PDA

View Full Version : Amazing what a difference the real facts make.

GSH
04-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Well, now CNN has done a "better" enhancements on the George Zimmerman 911 tape, and even thay had to admit that he didn't say "coon", he said "fucking cold". You have to wonder why they didn't just go for the best enhancement to begin with. Or why they slimed a man nationally (and stirred up so many people) based on the original, totally unintelligible "enhancement". Or how so many moonbats in this country are willing to lynch a man for being a racist, based on total jack shit for evidence. Imagine what's going to happen if the independent investigator announces that Zimmerman's story is substantiated by evidence, and he said nothing racist to allow them to pursue a hate crime. I mean, once there's a crowd, and the rope is tied, it seems a shame not to lynch someone, doesn't it? I bet the investigator worries about that, too.

You know, it's funny. I enhanced this CNN video, it sounds suspiciously like they are saying that they don't want to get their nuts sued off:
----------
Recently, CNN enhanced the audio of George Zimmerman — the man who shot Trayvon Martin — to try and determine if he did, in fact, use a racial slur while calling police on the night of the shooting. Back then, it sounded like Zimmerman might have used the phrase “fu**ing coons,” and his critics have cited it as evidence of a racially-motivated attack. But now CNN has enhanced the audio again, and the reporter is casting doubts that the term was used.

“It certainly sounds like that word to me,” Gary Tuckman said when the audio was first enhanced. But after the latest enhancement, he’s not so sure:

“Now it does sound less like that racial slur. … From listening in this room, and this is a state-of-the-art room, it doesn’t sound like that slur anymore. It sounds like … we‘re hearing the swear word at first and then the word ’cold.’ And the reason some say that would be relevant, is because it was unseasonably cold in Florida that night and raining.”

The audio expert agreed it sounded like “cold,” and said the new method gets rid of a lot more background noise but doesn’t change the voice or words.

YOt1wEDy0SI

Have a nice, bigoted, violent day.

LnGrrrR
04-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Nice to hear he's only a moron and a murderer, and not a racist. :tu That changes everything.

cheguevara
04-05-2012, 10:57 AM
:lmao CNN

shitty network

cantthinkofanything
04-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Nice to hear he's only a moron and a murderer, and not a racist. :tu That changes everything.

Given how the media has presented this case and how African-American activists have used this as a call to arms, it changes things quite a bit.

cheguevara
04-05-2012, 11:04 AM
have the black panthers recalled their bounty on Zimmerman?

GSH
04-05-2012, 11:11 AM
have the black panthers recalled their bounty on Zimmerman?

Of course not. I said it above: once there's a crowd, and the rope is tied, it seems a shame not to lynch someone.

And, yeah, it does matter that it wasn't racially motivated. One of the CBS talking heads, in the last few days, said that Trayvon was shot "because he was Black". That's been the justification for much of what's been going on.

And you're right. CNN really IS a shitty network. That's what makes it such a travesty that their claim that Zimmerman said "coon" caused so much outrage.

JoeChalupa
04-05-2012, 11:12 AM
I don't think they ever said it was a fact that he said "coon" but I could be mistaken. Just like Zimmerman made a mistake by following Martin.

CavsSuperFan
04-05-2012, 11:25 AM
So this CNN guy got pulled off of working on “Flipper” and was asked to run iZotope on a multi generation recording…Science at its best…

TeyshaBlue
04-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Flipper! :lol

JoeChalupa
04-05-2012, 11:31 AM
But it doesn't change the fact that Martin is dead and Zimmerman pulled the trigger. Why in the hell didn't the cops examine the clothing of both Martin and Zimmerman for evidence that could have shed more light on how close Zimmerman was to Martin when he shot him?

RandomGuy
04-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Well, now CNN has done a "better" enhancements on the George Zimmerman 911 tape, and even thay had to admit that he didn't say "coon", he said "fucking cold". You have to wonder why they didn't just go for the best enhancement to begin with. Or why they slimed a man nationally (and stirred up so many people) based on the original, totally unintelligible "enhancement". Or how so many moonbats in this country are willing to lynch a man for being a racist, based on total jack shit for evidence. Imagine what's going to happen if the independent investigator announces that Zimmerman's story is substantiated by evidence, and he said nothing racist to allow them to pursue a hate crime. I mean, once there's a crowd, and the rope is tied, it seems a shame not to lynch someone, doesn't it? I bet the investigator worries about that, too.

You know, it's funny. I enhanced this CNN video, it sounds suspiciously like they are saying that they don't want to get their nuts sued off:
----------
Recently, CNN enhanced the audio of George Zimmerman — the man who shot Trayvon Martin — to try and determine if he did, in fact, use a racial slur while calling police on the night of the shooting. Back then, it sounded like Zimmerman might have used the phrase “fu**ing coons,” and his critics have cited it as evidence of a racially-motivated attack. But now CNN has enhanced the audio again, and the reporter is casting doubts that the term was used.

“It certainly sounds like that word to me,” Gary Tuckman said when the audio was first enhanced. But after the latest enhancement, he’s not so sure:

“Now it does sound less like that racial slur. … From listening in this room, and this is a state-of-the-art room, it doesn’t sound like that slur anymore. It sounds like … we‘re hearing the swear word at first and then the word ’cold.’ And the reason some say that would be relevant, is because it was unseasonably cold in Florida that night and raining.”

The audio expert agreed it sounded like “cold,” and said the new method gets rid of a lot more background noise but doesn’t change the voice or words.

YOt1wEDy0SI

Have a nice, bigoted, violent day.

Sooooooo.... let me see if I understand this correctly.

No few people listened to the un-enhanced audio, thought they heard something, then CNN came in and did some intensive technological enhancement, then concluded in the end that he didn't actually say anything racist?

Is that it?

... and this is shocking to you how?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-05-2012, 12:20 PM
You eft out the part where the tape apparently had the kid being the one yelling for help. Or more specifically not Zimmerman which doesn't corroborate his story. You want to be stupid and get all fixated on the racial nonsense then you go right ahead.

CosmicCowboy
04-05-2012, 12:22 PM
You eft out the part where the tape apparently had the kid being the one yelling for help. Or more specifically not Zimmerman which doesn't corroborate his story. You want to be stupid and get all fixated on the racial nonsense then you go right ahead.

You conveniently left out the part where the eye witness saw Martin on top of Zimmerman and said Zimmerman was the one yelling.

JoeChalupa
04-05-2012, 12:31 PM
You conveniently left out the part where the eye witness saw Martin on top of Zimmerman and said Zimmerman was the one yelling.

Everyone knows that eye witness testimony is the most UN-reliable. Just saw a report the other day where a woman who was raped swore she had the right man and DNA proved other wise.

JoeChalupa
04-05-2012, 12:31 PM
The witness also couldn't say who started the confrontation.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-05-2012, 12:32 PM

I was talking about the analysis of the audio but its nice to see that you have so much emotionally invested because Farrakahn chose a side.

CosmicCowboy
04-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Everyone knows that eye witness testimony is the most UN-reliable. Just saw a report the other day where a woman who was raped swore she had the right man and DNA proved other wise.

Yeah, I'm sure the supreme court will disallow any eyewitness testimony in the future because "everyone knows it is the most UN-reliable"...:rolleyes

And we aren't talking about a case of mistaken facial ID. The witness said the guy in the RED COAT was on the bottom getting the shit beat out of him and screaming for help.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Yeah, I'm sure the supreme court will disallow any eyewitness testimony in the future because "everyone knows it is the most UN-reliable"...:rolleyes

And we aren't talking about a case of mistaken facial ID. The witness said the guy in the RED COAT was on the bottom getting the shit beat out of him and screaming for help.

Are you just going to ignore the audio analysis saying that the voice yelling for help when compared to Zimmerman's voice indicates it was not him?

The only reason why I bring that up is because GSH is a deceptive motherfucker and while he brings up the part about a supposed slur but left out the other 'facts.' He does that type of thing constantly. You actually have honor.

You have emotional investment in this which is obvious from the threads. I would be foolish to continue arguing with you at this point. I will bow out of this one as well.

GSH is a deceptive pos. I will point that out though.

CosmicCowboy
04-05-2012, 12:49 PM
LOL, I'm not emotionally invested, just bored. Slow day on the phones and these are the only threads getting posted to.

elbamba
04-05-2012, 12:50 PM

I would much rather have an eye witness than no eye witness. Testing can be just as flawed as an eye witness.