PDA

View Full Version : If every current player was available to draft

Magua
04-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Who would be the top 10 off the board...in particular, how high would Bynum be drafted?

BanditHiro
04-05-2012, 11:24 AM
you're on my ignore list because your avatar was to much for me to handle for some reason but LeBron James.

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Kawhi "Kawhibunga" Leonard
Stephen Jackson
Boris Diaw
Patty Mills
Tim Duncan
Tony Parker
Manu Ginobili
Tiago Splitter
Danny Green
Gary Neal

Kai
04-05-2012, 11:35 AM
LeBron
Durant
Howard
Rose
Wade
CP3
DWill
Love
Griffin
Cousins

jag
04-05-2012, 11:37 AM
LeBron
Durant
Howard
Rose
Wade
CP3
DWill
Love
Griffin
Cousins

Wait...what?

Kai
04-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Wait...what?

Sup brah

baseline bum
04-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Cousins over Bynum? Not seeing that one tbh.

jag
04-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Sup brah

Cousins/Griffin are poor choices in my honest, genuine and humble opinion.

HarlemHeat37
04-05-2012, 11:47 AM
1. Kevin Durant
2. Lebron James
3. Derrick Rose
4. Dwight Howard
5. Chris Paul
6. Kevin Love
7. Andrew Bynum
8. Russell Westbrook
9. Blake Griffin
10. DeMarcus Cousins

resistanze
04-05-2012, 11:52 AM
1. Lebron
2. Durant
3. Howard
4. Rose
5. Paul
6. Bynum
7. Wade
8. Love
9. Griffin
10. Deron

Kai
04-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Cousins/Griffin are poor choices in my honest, genuine and humble opinion.

They are the 2 upside picks on my list. Potential growth put them over Bynum for me.

HarlemHeat37
04-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Deron Williams is already on the decline, and he's older than most of the players on the list..fat PGs don't age well, tbh..

Wade is too old and injury prone, at this point IMO..

Westbrook is being shortchanged, due to the hatred he constantly receives..he's a top 10 player in the NBA, and he's young..

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 11:56 AM
I like Cousins, but he could be Al Jefferson on the Twolves for all we know. I'd like to see his team competitive before putting any "good player on a bad team" guys on that list

HarlemHeat37
04-05-2012, 12:00 PM
I put him on the list because he was born in '90, tbh..he's extremely young..

He has been beastly the last few months, finally playing relatively efficient basketball, despite being unpolished and mentally weak..he's a good coach/veteran big away from being special IMO..

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 12:01 PM
But seriously...

1. LeBron
2. Durant
3. Rose
4. Dwight
5. CP3
6. Wade
7. Love
8. Bynum
9. Blake
10. Westbrook

VBM
04-05-2012, 12:07 PM
1. Lebron
2. Durant
3. Dwight
4. Rose
5. Bynum
6. Paul
7. Westbrook
8. Wade
9. Cousins
10. Love

11. Jeremy Lin

Technique
04-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Lebron
Howard - the true center, can hold a team down singlehanded defensively. Undervalued post game, he's still peaking.
Rose - holds more value than durand because he runs the show. Hes a playmaker and can score whenever.
Durant - he would be behind bron on my list, but I can't overlook his constant deference to westbrick. His playmaking ability is no where near roses or brons, but it's improving, this season especially
CP3
Love
Melo - He's still the leagues best scorer when it comes to straight getting buckets, he is the most versatile scorer. Durants post game needs work, lacks strength, and tends to avoid being physical. Melo is going to be under that basket creating havoc
Griffin
Westbrick - as much as I don't like westbrick, it's mostly because he thinks he's better than Durant. Chucking aside, he plays with heart, great ability, good defender, and outstanding athleticism.
Bynum

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Melo:lmao

San Antonio knick fan:lol

Technique
04-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Predictable :lol

Hoops Czar
04-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Deron Williams is already on the decline, and he's older than most of the players on the list..fat PGs don't age well, tbh..

Already on the decline? He's just entering his prime and I don't see a huge slip in production. He's taking more shots causing his assists to drop a tick but he's playing on a lousy team with no other reliable scorers. And since you brought up fat.... and you won't believe who made the list.

http:// http://www.swifteconomics.com/2011/08/29/lies-damned-lies-and-statistics-the-bmi/

If you want to see decline, look no further than Dwayne Wade tbh...!!!

Killakobe81
04-05-2012, 01:25 PM

Wade is too old and injury prone, at this point IMO..

Westbrook is being shortchanged, due to the hatred he constantly receives..he's a top 10 player in the NBA, and he's young..

I agree only the Lebron and Rose hate on here is more baffling. I think the Kobe hate gets ridiculous but Kobe's an asshole. I get why people hate him ...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Already on the decline? He's just entering his prime and I don't see a huge slip in production. He's taking more shots causing his assists to drop a tick but he's playing on a lousy team with no other reliable scorers. And since you brought up fat.... and you won't believe who made the list.

http:// http://www.swifteconomics.com/2011/08/29/lies-damned-lies-and-statistics-the-bmi/

If you want to see decline, look no further than Dwayne Wade tbh...!!!

I Dont know if you're trolling or not, but Harlem owns you.

Hoops Czar
04-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Stop breathing tbh:lol:lol or do you own the Patent on that? I don't think anyone really takes you or your posts seriously.

Killakobe81
04-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Pretty shitty GM's in the NBA forum after Lebron most of you guys cant draft a list for shite ...

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Stop breathing tbh:lol:lol or do you own the Patent on that? I don't think anyone really takes you or your posts seriously.

Yes, i own the patent on that. Celtics over Heat and Bulls over Heat...Now those are posts you can take seriously:lol

dirkdirkastan
04-05-2012, 01:36 PM

And I own you b...

Fell asleep in the fifth inning of the Marlins game. I didn't know baseball could be so boring. I guess that's why they have picturesque ball parks so you have something to look at for thre hours.

cheguevara
04-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Howard
Love
Durant
Lebron
Parker (because Rose is injured)
Bean
Westbrook
Griffin
Marc
whistle

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 01:38 PM
And I own you b...

Fell asleep in the fifth inning of the Marlins game. I didn't know baseball could be so boring. I guess that's why they have picturesque ball parks so you have something to look at for thre hours.

Neat post.

Hoops Czar
04-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Yes, i own the patent on that. Celtics over Heat and Bulls over Heat...Now those are posts you can take seriously:lol

What about Dalas over Heat? I'm not the one who lost an ELE bet and sent packing for 6 months. :lol Harlem's fan boy.

dirkdirkastan
04-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Neat post.

Neater comeback.

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 01:43 PM
What about Dalas over Heat? I'm not the one who lost an ELE bet and sent packing for 6 months. :lol Harlem's fan boy.

That doesnt impress anybody, kid. Your visceral hatred of the Heat had you make a slew of terrible predictions. You picked dallas for the same reason you picked the other 2--anger and hatred towards miami.

You act out of emotion rather than rational thought. You must be a woman:lol

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 01:43 PM

:lol picking Chicago over Miami

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 01:46 PM
Neater comeback.

The sole purpose of this troll is to follow me:lol. Your existence and posting is inspired by me. I'm flattered. :lol

Hoops Czar
04-05-2012, 02:05 PM
That doesnt impress anybody, kid. Your visceral hatred of the Heat had you make a slew of terrible predictions. l

You really are a fan boy if you think picking Boston (two straight finals appearances and season series winner) and Chicago ( the leagues best record and sweepers of the Heat in the regular season) were bad prediction. Take off blinders Didley Dynasty

dirkdirkastan
04-05-2012, 02:11 PM
The sole purpose of this troll is to follow me:lol. Your existence and posting is inspired by me. I'm flattered. :lol

My sole existence is to find the forum clown and exploit him for the fraud he is:lol you should be flattered.

Now go get yourself ready for the Marlins:lol/Reds

dirkdirkastan
04-05-2012, 02:13 PM
:lol picking Chicago over Miami

I had Chicago too. They played like shit.

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 02:18 PM
My sole existence is to find the forum clown and exploit him for the fraud he is:lol you should be flattered.

Now go get yourself ready for the Marlins:lol/Reds

You exist because of me. This is an undeniable fact.:lol.

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 02:19 PM
You really are a fan boy if you think picking Boston (two straight finals appearances and season series winner) and Chicago ( the leagues best record and sweepers of the Heat in the regular season) were bad prediction. Take off blinders Didley Dynasty

Boston was in the Finals 2 straight years?

Guess who's wrong again:lol

BUMP
04-05-2012, 02:24 PM
I don't know what it is but threads like these are hilarious because nobody ever cares about anybody else's list they just wanna list their own. then the thread dies and Cubby, the vulture, comes in to collect the scraps. The only way you'll ever get a reply is if you list something outrageous.

That being said

1) LeBron
2) Durant
3) ElNono
4) ChatoSpurfan
5) hemann82
6) Bob Stoops
7) Mike Stoops
8) poop
9) clarence boddicker
10) Duncan228

dirkdirkastan
04-05-2012, 02:26 PM
You exist because of me. This is an undeniable fact.:lol.
Well DD, now I know you're a fibber as much as you are a fraud. I tried R_F with the password "cheese" and got invalid username/password. I guess "all" your troll accounts aren't accessible with "cheese".

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Well DD, now I know you're a fibber as much as you are a fraud. I tried R_F with the password "cheese" and got invalid username/password. I guess "all" your troll accounts aren't accessible with "cheese".

So following me isn't enough...you now want to post as me too:lol

I have truly touched your life:lol

dirkdirkastan
04-05-2012, 02:32 PM
So following me isn't enough...you now want to post as me too:lol

I have truly touched your life:lol

I'm a little disappointed DD, that comeback took 6 minutes and these comebacks seem to be getting a lot lamer in the process.

Marlins game about to start... better tune out. I wouldn't to miss grass growing.

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm a little disappointed DD, that comeback took 6 minutes and these comebacks seem to be getting a lot lamer in the process.

What can I say, I play to the level of my competition.

dirkdirkastan
04-05-2012, 02:46 PM

Talking like a true Laker fan:lol

I think the competition is a little out of your league but you're showing a lot of fight.

VBM
04-05-2012, 02:46 PM

http://wtfcontent.com/img/132951600455.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 03:02 PM

Marlins game about to start... better tune out. I wouldn't to miss grass growing.

You had to edit that burn 9 minutes later?:lmao

Yeah, your uncanny wit and incendiary burns are unmatched on this forum.:lol

Leetonidas
04-05-2012, 03:08 PM
1. Oden
2. Bynum
3. Duncan
4. Kobe
5. Garnett
6. Big Dog
7. Fin Dog
8. D Fisher
9. Westbrook
10. Lebron

Was this supposed to be funny or comical in nature?

dirkdirkastan
04-05-2012, 03:15 PM
You had to edit that burn 9 minutes later?:lmao

Yeah, your uncanny wit and incendiary burns are unmatched on this forum.:lol

:lol Heat over Mavs :lmao
:lol A's and Nats as WC's :lmao:lmao:lmao
:sleep Marlins

You were in this thread nearly fifeteen minutes and the best you could do is insult a burn? Maybe try using two hands when you type, or do you have trouble multitasking?

ElNono
04-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Was this supposed to be funny or comical in nature?

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 03:21 PM

You were in this thread nearly fifeteen minutes and the best you could do is insult a burn? Maybe try using two hands when you type, or do you have trouble multitasking?

I'm a little disappointed dirk, that comeback took 13 minutes and these comebacks seem to be getting a lot lamer in the process.

:lmaopicking Chicago over Miami.

HarlemHo 37
04-05-2012, 03:24 PM

DD's a little slower than the rest of us, give him a break tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 03:25 PM
login/logout

ElNono
04-05-2012, 03:26 PM
I don't know what it is but threads like these are hilarious because nobody ever cares about anybody else's list they just wanna list their own. then the thread dies and Cubby, the vulture, comes in to collect the scraps. The only way you'll ever get a reply is if you list something outrageous.

That being said

1) LeBron
2) Durant
3) ElNono
4) ChatoSpurfan
5) hemann82
6) Bob Stoops
7) Mike Stoops
8) poop
9) clarence boddicker
10) Duncan228

:worthy:

HarlemHeat37
04-05-2012, 03:34 PM
:lol looks like DD has some groupies, tbh..

dirkdirkastan
04-05-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm a little disappointed dirk, that comeback took 13 minutes and these comebacks seem to be getting a lot lamer in the process.

:lmaopicking Chicago over Miami.

Yep, like so many others, I picked Chicago over Miami and yet, I don't see why that's so funny.

best record in NBA
3-0 vs Miami
Miami under .500 vs +.500 teams

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Yep, like so many others, I picked Chicago over Miami and yet, I don't see why that's so funny.

and like everybody but Ghazi and Stretch, I picked the Heat to beat the Mavs.

i.e. your shitty line of humor is getting reciprocated.

dirkdirkastan
04-05-2012, 03:49 PM

Your lies DD... I'm somebody else and I picked the Mavs and I'm not stretch or Ghazi. Now, if you replaced everybody with half, then I would agree with that statement.

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Your lies DD... I'm somebody else and I picked the Mavs and I'm not stretch or Ghazi. Now, if you replaced everybody with half, then I would agree with that statement.

Unfortunately you have no credibility and the "I picked the Mavs" statement is not verifiable unless you reveal yourself.

Catch-22 for you. det sucks:lol

Brazil
04-05-2012, 04:11 PM

:nope I picked the Mavs and I picked them to win in 6 games. I even created a thread. Ghazi and Stretch just jumped on my boat tbh fwiw

Brazil
04-05-2012, 04:13 PM
but I'm not dirkdirafuck. He is a Heman troll IMHO... he doesn't seem to like nazi trolls

dirkdirkastan
04-05-2012, 04:21 PM
but I'm not dirkdiraflowers He is a Heman troll IMHO... he doesn't seem to like nazi trolls

You're way off-base, but thanks for playing.

Kai
04-05-2012, 04:39 PM
dat thread derailing..

Hoops Czar
04-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Boston was in the Finals 2 straight years?

Guess who's wrong again:lol

Yeah, 2/3 years, what's your point?? Two teams, both with winning records against the Heat and Chicago had homefield advantage. Yeah, two outrageously bad picks :lol. But, I guess its hard for you to get the big picture when your screen is so small.

Brazil
04-05-2012, 05:08 PM
You're way off-base, but thanks for playing.

you're very welcome

100%duncan
04-06-2012, 12:19 AM
This is just a modified version of "Who's the top 10 players in the NBA today?"