PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

Spurs R Us
06-21-2005, 02:13 PM
Since the Pistons have those championship belts that Rasheed made for them and since the Spurs are on the verge of taking them, how about we get former WWF announcer Mean Gene Okerlund to do the intros for tonight's game.
Just a thought!!

DarrinS
06-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Since the Pistons have those championship belts that Rasheed made for them and since the Spurs are on the verge of taking them, how about we get former WWF announcer Mean Gene Okerlund to do the intros for tonight's game.
Just a thought!!

No offense to Stan Kelly (sp?), but it sounds like Mr. Rogers is doing the intro. He just sounds too nice. Hell, Peter Holt sounds like he gargles razor blades. Why not use him? Just kidding.

msufan420
06-21-2005, 02:18 PM
I think William Hung should do the announcements...hell he could sing the National Anthem too.

DarrinS
06-21-2005, 02:19 PM
I think William Hung should do the announcements...hell he could sing the National Anthem too.

:lol

Now that's funny!

GrandeDavid
06-21-2005, 02:22 PM
Just a thought!!

:shootme

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 02:53 PM
The Pistons had Hung do half time last year in the playoffs(against New Jersey). Lets just say it wasn't pretty. Although his renditions of "She Bangs" and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" were pretty funny.

Marklar MM
06-21-2005, 03:17 PM
Just a thought!!

Good idea. Then they can play the Pistons music, and Sheed can come out and club Rasho over the face with his belt. And then play Pistons music again, while Mean Gene starts up with

"Surprise attack by The Sheed leaves Rasho the Great on the floor. He may be seriously injured...looks like a stretcher is being brought out. Rasho the Great gives the thumbs up, and wants to say something."

"I am alright. I was going to go for 30 and 22 tonight. Damn that Sheed. Damn him."

"There you have it folks...the words of a champion."

Sheed in the background..."Champion my ass...he sat the bench the whole time. I was doin the Spurs a favor."

sa_butta
06-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Just a thought!!Id rather have Michael Buffer
"Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!"