A troll passion, music.

Ihczg3RFZ-E (http://Ihczg3RFZ-E)

JoeChalupa
04-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Does it matter? WTF cares?

RaZon
04-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Does it matter? WTF cares?

Are you fucking serious? We aren't talking about hunger, disease, poverty, crime here, this is trolling!!!!! And you try to down play it....sheesh!!!!!!! What is more important than a troll on a messageboard? Dude!!!!!!!!! A low rent, slimy, dirty, nasty, ignorant troll and you want to make light of that terrible/serious situation:rolleyes

self portrait

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2012/4/5/839684.jpg

JoeChalupa
04-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Are you fucking serious? We aren't talking about hunger, disease, poverty, crime here, this is trolling!!!!! And you try to down play it....sheesh!!!!!!! What is more important than a troll on a messageboard? Dude!!!!!!!!! A low rent, slimy, dirty, nasty, ignorant troll and you want to make light of that terrible/serious situation:rolleyes

self portrait

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2012/4/5/839684.jpg

Meh, just don't matter to me. Why so serious?

RaZon
04-05-2012, 01:39 PM

Why so serious? Are you kidding? Aids, terrorism, trolling.....where you been?

JoeChalupa
04-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Why so serious? Are you kidding? Aids, terrorism, trolling.....where you been?

Apparently not the same place you've been. meh

RaZon
04-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Apparently not the same place you've been. meh

You need to get out more.

ginobili's bald spot
04-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Pink this idiot. He starts 8,000 threads a day.

RaZon
04-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Pink this idiot. He starts 8,000 threads a day.

Well since I don't give a fuck what anyone eats, if they are hungry or not, what they are listening to, where or if they pound the pud, I have to try other methods of entertainment. Ah...3...in a 24 hour period is my record, you were close however:rolleyes

cantthinkofanything
04-05-2012, 02:36 PM
I don't know for sure but I think more people are interested in good sandwiches than your fantasy 4x100 track teams broken out on a college by college basis.

RaZon
04-05-2012, 02:39 PM
I don't know for sure but I think more people are interested in good sandwiches than your fantasy 4x100 track teams broken out on a college by college basis.

One of best guitarists lost in obscurity.

q0XEBVcFbCM&feature=related (http://q0XEBVcFbCM&feature=related)

JoeChalupa
04-05-2012, 03:44 PM
You need to get out more.

You need to get out less.

mouse
04-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Unless your screen name is the same name on your drivers license then you are all TRolls.

The better question , is he an annoying TRoll.

cantthinkofanything
04-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Unless your screen name is the same name on your drivers license then you are all TRolls.

Are you trying to make him annoying?

RaZon
04-05-2012, 04:44 PM

All kidding aside.

I make a real effort not to disrupt others threads. I do respect their right to do whatever they want. You will never see me enter somebody elses thread and act like a retarted baboon like we see people do in mine.

But...

I do have fun with it and have decided to go ahead and play the troll role since it is so entertaining. If.."I".. try to talk music I'm trolling while others can...I'm hungry...that isn't trolling also? So fuck it! I'll be the best troll ever, because I know more than just your plain old dumbass troll.

cantthinkofanything
04-05-2012, 04:48 PM
All kidding aside.

I make a real effort not to disrupt others threads. I do respect their right to do whatever they want. You will never see me enter somebody elses thread and act like a retarted baboon like we see people do in mine.

But...

I do have fun with it and have decided to go ahead and play the troll role since it is so entertaining. If.."I".. try to talk music I'm trolling while others can...I'm hungry...that isn't trolling also? So fuck it! I'll be the best troll ever, because I know more than just your plain old dumbass troll.

Well, you should at least stick to obscure track and field stuff that's so boring, no one will look it up to prove you wrong.

RaZon
04-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Well, you should at least stick to obscure track and field stuff that's so boring, no one will look it up to prove you wrong.

I'm going to break my code this one time so you get over this stupidity of yours.

Pay attention amigo...

Anytime any song is covered few times is it done word for word, everyone wants to add their litle twist to it. In the blues world.. Cocaine Blues.. belongs to Luke Jordan. He was the first to use that word...Cocaine...in a song title. If you don't think he was the influense on what came later you are more of an idiot than you show here. Luke Jordan started it, he inflensed everything we saw later on. Blind Gary Davis, J.J Cale and on and on all knew about Luke Jordan. If you knew anything at all about this you'd know I tell the truth. You always start at the beginning idiot, always!

Ok moron go back to ...I fucked yo mama...because that's all you can do. You have no depth, no education, no knowledge of anything. Just a little freak hiding behind a computor trying to act funny when in reality you look stupid and sad. Pity would fit.

Ok back to you supplying the..DUH!..as I supply the music. Don't be bugging me anymore slick, just do your usual moronic bullshit so I can play some music...got it!

cantthinkofanything
04-05-2012, 05:20 PM
I'm going to break my code this one time so you get over this stupidity of yours.

Pay attention amigo...

Anytime any song is covered few times is it done word for word, everyone wants to add their litle twist to it. In the blues world.. Cocaine Blues.. belongs to Luke Jordan. He was the first to use that word...Cocaine...in a song title. If you don't think he was the influense on what came later you are more of an idiot than you show here. Luke Jordan started it, he inflensed everything we saw later on. Blind Gary Davis, J.J Cale and on and on all knew about Luke Jordan. If you knew anything at all about this you'd know I tell the truth. You always start at the beginning idiot, always!

Ok moron go back to ...I fucked yo mama...because that's all you can do. You have no depth, no education, no knowledge of anything. Just a little freak hiding behind a computor trying to act funny when in reality you look stupid and sad. Pity would fit.

Ok back to you supplying the..DUH!..as I supply the music. Don't be bugging me anymore slick, just do your usual moronic bullshit so I can play some music...got it!

The actual original version of the song was Bad Lee Brown (aka: "Little Sadie" and "Cocaine Blues") The earliest written record is from 1922. The original influence was not Jordan's, "Cocaine" as you've purported. Just because Jordan used the word "Cocaine" in his song does not mean he influenced all of the later recordings of Cocaine Blues.

RaZon
04-05-2012, 05:37 PM
The actual original version of the song was Bad Lee Brown (aka: "Little Sadie" and "Cocaine Blues") The earliest written record is from 1922. The original influence was not Jordan's, "Cocaine" as you've purported. Just because Jordan used the word "Cocaine" in his song does not mean he influenced all of the later recordings of Cocaine Blues.

I'm going to give you some props for at least yanking that pin head of yours out of your pimpled up narrow old ass long enought to act halfass normal. How's it feel?

I'm actually a bit proud of myself. A known retard like you who can barely carry on an adult conveseration actually into something/anything that hasn't.."I fucked yo mama"...attached to it. Wow!!!

You seem real worried about the origins of them Cocaine Blues. I'm more concerned with where in the world did you ever think it was ok to talk about anyones mother? I'm done talking about music until you explain that to me. I'm challenging you to drop the act/bullshit look me in the eye and talk about why you do that, in all seriousnes. If you can't do it you are dead to me totally. You will be put on ignore and we are done. I won't even use you as my DJ anymore.

Ok little fella why do you talk about my dead mother and everyone elses? Don't do the stupid bit...ok? You really don't understand how sad and fucked up that makes you look? If not, I pity you.

Hopefully you'll meet my challenge drop the stupid..."see me everyone"...bullshit and come real for a minute or two, can you do it? I'm predicting you can't, prove me wrong.

cantthinkofanything
04-05-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm going to give you some props for at least yanking that pin head of yours out of your pimpled up narrow old ass long enought to act halfass normal. How's it feel?

I'm actually a bit proud of myself. A known retard like you who can barely carry on an adult conveseration actually into something/anything that hasn't.."I fucked yo mama"...attached to it. Wow!!!

You seem real worried about the origins of them Cocaine Blues. I'm more concerned with where in the world did you ever think it was ok to talk about anyones mother? I'm done talking about music until you explain that to me. I'm challenging you to drop the act/bullshit look me in the eye and talk about why you do that, in all seriousnes. If you can't do it you are dead to me totally. You will be put on ignore and we are done. I won't even use you as my DJ anymore.

Ok little fella why do you talk about my dead mother and everyone elses? Don't do the stupid bit...ok? You really don't understand how sad and fucked up that makes you look? If not, I pity you.

Hopefully you'll meet my challenge drop the stupid..."see me everyone"...bullshit and come real for a minute or two, can you do it? I'm predicting you can't, prove me wrong.

tl/dr

RaZon
04-05-2012, 06:26 PM
tl/dr

What a fucked up individual:rolleyes

Reck
04-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Yeah RaZon is a troll and possibly the worst one in Spurstalk history.

Woo Bum-kon
04-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Congrats on being on here for so long. What an accomplishment.

CuckingFunt
04-05-2012, 09:16 PM
possibly the worst one in Spurstalk history.

Well, now, that's just silly.

SmacktheTrolls
04-05-2012, 09:17 PM
:lmao

RaZon
04-05-2012, 11:00 PM
I should have turned troll (actually been made aware of my infliction) long ago, never had more fun. Think of all those years wasted as just an ordinary poster...sheesh!!!

mouse
04-06-2012, 12:05 AM
Yeah RaZon is a troll and possibly the worst one in Spurstalk history.

I thank You for this opportunity to prove you wrong.

Reck
04-06-2012, 12:31 AM
I thank You for this opportunity to prove you wrong.

Usually trolls have a purpose, they troll.

RaZon is just a poor imitation of one.

RaZon
04-06-2012, 12:42 AM

That coming from somebody who does ...0? What do you add? When was the last time you came up with anything? Until you do shut the fuck up!

Reck
04-06-2012, 12:51 AM
That coming from somebody who does ...0? What do you add? When was the last time you came up with anything? Until you do shut the fuck up!

:rollin

That's because when I do, I make damn sure its about something worth discussing.

Look through my threads chump.

RaZon
04-06-2012, 12:58 AM
:rollin

That's because when I do, I make damn sure its about something worth discussing.

Look through my threads chump.

I already have chump, you have no friends in your profile....why is that asshole? Who can't do what you do jerkoff? You haven't started a thread here in how long? You that fucking brain dead? This is a place to shoot the shit freak not write some fucking masterpiece. You can't even talk about Easter:rolleyes Oh yeah, don't ever tell me to get out of a thread you prick, who the fuck are you? You ain't shit!

Look punk put me on ignore, don't read me...bingo! You just aren't that good at this to be a critic....trust me asshole. I'm done taking shit off you jerk...got it?

Have you ever started a thread here?

Reck
04-06-2012, 01:12 AM
I already have chump, you have no friends in your profile....why is that asshole? Who can't do what you do jerkoff? You haven't started a thread here in how long? You that fucking brain dead? This is a place to shoot the shit freak not write some fucking masterpiece. You can't even talk about Easter:rolleyes Oh yeah, don't ever tell me to get out of a thread you prick, who the fuck are you? You ain't shit!

Look punk put me on ignore, don't read me...bingo! You just aren't that good at this to be a critic....trust me asshole. I'm done taking shit off you jerk...got it?

Have you ever started a thread here?

SUCCESS! :lol

mouse
04-06-2012, 01:13 AM

So this TRoll broke new ground?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/777-5.jpg

RaZon
04-06-2012, 01:13 AM
SUCCESS! :lol

Don't take much to turn you on does it? If you can originate anything of your own shut the fuck up.

The Joker
04-06-2012, 01:18 AM

You now owe my estate the sum of $36.75 for egregious misuse of my copyrighted catchphrase. The usual fine is $30.00 but you have been taxed for using it in a context not even I would approve.

mouse
04-06-2012, 01:20 AM
My first hit of meth back in 1999 ........ was like similar this..

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/66-2.jpg

Reck
04-06-2012, 01:44 AM
So this TRoll broke new ground?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/777-5.jpg

Thispego?? :lol

RaZon
04-06-2012, 01:48 AM
My first hit of meth back in 1999 ........ was like similar this..

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/66-2.jpg

Which reminds me of...

IsIzUVavf6o (http://IsIzUVavf6o)

RaZon
04-06-2012, 04:40 PM
I have this blown up about 2 times in my garage behind glass.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Vy0bl-4j_3U/S-hnurBrleI/AAAAAAAACyw/v6tR8bSbd10/s1600/frank_frazetta_egyptianqueen.jpg