PDA

View Full Version : Strangest places you've ever jerked off

Ricky Davis
04-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Let's talk about it.

I was working late one day and it was about 1:00 am. I had been there since 8:00 am and I was tired, losing focus and needed a pick-me-up. I knew no one else was in the office building so I went to the private bathroom and worked one out real quick.

RaZon
04-05-2012, 01:13 PM
When I worked the rodeo circuit as a rodeo clown I once had to feed the bulls. There was this one bull, they called him...Bodacious...and he was. What an ass, I just couldn't help it so I took the bucket I was going to use to haul feed, sat down on top of it and while checking out that Bodacious ass.....

cantthinkofanything
04-05-2012, 01:16 PM
RaZon's mom's wig.

Ricky Davis
04-05-2012, 01:17 PM
When I worked the rodeo circuit as a rodeo clown I once had to feed the bulls. There was this one bull, they called him...Bodacious...and he was. What an ass, I just couldn't help it so I took the bucket I was going to use to haul feed, sat down on top of it and while checking out that Bodacious ass.....

ok. I lol'd

2pac > Kobe
04-05-2012, 01:39 PM
A long ass time ago it was my first day at this school but they didn't have my classes set up so I had to chill in the office for like the first 2 periods, the phone lady was a fine ass cougar it got to the point where I couldn't contain my raging boner and went to the bathroom to get it out.

It was hard to get it out but after 5 mins I was at the point of no return and got it done.

TIMMYD!
04-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Walmart parking lot

CubanSucks
04-05-2012, 02:03 PM
junior high restroom, before school started so there was no one around the hall it was in

hospital restroom, when I was volunteering for school

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 02:15 PM
In church, 5th and 6th grade...whenever we kneeled in the pews for prayer i would rub the front of my pants (stealthlike) against the hymns resting in the holders of the pew in front of me...never came but the friction always felt great. Weird, i know

cantthinkofanything
04-05-2012, 02:18 PM
In church, 5th and 6th grade...whenever we kneeled in the pews for prayer i would rub the front of my pants (stealthlike) against the hymns resting in the holders of the pew in front of me...never came but the friction always felt great. Weird, i know

Then you didn't jerk off.

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Then you didn't jerk off.

No, but God was with me. Ipso facto > your experience

cantthinkofanything
04-05-2012, 02:27 PM
No, but God was with me. Ipso facto > your experience

I finally got around to reading American Gods. I'm about a fourth of the way in. I don't know why it took me so long to try it. Awesome book so far.