PDA

View Full Version : Magic players are ripping Dwight

djohn2oo8
04-05-2012, 02:48 PM
RT @MagicInsider One player's comments to me: "Our problem isn't Stan (Van Gundy). We got one guy who wants to run the show."

RT @MagicInsider Magic player to me: "I know Dwight will be gone after next season."
RT @MagicInsider Ryan Anderson on SVG: "I won't le to you. It's very frustrating...after all that crap (Howard's traded demand)."

RT @MagicInsider Magic player to me about lockeroom climate: "We're split."

RT @MagicInsider Hedo Turkoglu on Stan Van Gundy: "I want Stan to be my coach forever."

RT @MagicInsider Ryan Anderson on Stan Van Gundy: "I love Stan. I think he's a great coach for us."

RT @MagicInsider Ryan Anderson: "..Now all of a sudden it's chaos."

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Must-see TV :lol

Darth_Pelican
04-05-2012, 02:54 PM
I changed my mind again. I do want to be traded :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

2pac > Kobe
04-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Got damn fake christian with 5 kids with 5 diff hoes

DMC
04-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Got damn fake christian with 5 kids with 5 diff hoes
Sounds like a real Christian to me.

Arnold Rothstein
04-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Dwight Howard is not a winner. Whatever team he goes to isn't winning shit if he is their best player.

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 03:08 PM
If he was going to do this, he should have just asked to be traded. But we're seeing a trend here. This "man-child" cannot man up for his own actions. He cannot take responsibility of what he wants or what he says in the media. He chickened out at the 11th hour of the trade deadline, and now he is recanting his initial demand that he wants his coach fired.

ElNono
04-05-2012, 03:18 PM
:lol Dwight
:lol drama
:lol more viewers than Odom's shitty reality show

HarlemHeat37
04-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Van Gundy isn't a bad coach, tbh..

His reputation as a bad coach comes directly from the perception that was created from Howard IMO..Howard started the complaints about Van Gundy being "too hard"..

I don't think he's a great coach or anything, but he's done the best he can, with the personnel that he's been given..

djohn2oo8
04-05-2012, 03:24 PM
http://undergroundsportsnetwork.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Otis-smith-and-Dwight-Howard-533x272.jpg

jag
04-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Howard is becoming incredibly unlikeable.

baseline bum
04-05-2012, 03:30 PM
sounds like a real christian to me.

+1

DJB
04-05-2012, 03:37 PM

:lmao Nice.

The Franchise
04-05-2012, 04:25 PM

Word.

Latarian Milton
04-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Dwight Howard is not a winner. Whatever team he goes to isn't winning shit if he is their best player.

agree, dude just not someone who's supposed to be the team's #1. DH is a good defender but no elite, his D has been overrated with his rebs & shot blocks, having such a player on your team ain't improving your defense too much and his offensive game is limited.

mavs>spurs
04-05-2012, 07:44 PM
^yup, he be flawed tbh thats why he always got pwned by taller players like bynum and Mr. Shite

Spursfan092120
04-05-2012, 08:16 PM

That's some dumb shit right there..acting like every person in an entire religion is the same fucking person.

Goran Dragic
04-05-2012, 08:17 PM
:lol 90210 getting butthurt towards a negative comment about christianity

whoda thunk it?!?!?!?!?!?

Spursfan092120
04-05-2012, 08:20 PM

Just saying it's ignorant. Do you disagree? Someone saying that every person is the same because they agree on one thing?

Gutter92
04-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Just saying it's ignorant. Do you disagree? Someone saying that every person is the same because they agree on one thing?

Make sure you go defend Islam against all the attacks over the years in the club/political forums, tbh...unless that statement applies only to Christians :lol

Spursfan092120
04-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Make sure you go defend Islam against all the attacks over the years in the club/political forums, tbh...unless that statement applies only to Christians :lol

I'm not defending Christianity...I'm attacking ignorance.

Meta World PoS
04-05-2012, 09:02 PM

Another intelligent insightful comment by Moron Dragbitch...shocking!!

Another worthless turd that brings nothing to the table.

Stalin
04-05-2012, 09:04 PM
new york without linsanity and stoudamire just shit on howard

pass1st
04-05-2012, 09:06 PM
'sup Stalin, Magic have no reason to play anymore.

The Franchise
04-05-2012, 09:15 PM
new york without linsanity and stoudamire just shit on howard

This was his way of pouting after being called out as a sneaky bitch by his head coach. I don't blame SVG for what he did. This fag can go to management and ask for me to be fired, but I can't call him out for it? FUCK THAT! Then the whore tries to put his arm around Stan and act like they're bosom buddies. :lol

Dex
04-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Wow that team is a mess. And Dwight is still going to leave them high and dry.

Goran Dragic
04-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Another intelligent insightful comment by Moron Dragbitch...shocking!!

Another worthless turd that brings nothing to the table.
:lol logging into your troll to talk shit to me

Goran Dragic
04-05-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm not defending Christianity...I'm attacking ignorance.
:lmao way to deliberately ignore what he was saying

Spursfan092120
04-05-2012, 10:07 PM
:lmao way to deliberately ignore what he was saying

Not ignoring what he said. He was saying I should defend Islam, obviously saying I was defending Christianity. I was saying I wasn't defending Christianity...I was attacking his ignorance in saying that one group of people were exactly the same because of having one thing in common. Not surprised that you don't understand that, though. It's ok.

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Not ignoring what he said. He was saying I should defend Islam, obviously saying I was defending Christianity. I was saying I wasn't defending Christianity...I was attacking his ignorance in saying that one group of people were exactly the same because of having one thing in common. Not surprised that you don't understand that, though. It's ok.

Do you really expect anybody to buy that, Brannon? You're a known bible-beater on here and someone makes a timely (and true) joke about Christianity--but you just felt it your moral obligation to attack ignorance?

Yeah, good luck on that sell.

Spursfan092120
04-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Do you really expect anybody to buy that, Brannon? You're a known bible-beater on here and someone makes a timely (and true) joke about Christianity--but you just felt it your moral obligation to attack ignorance?

So you really think that every Christian in the world has 5 kids from 5 different women? And :lmao at me being a "bible beater." What makes me a bible beater? Because I am a Christian? Yeah..I'm a fucking Christian..I believe in God. If that makes me a "bible beater" in your words, then yeah, I am. My father has a terminal illness. My family and friends began praying. Doctors told him he'd live a max of 4 years and has lived for 25 now. I believe that's a miracle. Maybe you don't, but don't fucking judge me, you condescending arrogant little prick.

ducks
04-05-2012, 10:21 PM
magic has balls the will suspend howard

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 10:22 PM
So you really think that every Christian in the world has 5 kids from 5 different women? And :lmao at me being a "bible beater." What makes me a bible beater? Because I am a Christian? Yeah..I'm a fucking Christian..I believe in God. If that makes me a "bible beater" in your words, then yeah, I am. My father has a terminal illness. My family and friends began praying. Doctors told him he'd live a max of 4 years and has lived for 25 now. I believe that's a miracle. Maybe you don't, but don't fucking judge me, you condescending arrogant little prick.

Sure sounds like you're defending Christianity there.

Spursfan092120
04-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Sure sounds like you're defending Christianity there.
Bingo

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Modern medicine is an amazing thing.

100%duncan
04-05-2012, 10:30 PM
WHat a bitch howard is.

Meta World PoS
04-05-2012, 10:56 PM

:tu:tu

Good to hear man

Meta World PoS
04-05-2012, 11:02 PM

Are you that insecure in your own beliefs that you have to give grief to others for theirs?

You truly are a near sighted dumbass.

Goran Dragic
04-05-2012, 11:10 PM
My family and friends began praying. Doctors told him he'd live a max of 4 years and has lived for 25 now. I believe that's a miracle.
iirc your dad has Lou Gehrig's disease which is all kinds of ironic since stem cell research is a big part of advancement in the treatment of Lou Gehrig's disease, and we all know how the Church feels about stem cell research :lol

If stem cell research wasn't constantly facing opposition and received the proper resources, we might have a cure for Lou Gehrig disease by now :lol

Spursfan092120
04-05-2012, 11:13 PM
iirc your dad has Lou Gehrig's disease which is all kinds of ironic since stem cell research is a big part of advancement in the treatment of Lou Gehrig's disease, and we all know how the Church feels about stem cell research :lol

If stem cell research wasn't constantly facing opposition and received the proper resources, we might have a cure for Lou Gehrig disease by now :lol

Apparently you don't know much about Christianity. Not every Christian is a hardcore Christian. My ex wife had epilepsy and my father has ALS. I would jump on stem cell research if it was a possibility. My father is too far along in ALS for stem cell to work for him. The process would kill him. Oh, and since you think this is funny for some reason, here's an lol for you. :lol

Dick

Wild Cobra Kai
04-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Wow that team is a mess. And Dwight is still going to leave them high and dry.

Only if they let him. Field offers over the summer, and take the best one, whatever it is, and dump him before training camp. You won't get value, but you're rid of that fuckhead.

Goran Dragic
04-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Apparently you don't know much about Christianity. Not every Christian is a hardcore Christian. My ex wife had epilepsy and my father has ALS. I would jump on stem cell research if it was a possibility. My father is too far along in ALS for stem cell to work for him. The process would kill him. Oh, and since you think this is funny for some reason, here's an lol for you. :lol

Dick
What I think is funny is you crediting Christian prayers for your dad's successful battle against a terminal illness when Christianity has a long history of doing things to impede improvements in medicine (not just Christianity but religion in general too)

Woo Bum-kon
04-05-2012, 11:16 PM

Prayer's great! It's a way for people to do nothing but still feel like they're helping. Keep up the good work. :tu

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:17 PM
What I think is funny is you crediting Christian prayers for your dad's successful battle against a terminal illness when Christianity has a long history of doing things to impede improvements in medicine (not just Christianity but religion in general too)

Yeah, I could LMAO at you & your pops, 092120, but, I won't.

Let us proceed...

Goran Dragic
04-05-2012, 11:18 PM
Yeah, I could LMAO at you & your pops, 092120, but, I won't.

Let us proceed...
:lmao @ you pretending you're some kind of saint with morals

me laughing at 90210's prayers pails in comparison to you viewing Timothy McVeigh as an American hero

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 11:20 PM
:lmao Giuseppe
:lmao hemann82
:lmao terrorist sympathizers

Woo Bum-kon
04-05-2012, 11:21 PM

me laughing at 90210's prayers pails in comparison to you viewing Timothy McVeigh as an American hero

+ the whole spousal abuse thing

Goran Dragic
04-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Did culburn really say he beats his wife?

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 11:23 PM

Many times. And he's proud of it.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:26 PM

It's okay. McVeigh squared it. We're all evens.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:27 PM

& that you're O & 43!!!

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Many times. And he's proud of it.

You should go back and fuck your mother some more.

Spursfan092120
04-05-2012, 11:28 PM

I think praying and medicine had a part to do with it. If you don't agree, that's fine. But don't sit there and fucking judge me..especially when you can't even show your true face.

Woo Bum-kon
04-05-2012, 11:28 PM

wanggi let that little tidbit of information out. When asked about, Ol' Dale didn't deny it and even joked about it several times. Now he tries to play it off when people bring it up, but everybody knows it's affecting him.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:29 PM
:lmao terrorist sympathizers

No. I cast down Holder, Reno and Clinton.

Goran Dragic
04-05-2012, 11:30 PM
:lol it must kill Cully that history books will remember Clinton as a great president and Bush as one of the worst presidents in American history

Woo Bum-kon
04-05-2012, 11:31 PM
I think praying and medicine had a part to do with it. If you don't agree, that's fine. But don't sit there and fucking judge me..especially when you can't even show your true face.

So if your dad didn't live way past his predicted demise, would you blame God?

Goran Dragic
04-05-2012, 11:31 PM
I think praying and medicine had a part to do with it.
How come praying never works for amputees?

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:32 PM
:lol it must kill Cully that history books will remember Clinton as a great president and Bush as one of the worst presidents in American history

Please. Clinton is the lone duly elected POTUS to be IMPEACHED.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:32 PM
wanggi let that little tidbit of information out. When asked about, Ol' Dale didn't deny it and even joked about it several times. Now he tries to play it off when people bring it up, but everybody knows it's affecting him.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Goran Dragic
04-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Please. Clinton is the lone duly elected POTUS to be IMPEACHED.
Yet he'll still be remembered as a WAY better president than Bush :lol, only stupid Christians like you think him wanting his pee pee sucked made him a bad president

Meta World PoS
04-05-2012, 11:34 PM

So now you are a doctor?

Real class to put a smiley face after diagnosing somebody's father's life threatening illness.

Seems like you are the insecure PoS, since you have to attack others beliefs.

Like a true f'n hipocrite you attack others while you have to wear your political views like a badge on your chest for all to see.

I stand fully by my initial post. You are an absolute moronic dumbass.

You assume I logged onto a troll to attack you...tbh I recognized your worthless arrogant smartass a few months ago before I had an account. Ignorance and stupidity are easily recognized...especially when displayed at the rudimentary level you operate at.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Yet he'll still be remembered as a WAY better president than Bush :lol, only stupid Christians like you think him wanting his pee pee sucked made him a bad president

But, Clinton remains the lone duly elected POTUS to be IMPEACHED.

To the grave, daddy.

tee, hee.

Goran Dragic
04-05-2012, 11:35 PM
So now you are a doctor?

Real class to put a smiley face after diagnosing somebody's father's life threatening illness.

Like a true f'n hipocrite you attack others while you have to wear your political views like a badge on your chest for all to see.

You assume I logged onto a troll to attack you...tbh I recognized your worthless arrogant smartass a few months ago before I had an account. Ignorance and stupidity are easily recognized...especially when displayed at the rudimentary level you operate at.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao oh boy I hope this is a real poster

Spursfan092120
04-05-2012, 11:36 PM
So if your dad didn't live way past his predicted demise, would you blame God?

Why ask when you don't care to hear the answer? Back off me, son.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:36 PM

Ain't no fun when you have to take it, eh, 092120?

Woo Bum-kon
04-05-2012, 11:37 PM

The pussies didn't pray hard enough.

But seriously, I wish I had it easy like God does. I can do nothing and get all of the credit if things go well and none of the blame if things don't.

Spursfan092120
04-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Ain't no fun when you have to take it, eh, 092120?

lol comparing me to you. I don't ask for people to talk shit about me and my family. You beg for it. I come here to talk about sports. You come here to be a pervert.

Giuseppe

But seriously, I wish I had it easy like God does. I can do nothing and get all of the credit if things go well and none of the blame if things don't.

Woo Bum-kon

:lmao I would not have asked if I didn't want an answer. Do you have one?

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:39 PM
lol comparing me to you. I don't ask for people to talk shit about me and my family. You beg for it. I come here to talk about sports. You come here to be a pervert.

Don't fret, 092120, I ain't gonna insult your father.

Wouldn't dream of it.

Meta World PoS

Good point...I pray for dumb$hits like you to miraculously get an ounce of intelligence, and low and behold, your remain a dumbass.

Giuseppe

Spursfan092120
04-05-2012, 11:40 PM

Didn't say you didn't want an answer. I said you didn't care about the answer. There's a difference. When anything I say is going to be ridiculed, I choose not to say anything. So like I said, back off me, son.

Spursfan092120
04-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Don't fret, 092120, I ain't gonna insult your father.

Wouldn't dream of it.

For some reason, I believe this.

Goran Dragic
04-05-2012, 11:42 PM

:lol true

God can do shit like give people AIDS and all they'll do is say he's "testing their faith"

God can also get credit for people like Santorum and Rick Perry running for president but never get blame when they lose :lol

Giuseppe
Didn't say you didn't want an answer. I said you didn't care about the answer. There's a difference. When anything I say is going to be ridiculed, I choose not to say anything. So like I said, back off me, son.

No fun when you have to take it, huh? You'll be okay, sassasfras. Trust me.

Giuseppe
For some reason, I believe this.

:toast

Goran Dragic
Good point...I pray for dumb$hits like you to miraculously get an ounce of intelligence, and low and behold, your remain a dumbass.
:lol me being in your prayers

Meta World PoS
04-05-2012, 11:43 PM

Is that the limit of your response?

Too easy....far too easy.

Woo Bum-kon
04-05-2012, 11:45 PM

Oh, so you're scared. I think I know what the answer is anyway. You wouldn't blame God. If your dad died, you probably would have chalked it up to "God's will" and would have been done with it.

Meta World PoS
04-05-2012, 11:45 PM

:lol me being in your prayers

Way to recognize sarcasm....man, you really are a bright one. Single digit IQ for sure.

Goran Dragic
04-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Is that the limit of your response?
:lol looks like I have a new bible beating pet who follows me around with butthurt posts about how ignorant I am. Can't wait.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Oh, so you're scared. I think I know what the answer is anyway. You wouldn't blame God. If your dad died, you probably would have chalked it up to "God's will" and would have been done with it.

Ain't like dishin' it--is it, 092120?

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:47 PM
:lol looks like I have a new bible beating pet who follows me around with butthurt posts about how ignorant I am. Can't wait.

You could always put him on ignore like you did me.

tee, hee.

Goran Dragic
Way to recognize sarcasm....man, you really are a bright one. Single digit IQ for sure.
You new to the internet brah?

Goran Dragic
You could always put him on ignore like you did me.

tee, hee.
I find his posts to be unintentionally hilarious, so there'd be no reason to do that.

Giuseppe
You new to the internet brah?

Tell him your Clinton story.

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:48 PM
I find his posts to be unintentionally hilarious, so there'd be no reason to do that.

Well, pish-posh.

Spursfan092120
04-05-2012, 11:48 PM

:lol Scared?
Scared of what? Some faceless coward who doesn't even have enough confidence in himself to be himself? Please son...I just refuse to set a trap for myself for idiots like yourself and GD to insult my beliefs.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:50 PM
Scared of what? Some faceless coward who doesn't even have enough confidence in himself to be himself? Please son...I just refuse to set a trap for myself for idiots like yourself and GD to insult my beliefs.

Ain't like dishin' it, huh?

Eli Sunday
04-05-2012, 11:51 PM
Don't question God's will. Just keep giving money to your local churches. Also, if you become seriously ill, don't go to a hospital; just pray. If you die, it's because it was your time.

Rick Santorum
04-05-2012, 11:52 PM
Hey sweetie. After bible study tomorrow, how bout I fuck you in the ass?

Rick Santorum
04-05-2012, 11:52 PM
Don't question God's will. Just keep giving money to your local churches. Also, if you become seriously ill, don't go to a hospital; just pray. If you die, it's because it was your time.
Solid advice from Eli.

Hey Eli, after your priest is worn out, how bout I get a turn and fuck you in the ass?

Spursfan092120
04-05-2012, 11:53 PM
Ain't like dishin' it, huh?

You wouldn't know, son. If you can track back to where I insulted your beliefs, please show me.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:54 PM
You wouldn't know, son. If you can track back to where I insulted your beliefs, please show me.

Just checkin' assholes.

Woo Bum-kon
04-05-2012, 11:56 PM

:lol scared to answer

I already know what your answer is. It was a rhetorical question.

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 11:56 PM
just wanted to offer a word of support for the fact the Spurs lost in the first round. There's so much talk that the good times are over and if they are, there's a lot to be proud of, but anytime a good thing ends, it's very bittersweet. I haven't always been a fan of the Spurs, it started in 2005 when they earned my respect in the NBA Finals. I thought they would struggle in this series, but would eventually their veteran core would win against an 8th seed and probably lose in the next round.

Unfortunately, this pain will be with you everytime a team gets a series lead on a number one seed because, as I found out in the last couple of days, they dust off the footage every time someone does this. I've seen Deke versus Kemp, Houston's runner, Baron Davis and Dirk Nowitzki hugging. It made me glad the Pistons got up off the mat in 2003. They never mentioned them.

Remember how deep the Conference is. It's no coincidence that 2 times in the last 5 seasons the top seed in the West was knocked off by an 8. We have legitimate playoff teams at the 8 spot right now. I'm sad to see that McDyess didn't get his ring with the Spurs. One of my favorite players and he failed to get it. Goodbye to him. He will be sorely missed.

Anyway, it will be a long and uncertain summer and that's if the NBA has a short work stoppage. Keep your heads up. Remember the good times and what you were doing when they happened.

Here's hoping they have one more :lobt2: in them before Duncan retires.

Meta World PoS
04-05-2012, 11:57 PM

"Butthurt" and "brah"...send sum rly edumicated words der brah.

You assume I'm a "bible-beater" because I call out hipocrite fools like you...funny.

Now you on the other hand, I can clearly see you fear Santorum...I guess you don't want your "lifestyle" taken away from you eh? I got you pegged.

Like I said...too easy.

Rick Santorum
04-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Just checkin' assholes.
How bout I come over later to check your asshole and fuck you in the ass?

Eli Sunday
04-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Solid advice from Eli.

Hey Eli, after your priest is worn out, how bout I get a turn and fuck you in the ass?

Donate to my church and you can do anythin' you want.

Goran Dragic
04-06-2012, 12:00 AM
:lmao says the guy who produces this lovely sentence:

You assume I'm a "bible-beater" because I call out hipocrite fools like you...funny.
For someone who loves using the word hypocrite so much you should learn how to spell it :lol

Now you on the other hand, I can clearly see you fear Santorum...I guess you don't want your "lifestyle" taken away from you eh? I got you pegged.

Like I said...too easy.
Uh yeah you got me, I fear a country where Santorum is president. Me and most sane Americans.

TE
04-06-2012, 12:00 AM

:tu

Good to hear you're dad is still alive.

Terminal illnesses really fucking suck.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 12:01 AM
How bout I come over later to check your asshole and fuck you in the ass?

You wouldn't like it. I'd just lay there & moan.

Goran Dragic
04-06-2012, 12:04 AM
And before you say spelling it as "hipocrite" was a typo:

So now you are a doctor?

Like I said...too easy.
Your stupid ass spelled it wrong twice. Next time the priest tells you about a word you should insult us heathens with, make sure he teaches you how to spell it properly :lol

ElNono
04-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Not belligerent enough, Goran... you're falling off Phenomenaul's ranking,tbh

Venti Quattro
04-06-2012, 12:10 AM
And before you say spelling it as "hipocrite" was a typo:

Your stupid ass spelled it wrong twice. Next time the priest tells you about a word you should insult us heathens with, make sure he teaches you how to spell it properly :lol

Their church teaches them to not judge their neighbor, much less their neighbor's spelling, so I'm sure they're okay with hipocrite :lol

Goran Dragic
04-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Not belligerent enough, Goran... you're falling off Phenomenaul's ranking,tbh
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/527873/80462491.jpg

This thread only solidifies my spot on Phenomenaul's list. I've gotten some bible bot in his early-mid teens calling me a "hipocrite"

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 12:12 AM
^You're O & 43!!!

ElNono
04-06-2012, 12:12 AM
:lol

100%duncan
04-06-2012, 12:13 AM
what a child

Spursfan092120
04-06-2012, 12:13 AM
:lol scared to answer

I already know what your answer is. It was a rhetorical question.
Don't think you have a clue of what my answer is. But I did expect this answer, since obviously you believe you know everything.

:tu

Good to hear you're dad is still alive.

Terminal illnesses really fucking suck.

Thanks bro.

Meta World PoS
04-06-2012, 12:14 AM
:lmao says the guy who produces this lovely sentence:

For someone who loves using the word hypocrite so much you should learn how to spell it :lol

Uh yeah you got me, I fear a country where Santorum is president. Me and most sane Americans.

Lol, you really are that slow...sorry brah, n the phuture I will tri an keep it simple for ya. You obviously are challenged when it comes to detection of sarcasm.

I better let ewe go brah, your buddy is prolly knockin oh the door waiting for a booty call.

Don't worry, Santorum doesn't stand a chance...your lifestyle is safe.

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Where is that faggot Phenomenaul? He rivals GSH with his ability to stretch something that could be said in a few sentence into several long paragraphs.

Goran Dragic
04-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Lol, you really are that slow...sorry brah, n the phuture I will tri an keep it simple for ya. You obviously are challenged when it comes to detection of sarcasm.

I better let ewe go brah, your buddy is prolly knockin oh the door waiting for a booty call.

Don't worry, Santorum doesn't stand a chance...your lifestyle is safe.
:lol not being able to spell the word hypocrite was sarcasm? Nice try, brah

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 12:16 AM
Don't think you have a clue of what my answer is.

I know exactly what your answer is. No need to pretend that that isn't your answer.

Spursfan092120
04-06-2012, 12:17 AM
I know exactly what your answer is. No need to pretend that that isn't your answer.

Sad...you really are a sad human being. I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't such a little bitch about it.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Sad...you really are a sad human being. I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't such a little bitch about it.

I don't see you laughing now, huh?

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 12:19 AM
I stuck 56 people into the dirt. What the fuck have you besides marry your sister and threaten to beat somebody up over the Internet?

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 12:20 AM
I stuck 56 people into the dirt. What the fuck have you besides marry your sister and threaten to beat somebody up over the Internet?

I got 16 NBA World Titles.

Spursfan092120
04-06-2012, 12:20 AM

ElNono
04-06-2012, 12:21 AM
tbh, none of this would be happening if David would've been there to chase Dwight with a bible...

DMC
04-06-2012, 12:21 AM
That's some dumb shit right there..acting like every person in an entire religion is the same fucking person.

If you can judge who sounds like a real Christian, so can I.

Are you RaZon?

Venti Quattro
04-06-2012, 12:22 AM

How are you and your girlfriend now tbh? I hope you are treating her well.

Giuseppe

Woo Bum-kon
Why don't you pray for me, 90210? With a little prayer and pinch of whining to the mods, I could be outta here.

Spursfan092120
If you can judge who sounds like a real Christian, so can I.

Are you RaZon?

Only thing I agree with Cubby on...

I don't do trolls.

Oh..and it was him judging who a Christian is..not me.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Only thing I agree with Cubby on...

I don't do trolls.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Spursfan092120
04-06-2012, 12:24 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

:grim:

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 12:27 AM

We broke up. She was preventing me from being all I can be.

Now I'm at the top of the leader boards, and she is irrelevant.

DMC
04-06-2012, 12:28 AM
Damn I started some shit.

Prayers sent (tracking number to follow)

Banzai
04-06-2012, 12:33 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Come to pappy

Signed,

Pappy.

2pac > Kobe
04-06-2012, 12:37 AM
Damn I started some shit.

Prayers sent (tracking number to follow)
Brah without me you wouldn't have started Shit

DMC
04-06-2012, 12:40 AM
Brah without me you wouldn't have started Shit

True, I will put in a special word for you when I talk to the big guy.

2pac > Kobe
04-06-2012, 12:42 AM
True, I will put in a special word for you when I talk to the big guy.

God Bless :toast

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Come to pappy

Signed,

Pappy.

Old Pap, and a smear.

lefty
04-06-2012, 12:44 AM
Van Gundy isn't a bad coach, tbh..

His reputation as a bad coach comes directly from the perception that was created from Howard IMO..Howard started the complaints about Van Gundy being "too hard"..

I don't think he's a great coach or anything, but he's done the best he can, with the personnel that he's been given..

Yup

But playing Jameer in the Finals was still retarded

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 12:46 AM
Yup

But playing Jameer in the Finals was still retarded

That's when it was still:::

Duncan (before he was a tired old shit bag): 4

Kobe: 3

Seems like fucking, like I don't know, like 20 fucking years ago, Lefty.

lefty
04-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Seems like fucking, like I don't know, like 20 fucking years ago, Lefty.

Awww

Giu is feeling old
He's old

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 01:22 AM
^& tuckered. I'm goin' to couch, watch my DVR'ed Mary Tyler Moore episode.

Night all.

Meta World PoS
04-06-2012, 02:10 PM
:lol not being able to spell the word hypocrite was sarcasm? Nice try, brah

Amazing!!

After all that time to think about it and you still can't figure it out?

I will give you a hint, and if you still can't make the connection, I will come back and help some more. okay brah?

Here is your first clue:

Etymology and context.

Best of luck genius. I imagine you may be able to understand it now, but at the same time, I have my reservations...you really are slow brah.