PDA

View Full Version : Chicago vs Boston

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Rose is a probable go tonight, he is practicing.

Plus lol Scal with the mohawk

That being said, I think Chicago takes this one by a close margin.

VBM
04-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Pretty sad night for hoops after last night.

Venti Quattro
04-05-2012, 03:36 PM
This is Scal rocking the mohawk:

http://i.imgur.com/ouSUw.png

Doesn't seem so obvious, because he's so white.

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 03:37 PM
take the under

Killakobe81
04-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Definitely not as good matchups tonight but wanna see rose and Dwight drama is hilarious he hpona get svg fired he will be under pressure to stay or he will n despised like Lebron is by some

LnGrrrR
04-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Cmon C's. Give me some small amount of hope. :lol

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 07:13 PM
^Bend over. I'll show ya a small amount of fuckin' hope.

Seventyniner
04-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Bulls by 13. Last night's loss will deflate the Cs.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Bulls by 13. Last night's loss will deflate the Cs.

Bend over. I'll show ya somethin' that will fuckin' deflate.

Latarian Milton
04-05-2012, 07:58 PM
spurs with da best record of the league since they got jax and the celts only lost by one fucking point, i think the game could've gone either way last night and the spurs just got better luck to get away with a W

ElNono
04-05-2012, 07:59 PM
I just wanna know if the egyptian is gonna show up tonight

LnGrrrR
04-05-2012, 08:23 PM
^Bend over. I'll show ya a small amount of fuckin' hope.

7/10 :lol

Robz4000
04-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Celtics got this shit on lock imo

Reck
04-05-2012, 08:31 PM
spurs with da best record of the league since they got jax and the celts only lost by one fucking point, i think the game could've gone either way last night and the spurs just got better luck to get away with a W

Not really. Did you watch the game?

Spurs were tapping that ass for the first 2 quarters. They got extra lazy, missing shots, making terrible decisions. Even lost the lead at one point.

This was a grind out win. Luck had little to do with it my friend.

Stalin
04-05-2012, 08:41 PM
I just wanna know if the egyptian is gonna show up tonight

Co sign

Dex
04-05-2012, 08:43 PM
:lmao Ball stuck on the rim. Way to start, Pierce.

Katherine Robinson
04-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Dale came by the kitchen, my bedroom, and stated that he was ready to roll out barrels if Chicago overcomes the Rajan "Winner" Rondo & crew. At that moment I was frying him bacon and couldn't hear him over the sizzling meat, so asked him to repeat himself. He proceeded to get behind me and push my head into the scalding hot frying pan. He yelled "Don't come round me anymore".

Needless to say, my well-being is in the capable hands of Derrick Rose. God speed, MVP

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 09:04 PM
:rollin

Stalin
04-05-2012, 09:06 PM
Dale came by the kitchen, my bedroom, and stated that he was ready to roll out barrels if Chicago overcomes the Rajan "Winner" Rondo & crew. At that moment I was frying him bacon and couldn't hear him over the sizzling meat, so asked him to repeat himself. He proceeded to get behind me and push my head into the scalding hot frying pan. He yelled "Don't come round me anymore".

Needless to say, my well-being is in the capable hands of Derrick Rose. God speed, MVP

:lol

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 09:40 PM

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 09:40 PM
:rollin

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 09:41 PM

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Brazil
04-05-2012, 09:45 PM

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 09:46 PM

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

TimDunkem
04-05-2012, 09:48 PM

:lmao

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 09:49 PM

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Robz4000
04-05-2012, 09:54 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Stalin
04-05-2012, 09:58 PM
dale very defensive with this troll around, tbh

pass1st
04-05-2012, 09:59 PM

100%duncan
04-05-2012, 09:59 PM

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 10:04 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Giuseppe
dale very defensive with this troll around, tbh

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Giuseppe

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 10:05 PM

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

pass1st
04-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Curly, you rolling any barrels tonight?

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Curly, you rolling any barrels tonight?

Don't come around me no more, Pass.

DeadlyDynasty
04-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Cubby, even you have to admit that troll is pretty good.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Cubby, even you have to admit that troll is pretty good.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

pass1st
04-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Don't come around me no more, Pass.

I'm sorry for laughing at your troll, Curly :depressed

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm sorry for laughing at your troll, Curly :depressed

Apology accepted, Pass. Thank you.

NewcastleKEG
04-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Deng is too good

LkrFan
04-05-2012, 11:21 PM
LOL at the Celtics. No Rose and they're still F:lolcked

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:34 PM
LOL at the Celtics. No Rose and they're still F:lolcked

Assholes.

Katherine Robinson
04-06-2012, 12:06 AM
This game made my day; not only did Dale spare me further discomfort, but he allowed me to go to the hospital for my third degree burns. Granted he didn't allow me to drive his car and it's a 3 hour walk, the very fact he wanted my suffering to end fills me up with joy.

I picked up several homeless men to bring back to the Robinson estate. Dale said he was in the mood to watch me sleep with black men and pretend he was married to the woman who had the honor of being Kobe Bean Bryant's victom.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 12:07 AM
This game made my day; not only did Dale spare me further discomfort, but he allowed me to go to the hospital for my third degree burns. Granted he didn't allow me to drive his car and it's a 3 hour walk, the very fact he wanted my suffering to end fills me up with joy.

I picked up several homeless men to bring back to the Robinson estate. Dale said he was in the mood to watch me sleep with black men and pretend he was married to the woman who had the honor of being Kobe Bean Bryant's victom.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Venti Quattro
04-06-2012, 12:07 AM

You poor little thing. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 12:09 AM
You poor little thing. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

2pac > Kobe
04-06-2012, 12:40 AM
I'm pretty sure this is the second time boston got fucked by chi town without rose this year

:lol boston

DarkGinobili
04-06-2012, 01:31 AM

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 01:39 AM

lol

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 01:46 AM

lol

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 07:46 AM

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 07:46 AM
lol

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,