PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in divine intervention?

Jules Winnfield
06-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Robert Horrys shot was divine intervention. You know what divine intervention is?

td4mvp21
06-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Yeah but frankly I don't know who the Los Angeles Clippers are

samikeyp
06-21-2005, 02:30 PM
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

WayDowntownBang
06-21-2005, 02:31 PM
Word.

td4mvp3
06-21-2005, 02:31 PM
say whott one more time!

bigzak25
06-21-2005, 02:33 PM
say whott one more time!

:lol

DarrinS
06-21-2005, 02:36 PM
Everyone talks about Horry's 3 pointer, but what I was impressed with was that freakin DUNK !!! He looked like he got into the air too soon and wouldn't make the rim. Not bad for a 34 year old man. When he got up and held his shoulder after the dunk, I was worried.

Good thing Sheed had a brain fart and left the inbound passer.

NoMoneyDown
06-21-2005, 02:47 PM
Ask the families who lost loved ones on 911 if they believe in divine intervention.

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 03:02 PM
^ WTF? let's play some ball!!!

Jules Winnfield
07-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Good thing Sheed had a brain fart and left the inbound passer.

Don't do that! Don't you fuckin do that! Don't blow this shit off! What happened was a fuckin miracle!

Vincent Vega
07-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Don't do that! Don't you fuckin do that! Don't blow this shit off! What happened was a fuckin miracle!

Chill the fuck out, Jules, that shit happens.

WayDowntownBang
You could have just said 'bump'.

Jules Winnfield
Chill the fuck out, Jules, that shit happens.

Wrong, wrong, thiat shit doesn't just happen.

Vincent Vega
07-01-2005, 02:05 PM

Are you saying that God came down from Heaven and made that shot go in?

Jules Winnfield
07-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Are you saying that God came down from Heaven and made that shot go in?

Yes. The Spurs should be fuckin dead now, my friend! We witnessed a miracle, and I want you to fuckin acknowledge it!

Vincent Vega
07-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Yes. The Spurs should be fuckin dead now, my friend! We witnessed a miracle, and I want you to fuckin acknowledge it!

Okay man, it was a miracle, can we leave now?

ShoogarBear
07-01-2005, 02:10 PM
It is eerie how well this conversation flows.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-01-2005, 02:12 PM
You know what they call a 3 pointer in France?

Jules Winnfield
07-01-2005, 02:13 PM
You know what they call a 3 pointer in France?

They dont call it a 3 pointer?

1Parker1
07-01-2005, 02:15 PM
say whott one more time!

:lmao

bigzak25
07-01-2005, 02:23 PM
trey bien?

Spurologist
07-01-2005, 02:34 PM
That was supposed to happened. You leave BIG SHOT BOB open, your ass gets burned. Simple as that. No divine intervention bullshit. If mike wilks made that shot, then yes we have divine intervention.

kskonn
07-01-2005, 02:40 PM

you are saying that a guy who was 4 from 5 from three in the last 18 minutes of a game is not going to have a really good shota t a wide open three. Especially a guy who made a living at those kind of shots? in that case in Rasheed we trust because he is the only reason that shot was available.

But if you are right and it is divine intervention then that is just more proof that god loves the spurs and really hates the clippers.

kskonn
07-01-2005, 02:41 PM
That was supposed to happened. You leave BIG SHOT BOB open, your ass gets burned. Simple as that. No divine intervention bullshit. If mike wilks made that shot, then yes we have divine intervention.

true, mike wilks, or better yet-- nazr mohamed.

ShoogarBear
07-01-2005, 02:49 PM
I can't believe you guys are actually arguing with Jules Winnfield!

batman2883
07-01-2005, 02:50 PM
true, mike wilks, or better yet-- nazr mohamed.

Ha ha ha no divine intervention would have been if Sean Marks somehow came off the injured list from his ever lasting patella tendonitis, and shot a three. That would have been divine intervention

Horry For 3!
07-01-2005, 02:53 PM

hahaha Yeah that is true when Horry has hit so many clutch shots for many of years and he says this was a miracle. That guy is pathetic.

kskonn
07-01-2005, 03:21 PM
actually supporting cliipper basketball makes you messed up in the head. I mean seriously is it that hard to believe that a clipper fan would consider a game winning shot divine intervention? I mean in clipperland it would be divine intervention.

Spurologist
07-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Corey Magette game winner this reg season has him on a divine intervention high. He's just riding it. Clips still waiting for another divine intervention: a trip to the playoff. Hey. at least the clips could be better than the lakers (if only they didn't draft that overwieght 17 year old kid. Did they think he was shaq for a moment. sad)

Solid D
07-01-2005, 04:34 PM
It also seemed like divine intervention when Horry's 2003 shot in Game 5 seemed to be "flicked" out of the basket.

ObiwanGinobili
07-01-2005, 04:38 PM

hahaha Yeah that is true when Horry has hit so many clutch shots for many of years and he says this was a miracle. That guy is pathetic.

ok. now I'm REALLY :lmao :lmao :lmao
hello?? Pulp Fiction?? this guy is a character in a movie and the whole exchange was posted for our amusement. It was basicly a replay of a scene.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

and damn it was funny.
I 've been laughing for 10 min.s straight.

Solid D
07-01-2005, 04:40 PM
And you know what they call a, uh, a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

SpursWoman
07-01-2005, 04:45 PM
:lmao @ JULES

Some of ya'll need to get out more. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
07-01-2005, 04:46 PM
And you know what they call a, uh, a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?..

They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

Solid D
07-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Vincent:Nah, man, they got the metric system, they wouldn't know what ....... a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: What'd they call it?
Vincent: They call it a "Royale with Cheese"
:fro
-------------------------------------------------------
Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast!

MmmmMMM! This is a tasty burger!

baseline bum
07-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Did you see a sign on my front lawn saying Dead Piston Storage?

ObiwanGinobili
07-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Vincent:Nah, man, they got the metric system, they wouldn't know what ....... a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: What'd they call it?
Vincent: They call it a "Royale with Cheese"

JULES:Royale with Cheese. What'd they call a Big Mac?

VINCENT: Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

JULES: What do they call a Whopper?

ShoogarBear
07-01-2005, 05:45 PM
hahaha Yeah that is true when Horry has hit so many clutch shots for many of years and he says this was a miracle. That guy is pathetic. OMG!!! STOP!!! The available smilies are not sufficient!

Sorry, man, this whole thread is a spoof of Pulp Fiction.

However, I just now realized that that movie was made 11 years ago, and there's a chance that a lot of you have never seen it.

All in good fun.

ShoogarBear
07-01-2005, 05:47 PM
"A trois-points? What do they call a touchdown?"

"I don't know, I didn't see any football games."

cherylsteele
07-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Robert Horrys shot was divine intervention. You know what divine intervention is?

Which is something the Clippers may never see in your lifetime except as an innocent (or should that be ignroant) bystander?

Cant_Be_Faded
07-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Did you see a sign on my front lawn saying Dead Piston Storage?

that has to be the funniest line in all quentin-movie history....

Dre_7
07-01-2005, 07:36 PM
You guys actually think Jules was being serious???

:lmao :lmao

Some of you need to rent the movie Pulp Fiction to understand what he was doing. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
07-01-2005, 07:46 PM
"Big Kahuna Burger. That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I heard they got some tasty burgers. I ain't never had one myself, how are they?"

"Well, if you like hamburgers give'em a try sometime. Me, I can't usually eat 'em 'cause my girlfriend's a vegetarian. Which more or less makes me a vegetarian,
but I sure love the taste of a goodburger."

Jules Winnfield
07-01-2005, 07:51 PM
"Big Kahuna Burger. That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I heard they got some tasty burgers. I ain't never had one myself, how are they?"

"Well, if you like hamburgers give'em a try sometime. Me, I can't usually eat 'em 'cause my girlfriend's a vegetarian. Which more or less makes me a vegetarian,
but I sure love the taste of a goodburger."

Stop stealin my lines!! :lol

err... I dont remember askin you a god damn thing!!

ShoogarBear
02-22-2006, 11:20 PM
Hahahaha.

Cripes, I feel like elpimpo with all these bumps.

FromWayDowntown
02-22-2006, 11:32 PM
Marcellus: In the 5th, your ass goes down. Say it.

Rasheed: In the 5th, my ass goes down.

Despot
02-22-2006, 11:44 PM
If there really was divine intervention Rashos pen would not have worked when he tried to sign his contract.

gameFACE
02-23-2006, 12:18 AM
What about Zed (Bob Hill)?

Zed's dead, baby...............

LilMissSPURfect
02-23-2006, 12:22 AM
If there really was divine intervention Rashos pen would not have worked when he tried to sign his contract.

that's wrong!
wrong I tell ya!
Rasho is playing Mvp type basketball lately!

Despot
02-23-2006, 12:24 AM
that's wrong!
wrong I tell ya!
Rasho is playing Mvp type basketball lately!

Kobe better watch out :lmao

LilMissSPURfect
02-23-2006, 12:26 AM
:elephant

Kobe who?

Phenomanul
02-23-2006, 09:23 AM
YES.

No matter how religious you may or may not be, this can give you chills.
Phil. 4:13 states: "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Here's the story:

A young man who had been raised as an atheist was training to be an Olympic diver. The only religious influence in his life came from his outspoken Christian friend. The young diver never really paid much attention to his friend's sermons, but he heard them often.

One night the diver went to the indoor pool at the college he attended. The lights were all off, but as the pool had big skylights and the moon was bright, there was plenty of light to practice by.

The young man climbed up to the highest diving board and as he turned his back to the pool on the edge of the platform and extended his arms out, he saw his shadow on the wall.

The shadow of his body, was in the shape of a cross. The man felt a strange feeling, like someone was speaking to him. Instead of diving, he knelt down and finally asked God to come into his life.

As the young man stood, a maintenance man walked in and turned the lights on. The pool had been drained for repairs. :wow :wow

See... PULP FICTION Jules there is divine intervention. :lol