PDA

View Full Version : So now you are a doctor?

Goran Dragic
04-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Real class to put a smiley face after diagnosing somebody's father's life threatening illness.

Seems like you are the insecure PoS, since you have to attack others beliefs.

Like a true f'n hipocrite you attack others while you have to wear your political views like a badge on your chest for all to see.

I stand fully by my initial post. You are an absolute moronic dumbass.

You assume I logged onto a troll to attack you...tbh I recognized your worthless arrogant smartass a few months ago before I had an account. Ignorance and stupidity are easily recognized...especially when displayed at the rudimentary level you operate at.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:37 PM
You're O & 43!!!

& you ain't goin' to MN..

jeebus
04-05-2012, 11:45 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

mavs>spurs
04-05-2012, 11:58 PM
What are you speaking of? Please don't insult my intelligence.

Are you even old enough to be using the internet? You don't act like it. You'd better get your mom's permission.

Giuseppe
04-05-2012, 11:59 PM
You'd better get your mom's permission.

& then fuck her some more. And take little snot nose (>) here with ya.

Venti Quattro
04-06-2012, 12:01 AM
I am not declaring the Los Angeles Lakers dead. When I say they are in trouble I am talking only about winning the NBA Championship. Considering how last season ended, the age of their guards, and the start to the preseason, the Bynum and Bryant injuries, they are due for a slow start. A team in the West is going to have to grab the bull by the horns and exploit that. Oklahoma City is the most likely candidate considering how they play defensively, the talent they have in Kevin Durant, and the general age of their players (will they be hungry?).

The Lakers are due to come back to the pack. Bryant is not healthy, he has a lot of miles on his body, and will need more help to win a Championship than he has ever had before. Ever. This means that players like Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, and Ron Artest need to play within the scheme and have career seasons.

They cannot have hubris. They must identify they are in trouble at the beginning of the season (not a strength of teams with Bryant on the roster) and solve and adjust early. If they keep the same dynamic as last season, they will not go far.

There's a lot of what-ifs in this post. But the bottom line is the title--the Los Angeles Lakers are in trouble. Trouble from being considered the best team in the NBA, the best team at the end of the season.

mavs>spurs
04-06-2012, 12:02 AM
& then fuck her some more. And take little snot nose (>) here with ya.

Hey Buster, you started it by trying to be cool in front of your little friends and smarting off to me the first time I posted something. The internet would be a much better place if it weren't for kids like you.

ElNono
04-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Looks like he's being tested...

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 12:05 AM
Hey Buster, you started it by trying to be cool in front of your little friends and smarting off to me the first time I posted something. The internet would be a much better place if it weren't for kids like you.

Just go on back upstairs to the EC and repudiate it. Otherwise, go back and fuck your mother some more.

One or the other. That's it,,,Ft. Pitt.

TE
04-06-2012, 12:06 AM
:lmao at that Santorum sig.

mavs>spurs
04-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Just go on back upstairs to the EC and repudiate it. Otherwise, go back and fuck your mother some more.

One or the other. That's it,,,Ft. Pitt.

According to my knowledge, men who make such petty, unprovoked remarks usually suffer from Napolean Syndrome.

baseline bum
04-06-2012, 12:07 AM
I am flat out fed up. Yes, if they will not do these other things, then I say shoot them as they cross. I would go and take my rifle if it was legal to shoot them.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 12:08 AM
According to my knowledge, men who make such petty, unprovoked remarks usually suffer from Napolean Syndrome.

Upstairs and repudiate that vote. Or, go back and fuck your mother some.

One or the other. That's it,,,armpit.

mavs>spurs
04-06-2012, 12:09 AM
Do you take pleasures with this? If so, you might have a psychological disorder that most likely could be corrected with treatment by professionals.

BUMP
04-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Oh wow, so now Melvin Ely is making hook shots over Duncan?

Man, this just makes me so mad watching this gutless performance. The thing that makes it even worse is that I still have to go to work tomorrow (I live in that hellhole they call "Dallas") and now I'm gonna here it from those classless Mavfans. They have some sort of inferiority complex probably because they are jealous of Big Brother. They would much rather watch us lose than their own team win.

Goran Dragic
04-06-2012, 09:09 AM
^:lmao who said det?

BUMP
04-06-2012, 09:10 AM
one who's view was blocked

BUMP
04-06-2012, 09:11 AM
:lol a lot of gems in the Dwight Howard thread

Goran Dragic
:lmao

Goran Dragic
I don't understand why all these Spurs fans like Obstructed_View who live in Dallas and hate it don't simply move. I hear Port Arthur is a lovely place.

jeebus
04-06-2012, 09:13 AM
The thing that makes it even worse is that I still have to go to work tomorrow (I live in that hellhole they call "Dallas") and now I'm gonna here it from those classless Mavfans.

If those recent tornados had any class, they destroyed your workplace. I'm sorry BUMP for what you have to go through. :(

Muser
04-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Oh wow, so now Melvin Ely is making hook shots over Duncan?

Man, this just makes me so mad watching this gutless performance. The thing that makes it even worse is that I still have to go to work tomorrow (I live in that hellhole they call "Dallas") and now I'm gonna here it from those classless Mavfans. They have some sort of inferiority complex probably because they are jealous of Big Brother. They would much rather watch us lose than their own team win.

:lol and this faggot wanted Fisher on the Spurs because of his 'good' D.

MultiTroll
04-06-2012, 09:23 AM
Multimoderator,
How about a section for multitrolls to emote to other multitrolls?

Instead of cluttering up the NBA forum.
As useless as it has become......

Bob Stoops
04-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Looks like someone didn't get dooooooooooooooooooown when they saw Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e

Ricky Davis
04-06-2012, 09:57 AM
I am flat out fed up. Yes, if they will not do these other things, then I say shoot them as they cross. I would go and take my rifle if it was legal to shoot them.

:lol