PDA

View Full Version : Easter

RaZon
04-05-2012, 11:38 PM
What a weird holiday. Schools are out, union workers making double time if they work on Easter, straight time if they are off. Families getting together to hide painted eggs, baskets filled with goodies, all over a very iffy situation. I'll confess I'm not too up on my Bible stories/religion. I do have doubts however that all this just happened, but what caused it I have no idea. I do know we can't have the Christian God and the Islamic Allah. So somebody is wrong. Buddism? Hinduism?

I do know the story of Samson sorta, he must have been one big bad dude. Imagine kicking butt on 1000 soldiers with just the jawbone of an ass. Wow! Who were those soldiers, what the stoo-peed company? They didn't have spears back in those days, when was the bow and arrow invented? After that long haired maniac wiped out a couple hundred nobody thought they just might want some plan of attack? Like maybe just rush him? It wasn't obvious what they were doing wasn't working? What were numbers 999 and 1000 thinking staring at 998 dead bodies, what...I'll take him?

How old were you when you learned what Easter was even about? Who didn't think it was a celebration of chocolate bunnies, eggs and goodies in baskets? Who doesn't love those little pink and yellow marshmelllow chickies?

Why did Jesus have to go thru all that? Didn't God know how things were going to go in the future since He's the Masterblaster? Why didn't He just kill Lucifer? Why send him anywhere knowing how much trouble he was going to cause?

You tell a Christian some guy out in the parking lot just beat the hell out of 20 thugs with just a broken bat they will call you a liar, no way that could happen. But they'll buy the Samson story. Weird!

One of the first great gospel (to record) singers, the great Blind Willie Johnson. Amazing slide guitarist.

5hucTDV1Fvo (http://5hucTDV1Fvo)

DMC
04-06-2012, 12:17 AM
Maybe this is that Blue-Lightning guy from upstairs. You did join about the same time he quit posting after getting his shit pushed in. He teaches Spanish (thus the user name). He's also got a degree in bible studies and uses ellipses for no apparent reason.

Jesus
04-06-2012, 12:28 AM
I'm always up for a nice Easter celebration. Rise and shine!

Reck
04-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Guys stop feeding the troll.

The more replies the more he posts shit threads. Let him fade out.

RaZon
04-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Maybe this is that Blue-Lightning guy from upstairs. You did join about the same time he quit posting after getting his shit pushed in. He teaches Spanish (thus the user name). He's also got a degree in bible studies and uses ellipses for no apparent reason.

What's funny about that sort of talk is what difference does it make who any of us are? Your name isn't DMC, do I really need to know who you really are, why would anyone care? You wouldn't know me regardless of who I was/am. So why does it matter?

There isn't anyone here capable of pushing my shit in.....trust me! I don't speak spainish. No way in hell could I have a degree in bible studies.

RaZon
04-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Guys stop feeding the troll.

The more replies the more he posts shit threads. Let him fade out.

Talking about Easter is a shit thread? What isn't a shit thread in your opinion? Don't get stupid with this ok? Others can...I'm hungry...that's a cool thread? Now you're getting ridiculous.

Let's see what you talk about, be right back.

I went back 10 pages and you didn't originate anything. Why is that? You're just another do nothing leech who adds nothing but a lot of wahwahwahwah.