PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Podcasts

crellis
04-06-2012, 02:35 AM
Looking for some guidance on where I can find some Spurs podcasts. Being in Australia I have International League Pass and watch all of the Spurs games and others around the NBA and love this website, however I am wondering is there is somewhere that has Spurs podcasts available?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Manu-20
04-06-2012, 02:45 AM
Looking for some guidance on where I can find some Spurs podcasts. Being in Australia I have International League Pass and watch all of the Spurs games and others around the NBA and love this website, however I am wondering is there is somewhere that has Spurs podcasts available?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
A website called project spurs does spurs podcast about every week or so very insightful talk by them.

hsxvvd
04-06-2012, 03:20 AM
How is the International League Pass in Oz? I got it a couple years back and it was terrible and it took me 3 months to get a refund from paypal. So I haven't gone back. I'm from Oz too and am sick of watching the Heat, Thunder, Lakers, Knicks or Magic every week on ESPN.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2012, 03:39 AM
lol crellis you fkn tool, gaze avatar...

crellis
04-06-2012, 03:57 AM
How is the International League Pass in Oz? I got it a couple years back and it was terrible and it took me 3 months to get a refund from paypal. So I haven't gone back. I'm from Oz too and am sick of watching the Heat, Thunder, Lakers, Knicks or Magic every week on ESPN.

I've had it since the start of this season and i have found it to be fairly good. Some times the quality isn't good but still able to make out who everyone is, however most of the time it is crystal clear.

crellis
04-06-2012, 03:57 AM
A website called project spurs does spurs podcast about every week or so very insightful talk by them.

Thanks mate, I'll check it out.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2012, 03:58 AM
I've had it since the start of this season and i have found it to be fairly good. Some times the quality isn't good but still able to make out who everyone is, however most of the time it is crystal clear.

is it better then the illegal live stream sites??

fkc channel oneHD for pulling a donkey dick this season, but it still be the same old shit with stack of lebron games...

if the shit mills resigns with the spurs for the future, i can see oneHD showing alot of sperms games

mosdef17
04-06-2012, 05:46 AM
is it better then the illegal live stream sites??

fkc channel oneHD for pulling a donkey dick this season, but it still be the same old shit with stack of lebron games...

if the shit mills resigns with the spurs for the future, i can see oneHD showing alot of sperms games

I used to use the streams but now I've had league pass in Oz for the past three seasons and I'll never go without it again, the price hike this year made it a little hard to swallow though. If you have a reasonable internet connection you should achieve good results. I just started using it on my iPad which is another experience altogether. If you have an iPad, league pass is a MUST.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2012, 05:58 AM
I used to use the streams but now I've had league pass in Oz for the past three seasons and I'll never go without it again, the price hike this year made it a little hard to swallow though. If you have a reasonable internet connection you should achieve good results. I just started using it on my iPad which is another experience altogether. If you have an iPad, league pass is a MUST.

even with fast broadbrand, depends on the streamer man :(

cant wait for fibre nbn....100mb connection

ManuTastic
04-06-2012, 07:06 AM
It's not strictly a Spurs podcast, but The Basketball Jones is a good all-NBA podcast with a lot of respect for the Spurs. And its from Canada!

siraulo23
04-06-2012, 07:46 AM
even with fast broadbrand, depends on the streamer man :(

cant wait for fibre nbn....100mb connection

really? i never had any problems with buffering issues etc...

ilp has been pretty steady this year

the only thing i dont like is that it's delayed by like 10-15 seconds compared to illegal streams and also it doesnt have halftime/post game shows

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2012, 08:12 AM
really? i never had any problems with buffering issues etc...

ilp has been pretty steady this year

the only thing i dont like is that it's delayed by like 10-15 seconds compared to illegal streams and also it doesnt have halftime/post game shows

illegal streams sometimes laggy for me, even if i view other content from other countries, depending on certain countries feeds also...fkn EPL for me is horseshit, while Spanish league its like crispy no laggy...hence i rare watch spanish league....

daylight savings, i can do fkn all nighters watchin like 5-6 soccer games then jump into nba games till the stupid afternoon....

GrandeDavid
04-06-2012, 08:23 AM
The Spurs are sorely lacking in this area. I considered starting one but ultimately declined because the little hobby time I have aside from family stuff goes to an NFL/Texans gig. I wish there were a decent podcast out there.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2012, 08:29 AM
podcasts and that radio review for the week....wish some clowns on here bring that back...

spectator
04-06-2012, 09:54 AM
i think 48moh used to do a live(maybe) video podcast for every away game this year. they may still do it now - only watched it once and got bored.

crellis
04-06-2012, 04:05 PM
Thanks for suggestions above for pod casts - i'll check them out.

I couldn't live without League Pass. OneHD have screwed it up for Australian Fans and ESPN sucks with their national schedules. Unless you are a fan of the Lakers, Knicks, Heats or any of the major cities, you miss out. Thats why I love League Pass - you can watch all the games you want at any time.