PDA

View Full Version : Your most overrated poster

Pages : [1] 2

TE
04-06-2012, 02:35 AM
Now this ain't no thread to call out posters... just a thread for opinion from the ST community which has become increasingly horrid at providing entertaining discussions as of late (hence, the creation of this thread).

One that comes to mind immediately is DPG, sorry buddy. I know you're gonna click on this thread, feel entitled to proclaim how I'm a lower tier poster (probably true but idgaf) trying to make a name for myself by calling out a big dog (don't know how you are considered one given how wrong you have been a number of times) when in reality it's just an opinion. But really, I just think you bring nothing to the table, your takes are more along the lines copied verbatim from the great timvp, TBH.

Considering the aforementioned reasons, I don't know why or how people overrate you countless times when seniority can only get you so far.

Who are you're most overrated posters? And please, have some balls and don't be scared to give your opinion.

Shit, I know myself to be a below average, maybe shitty poster more times than not but to each his/her own (hence, I don't expect myself to be overrated by others thus I predict my name to be free from this discussion).

Chime chime chime chime in.

Reck
04-06-2012, 02:44 AM
Giupp was a good poster once. He turned to shit along with his name change.

To me, DeadlyDynasty postings are kind of lame. He's a condescending prick to be honest. Maybe its a Kobe thing, I dont know.

FkLA
04-06-2012, 03:00 AM
We talking about basketball or entertainment value? If its the former Id say its def most mavfans on here. Theyre a big reason why the NBA forum is fun but their basketball takes are shit tbh, most of them think Dirk is the 2nd best PF of all-time and a borderline Top 10 player which is dumb. For the latter Id say its luva and Kool, Ive always thought D-Rob is the real Godfather of the Laker triangle and much more entertaining than either of them.

TE
04-06-2012, 03:08 AM
tbh, I don't even consider Guiseppe a poster anymore.

I think DeadlyDynasty is a decent poster who can really point out the obvious funny shit from weak posters, tbh how did he learn to talk e-shit so fluently?

TE
04-06-2012, 03:13 AM
We talking about basketball or entertainment value? If its the former Id say its def most mavfans on here. Theyre a big reason why the NBA forum is fun but their basketball takes are shit tbh, most of them think Dirk is the 2nd best PF of all-time and a borderline Top 10 player which is dumb. For the latter Id say its luva and Kool, Ive always thought D-Rob is the real Godfather of the Laker triangle and much more entertaining than either of them.

However you want to see it tbh.

I am accounting both of those attributes into this assessment.

I'd agree with you about luva and kool if it were last year, they're just pathetic this year.

Ever since Luva was outed for his naruto inclinations he's been lacking in producing entertainment (other than the obvious laughing at him).

Kool, damn. He's regressed (I know, how could he ever to begin with) to the point of only posting lame youtube videos that nobody watches.

MavDynasty
04-06-2012, 03:20 AM
Seppe imho...terrible takes, not funny, annoying and repititive

FkLA
04-06-2012, 03:23 AM
i forgot fkla is one of the worst posters on this board but i'm not sure you can call a blind dirk hater/idiot "overrated" when he was never really rated in the first place

nigga my bball smarts tops all* the mav krews combined tbh, not to mention i shit all over u on 2k

*excluding the godfather findog and my nigga md

MavDynasty
04-06-2012, 03:25 AM
:lol this TC fkla ongoing feud is underrated as fuck, tbh..

MavDynasty
04-06-2012, 03:32 AM
:rollin

FkLA
04-06-2012, 03:36 AM
ive been called out by house ngger spurfans which aint shit. ive called dirk a top 25 player of all-time, top 4-5 pf of all-time, and his fadeaway one of the top 5 unstoppable moves of all-time--that aint hating homeboy.

as far as 2k, i havent even bought 2k12 yet cus ive been busy with engineering coursework (which shits all over accounting bruh) but lmk when u wanna get that ass beat faggot...all ill need to do is get a couple practices in.

FkLA
04-06-2012, 03:48 AM
this goes for everyone not just for you-- honestly if youre a male in college and not majoring in engineering or medicine you might as well drop out tbh

:lol fucking male accountants

mavs>spurs
04-06-2012, 03:52 AM
CPA has MUCH better job prospects right now than any engineering not named. Chemical, petroleum, or aerospace. Look it up, earnings wise economics, finance, and aCcounting shit on everything else. There's a reason why me and dok chose this over engineering and it's not because we ain't smart enough, its about makong the right career choice. I'm about to graduate summa cum lauds for a reason homie, eNgineering is respectable too though. But u are Off base downplaying accounting, FBI recruits accountants specifically because it takes a certain mind state, drop out rate is high.

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 03:52 AM
this goes for everyone not just for you-- honestly if youre a male in college and not majoring in engineering or medicine you might as well drop out tbh

:lol fucking male accountants

Audit my dick, bitch.

FkLA
04-06-2012, 04:05 AM
you graduate cumma sum laude in engineering and you dont gotta worry about job prospects, youre getting a good job guranteed with a better entry level salary than accounting guaranteed

even worse if you got the smarts for it but just chose the easier path, shows how much of a bitchmade nigga you are tbh

mavs>spurs
04-06-2012, 04:13 AM
I dont have to worry about job prospects either..I'll be takin he GMAT and gettin into a top school for finance. Research all of the worlds wealthiest and most powerful people and see which field they all have ties to. You really should expand your horizons and stop with this negative mentality you have towards everything. Because in the end, I still beat you in 2k, dirk is still a top 15 player and rang, and financiers get paid :toast

FkLA
04-06-2012, 04:26 AM
youll always be a male accountant and ill be a mothafuckin engineer regardless, but good luck :toast

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 07:28 AM
Giupp

You should go back and fuck your mother some more.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 07:30 AM
i'd also say giuseppe has a somewhat large fanbase that i just don't understand as well.

You tried to take my pants down and I wouldn't let ya. You got mad.

Too bad, so sad.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 07:32 AM
tbh, I don't even consider Guiseppe a poster anymore.

Here, I'll help ya:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 07:34 AM
Seppe imho...terrible takes, not funny, annoying and repititive

That's because when I first came here, you, in association with DUNCAN tired to destroy me by attempting to seduce me into fighting and threatening you so Kori would run me off.

What, you thought I was born, what, yesterday?

Chickenshit.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 07:44 AM
Ive always thought D-Rob is the real Godfather of the Laker triangle

This Solozzo business has me worried. I want you to go to them, tell them you're not happy with me, make them think you want to change families, that I may, OR, may not be a wife beater, even though she'll drive me outta my fuckin' mind. But, that's for another time. Luca, my most trusted ally, do you like swimmin', Luca, with the little fishies? Good, boy.

Santino, don't ever let anyone know what you're thinking again. This comedy you're playing with this yourng girl, can I play? I mean stop it, now. No man who cheats on his family is a good man. Hitting yes, cheating no.

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 08:13 AM
I agree 100% with OP. No bs.

Goran Dragic
04-06-2012, 08:19 AM
lol FkLA

lol thinking engineers lead some awesome lifestyle

Leetonidas
04-06-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm the most underrated tbh

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm just here to talk basketball.

Ricky Davis
04-06-2012, 10:06 AM
lol thinking engineers lead some awesome lifestyle

You bite your tongue. Engineers lead a fabulous lifestyle... It's no high-brow, thispego type of lifestyle, but it's decent.

Fpoonsie
04-06-2012, 11:07 AM
Cully may've been overrated before, but I think most people (sans luva and Aids) have grown weary of his repetitive bullshit. He's no longer beloved, or what have you.

As far as CURRENTLY, no one really comes to mind. DD's hilarious, DPG's consistently solid (even if he'll even argue otherwise), and the rest are usually an equal mix of funny and suck.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Cully may've been overrated before, but I think most people (sans luva and Aids) have grown weary of his repetitive bullshit. He's no longer beloved, or what have you.

You're an asshole, a good time Charley. You piss, bitch and moan when we win, but, when I do likewise after we lose you cast me down, and call for my explusion. You can dish, it, Poonsie, but, you cannot take it. You're a taker. You're not a giver. You can only go one way. Always one way.

Fpoonsie
04-06-2012, 11:33 AM
You can only say 1 of about 3 things. Always 1 of 3 things.

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 11:33 AM
Now this ain't no thread to call out posters... just a thread for opinion from the ST community which has become increasingly horrid at providing entertaining discussions as of late (hence, the creation of this thread).

One that comes to mind immediately is DPG, sorry buddy. I know you're gonna click on this thread, feel entitled to proclaim how I'm a lower tier poster (probably true but idgaf) trying to make a name for myself by calling out a big dog (don't know how you are considered one given how wrong you have been a number of times) when in reality it's just an opinion. But really, I just think you bring nothing to the table, your takes are more along the lines copied verbatim from the great timvp, TBH.

Considering the aforementioned reasons, I don't know why or how people overrate you countless times when seniority can only get you so far.

Who are you're most overrated posters? And please, have some balls and don't be scared to give your opinion.

Shit, I know myself to be a below average, maybe shitty poster more times than not but to each his/her own (hence, I don't expect myself to be overrated by others thus I predict my name to be free from this discussion).

Chime chime chime chime in.

dayum:lol

DPG is a middle of the pack poster upstairs but a top-5 poster in the NBA Forum imo...his anti-troll defense is 2nd to none and his basketball takes are decent too. His one drawback is his weakness for Kobe trolling (too easy and unimaginative).

As for overrated posters, I would agree that I fit the mold, but not for reasons that the WoW fan pointed out in the 2nd post:lol My schticks are not my own, but more of an amalgamation of DPG, BUMP, and DoK's posting styles.

Harlem's trolling has become a lot more obvious too, but he's probably one of (if not the) best at articulating good basketball takes. He knows the game.

Kindergarten Cop
04-06-2012, 11:35 AM
You can dish, it, Poonsie, but, you cannot take it. You're a taker. You're not a giver.

Does this make sense to anyone else? How can fpoonsie lack the ability to "take it" and then one sentence later be labeled "a taker"? He can "dish it", but he is "not a giver"? :lol

Fpoonsie
04-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Does this make sense to anyone else? How can fpoonsie lack the ability to "take it" and then one sentence later be labeled "a taker"? He can "dish it", but he is "not a giver"? :lol

:lol

Muser
04-06-2012, 11:37 AM
mouse is seen as some kind of ST god but I don't get it.

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 11:39 AM
That is a ferret!

:depressedAwwWwWwWwWWW.....I thought it gonBE HE MAN!!!!!!

Venti Quattro
As for overrated posters, I would agree that I fit the mold, but not for reasons that the WoW fan pointed out in the 2nd post:lol My schticks are not my own, but more of an amalgamation of DPG, BUMP, and DoK's posting styles.

But you got so good at it, you made it look like it was completely yours. You grabbed the stage and owned it. :lol

Fpoonsie
mouse is seen as some kind of ST god but I don't get it.

The only people that overrate mouse now are the ones that suck as much as he does.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 11:40 AM

It's because you have a peanut for a brain. You can think no further than "fuck the lakers."

Fpoonsie
04-06-2012, 11:41 AM
It's because you have a peanut for a brain. You can think no further than "fuck the lakers."

No. You outrightly contradicted yourself.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 11:43 AM
You can only say 1 of about 3 things. Always 1 of 3 things.

Even if that were true, so what? Why does everyone here have to abide by one set of standards?

And you didn't mind that when I entertained you, humored you. Then I was your fair-haired boy. As soon as I morph you stomp me, and call for my ouster.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 11:45 AM
No. You outrightly contradicted yourself.

I'm not explaining the hypothesis to you. First off I shouldn't have to. Second, I ain't doin' it.

No. Either you're too stupid, or, being purposely obtuse. Either way, no.

Fpoonsie
04-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Even if that were true, so what? Why does everyone here have to abide by one set of standards?

And you didn't mind that when I entertained you, humored you. Then I was your fair-haired boy. As soon as I morph you stomp me, and call for my ouster.

...'cause you can/could be hella entertaining. Some posters, like hemann, RaZon, 100%Duncan, etc., have shown they only know how to post incessant faggotry.

YOU can actually be clever. You should go back to that, instead of this whole "caricature of yourself" act you've had going on the past few.

Kindergarten Cop
04-06-2012, 11:46 AM

My disdain for the Lakers has nothing at all to do with the fact that you blatantly contradicted yourself. :lol Now I understand why you often stick to the parroting act constantly regurgitating your lame handful of one-liners. :lol

"Go fuck your mother some more." coming in 3, 2, ....

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 11:48 AM
...'cause you can/could be hella entertaining. Some posters, like hemann, RaZon, 100%Duncan, etc., have shown they only know how to post incessant faggotry.

YOU can actually be clever. You should go back to that, instead of this whole "caricature of yourself" act you've had going on the past few.

I have to agree with this. Cub you are a legend and capable of the funniest posts on this board when you put any effort behind it. The parroting bullshit betrays your creativity.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 11:49 AM
My disdain for the Lakers has nothing at all to do with the fact that you blatantly contradicted yourself. :lol Now I understand why you often stick to the parroting act constantly regurgitating your lame handful of one-liners. :lol

"Go fuck your mother some more." coming in 3, 2, ....

No. It obviously went over your head, or, you're being purposely obtuse like Poonsie. Either way, I ain't explaining it.

& you only get the "fuck your mother some more" when you call the pedo materiel, or, try and get me kicked off and then come back to me like a dog returning to it's vomit.

You ain't done either of those 2 things, have ya?

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 11:50 AM
I have to agree with this. Cub you are a legend and capable of the funniest posts on this board when you put any effort behind it. The parroting bullshit betrays your creativity.

& you can go to Hell.

Mugen
04-06-2012, 11:51 AM
gopatty!

100%duncan
04-06-2012, 11:54 AM
Sup. Count me in.

Kindergarten Cop
04-06-2012, 11:55 AM
No. It obviously went over your head, or, you're being purposely obtuse like Poonsie. Either way, I ain't explaining it.

& you only get the "fuck your mother some more" when you call the pedo materiel, or, try and get me kicked off and then come back to me like a dog returning to it's vomit.

You ain't done either of those 2 things, have ya?

Only pussies and assholes play the "I don't have to explain anything to you" card after getting their chops busted for contradicting themselves. Just admit that made a mistake and move on. Life's too short. :toast

HarlemHo 37
04-06-2012, 11:59 AM
Most overated poster: DMC, over 15,000 post still waiting for a good basketball take tbh.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Only pussies and assholes play the "I don't have to explain anything to you" card after getting their chops busted for contradicting themselves. Just admit that made a mistake and move on. Life's too short. :toast

If you'd spend 5 minutes perusing it you'd understand the concepts involved. But, you won't.

Nobody can ever be wrong on the NBA Forum.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 12:27 PM
LOL ePopularity contests

Please. Where else does one hit (Submit Reply) button and then go and read the damn thing.

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 12:28 PM
& you can go to Hell.

yeah yeah yeah...take anotha quaalude and you'll love me in the mornin'

LeBald Crabs
04-06-2012, 12:37 PM
http://p.twimg.com/ApqTgXLCIAE1TKE.jpg:large

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 12:53 PM
yeah yeah yeah...take anotha quaalude and you'll love me in the mornin'

And that's the sad part because now we can't do the movies anymore. We both lose. You should go to that asshole, the one you laughed with and supported and do the movies with him. See if he's any good at it.

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 12:55 PM
And that's the sad part because now we can't do the movies anymore. We both lose. You should go to that asshole, the one you laughed with and supported and do the movies with him. See if he's any good at it.

We'll always have Paris.

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 12:58 PM
dayum:lol

DPG is a middle of the pack poster upstairs but a top-5 poster in the NBA Forum imo...his anti-troll defense is 2nd to none and his basketball takes are decent too. His one drawback is his weakness for Kobe trolling (too easy and unimaginative).

Harlem's trolling has become a lot more obvious too, but he's probably one of (if not the) best at articulating good basketball takes. He knows the game.

I think you have that backwards tbh...I'm much better upstairs and more highly regarded there. Also, everyone has the DPG was wrong once shtick which is how you know I'm right much more than I'm wrong (not that it matters).

Also, while Im definitely overrated I think I'm underrated humor wise because I talk ball so much.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 01:01 PM
I think you have that backwards tbh...I'm much better upstairs and more highly regarded there. Also, everyone has the DPG was wrong once shtick which is how you know I'm right much more than I'm wrong (not that it matters).

Also, while Im definitely overrated I think I'm underrated humor wise because I talk ball so much.

You you'll fall into a funk for days on end whining and ruminating over that gd money. I wish the fuck he'd a paid you already. You didn't & don't deserve it but it certainly woulda made the last couple years a lot more enjoyable. Asshole.

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Btw OP, welcome to the forum. Great first post and we are always happy to have brand new never before seen/heard posters on ST. I think you'll like it here and let me know if you ever have any questions about the NBA.

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 01:08 PM
You you'll fall into a funk for days on end whining and ruminating over that gd money. I wish the fuck he'd a paid you already. You didn't & don't deserve it but it certainly woulda made the last couple years a lot more enjoyable. Asshole.

That's horse hockey and you know it. Much like your "go f your mother" comments you only see the welshing card on occasions where it's warranted.

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 01:10 PM

Nah, upstairs you blend in with a lot of the good posters, imo. I think Harlem stands out upstairs as far as BB takes. Like I said he's great at articulating what he sees on the court, and covers all the little nuances of the game that are sometimes overlooked. Downstairs you stand out a lot more and are quite highly regarded. Your humor is vastly underrated and your schtick is my fav (no homo).

ElNono
04-06-2012, 01:10 PM
I thought DPG was a mid troll, or the other way around, tbh

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 01:11 PM
That's horse hockey and you know it. Much like your "go f your mother" comments you only see the welshing card on occasions where it's warranted.

^
Like that:lol

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Btw OP, welcome to the forum. Great first post and we are always happy to have brand new never before seen/heard posters on ST. I think you'll like it here and let me know if you ever have any questions about the NBA.

Another relative of yours?

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 01:13 PM
That's horse hockey and you know it.

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Lol, that post to te a prime example

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Nah, upstairs you blend in with a lot of the good posters, imo. I think Harlem stands out upstairs as far as BB takes. Like I said he's great at articulating what he sees on the court, and covers all the little nuances of the game that are sometimes overlooked. Downstairs you stand out a lot more and are quite highly regarded. Your humor is vastly underrated and your schtick is my fav (no homo).

Have to disagree here. I'm one of the few upstairs that goes against the grain and am not a homer. I've had numerous takes that werent popular at the time that turned our solid. Agree about HH, but as far as acknowledging goes, I get more upstairs.

It comes from playing sports at a decently high level my whole life and understanding things you can't get unless you competed.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Have to disagree here. I'm one of the few upstairs that goes against the grain and am not a homer. I've had numerous takes that werent popular at the time that turned our solid. Agree about HH, but as far as acknowledging goes, I get more upstairs.

It comes from playing sports at a decently high level my whole life and understanding things you can't get unless you competed.

When you're like this you're absolutely adorable, Deeps.

Ya little sweetheart, you. :toast

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 01:18 PM

Football, basketball, and lacrosse....but i never played at the juco level like huey freeman tho

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 01:24 PM
lol

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Tbh i think soccer was the only sport i didnt play at any point through MS or HS. It was akin to cheerleading imho

MavDynasty
04-06-2012, 01:29 PM

:lmao

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Tbh i think soccer was the only sport i didnt play at any point through MS or HS. It was akin to cheerleading imho

Don't make me slap you.

jag
04-06-2012, 01:47 PM
DPG is solid overall and I usually agree with his takes. As DD said, Harlem, along with timvp and a few others probably have the best basketball minds upstairs. Although HH's heat fan shtick makes me want to slap him sometimes because I think he's actually a huge Heat fan.

The thing about DPG is that he can separate himself from the Spurstalk world and say some real shit that makes me think he's a fairly grounded person. I realize this thread ultimately had very little to do with people listed "overrated" posters, and had more to do with OP calling out DPG for reasons only he knows. He probably got pooped on by DPG in some random thread and never got over it.

Banzai
04-06-2012, 01:50 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/22/mary_poppins.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5675)

Venti Quattro
04-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Banzai with another timely GIF. :lol

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Thx Jag. Like how a certain poster is always a douche but comes to me about "real life" questions because he knew I would give him honest advice and help him out. In fact I think it was the first guy to come into the thread to try and dogpile me....I don't hold grudges though.

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Don't make me slap you.

I take it you lettered in soccer?:lol

There's a lot of posters on here who like soccer who i respect...we all have our faults.

Venti Quattro
04-06-2012, 02:16 PM
I take it you lettered in soccer?:lol

There's a lot of posters on here who like soccer who i respect...we all have our faults.

Why are you hatin on real men football, DD?

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 02:17 PM
Won state in hs, played club and NCAA II & III (went to nationals)

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Why are you hatin on real men football, DD?

Venti, dont ever call soccer real men football again.

Ever.

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Won state in hs, played club and NCAA II & III (went to nationals)

Lost state in lacrosse. Didnt play college sports, but i went to Miami and Maryland (the latter being an excellent soccer school fwiw)

ginobili's bald spot
04-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Anyone who has one of those medals under their name.

Venti Quattro
04-06-2012, 02:27 PM

Ever.
Okay, I promise not to do that again. :lol

Even JamStone? He's a very solid poster imo tbh

Muser
04-06-2012, 02:29 PM

Ever.

:lol I'm a huge fan but I agree with this.

ginobili's bald spot
04-06-2012, 02:30 PM
Even JamStone? He's a very solid poster imo tbh

It was a generalization. Jamstone is a good poster I agree.

Also lol American collegiate "soccer". No offense DPG.

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 02:35 PM
It's still good soccer and I beat plenty of Euro ass growing up tbh

Venti Quattro
04-06-2012, 02:43 PM
It's still good soccer and I beat plenty of Euro ass growing up tbh

Do your euro opponents love to flop? What position did you play in?

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 02:45 PM
No, I didn't see any more flopping from my Euro brethren. I played all mid field positions and occasionally forward.

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 03:17 PM

The medals mean nothing when Obstructed_View has one.

jeebus
04-06-2012, 03:42 PM
I have literally brought nothing to this forum.

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Funny that Dale Robinson is telling others that they can dish it buy can't take it. He had no problem calling other posters' children retarded multiple times, but when he gets made fun of for being a domestic abuser, he's ready to disown anybody who laughs.. Biggest hypocrite on these forums, IMO..

Troll Assassin
04-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Funny that Dale Robinson is telling others that they can dish it buy can't take it. He had no problem calling other posters' children retarded multiple times, but when he gets made fun of for being a domestic abuser, he's ready to disown anybody who laughs.. Biggest hypocrite on these forums, IMO..

It's his religion.

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 04:15 PM
small forward? :lmao

Wow. Why don't you quit studying so hard and hoop with D-P-G

jag
04-06-2012, 04:23 PM
I have literally brought nothing to this forum.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 04:34 PM

Nope. I made my apology to Ln.

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 04:35 PM
It's his religion.

Let us proceed...

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 04:47 PM
It's his religion.

True. Being a whiny hypocrite is his religion. He can dish it, but when it comes to taking it, he cries foul.

Examples:
- calls Ln's kid retarded multiple times, but cries foul when his own problems are brought to light.
- tells people not to take smack talk on this forum seriously, then turns around and argues that a monetary bet shouldn't be paid because he was offended by DPG's smack talk.
- whines about people not answering his questions, then doesn't answer other people's questions.
- whines about people not wanting to have serious discussions even though he's the first one to resort to childish tactics when he can't defend his positions.

Basically, half the things he criticizes others for doing, he does himself. Nobody should take anything he says seriously, IMO.

Troll Assassin
04-06-2012, 04:50 PM
True. Being a whiny hypocrite is his religion. He can dish it, but when it comes to taking it, he cries foul.

Examples:
- calls Ln's kid retarded multiple times, but cries foul when his own problems are brought to light.
- tells people not to take smack talk on this forum seriously, then turns around and argues that a monetary bet shouldn't be paid because he was offended by DPG's smack talk.
- whines about people not answering his questions, then doesn't answer other people's questions.
- whines about people not wanting to have serious discussions even though he's the first one to resort to childish tactics when he can't defend his positions.

Basically, half the things he criticizes others for doing, he does himself. Nobody should take anything he says seriously, IMO.

:lmao Pwnd

Stalin
04-06-2012, 04:55 PM

Examples:

dis crazy chink showing no mercy to senior citizens, what else is new?

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 04:55 PM
calls Ln's kid retarded multiple times, but cries foul when his own problems are brought to light.

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 04:56 PM
dis crazy chink showing no mercy to senior citizens, what else is new?

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 04:56 PM
:lmao Pwnd

Let us proceed...

jeebus
04-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself.

MqUBZLM7L_Y

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 04:58 PM
See that he ignores everything else in the post because he knows he doesn't have an answer. That's his MO, IMO.

Killakobe81
04-06-2012, 05:02 PM
DPG is one of the few posters here worth debating .... I think he is underrated by some and overrated by some (like Harlem) but he has my respect, not that it matters much ...

TE
04-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Typical "I know everything about basketball therefore I entitle myself to be the czar of basketball discussion" DPG statement.

Your first couple of posts in this thread were decent, but then you have to revert to god mode.

TBH, I think HarlemHeat is the best poster in the NBA forum and one of the best upstairs ... how he overrates DPG with his "me and DPG" were right shit is baffling.

:lol oh and to answer another statement made by a post here, I do not hate DPG at all. I made this thread just to give my opinion on who the most overrated poster is, and you got my opinion. I don't think DPG is bad and I definitely don't hate him, he just isn't who makes himself out to be.

DMC
04-06-2012, 05:12 PM

Examples:

Pretty much spot on.

Dale is a kluge of colloquialisms and metaphors shuffled about to try to fit into the discussion. As another poster pointed out, it wouldn't be difficult to create a Culby program that spits out random "trends" over and over based on key words. Put some of these together and you form a paragraph. Dale must have these in a wordpad somewhere and he just continues copying and pasting. It's akin to manufacturer of a shitty product inundating you with ads in an attempt to use quantity over quality.

But I don't think he's overrated. I think he's rated just about right, which is right between a Paki fag and a Pinky fag.

Also, without Dale, we don't get Katherine and Katherine is a gem.

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Katherine Robinson bugs the hell out of him (just like in real life!). Great troll.

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Trig - you picked the wrong poster to "not bash". I don't have an ego & I'm more than willing to help you in any way I can.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 05:44 PM
See that he ignores everything else in the post because he knows he doesn't have an answer. That's his MO, IMO.

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Katherine Robinson bugs the hell out of him (just like in real life!). Great troll.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Pretty much spot on.

Dale is a kluge of colloquialisms and metaphors shuffled about to try to fit into the discussion. As another poster pointed out, it wouldn't be difficult to create a Culby program that spits out random "trends" over and over based on key words. Put some of these together and you form a paragraph. Dale must have these in a wordpad somewhere and he just continues copying and pasting. It's akin to manufacturer of a shitty product inundating you with ads in an attempt to use quantity over quality.

But I don't think he's overrated. I think he's rated just about right, which is right between a Paki fag and a Pinky fag.

Also, without Dale, we don't get Katherine and Katherine is a gem.

Let us proceed...

----

Come ta Pappy.

- Signed,

- Pappy

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Trig, I workout at Globogym, you workout at average Joes right?

jag
04-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Woo Bum letting it all hang out

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Woo Bum letting it all hang out

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

jag
04-06-2012, 05:49 PM
This downward spiral can only end in disaster.

EricD
04-06-2012, 05:49 PM
I actually want DPG's autograph and no one elses,to be quite honest. DPG make it happen cap'n.:toast

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 05:50 PM
This downward spiral can only end in disaster.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

jag
04-06-2012, 05:51 PM
All good things must come to an end. Same goes for all bad/horrible/creepy things as well.

Jeff Leppard
04-06-2012, 05:52 PM
I'm just here to talk basketball. And, if I feel like I have to incessantly pat myself on the back in an extremely douchy manner to accomplish that goal…Well, so be it.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 05:53 PM
All good things must come to an end. Same goes for all bad/horrible/creepy things as well.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Jeff Leppard
04-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Get some knew schtick, you weirdass pervert parrot.

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 05:58 PM
This troll makes this guy so mad. Sadly, he takes out his anger on his wife, thus continuing the tragic cycle.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 05:58 PM
Get some knew schtick, you weirdass pervert parrot.

C'mon, come get some.

lmcontrollinao!!!

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 05:59 PM
This troll makes this guy so mad. Sadly, he takes out his anger on his wife, thus continuing the tragic cycle.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

jag
04-06-2012, 06:02 PM
This thread has the potential to be Exhibit A in the case Spurstalk EC vs Dale Robinson. One can only wonder what sentence will be sought.

EricD
04-06-2012, 06:04 PM

It's inevitable that eventually none of will be alive to post on this board.

Enjoy your time while your here. Don't fret the small shit, tbh.

BUMP
04-06-2012, 06:06 PM
:lol why does everyone hate DPG?

top 5 funniest poster on the site imho

jag
04-06-2012, 06:07 PM

Like maybe 2 or 3 posters?

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Who hates me? Trig has his opinion of me, but others overrate me.

Woo Bum-kon
This thread has the potential to be Exhibit A in the case Spurstalk EC vs Dale Robinson. One can only wonder what sentence will be sought.

I don't know if punishing Dale would be a good thing. Katherine might not last long if her husband is punished on SpursTalk.

DPG21920
Only Tyson hates me.

Giuseppe

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 06:09 PM
I don't know if punishing Dale would be a good thing. Katherine might not last long if her husband is punished on SpursTalk.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

jag
04-06-2012, 06:10 PM

Katherine is beyond saving at this point. The state of the NBA Forum, however, is not.

EricD
04-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Hey guys, I"m here too.

TE
04-06-2012, 06:14 PM

He isn't funny IMHO. Posters like deadlydynasty, jag, el nono, and HH come to mind as funny with each having their own way of being funny. DPG seems to serious when he posts, I know people find that funny but not me.

EricD
04-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Katherine is beyond saving at this point. The state of the NBA Forum, however, is not.

Jag what do you think about my takes?

What should I work on?

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 06:21 PM

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

jag

I don't.

Giuseppe

What should I work on?

Your mother's ass.

tee, hee.

Muser
04-06-2012, 06:23 PM
DPG seems like he'd be a cool scro to get a beer with.

BlackSwordsMan
04-06-2012, 06:24 PM
What should I work on?

Try going back home and fuck your mother some more.

EricD
04-06-2012, 06:24 PM
I don't.

Apparently you weren't very clear. You don't what? Just search my name and tell me what you think.

I've been right more than not.

EricD
04-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Try going back home and fuck your mother some more.

I don't fuck my mother, tbh.

What makes you think it's normal to fuck your own mother?

Get a clue you pedophile.

TE
04-06-2012, 06:25 PM
I don't.

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Incoming K-Rob goods.

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 06:28 PM
He isn't funny IMHO. Posters like deadlydynasty, jag, el nono, and HH come to mind as funny with each having their own way of being funny. DPG seems to serious when he posts, I know people find that funny but not me.

Nah bro, if you don't take his pompousness at face value--and instead see it as a schtick--it's actually pretty fucking hilarious.

jag
04-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Apparently you weren't very clear. You don't what? Just search my name and tell me what you think.

I've been right more than not.

Hmm... what's your opinion on John Stamos?

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 06:29 PM
I don't fuck my mother, tbh.

What makes you think it's normal to fuck your own mother?

Get a clue you pedophile.

Swordsy just got faced up & busted to the rim.

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Incoming K-Rob goods.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

EricD
04-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Hmm... what's your opinion on John Stamos?

Thought he played a vital role in Full House, tbh.

Without Uncle Jessie, Michelle, DJ and Steph probably never develop a hip edge to their personality.

Can you imagine how boring the show would have been if Uncle Joey and Danny were left to raise them?

Again that's just my take on it, what do you think about Stamos?

TE
04-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Fwiw, despite the slightly expected god mode takes I actually respect DPG more for not responding like I thought he would with the criticism.

:tu

Katherine Robinson
04-06-2012, 06:36 PM

I would like to formally request that Dale does not have his privileges on this website hurt in any way.

You see, Dale's life is a simple but humble one. He wakes up around 4 in the morning and pushes me off the bed & onto the floor so I don't oversleep. He then will sit on the toilet for half an hour with a notepad to write down things he would copy paste onto this website. When that is over, he visits me in the kitchen and usually does something silly like throwing a potato at my head or peeing on my leg. He then eats breakfast, yells at our cat whom he named Kori punches a whole in the wall for no apparent reason.

He goes on the computer around 6 and writes his Spurstalk musings into Coral WordPerfect '97 so he may be ready to copy & paste his whitty remarks. This habit is only broken during Laker game time when he sits in front of the TV and cheers on Kobe Bean Bryant. I usually have some 'me' time during this period to treat my wounds and physically pleasure myself as Dale is an impotent bastard with a crooked penis. Sometimes I do some sewing as well.

Anyways, this website is Dale's life and is the only reason I am currently alive.

TE
04-06-2012, 06:38 PM
I would like to formally request that Dale does not have his privileges on this website hurt in any way.

You see, Dale's life is a simple but humble one. He wakes up around 4 in the morning and pushes me off the bed & onto the floor so I don't oversleep. He then will sit on the toilet for half an hour with a notepad to write down things he would copy paste onto this website. When that is over, he visits me in the kitchen and usually does something silly like throwing a potato at my head or peeing on my leg. He then eats breakfast, yells at our cat whom he named Kori punches a whole in the wall for no apparent reason.

He goes on the computer around 6 and writes his Spurstalk musings into Coral WordPerfect '97 so he may be ready to copy & paste his whitty remarks. This habit is only broken during Laker game time when he sits in front of the TV and cheers on Kobe Bean Bryant. I usually have some 'me' time during this period to treat my wounds and physically pleasure myself as Dale is an impotent bastard with a crooked penis. Sometimes I do some sewing as well.

Anyways, this website is Dale's life and is the only reason I am currently alive.

Woo Bum-kon
04-06-2012, 06:39 PM

lol

mavs>spurs
04-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Dpg I don't hate you

jag
04-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Thought he played a vital role in Full House, tbh.

Without Uncle Jessie, Michelle, DJ and Steph probably never develop a hip edge to their personality.

Can you imagine how boring the show would have been if Uncle Joey and Danny were left to raise them?

Again that's just my take on it, what do you think about Stamos?

As far as Full House is concered, I agree that he played and integral part in the raising of Michelle, Steph and DJ. His passion and dedication for his music showed the girls that hard work was necessary to achieve their respective goals.

He also showed his pussy pulling ability by locking down that dime piece Becky Donaldson.

You seem to be very well-rounded with logical, fact-based takes. I look forward to seeing you grow as a poster and as a person.

Jodelo
04-06-2012, 06:42 PM

Greatness. :lmao

BlackSwordsMan
04-06-2012, 06:43 PM
i admit i loufed reading kate's post

ElNono
04-06-2012, 06:43 PM
'cept for the obvious larvae (naruto lovers, virgins, semen shields, etc), I think everybody brings something to the table here...

Great to have you all, even if you don't include me in the POTM list :cry

jag
04-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Slomo is working on a new YouTube style rating system to grade posts, threads and users.

This should bode well for hemann.

:lol incredibly thorough

Mugen
04-06-2012, 06:47 PM
He also showed his pussy pulling ability by locking down that dime piece Becky Donaldson.

Fuck.Yes.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 06:47 PM

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

Pappy

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 06:48 PM
:lol incredibly thorough

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 06:49 PM
i admit i loufed reading kate's post

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

ElNono

Giuseppe
Greatness. :lmao

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 06:50 PM

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 06:51 PM

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Giuseppe
lol

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Kori Ellis
timvp, midnightpulp, the mookie crew, DPG, HarlemHeat and lefty.

mavs>spurs
:lmao to k-rob

Mass parroting incoming

mavs>spurs
04-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Hes got to tell each and every poster who laughed at this wife troll to come to pappy guys, it's part of his mental illness (OCD)

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 06:53 PM
:lmao to k-rob

Mass parroting incoming

Upstairs and repudiate. Otherwise, it's strictly heel & toe. Heel & fuckin' toe.

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Hes got to tell each and every poster who laughed at this wife troll to come to pappy guys, it's part of his mental illness (OCD)

& you to go upstairs and repudiate that vote.

Chop, chop, daddy.

tee, hee.

ElNono
04-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Looks like clutter to me...

mavs>spurs
Itll be a cold day in hell before I care what the hell your old ass does enough to let ya order me around :lmao

redzero

DPG21920

:lol you are underrated IMO and you've only been posting for one day

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 06:56 PM

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

ElNono
04-06-2012, 06:56 PM

:wow

I can see where you're going with lefty, but theyounghusband?

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 06:57 PM

Not your favorite posters, most overrated.

Giuseppe
Itll be a cold day in hell before I care what the hell your old ass does enough to let ya order me around :lmao

Upstairs with ya and repudiate that vote.

Otherwise, it's strictly heel & toe. Heel & fuckin' toe.

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
Looks like clutter to me...

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElNono
:lol you are underrated IMO and you've only been posting for one day

I'm here to talk basketball

mavs>spurs
04-06-2012, 06:58 PM
:wow

I can see where you're going with lefty, but theyounghusband?

He is overrated, even if by default. Everytime he posts people sacrifice goats in his honor and spontaneously start masturbating upstairs.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm here to talk basketball

& to pound on the EC door in the middle of the night.

lmcontrollinao!!!

ElNono
04-06-2012, 06:59 PM
He is overrated, even if by default. Everytime he posts people sacrifice goats in his honor and spontaneously start masturbating upstairs.

Beats doing whatever KBP does with goats, tbh

ElNono
04-06-2012, 06:59 PM
& to pound on the EC door in the middle of the night.

lmcontrollinao!!!

I'm the EC... talk to me Culby...

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 07:00 PM

This is an accurate statement. Anytime :tu

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 07:01 PM
I'm the EC... talk to me Culby...

Chickenshit.

TE
04-06-2012, 07:02 PM

Agree with you somewhat about lefty IMO

mavs>spurs
04-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Anyone who has free time to hang out with guys on a forum because they don't have real life friends of their own to grab beers with can only be so cool tbh. Unless its basketball, because this is a basketball forum, and pickup games are something you do with strangers in the first place.

Kori Ellis
04-06-2012, 07:03 PM
He is overrated, even if by default.

That's kind of what I mean that it's by default. I obviously think he's the best poster on the site, but some people believe that they should kiss up or agree with everything he says. And then on the flip side, other people think that it's cool to argue against him just for the sake of arguing.

Oh and I added DPG on my list just because people here were saying he's overrated. I actually think he has a pretty good schtick.

ElNono
Chickenshit.

You can dish it but you can't take it...

Let us proceed...

redzero
Who overrated lefty? I thought the consensus was that he's an annoying idiot.

ElNono
04-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Who overrated lefty? I thought the consensus was that he's an annoying idiot.

Some people actually admitted to smiling to some of his one liners...

BUMP
04-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Am I the only one who finds Fabbs hilarious?

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 07:06 PM
You can dish it but you can't take it...

Let us proceed...

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Goran Dragic
04-06-2012, 07:07 PM
:lmao K-Rob

DPG's Booster Seat

I'm not allowed at the bar, tbh

jag

I get what you're saying, and it's been said many times before. But I don't really see it like that. I don't really think people are trying to jerk off LJ every time he posts. Guy puts a lot of work into this site and into keeping around high quality basketball discussion in the Spurs forum. I know how much time it takes to crunch numbers the way he does. For the most part I think posters just want to give him props or say thanks for the amount of work he puts in.

If someone appreciates the amount of time he puts into posting quality stuff, the least they could do is type "thanks" and hit the reply button.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 07:08 PM
:lmao K-Rob

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

mavs>spurs
04-06-2012, 07:08 PM

Fabbs is good shit Im also a fan of your little known trolls who u think ppl don't know is you :lmao

Goran Dragic
04-06-2012, 07:10 PM
I'm pretty sure Cully has an alarm that goes off every time I post

redzero
Fabbs is hilarious. The thing he does with Simpsons characters is quite original.

ElNono

Fabbs is quality, tbh

Giuseppe
I'm pretty sure Cully has an alarm that goes off every time I post

Don't come around me no more.

Goran Dragic
04-06-2012, 07:11 PM
:lol you're the one responding to me all the time

ElNono
04-06-2012, 07:13 PM
sup Goran, how's LA?

Goran Dragic
04-06-2012, 07:13 PM
sup Goran, how's LA?
great

ElNono
04-06-2012, 07:14 PM
great

tbh, you should be crominating that corso Sessions tonite...

Spurs da champs
04-06-2012, 07:15 PM
I get what you're saying, and it's been said many times before. But I don't really see it like that. I don't really think people are trying to jerk off LJ every time he posts. Guy puts a lot of work into this site and into keeping around high quality basketball discussion in the Spurs forum. I know how much time it takes to crunch numbers the way he does. For the most part I think posters just want to give him props or say thanks for the amount of work he puts in.

If someone appreciates the amount of time he puts into posting quality stuff, the least they could do is type "thanks" and hit the reply button.
A lot of the people do more then that in the Spurs form, most of you fucking act like his posts are god's gift to the world.
It's pretty pathetic tbh.

ElNono
04-06-2012, 07:16 PM

this x10

Goran Dragic
04-06-2012, 07:17 PM
The way GNSF jerks off to a lot of Obstructed_View's delusional opinions is much worse than the timvp jerk offs imo

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 07:17 PM
That's kind of what I mean that it's by default. I obviously think he's the best poster on the site, but some people believe that they should kiss up or agree with everything he says. And then on the flip side, other people think that it's cool to argue against him just for the sake of arguing.

Oh and I added DPG on my list just because people here were saying he's overrated. I actually think he has a pretty good schtick.

What do you think of my basketball takes.

jag
04-06-2012, 07:20 PM
A lot of the people do more then that in the Spurs form, most of you fucking act like his posts are god's gift to the world.
It's pretty pathetic tbh.

I'd say some posters do, but I wouldn't say most. Maybe I just don't think about it that way and I've missed some of the battle over who gets to jerk off the glorious timvp.

redzero
04-06-2012, 07:21 PM
What do you think of my basketball takes.

Are you going to visit Aunt Kori for Easter?

Jeff Leppard
04-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Soggy crackers tbh.

DPG21920
04-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Nah, 4th of July tho!

jag
04-06-2012, 07:23 PM
The way GNSF jerks off to a lot of Obstructed_View's delusional opinions is much worse than the timvp jerk offs imo

It's actually kind of strange. Downstairs OV is treated like 90210. Upstairs GNSFs baptize their children to him.

Goran Dragic
04-06-2012, 07:25 PM
It's actually kind of strange. Downstairs OV is treated like 90210. Upstairs GNSFs baptize their children to him.
Same thing with ShoogarBear

jag
04-06-2012, 07:26 PM
I was always a big fan of Shoog.

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Same thing with ShoogarBear

Minorities stand little chance downstairs unless they have thick skin.

HarlemHeat37
04-06-2012, 07:33 PM
1. Monosylab2k..no-brainer, tbh..

2. NBA forum Elnono..he's good upstairs, not a fan of his downstairs persona..

3. Rayrayjohnson..he's very similar to NBA forum Elnono, tbh..

4. Jamstone..he's a good poster, but similar to timvp's cult upstairs, the GNNBA forumers follow his every word, tbh..he also tries too hard, at times, to disguise his love for Kobe, instead of being up front about it, like myself and Lebron, tbh..

5. Findog..overinflated reputation IMO..

Kori Ellis
04-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Young husband is at the game tonight with timvp Jr, sitting in TPark's seats. Hopefully my son doesn't get terrified of the Coyote again.

HarlemHeat37
04-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Disagree about DMC, btw..I could see how he was disliked, at first, tbh, but he's been a quality goods provider for a minute now..

Goran Dragic
04-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Young husband is at the game tonight with timvp Jr, sitting in TPark's seats.
He probably could have brought all your kids then. They coulda fit in the seat T-Park normally sits in

HarlemHeat37
04-06-2012, 07:40 PM
He probably could have brought all your kids then. They coulda fit in the seat T-Park normally sits in

:lmao..

ElNono
04-06-2012, 07:40 PM

MavDynasty
04-06-2012, 07:43 PM

LnGrrrR
04-06-2012, 07:59 PM

Pretty sure that's photoshopped, but that's a hell of a photoshop :lol

Tyler Seguin is the man, btw.

LnGrrrR
04-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Nah bro, if you don't take his pompousness at face value--and instead see it as a schtick--it's actually pretty fucking hilarious.

His sheriff schtick was awesome. "I'm warning you. Last time." :lol

J.T.
04-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Definitely timvp. Dude is nothing without his basketball analysis and wedding ring.

LnGrrrR
04-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Some people actually admitted to smiling to some of his one liners...

I'm a fan of lefty. But it could be because him and Darkreign are the only two other people I know on here that follow hockey.

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm a fan of lefty. But it could be because him and Darkreign are the only two other people I know on here that follow hockey.

Dude I posted like 3 times in the NHL thread this year.

Panthers are comin for ya, b.

jag
04-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Disagree about DMC, btw..I could see how he was disliked, at first, tbh, but he's been a quality goods provider for a minute now..

DMC has grown on me. Dude is funny.

And I think Elnono consistently brings the goods both upstairs and downstairs. His downstairs goods are funnier but that's just the nature of the beast.

LnGrrrR
04-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Dude I posted like 3 times in the NHL thread this year.

Panthers are comin for ya, b.

We'll see... we'll see. We seem to have gotten over that little slump, and as long as Timmy is on his game, we can compete with anyone.

Jose Canseco
04-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Pretty sure that's photoshopped, but that's a hell of a photoshop :lol

Tyler Seguin is the man, btw.

Sadly it is. Could have been the most epic fan sign since the "JJ is Redickulous... ly gay" fan sign.

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Hockey-road-beef-is-a-special-breed.jpg

ElNono
04-06-2012, 08:39 PM
DMC has grown on me. Dude is funny.

And I think Elnono consistently brings the goods both upstairs and downstairs. His downstairs goods are funnier but that's just the nature of the beast.

Thank you. Both criticism and kudos are welcome...

You're an asshole too... :tu

jag
04-06-2012, 08:46 PM
http://woodytondorf.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/jj_is_redickulously_gay.jpg

Killakobe81
04-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Trig - you picked the wrong poster to "not bash". I don't have an ego & I'm more than willing to help you in any way I can.

YOu my ninja ... but come on!!! your ego is even bigger than mine ...and mine is huge.

BlackSwordsMan
04-06-2012, 09:12 PM
DMC is like that grandpa I never had

ElNono
04-06-2012, 09:17 PM
DMC is like that grandpa I never had

What does that make Giuseppe?

Leetonidas
04-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Obstructed_View is a good one, dude is a retard and gets massively butthurt whenever you say anything to him. :lol same thing with that faggot GSH

and tbh i've said DMC is a good poster for awhile now

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 09:21 PM
the mummified corpse of his great great grandpa whom they've stuck in the corner and hooked up up to a recording that says random preprogrammed phrases. they basically made a tickle me elmo doll out of grandpa.

:rolleyes

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Obstructed_View is a good one, dude is a retard and gets massively butthurt whenever you say anything to him. :lol same thing with that faggot GSH

and tbh i've said DMC is a good poster for awhile now

Good call on that one.:tu Sometimes I can actually smell the menstrual flow from him and CryFaggot when a call goes against the Spurs.

ElNono
04-06-2012, 09:29 PM
GSH is weird... I actually tried NOT to troll him and address him properly, and dude developed a severe case of asshurt... still think he isn't a bad poster all the time, but dude has a persecution complex of some sort.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 09:34 PM
fucking morbid and weird huh, only your genetically deficient offspring would do such a thing

:rolleyes