PDA

View Full Version : Deeeeeeeeetroit Basketbaaaallllll

cwalk12
06-21-2005, 02:35 PM
So are you spurs fans nervous or what. It takes all that just for you guys to get a win. Here are a few thins to let swirl around in your head. All that we haven't one in ten years in SA we only play their once a year. Also these pistons have only been together for two so that really doesn't even matter. Does big shot bob really have another performance like that left in him!!!!!!! Not to take away from what he did, but come on you really can't expect him to come out and do that again. Tim Duncan is a choke artist you know and we know it he can't carry the load in crunch time it's a good thing though that horry did that for you guys, like i said I'm not here to discredit you STEALING one in the D just stating the facts. Oh, heres another the whole we can win two in a row SA, home court doesn't even matter in a game of this magnitude, the past two years the pistons have been in the situation of beign down 3-2 and have gone into so called hostile invironments and won. If you guys win tonight than it is obviously over, but if you don't I'll gaurntee we win the series in seven, because you guys just don't have the heart. Example derek fisher shot. You guys could have won the series, but you have no heart. It's obvious that you guys where relieved to get just one in detroit that will carry over tonight and you will get your dicks rammed in the mud. My perdictions which is bias, Blowout tonight pistons, close game till 4th on thursday and someone will pull away. Will it be my pistons or yours spurs only time will tell. DETROIT IN 7 BITCH. DEEEEEETROIT BASKETBAAAAAAALLLLLLLL.

WayDowntownBang
06-21-2005, 02:36 PM
/sigh

Ishta
So are you spurs fans nervous or what. It takes all that just for you guys to get a win. Here are a few thins to let swirl around in your head. All that we haven't one in ten years in SA we only play their once a year. Also these pistons have only been together for two so that really doesn't even matter. Does big shot bob really have another performance like that left in him!!!!!!! Not to take away from what he did, but come on you really can't expect him to come out and do that again. Tim Duncan is a choke artist you know and we know it he can't carry the load in crunch time it's a good thing though that horry did that for you guys, like i said I'm not here to discredit you STEALING one in the D just stating the facts. Oh, heres another the whole we can win two in a row SA, home court doesn't even matter in a game of this magnitude, the past two years the pistons have been in the situation of beign down 3-2 and have gone into so called hostile invironments and won. If you guys win tonight than it is obviously over, but if you don't I'll gaurntee we win the series in seven, because you guys just don't have the heart. Example derek fisher shot. You guys could have won the series, but you have no heart. It's obvious that you guys where relieved to get just one in detroit that will carry over tonight and you will get your dicks rammed in the mud. My perdictions which is bias, Blowout tonight pistons, close game till 4th on thursday and someone will pull away. Will it be my pistons or yours spurs only time will tell. DETROIT IN 7 BITCH. DEEEEEETROIT BASKETBAAAAAAALLLLLLLL.
:rolleyes

samikeyp
im not nervous...I remember Games 1 and 2.

desflood
06-21-2005, 02:37 PM
I love trolls. They're always good for a laugh!

SpursFanDan
06-21-2005, 02:38 PM
wow, just wow.

Did you write that all by yourself?

And it took all that for you guys to lose? Horry stepped up, alot of players on our team steps up, its not secret. It sounds like to me that you're the one scared.

Obi wan Ginobili
06-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Scoreboard Forum.

SpursFanDan
its sad that he wastes his first post on that rubbish.

Kori Ellis
Nice thread. :rolleyes

This was my favorite part.

you will get your dicks rammed in the mud

:lmao

cwalk12
06-21-2005, 02:40 PM
Game 1 and 2 don't matter. My point is simply that the spurs are dependiong on we just winning one at home now. In a game on this magnitude home court wouldn't matter if it was in the Detroit or SA. The spurs are depending on that and that is gonna come to bit you in the ass.

SpursFanDan
lol, I didnt bother to read all of his post.... now that I had, I regret it even more.

bigzak25
The Spurs TOOK that muthafuckka on Sunday.

Like candy from a baby, bitch.....even spotted you some freethrows to give you a chance.

Take your nappy haired, mask wearin, patchheaded, OVERHYPED team back to detroit.

They are not welcome here and they will be sent BACK home TONIGHT.

samikeyp
06-21-2005, 02:41 PM
My point is simply that the spurs are really on we just gotta win one at home now

you have proof of this?

DarrinS
Tim Duncan is a choke artist ....you guys just don't have the heart. Example derek fisher shot. You guys could have won the series, but you have no heart.

If I recall, Tim had like 26 points and 19 rebounds. He did play poorly in the 4th quarter. He tends to play very well at home. I'm predicting a big game for him tonight.

As far as last year goes, the reason we lost was poor perimeter shooting. Tim can't do it by himself. It's a good thing the Pistons didn't play us in the finals last year. But, enough about the past.

Alchal
Hes stating the truth.

easjer

I cannot be worried by the 'thins' a troll wants to bother me with - I'm too distracted by the atrocious spelling and grammar to be disturbed by the content.

My 'perdictions' whether they are 'bias' or no . . . Spurs in 6. We have no heart? Well, in turn, you have no brains. It's unclear which you'd rather be without, but me? I'll take brains everytime.

Tres_Till_it_MHz

Damn and I thought i wrote bad. WTF did you just say?

~Chris~
Mmmmm.. dick in the mud... I can't even think about the game now.. just lots of sex with mud on my mind.

SpursFanDan
Dude, you're lost. come back after the game... lets talk then.

Pistons < Spurs
like i said I'm not here to discredit you STEALING one in the D just stating the facts.
:rolleyes :rolleyes

you will get your dicks rammed in the mud.
:rolleyes :rolleyes

bejanicek
06-21-2005, 02:45 PM
No doubt, you will be nowhere to be found after the game tonight!!!!

easjer
Is it even worth reminding him that San Antonio's lock down defense predates 'Detriot Basketball'?

No, I didn't suppose that it did.

Tim Duncan = choke artist?

Really? Well. He's got 2 MVP's, two rings, two Final's MVP's, First team all-NBA every year of his career, and so on and so on. . . In his big 'choke' game, where he was 'bailed out' by Horry, he outscored and out rebounded the Wallace boys combined. I guess I'll take choking like that. . .

DDS4
One good thing a win tonight will do is clear out all the trolls instantly.

smeagol
If you want people to read the shit you write, please hit enter a couple of times.

Thank you.

duncan2k5
06-21-2005, 02:47 PM
what do you mean it took us all that to win?if you all made the last basket i bet you would not have discredited your win. and all the media would be taLKIN about how great and poised detroit is down the stretch and how we have no heart. and you seem to forget we made you all miss your last 4 shots. and it was sheed who choked...not timmy. and why do ppl consider timmy a choker? he had a bad game from the line. how quickly they forget clutch shots in the 99 chip run. last year's playoffs (minus fishers shot that wasnt supposed to count) and hitting in 2 straight buzzer beating shots in 2 games this season. game winning layup against seattle and i think he was the one who put a ahnd in ray's face off the inbounds. he just had a bad ft shootin night.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-21-2005, 02:47 PM
LOL Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, maybe it will make it true... http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

sa_butta
06-21-2005, 02:48 PM
You guys could have won the series, but you have no heart.
If Im not mistaken we are winning the series and, I think it took alot of heart to stay in the game and pull off a win on Sunday. Hate or Love it The Spurs are on top 3-2.

FromWayDowntown
06-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Tim Duncan is a choke artist you know and we know it he can't carry the load in crunch time

Ahem.

Extended Box

FINALS

NEW JERSEY (77) AT SAN ANTONIO (88)

<edit>
SAN ANTONIO

REBOUNDS
PLAYER POS MIN FGM-FGA FTM-FTA OFF-DEF-TOT AST PF ST TO PTS
====== === === ======= ======= =========== === == == == ===

B BOWEN F 18 1-7 0-0 0 0 0 2 0 1 0 2
T DUNCAN F 46 9-19 3-5 4 16 20 10 2 0 4 21
D ROBINSON C 31 6-8 1-4 4 13 17 1 2 0 1 13
T PARKER G 24 2-6 0-0 0 2 2 2 0 0 3 4
S JACKSON G 35 7-13 0-0 0 3 3 0 3 1 6 17
E GINOBILI 33 2-8 7-9 1 6 7 1 3 2 1 11
<edit>
TOTALS 240 34-74 17-25 11 44 55 20 14 4 19 88
(.459) (.680) TEAM REBS: 6 TOTAL TO: 19 (16 PTS)

NEW JERSEY 25 16 22 14 - 77
SAN ANTONIO 17 21 19 31 - 88

BLOCKED SHOTS: SAN ANTONIO - T DUNCAN 8, D ROBINSON 2, M ROSE 2, S CLAXTON.
OFFICIALS: BOB DELANEY, DAN CRAWFORD, RON GARRETSON.

Leetonidas
06-21-2005, 02:54 PM
For every okay Piston fan there's a dumbass like this.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-21-2005, 02:56 PM
Jesus, I had forgotten about that game! He was masterful back then! :)

cwalk12
06-21-2005, 02:58 PM
wow i posted this not less than 20 minutes ago and I have more post than any other subject on this board. Answer this I don't expect you to say your spurs will lose the series, but does anyone really think you will close out tonight on a team that has been in this situation before in 6? I;ve always said this series would go 7. An before any smarts ass says well how do we know that you always said that because i just told your dumb ass. DEEEEEEEEEEETROIT BASKETBAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-21-2005, 03:00 PM
wow i posted this not less than 20 minutes ago and I have more post than any other subject on this board. Answer this I don't expect you to say your spurs will lose the series, but does anyone really think you will close out tonight on a team that has been in this situation before in 6? I;ve always said this series would go 7. An before any smarts ass says well how do we know that I know you always said that because i just told your dumb ass. DEEEEEEEEEEETROIT BASKETBAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
... WHAT??? Seriously, you make absolutely no sense

cwalk12
06-21-2005, 03:00 PM
Ahem.

Extended Box

FINALS

NEW JERSEY (77) AT SAN ANTONIO (88)

<edit>
SAN ANTONIO

REBOUNDS
PLAYER POS MIN FGM-FGA FTM-FTA OFF-DEF-TOT AST PF ST TO PTS
====== === === ======= ======= =========== === == == == ===

B BOWEN F 18 1-7 0-0 0 0 0 2 0 1 0 2
T DUNCAN F 46 9-19 3-5 4 16 20 10 2 0 4 21
D ROBINSON C 31 6-8 1-4 4 13 17 1 2 0 1 13
T PARKER G 24 2-6 0-0 0 2 2 2 0 0 3 4
S JACKSON G 35 7-13 0-0 0 3 3 0 3 1 6 17
E GINOBILI 33 2-8 7-9 1 6 7 1 3 2 1 11
<edit>
TOTALS 240 34-74 17-25 11 44 55 20 14 4 19 88
(.459) (.680) TEAM REBS: 6 TOTAL TO: 19 (16 PTS)

NEW JERSEY 25 16 22 14 - 77
SAN ANTONIO 17 21 19 31 - 88

BLOCKED SHOTS: SAN ANTONIO - T DUNCAN 8, D ROBINSON 2, M ROSE 2, S CLAXTON.
OFFICIALS: BOB DELANEY, DAN CRAWFORD, RON GARRETSON.

Your not playing new jersey your playing detroit

SpursFanDan
06-21-2005, 03:01 PM
ahhh.. thats right, new jersey had class.

CalsonicKansei
06-21-2005, 03:01 PM
You know that Detroit is a city of abandoned buildings and a weak basketball team.

smeagol
06-21-2005, 03:02 PM
wow i posted this not less than 20 minutes ago and I have more post than any other subject on this board. Answer this I don't expect you to say your spurs will lose the series, but does anyone really think you will close out tonight on a team that has been in this situation before in 6? I;ve always said this series would go 7. An before any smarts ass says well how do we know that I know you always said that because i just told your dumb ass. DEEEEEEEEEEETROIT BASKETBAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Hit enter, you idiot, hit ENTER.

bejanicek
06-21-2005, 03:03 PM
[ but does anyone really think you will close out tonight on a team that has been in this situation before in 6?

yes, come on, we have been here too!!!

Leetonidas
wow i posted this not less than 20 minutes ago and I have more post than any other subject on this board. Answer this I don't expect you to say your spurs will lose the series, but does anyone really think you will close out tonight on a team that has been in this situation before in 6? I;ve always said this series would go 7. An before any smarts ass says well how do we know that you always said that because i just told your dumb ass. DEEEEEEEEEEETROIT BASKETBAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Yes, because Detroit HASN'T been in this situation. They've never played a team this good after such a hard loss.

samikeyp

so then the Spurs have absolutely, positively, 100% no shot of winning the title?

you also didn't answer my previous question.

SpursFanDan
06-21-2005, 03:05 PM
come back after the game cwalk, then we'll talk about dumbasses.

easjer
06-21-2005, 03:06 PM
I honest to God cannot understand what you are saying. Detriot will win or not? You've always said seven games? In your three posts?

Whatever.

cwalk12
06-21-2005, 03:09 PM
It was fun venting with you guys. I'll be back though after the game, I'm sure you guys won't be out celebrating or anything like that. here is a quick hit on the enter button for that bitch.

The pistons will get a win tonight................DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS. DEEEEETROIT BASKETBAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

geerussell
06-21-2005, 03:09 PM
/sigh

There are now four things certain in life: Death, taxes, trolls and this guy kissing spurs fans' ass.

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 03:10 PM
DEEEEETROIT BASKETBAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

thank God it's the last day I'll hear those words for a loooong time

SpursFanDan
06-21-2005, 03:12 PM
Deeeeetroit basketbaaaaallllll, I'm sorry but thats the lamest coined phrase I've ever heard of. Mason is a jackass, the perfect fit for detroit basketball.

Fouled Out
06-21-2005, 03:12 PM
Poor dudes don't know how deep that dagger was for the Pistons!!!!

cwalk12
06-21-2005, 03:13 PM
I honest to God cannot understand what you are saying. Detriot will win or not? You've always said seven games? In your three posts?

Whatever.

The psitons will win. Is that clear enough for you. We took you best shot and you guys won by one point. I feel my pistons will kick ass these next two in SA. Clear enough.

flyboy1979
06-21-2005, 03:14 PM
You gotta admire Detroit's "IF" statements. "IF Detroit wins, then..." They don't even have confidence

WayDowntownBang
06-21-2005, 03:15 PM
There are now four things certain in life: Death, taxes, trolls and this guy kissing spurs fans' ass.

Have you said anything worth while since you've been here?

Excuse me if when someone logs on and spouts off 30 lines without a paragraph, if I think it's embarassing to be from the same city as them.

Not that I have to defend myself to you, but if you'd read more than 4 of my posts since I've been here, I don't think I've exactly been kissing people's asses. Of course, since you're sitting here following me around, maybe you'd like to at least give me a reach around?

SpursFanDan
Did you even watch that game... we clearly owned that game... we should of won in regulation. And what does it say about you as a fan that can't even spell pistons right. Are you mad because our teams mascot are spurs...5 letters?

Leetonidas
The psitons will win. Is that clear enough for you. We took you best shot and you guys won by one point. I feel my pistons will kick ass these next two in SA. Clear enough.

And the Pistons couldn't have played any better, and they lost. Tough shit. We win, you lose.

nkdlunch

clear as mud

DarrinS
06-21-2005, 03:16 PM
It was fun venting with you guys. I'll be back though after the game, I'm sure you guys won't be out celebrating or anything like that.

We will be out celebrating tonight. Don't worry, they'll be burning cars tonight in Detroit -- win or lose.

cwalk12
06-21-2005, 03:16 PM
Poor dudes don't know how deep that dagger was for the Pistons!!!!

Dagger. Thank you. I feel even more confident that people are counting the pistons out once again. Here comes our next rise from the so called dead. it gauransheed.

DDS4
06-21-2005, 03:21 PM

Gee, maybe that's because he has valid takes on subjects unlike you. By the way, I thought you said the Spurs were "solved" after game 4?

cwalk12
06-21-2005, 03:21 PM
We will be out celebrating tonight. Don't worry, they'll be burning cars tonight in Detroit -- win or lose.

The whole stereotype of people in detroit rioting is getting pretty old. People only say that because, detroit is populated with mostly black people. It really makes you look like and asshole when you say shit like that.

Fouled Out
06-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Man I keep seeing that footage over and over of Horry's 3 pointers, ABC did a great job in capturing all his clutch 3's and awesome dunk over The Mask, Jimmy the Crickett looking MuG, I love to watch the fans reaction when he drained the last 3. It was awesome!!!!!

Leetonidas
06-21-2005, 03:23 PM
The whole stereotype of people in detroit rioting is getting pretty old. People only say that because, detroit is populated with mostly black people. It really makes you look like and asshole when you say shit like that.

No, it's mainly how you dumbasses charged onto the court and threw stuff at Jermaine O'neal, Ron Artest, and the rest of the Pacers.

Will you be back when the Spurs win tonight? No, we won't see your sorry ass again.

DarrinS
06-21-2005, 03:25 PM

Oh boy. Here we go playing the race card. I'll be wearing my wig and Buckwheat t-shirt tonight. :fro

I've been to Detroit MANY times. I've mostly been downtown, so I'm sure there IS a NICE part of that city, SOMEWHERE.

DDS4
06-21-2005, 03:25 PM
The whole stereotype of people in detroit rioting is getting pretty old. People only say that because, detroit is populated with mostly black people.

And you came to that conclusion yourself or because people explicitly said so?

Fouled Out
06-21-2005, 03:28 PM
No, it's mainly how you dumbasses charged onto the court and threw stuff at Jermaine O'neal, Ron Artest, and the rest of the Pacers.

Will you be back when the Spurs win tonight? No, we won't see your sorry ass again.

Yeah hit the road Jack :flipoff . I will start up the buses so ya 'll can get the hell out of Dodge!!!! Beat it scum bags :lol

bdubya
And the Pistons couldn't have played any better, and they lost.

<snork> no doubt. Rip actually pass the ball to an open Tayshaun? Physically impossible. Sheed staying home on Horry? NOBODY has enough talent to do that. Naw, Pistons couldna never have played any better....

:lol

samikeyp
If the Spurs win the series, hopefully people will still be in good moods....I wouldn't want cwalk's hand job business to suffer.

DarrinS
06-21-2005, 03:30 PM
If the Spurs win the series, hopefully people will still be in good moods....I wouldn't want cwalk's hand job business to suffer.

easjer
06-21-2005, 03:39 PM
Oh, dear Lord. Proper spelling. Appropriate punctuation. Have you ever heard of such things?

And playing the race card? Low, dude. San Antonio's not exactly the capitol of WASPs. It is absolutely pathetic that you assume any reference was to black people rather than your city's infamous history.

You can talk trash all you want. You are not here to talk about basketball or even to support your team. You are clearly here to start shit. You've clearly demonstrated that you are beneath my notice. I'm done.

cwalk12
06-21-2005, 03:53 PM
i was here talking about basketball tell on of you idiots said well be burning cars win or lose. An win you talk about detroits infamous history name 4 of those terrible moments you are refering to. I'm pretty sure you won't respond because you can't name any.

samikeyp
06-21-2005, 03:57 PM
The next time you talk about basketball will be the first time.

I remember riots after the '84 World Series.

To the fans credit though....there were no problems after recent Red Wings Stanley Cup wins or last years Pistons win.

WayDowntownBang
06-21-2005, 03:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/waydowntownbang/lo-pan-spurstalk.jpg

Btw.. Big Trouble In Little China was one of the best movies ever made. When I saw this avatar I laughed out loud .. which usually isn't acceptable in the office.

cwalk12
06-21-2005, 04:00 PM

To the fans credit though....there were no problems after recent Red Wings Stanley Cup wins or last years Pistons win.

There's one......... 21 years ago. .

easjer
06-21-2005, 04:00 PM

Thank you for saving me the trouble.

FromWayDowntown
06-21-2005, 04:01 PM
An win you talk about detroits infamous history name 4 of those terrible moments you are refering to.

4 riots in Detroit? We can narrow it down to any 4?

I disagree with the generalization. I've been to Detroit a couple of times and have been mostly impressed with the nice people I've met there. A few bad seeds spoil it for everyone.

I just thought it was funny that our boy cwalk was asking for someone to name 4 riots.

samikeyp
06-21-2005, 04:03 PM
There's one......... 21 years ago. .

Right...you asked for history.....I gave you some.

ObiwanGinobili
06-21-2005, 04:03 PM

:lmao pathetic. I can't even get mildly upset at this retard. :lmao

twincam
06-21-2005, 04:04 PM

Now, what that hell was that all about?!

cwalk12
06-21-2005, 04:06 PM
I'LL save you the trouble, the only other one was in 68. Some infamous history. An before you even talk about the melee at palace of AUBURN HILLS, MICHIGAN. Doesn't quite sounds like detoit to me not even wayne county.

Back to basketball though the pistons get a easy win tonight in SA.

samikeyp
06-21-2005, 04:07 PM
You forgot your long illustrious history of Devil's Night. Thankfully I have heard that is no longer happening.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-21-2005, 04:10 PM
Spell check forum

SpursWoman
06-21-2005, 04:14 PM
Damn and I thought i wrote bad. WTF did you just say?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

DDS4
06-21-2005, 04:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/waydowntownbang/lo-pan-spurstalk.jpg

Btw.. Big Trouble In Little China was one of the best movies ever made. When I saw this avatar I laughed out loud .. which usually isn't acceptable in the office.

I'm still looking for a Chinese girl with green eyes! :drunk

catydid
06-21-2005, 04:52 PM
Of course, the poor thing is frightened. He can see the end for his team coming tonight. And while they are rioting in Detroit later tonight because they got their butts punked, we will be partying! How about some good barbecued cabrito? Wish I had some now but the homemade carne guisada will do for now. Spurs take the title tonight despite what Commissar Sternski wants!

catydid
06-21-2005, 04:59 PM
guaransheed just like the last game, eh? Surely hope so. Unfortunately for the Pistons, they have not played a team like the Spurs in their run for a title. It will be close but the Pistons will sputter out of town with a final loss.

Hook Dem
06-21-2005, 05:07 PM
You haven't even seen our "best shot" yet! Stay tuned.....it's coming tonight!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol

SpursChampsIII
06-21-2005, 05:12 PM

After you lose this game tonight, be man/girlie enough to post the name of the man who is going to mess your team up tonight---MANU. All you have to do is reply to your own post here and say the name. Say his name...say his name...Manu, Manu, Manu...that's it...good job.

bdubya
06-21-2005, 05:17 PM
You haven't even seen our "best shot" yet!

Sure we have, but tonight it'll be CONTESTED, and you'll be lucky to get it off at all.

Xolotl
06-21-2005, 05:40 PM
I'm still looking for a Chinese girl with green eyes! :drunk

:lol that search will go on forever unless you count contacts.