PDA

View Full Version : PTR: Spurs defense good enough to win it all?

jjktkk
04-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Interesting take on the Spurs on both ends of the court.

http://www.poundingtherock.com/2012/4/6/2930326/the-spurs-can-win-it-all-with-the-defense-they-have

TJastal
04-06-2012, 01:36 PM
Considering the spurs just barely nipped the celts while enjoying a gigantic rebounding edge, I find it hard fathom how they would get by a team like the bulls or heat who will likely either match or exceed the spurs' rebound totals.

therealtruth
04-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Considering the spurs just barely nipped the celts while enjoying a gigantic rebounding edge, I find it hard fathom how they would get by a team like the bulls or heat who will likely either match or exceed the spurs' rebound totals.

I think it's a question of do you have confidence the Spurs could win 4 out of 7 of those games.

Wild Cobra Kai
04-06-2012, 03:18 PM
I think it's a question of do you have confidence the Spurs could win 4 out of 7 of those games.

Actually, I think the question is if the Spurs could shoot as shitty for four games in any series as they did for that one half. I can't fathom that. I've been following since '89, and have never seen a team wide cold streak of an entire half. They weren't being smothered defensively, they were just flat fucking missing almost everything.