PDA

View Full Version : Beer/weed elitists

MavDynasty
04-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Why do these fucks exist at parties and who invites them tbh? Its one thing if the weed is schwag and the beer is warm but some of these dudes you just can't please imho. No one is going to bring good expensive beer to a big party.

lefty
04-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Someone didnt get laid

RaZon
04-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Who in the fuck worries about shit like that at a party? Be lucky if there isn't a fight or something gets broke.

MavDynasty
04-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Exactly tbh, some people are like " eww bud light? Fuck that". Just drink the damn beer and have fun

RaZon
04-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Exactly tbh, some people are like " eww bud light? Fuck that". Just drink the damn beer and have fun

I hear ya.

spursncowboys
04-06-2012, 06:14 PM
I could see someone having a keg of natty light but bitching about bud light is pretty bad. I never hung out with those types in my party days but have met the beer snobs in the army. especially the ones who were stationed in germany. they always name some stout ass dark beer and say that that is the closest thing in america to good beer. it makes me want to slap em.

Freetail off 1604 has some great beer btw.

MavDynasty
04-06-2012, 06:49 PM
I understand people bitching about natty and keystone but why bitch about the big mainstream party beers like bud, miller, coors etc?

Cant_Be_Faded
04-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Thispego only smokes widow and Spiderman.

And he only drinks Cambodian breast milk

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2012, 07:12 PM
lol freeloaders who whine about shit at parties who come empty handed

thats like gettin invited over for dinner and complainin about food...fck that shit

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 07:44 PM
If I didn't pay for it then I won't bitch...unless it's the white girl. Nobody wants to snort 98% baking soda and baby lax

J.T.
04-06-2012, 07:44 PM
Why do these fucks exist at parties and who invites them tbh? Its one thing if the weed is schwag and the beer is warm but some of these dudes you just can't please imho. No one is going to bring good expensive beer to a big party.

I recently had a party get busted by the cops, but before it did, we had a keg of Ziegen and a keg of Shiner, in addition to about 5-7 bottles. I didn't keep track of those. It was a rager. I realize these aren't top shelf beers but certainly better than your typical Bud Light keg that you see at everyone else's party. The funny thing was this skinny wigger kid (we can say that right?) trying to tell me off for using dark beer for beer pong because it's thick and harder to stay on the table because you get drunk faster. I laughed and told him dark beer is the only kind of beer we buy and if he wanted to play pong with piss colored beer he could go to someone else's party.

MavDynasty
04-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Never snorted tbh, what's it like?

MavDynasty
04-06-2012, 07:46 PM
I recently had a party get busted by the cops, but before it did, we had a keg of Ziegen and a keg of Shiner, in addition to about 5-7 bottles. I didn't keep track of those. It was a rager. I realize these aren't top shelf beers but certainly better than your typical Bud Light keg that you see at everyone else's party. The funny thing was this skinny wigger kid (we can say that right?) trying to tell me off for using dark beer for beer pong because it's thick and harder to stay on the table because you get drunk faster. I laughed and told him dark beer is the only kind of beer we buy and if he wanted to play pong with piss colored beer he could go to someone else's party.

:lmao who the fuck invites fags like those to parties anyways?

J.T.
04-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Thispego only smokes widow and Spiderman.

I can decisively prove this is false, I once smoked a swag spliff with pego and whottt #realtalk

Sent from my iPhone

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 07:47 PM
Never snorted tbh, what's it like?

When it's good, you feel untouchable...for 15-20 minutes. Then do another line. Rinse and repeat.

J.T.
04-06-2012, 07:50 PM
:lmao who the fuck invites fags like those to parties anyways?

Good question. Most people were outside because there was more room. We're talking like 100+ in a three bedroom house, so most of the standing room was in the back yard. So yeah with like 50 people all talking and smoking cigs outside, of course the neighbors woke up. Someone probably just mass invited everyone in their phone or Facebook. Cops were all like, what's up with the weed I smell? And I'm like couldn't tell you, officer. Then he's like how many minors you got in there, and I'm like couldn't tell you that either. Best answer to give the cops because it's the truth and a lie all in one line.

J.T.
04-06-2012, 07:51 PM
When it's good, you feel untouchable...for 15-20 minutes. Then do another line. Rinse and repeat.

Stick to small lines though because if you dig a ditch and then put the guts up your nose, you're going to start freaking out that the CIA/FBI/DEA/MI5/SWAT/Black Ops have all teamed up to catch you doing drugs and you will start hallucinating actually hearing people outside or on the road. It's not cool. IMO don't do coke unless you are profusely drunk and need to drive home.

DeadlyDynasty
04-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Stick to small lines though because if you dig a ditch and then put the guts up your nose, you're going to start freaking out that the CIA/FBI/DEA/MI5/SWAT/Black Ops have all teamed up to catch you doing drugs and you will start hallucinating actually hearing people outside or on the road. It's not cool. IMO don't do coke unless you are profusely drunk and need to drive home.

:lolit's all good, b...I'm from the Motherland (Miami). Back in college I used to keep it to little lines. Now I rarely get it (probably 3 8ers a year), but when I do I prefer gagger lines.

The only drug I ever got out of hand with was Dilaudid, but if you've ever had it you'd know why...shit was basically synthetic heroin. 3 years ago I had a steady supply of the 4mg pills. Went from swallowing them, to snorting them, to mainlining them. Mainlining Dilaudid's like kissing an angel...really nothing like it.

J.T.
04-06-2012, 08:31 PM
:lolit's all good, b...I'm from the Motherland (Miami). Back in college I used to keep it to little lines. Now I rarely get it (probably 3 8ers a year), but when I do I prefer gagger lines.

The only drug I ever got out of hand with was Dilaudid, but if you've ever had it you'd know why...shit was basically synthetic heroin. 3 years ago I had a steady supply of the 4mg pills. Went from swallowing them, to snorting them, to mainlining them. Mainlining Dilaudid's like kissing an angel...really nothing like it.

I probably reached the "okay... I have a problem" stage with everything except meth. Tried it once, felt like I got ripped off and never really had the urge to spend $50 on a half gram of something again. Plus whottt told me this refreshing anecdote about being on a two week meth binge and thinking he was about to get abducted by a UFO. Never went back to it. I have never tried dilaudids but I've heard a lot about them. Only a matter of time before all opiates are bang proof and mixed with acetaminophen on principle.

Wild Cobra
04-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Then the party doesn't have much class now, does it?

Wild Cobra
04-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Who in the fuck worries about shit like that at a party? Be lucky if there isn't a fight or something gets broke.

WTF...

I would never hang with such people.

Jim Rome
04-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Three things you never catch me doing: mainlining dihydromorphinone, drinking Bud Light and listening to the Grateful Dead.

2pac > Kobe
04-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Stay green faggots

jman3000
04-06-2012, 09:51 PM
:lol @ thinking Shiner is any stronger than Bud Light. 4.4 vs 4.2.

I say fuck people that drink shit beer.

Drachen
04-06-2012, 11:02 PM

I dont ever whine about shitty beer at parties. I will just show up, survey the situation then excuse myself and go to the store to buy a sixer of something. Why complain about free shit?

edit reason: damn you auto correct.

Wild Cobra
04-07-2012, 12:20 AM
I dont ever whine about shitty beer at parties. I will just show up, survey the diffusion then excuse myself and go to the store to buy a sixer of something. Why complain about free shit?
Yep, BYOB is often the way to go.

Nathan Explosion
04-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Love the movie where there's a huge party and a guy claims he brought beer, then busts out a six pack. I mean, WTF?!?

I usually supply my own liquor. I don't drink beer. But, I'm more than willing to share, as long as I get drunk first.

Drachen
04-07-2012, 10:23 AM
Love the movie where there's a huge party and a guy claims he brought beer, then busts out a six pack. I mean, WTF?!?

I usually supply my own liquor. I don't drink beer. But, I'm more than willing to share, as long as I get drunk first.

Are you talking about superbad? yeah, the guy shows up with a few beers, like 3 bottles of liquor and a detergent bottle filled with whatever.....for a party with like 250 people.

Leetonidas
04-07-2012, 03:50 PM
All mainstream beer tastes like nasty piss water to begin with so it doesn't matter. Hell all beer tastes like shit, I'm not really a beer guy so I just do shots at parties. But I agree, if you're at a party and you wanna drink beer, stfu and drink the beer that's there.

DPG21920
04-07-2012, 04:34 PM
A couple of observations:

OP - young college dude not understanding the finer things in life & also saying things like "I can understand complaining about Natty, not Bud Light!!!!!!!". Foreal? Natty is every bit as good or bad as Bud/Miller....and you are being a snob too for saying that about Natty.

It's also funny that the same guys getting mad about people complaining about beer (which I don't complain) are also the same whiny ass "I'm a broke college kid bro" and complain about the cost in buying the good toilet paper vs the terrible kind even though it's like $1 difference per pack. Just a lack of understanding of the situation's brah that you can't learn until you become a cool scro.

RaZon
04-07-2012, 04:44 PM
I go to parties to mingle, shoot the shit, meet some people. The drinking/drugs not even a factor. Anyone real worried about it take your own.

CitizenDwayne
04-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Beer sucks.

And as bad as beer/weed elitists are, coke elitists are much, much worse.