PDA

View Full Version : Pacers and the Griz (Lakers farm team) just beating the pretenders

21_Dickings
04-06-2012, 07:09 PM
they're supposed to beat.

Lakers an absolute lock for numba 17. Bet your burritos on it, Spursfan.

J.H.U.T.T.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/66/JabbatheHuttROTJ.jpg

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

21_Dickings
04-06-2012, 07:22 PM

Yes indeed!

I have a dildo that is an exact replica of Kobe Bryant's penis, accurate down to the smallest details, including the 23 freckles on the head, the purplish skin tone of the shaft, and the fact it can't achieve "orgasm" unless you stick it in front of your face. A built in infrared sensor detects whether or not the dildo is in front of a human face and then triggers the motor to gush whatever liquid you fill it with. I prefer buttermilk.

You, Kool, and Luva are more than welcome to come over tonight and give it a go.

Giuseppe
04-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Yes indeed!

I have a dildo that is an exact replica of Kobe Bryant's penis, accurate down to the smallest details, including the 23 freckles on the head, the purplish skin tone of the shaft, and the fact it can't achieve "orgasm" unless you stick it in front of your face. A built in infrared sensor detects whether or not the dildo is in front of a human face and then triggers the motor to gush whatever liquid you fill it with. I prefer buttermilk.

You, Kool, and Luva are more than welcome to come over tonight and give it a go.

LkrFan
04-06-2012, 07:32 PM
:lol

scanry
04-07-2012, 03:24 AM
Yes indeed!

:wow