PDA

View Full Version : Here's the deal....

RaZon
04-08-2012, 12:57 AM
.....I was asked by a good friend who posts here to come over, we met on another board. He said I'd fit right in. And I expected to. I posted about some rasslin'...cool. I posted about buying a new TV, I was called a faggot. What? It was downhill from there, then it was....you troll you. But it was when my dead mother was disrespected that I got pissed. I've been pissed ever since. How can that sort of behavior be allowed? How can anyone human talk about mothers? And it's allowed???

Ok I'm going to let it go and stop being a nuisance. I post way too much, I tend to do that when I'm in a revenge mode. Starting with this thread I'm going to go back to being myself. No more theads, keep the random shit in the random thread, the music in the music thread.

It's time to be an asset not a liability. Time to become just another quality poster not a self centered attention needing troll. A role I was playing.

So be cool with me and it will be cool. I will be getting more involved with what you have to offer, something I've rarely done.

If this gets the usual type of silly bullshit I've been getting then don't blame me.

DMC
04-08-2012, 01:02 AM
fuk yo thread clown

RaZon
04-08-2012, 01:11 AM
fuk yo thread clown

There you have it gang. And it's me?

Being that was DMC I'll let it slide. Still serious.

apalisoc_9
04-08-2012, 01:20 AM
There you have it gang. And it's me?

Being that was DMC I'll let it slide. Still serious.

I've been here for years and you for days but you have more post and more threads created..srsly

The Driver
04-08-2012, 01:25 AM
How 'bout this. You shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you.

RaZon
04-08-2012, 01:29 AM
I've been here for years and you for days but you have more post and more threads created..srsly

I'm going to try and keep this serious see how far that can go.

I have been around, I even moderated a couple boards. I usually talk sprinting, football, music. When I do post in these anything goes boards I've never had any problems. Nobody has ever called me a faggot or a troll or called my mother anything. If you people are going to act like that then why moan and groan when it comes back on you? Which has been more goal. You do not treat people like shit.

I did get carried away, but have decided to let it go and chill out. Which means cool the bullshit threads which were designed to get the reaction they did. With me playing the victim. I'm done with that.

So let's see what happens.

Woo Bum-kon
04-08-2012, 01:39 AM
Oh, so you admit that you created stupid threads to shit up the board.

Yeah, you need to be pinked.

Woo Bum-kon
04-08-2012, 01:39 AM
dp

RaZon
04-08-2012, 01:43 AM

It really didn't matter what I posted, did it? You are a great example of what I'm talking about. You do nothing but post on my threads...why?

Woo Bum-kon
04-08-2012, 01:49 AM
It really didn't matter what I posted, did it?

If you didn't post shitty messages, we wouldn't be giving you shit.

*Cue the mention of the fifty other boards you spam, and how they don't care.

And I find your admission to trolling comical. If you're trying to lie and retroactively claim that you were pulling a trolljob, then you're stupid for trying to pass your posts off as you pretending to be retarded. If you were trolling, then you're still stupid for thinking that pretending to be retarded is good trolling.

RaZon
04-08-2012, 01:51 AM
If you didn't post shitty messages, we wouldn't be giving you shit.

*Cue the mention of the fifty other boards you spam, and how they don't care.

And I find your admission to trolling comical. If you're trying to lie and retroactively claim that you were pulling a trolljob, then you're stupid for trying to pass your posts off as you pretending to be retarded. If you were trolling, then you're still stupid for thinking that pretending to be retarded is good trolling.

I agree 100%.

Time to move on Woo.

RaZon
04-08-2012, 02:00 AM
How 'bout this. You shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you.

Right there is why nobody coming here gives a damn about what you people like or don't like.

Look at that guy, who here really thinks if not in hiding he's talking shit? That's all I've seen here and I've watched you guys treat each other like that. And everyone is all worried about this board? Try acting like mature adults insted of a bunch of punkass kids and see what happens.

Ok fuck it!

Hey Driver, how about you meet me at 709 East Olive Ave in Tulare Cali tomorrow a....hmm?...busy tomorrow with Easter. Make that meet me Monday at that address and lets see how far you get trying to shut me up..ok?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-08-2012, 02:23 AM
Please someone pink this guy. He has created more threads in the last week than i have in the last year.

As for the OP, who gives a fuck?

RaZon
04-08-2012, 02:29 AM
Please someone pink this guy. He has created more threads in the last week than i have in the last year.

As for the OP, who gives a fuck?

Well maybe you guys will think twice the next time a newbie shows up. Show some respect, be cool. You get what you pay for.

TE
04-08-2012, 02:30 AM
This has to be mouse's troll.

RaZon
04-08-2012, 02:36 AM

So mouse can do this...

SEC 100m

lane

1.John Capel..Fla
2.Calvin Smith..Ala
3.Richard Thompson..LSU
4.Tyson Gay..Ark
5.Justin Gatlin..Tenn
6.Dennis Mitchell...Fla
7.Stanley Floyd...Aub
8.Steve Mullings..MSU

Vinnie_Johnson
04-08-2012, 02:53 AM

This :toast

Landon Donofag
04-08-2012, 03:05 AM
.....I was asked by a good friend who posts here to come over, we met on another board. He said I'd fit right in. And I expected to. I posted about some rasslin'...cool. I posted about buying a new TV, I was called a faggot. What? It was downhill from there, then it was....you troll you. But it was when my dead mother was disrespected that I got pissed. I've been pissed ever since. How can that sort of behavior be allowed? How can anyone human talk about mothers? And it's allowed???

Ok I'm going to let it go and stop being a nuisance. I post way too much, I tend to do that when I'm in a revenge mode. Starting with this thread I'm going to go back to being myself. No more theads, keep the random shit in the random thread, the music in the music thread.

It's time to be an asset not a liability. Time to become just another quality poster not a self centered attention needing troll. A role I was playing.

So be cool with me and it will be cool. I will be getting more involved with what you have to offer, something I've rarely done.

If this gets the usual type of silly bullshit I've been getting then don't blame me.

Go fuck your mouther some more

mouse
04-08-2012, 03:17 AM
.....I was asked by a good friend who posts here to come over, we met on another board. He said I'd fit right in..

Translation: Dude, your fixing to get banned again ..here is a link to the TRoll forum hide there till things cool off. (insert video of this person dancing around in his office impersonating Mel Gibson in the movie Brave Heart shouting "Freeeedom!")

mouse
04-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Go fuck your mouther some more

You have video of the first time?

mouse
04-08-2012, 03:41 AM

Some of them are two pages long you may want to also address the posters replying these stupid threads.

Woo Bum-kon
04-08-2012, 04:06 AM
Some of them are two pages long you may want to also address the posters replying these stupid threads.

You might want to go back under the bridge from whence you came, mouse. Don't fuck with the Woo.

mouse
04-08-2012, 04:53 AM
You might want to go back under the bridge from whence you came,

That bridge was burned long ago.

On a side note if you reread my reply it was a heads up. You decided to take it personal.

Don't fuck with the Woo.

And that rhymes with Boo!

Pssssst! you do know after reply 25 this topic hits page 2

Isn't that what your trying to avoid?

RaZon
04-08-2012, 05:00 AM
Ok back to where I was. Now don't bitch and wimper around. Act like punks you will be treated like punks. It's not me it's you.

http://silentladies.com/Fairbanks/Fair137.jpg

mouse
04-08-2012, 05:35 AM
Ok back to where I was. Now don't bitch and wimper around. Act like punks you will be treated like punks. It's not me it's you.

http://silentladies.com/Fairbanks/Fair137.jpg

The one Musketeer ..where did the other two Musketeers go?

Woo Bum-kon
04-08-2012, 05:40 AM
That bridge was burned long ago.

So you admit that you lived under a bridge at one point?

cantthinkofanything
04-08-2012, 06:28 AM

I've thought that from day one. Has to be.

Woo Bum-kon
04-08-2012, 06:43 AM
Let's put this into terms you can understand:

trying to scoff mouse for being poor/homeless is like trying to scoff eminem in 8 mile for being poor/homeless etc.

He's going to say uh yeah i'm fat poor hairy short lazy etc and the only cool thing i can do is walk on my hands, but at least I didn't go to PRIVATE SCHOOL

:lmao

Your obsession with Eminem is unhealthy.

cantthinkofanything
04-08-2012, 06:58 AM
RaZon's, like, as real as you or me, man.

Unless your username matches the name on your driver's license, we're all trolls.

mine matches

RaZon
04-08-2012, 07:31 AM
The one Musketeer ..where did the other two Musketeers go?

I got backup.

http://silentladies.com/Fairbanks/Fair211.jpg

RaZon
04-08-2012, 07:35 AM
I've thought that from day one. Has to be.

Can mouse do this?

All Time HBCU 100m

lane

1.Mozelle Ellerbe Tuskegee Institute
2.Robert Taylor Texas Southern
3.Willie McGee Alcorn
4.Bob Hayes FAMU
5.Rey Robinson FAMU
6.Tim Montgomery Norfolk St
7.Oliver Ford Southern U
8.Steve Riddick Norfolk St

Leetonidas
04-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Which means cool the bullshit threads which were designed to get the reaction they did. With me playing the victim. I'm done with that..

Nobody has ever called me a faggot or a troll or called my mother anything.
lol faggot troll. Go back and fuck your mother some more

RaZon
04-08-2012, 10:45 AM
lol faggot troll. Go back and fuck your mother some more

Too busy with yours amigo. Is it true you suck dicks?

CuckingFunt

This almost never ends well.

Leetonidas
sick burn homie

Reck
04-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Did not read!

Leetonidas
04-08-2012, 12:14 PM
so it... IS true?

why don't you go post a hilarious list of your top 10 players of all time and then post bad players and spurstalkers instead! I bet that would be hilarious!

Reck
04-08-2012, 12:27 PM
:lol shadowmoaner

that is an instant classic

Yep, I got it after your mom told me so I can honor her ability to moan like no bitch ever had.

johnsmith
06-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Interesting.

Avante
06-29-2012, 02:44 PM
Interesting.

I totally agree. A guy who can run down every sprinter. bluesman, footballer who ever lived (if they were noteworthy) can draw, is witty, creative, clever. Can dance, right here in living color, very cool. very interesting.