PDA

View Full Version : G-Moore Smacking down B Cox

Taco
06-21-2005, 03:51 PM
on the ticket

T Park
06-21-2005, 03:55 PM
My boy G MO!!!!

WIsh I would've known this ahead of time.

Lay the smack down on that dumbfuck Cox.

Xolotl
06-21-2005, 03:56 PM
What did he say?

bejanicek
06-21-2005, 03:59 PM
can someone give us the brief rundown of it??? I missed it today. I would love to have heard Cox get it handed to him. such an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taco
06-21-2005, 04:04 PM
can someone give us the brief rundown of it??? I missed it today. I would love to have heard Cox get it handed to him. such an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I remember correctly:

G-Moore: said the Spurs would close out the series tonight because of experience

B Cox: said the Pistons are defending champs they have experience and the same starting 5 from last years championship

G-Moore said: If that's the case the Pistons should have split in SA and wrapped up the series in Detroit

B Cox didn't really have anything to say about that

G-Moore was on there to talk about the Collective Barg. Agreement

MadDog73
06-21-2005, 04:32 PM
I love the argument that the Pistons have more playoff experience than the Spurs.

It means that person knows nothing about basketball, and I can safely ignore any comments he makes.

spurschick
06-21-2005, 04:36 PM
Did you all just hear BCox with the Thompsons?

Manu20
06-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Did you all just hear BCox with the Thompsons?

:lol :lol That was classic.

MadDog73
06-21-2005, 04:39 PM
Please tell me they tore that moron up.

Kori Ellis
06-21-2005, 04:40 PM
I didn't hear him with the Thompsons, what happened?

I heard him earlier today for the first time though. He's probably the worst guy who has a radio show in the country. Why is he so loud and obnoxious? He called a caller an idiot and hung up on him.

T Park
06-21-2005, 04:41 PM
hes prob the least articulate person on radio as well.

Dude is a moron.

spurschick
06-21-2005, 04:43 PM
They got him to call in to the show and they made him back up his statement that he thinks Tim is soft. He had heard that the Thompsons had been dissing him on their show and he seemed more than willing to come on and strike back. He said that if a coach has to talk you into getting aggressive and get your head back in the game, then you're soft.

T Park
06-21-2005, 04:44 PM
Is he seriously saying the Spurs are not "black" enough??

If so, why is he still allowed to work. Thats unbelievably racist, to not just Rasho and Beno, but IMO to guys like Robert Horry and TIm Duncan.

To tell an african american like Horry Duncan Massenburg, they arent "black" enough.

That IMO is disgusting.

samikeyp
06-21-2005, 04:51 PM
He has in the past....he said that in the Denver series.

MadDog73
06-21-2005, 04:55 PM
They got him to call in to the show and they made him back up his statement that he thinks Tim is soft. He had heard that the Thompsons had been dissing him on their show and he seemed more than willing to come on and strike back. He said that if a coach has to talk you into getting aggressive and get your head back in the game, then you're soft.

This guy is still hanging on to his "Tim is Soft" statement?!?

OMFG. What a moron (I can't use that word enough to describe this guy).

I wonder what he thinks of Kobe when he was crying after the Spurs beat his ass. Or Shaq, who doesn't have enough class to admit he was beat by a better team (TWICE). Those two are Twice as Soft™ as Duncan.

2centsworth
06-21-2005, 04:59 PM

If so, why is he still allowed to work. Thats unbelievably racist, to not just Rasho and Beno, but IMO to guys like Robert Horry and TIm Duncan.

To tell an african american like Horry Duncan Massenburg, they arent "black" enough.

That IMO is disgusting.
The double standard is unreal.

nbascribe
06-21-2005, 05:09 PM
Okay I missed B Cox on the Thompsons. I'll have to get the run down from them later.

As for why he's on the air, as they say -- ask the man in charge. He's in town. From the numbers I've seen, the ratings are way better than when CJ had that slot and the fact that Cox doesn't cut anybody any slack and tells it like it is, is a good reason.

Now as for that Tim is soft take, well those who heard my takes know my stance, Tim's got two rings and two MVP trophies....how many MVP trophies does Ben and Rasheed have (belts down count!!)?

"Brian Cox...you are the weakest link...GOODBYE!!" :lol

samikeyp
06-21-2005, 05:10 PM
"Telling it like it is" is fine but you can still do that and be civil...also knowing what you are talking about wouldn't hurt.

SWC Bonfire
06-21-2005, 05:13 PM

If so, why is he still allowed to work.

This is America. You have the right to make a total ass of yourself on nationally syndicated radio. :lol

Capitalism and supply & demand is either going to keep him on the air from the ratings from his shenanagins, or he'll get the hook.

2centsworth
06-21-2005, 05:14 PM
"Telling it like it is" is fine but you can still do that and be civil...also knowing what you are talking about wouldn't hurt.
He's still trying to spit out authoritative.

samikeyp
06-21-2005, 05:14 PM
:lol true.

SpursChampsIII
06-21-2005, 05:17 PM
He is simply trying to get ratings, and is succeeding because we are talking about him. Actually, he might be the least knowledgable radio commentator I have ever heard.

nbascribe
06-21-2005, 05:22 PM
Kind of tough for a former NFL linebacker to see basketball players as 'tough'.....:lol

But then again he did give props to all the women who called into the show and were more knowledgeable than most MEN who have called in!! now that was a classic statement!! lol

E20
06-21-2005, 05:28 PM
The guy deserves to be pooped on by me.

Horry For 3!
06-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Whos this Brian Cox guy?

Horry For 3!
06-21-2005, 05:32 PM
Cause a thread was made yesterday about Brian Cox but I don't know a Brian Cox. I know a Bryan Cox who was a former NFL Linebacker.

samikeyp
06-21-2005, 06:18 PM
Greg Moore rules.*

*-even if he still owes me Spurs tickets! :lol

Smackie Chan
06-21-2005, 11:08 PM
Looks like Greg More put his foot in his mouth :lmao