PDA

View Full Version : Obama Quietly Moves $500 Million From Slush Fund to IRS for Healthcare Implementation

spursncowboys
04-09-2012, 09:42 AM
http://www.ijreview.com/2012/04/3273-obama-quietly-moves-500-million-to-irs-for-healthcare-implementation/

George Gervin's Afro
04-09-2012, 09:44 AM
I stopped at slush fund. There is no such thing so why read any further?

spursncowboys
04-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Why post then?

ChumpDumper
04-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Giving a reason not to read something like that is a valid reason to post, forum cop.

spursncowboys
04-09-2012, 09:50 AM
I guess sticking your head in the sand when anything you aren't comfortable reading is a good way to maintain a rigid viewpoint. Which ever ideologue you follow is wiping a tear drop from their eye right now saying "that's my boy"

ChumpDumper
04-09-2012, 09:51 AM
I read the whole thing.

It's not a slush fund.

George Gervin's Afro
04-09-2012, 12:02 PM
I guess sticking your head in the sand when anything you aren't comfortable reading is a good way to maintain a rigid viewpoint. Which ever ideologue you follow is wiping a tear drop from their eye right now saying "that's my boy"

I don't think you get the irony in your post.

boutons_deux
04-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Even for SNC, this is a pretty big LIE.

EVAY
04-09-2012, 12:09 PM
I don't understand why moving money from one agency, Health and Human Services, which has primary responsibility for enacting the Health Care Law, to another agency that has minor responsibilities for enacting certain portions of that law, is considered anything significant, one way or the other.

There is no way that part of a cabinet level department (HHS) budget devoted to the implementation of a law is accurately described as 'a slush fund', and there is no way that getting the funds for the implementation of a law to the proper agency (IRS in this instance) would be considered sneaky by any reasonable mind.

EVAY
04-09-2012, 12:10 PM
^^^I guess the key word there is 'reasonable'.

boutons_deux
04-09-2012, 12:14 PM
"I don't understand why"

The only understanding here is that SNC is fabricating a controversy

George Gervin's Afro
04-09-2012, 01:20 PM
I don't understand why moving money from one agency, Health and Human Services, which has primary responsibility for enacting the Health Care Law, to another agency that has minor responsibilities for enacting certain portions of that law, is considered anything significant, one way or the other.

There is no way that part of a cabinet level department (HHS) budget devoted to the implementation of a law is accurately described as 'a slush fund', and there is no way that getting the funds for the implementation of a law to the proper agency (IRS in this instance) would be considered sneaky by any reasonable mind.

it's a slush fund you partisan hack

admiralsnackbar
04-09-2012, 01:41 PM
I'm sure whatever money has passed into IRS coffers has noooooothing to do with the thousands of people who will be working overtime come the 17th.

Gotta be health-care related.