PDA

View Full Version : A plea to management and members of the Executive Comittee

MavDynasty
04-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Myself among with many other posters were looking forward to the 1 week absence of Giuseppe. He has been god awful the past month or so and offers NOTHING to the forum besides the same 6-7 programmed responses. In an attempt to bring the board back to tolerable standards, he must be dealt with whether it is a ban or anything else. The EC is working hard upstairs to come to an answer to this bullshit but whether anything gets done is still in question. A break for Giuseppe would be good for his health...

List of grievances:

-He hasn't contributed a basketball take in months
-His posts are not funny or creative at all
-He doesn't honor a gentlemans bet and has joined the ranks of Koolaid_Man in welshing
-When he gets warned, he will stop with his antics but come back when the smoke clears

These are just a few, action must take place.

Venti Quattro
04-09-2012, 02:42 PM
I join MavDynasty's motion for the EC or Administrators of the Forum to take immediate action on Giuseppe's antics in the forum.

Reck
04-09-2012, 02:43 PM
I third this motion.

Darth_Pelican
04-09-2012, 02:49 PM
The Welch.

Slo spurs fan
04-09-2012, 02:49 PM
In before pinking.

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Myself among with many other posters were looking forward to the 1 week absence of Giuseppe. He has been god awful the past month or so and offers NOTHING to the forum besides the same 6-7 programmed responses. In an attempt to bring the board back to tolerable standards, he must be dealt with whether it is a ban or anything else. The EC is working hard upstairs to come to an answer to this bullshit but whether anything gets done is still in question. A break for Giuseppe would be good for his health...

List of grievances:

-He doesn't honor a gentlemans bet and has joined the ranks of Koolaid_Man in welshing
-When he gets warned, he will stop with his antics but come back when the smoke clears

You've been after me since I lit here. You started by conspiring with DUNCAN to seduce me into fighting or threatening you OR him so Kori would run me off.

Uh, uh.

lmvictoriousao!!!

ginobili's bald spot
04-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Ban this pathetic old bitch. He will probably kill himself without spurstalk. It will be a net gain for humanity.

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Ban this pathetic old bitch. He will probably kill himself without spurstalk. It will be a net gain for humanity.

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

Spur_Fanatic
04-09-2012, 02:56 PM
A li'l more than a week I had a bet with Culby. Was for the NOH-LAL game.

I lost.

I needed no warnings, nor suggestions. As soon as the game was over, I said "fair is fair, bye guys", and I departed. I honoured my bet. Culby would have cried and whined had I not. Now, I honestly don't expect you guys to do anything. I like C. He is a fun poster. But clearly we must all surrender some freedoms, to enforce some obligations. Some sort of limitation would be welcome.

Mugen
04-09-2012, 02:57 PM
The Welch.

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 02:57 PM
A li'l more than a week I had a bet with Culby. Was for the NOH-LAL game.

I lost.

I needed no warnings, nor suggestions. As soon as the game was over, I said "fair is fair, bye guys", and I departed. I honoured my bet. Culby would have cried and whined had I not. Now, I honestly don't expect you guys to do anything. I like C. He is a fun poster. But clearly we must all surrender some freedoms, to enforce some obligations. Some sort of limitation would be welcome.

Crawl motherfucker, crawl!!!

pass1st
04-09-2012, 02:58 PM
Come now, Curly. If you go back on an ELE then you won't be able to make another ELE to tie somebody to the tree of woe.

Stalin
04-09-2012, 02:58 PM
lol a dirty, impotent, old man shitting all over st

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 02:59 PM
lol a dirty, impotent, old man shitting all over st

Solly Cholly, you're on the list.

Let us proceed...

clambake
04-09-2012, 03:00 PM
shame

Giuseppe
Come now, Curly. If you go back on an ELE then you won't be able to make another ELE to tie somebody to the tree of woe.

I got my reasons, Pass.

Though if you want to abandon me feel free to do so. I won't hold a grudge, nor cite ya. You've been more than decent.

Reck
Is like he knows he will be punished harshly so he's getting it in all he can now.

Something tells me Giussepe trolling these parts will cease for a while.

Spur_Fanatic
04-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Crawl motherfucker, crawl!!!

I pity you. I forgive you.

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 03:02 PM

Let us proceed...

Venti Quattro
04-09-2012, 03:02 PM

The guy is a 6 year old kid in a 60 year old man's body.

pass1st
04-09-2012, 03:03 PM
I got my reasons, Pass.

Though if you want to abandon me feel free to do so. I won't hold a grudge, nor cite ya. You've been more than decent.

I won't bother to get involved, but I just thought you sticking to ELE's was important.

You're probably the #1 poster people want stopped and you can probably get anybody to do an ELE with you no matter the odds. If you go back, then it's all gone, nobody will bother.

Yet, it's on you.

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 03:04 PM
I won't bother to get involved, but I just thought you sticking to ELE's was important.

You're probably the #1 poster people want stopped and you can probably get anybody to do an ELE with you no matter the odds. If you go back, then it's all gone, nobody will bother.

Yet, it's on you.

I gave it a lot of thought over night and I'm not leaving.

Reck
04-09-2012, 03:06 PM

What did you considered that kept you from leaving then?

pass1st
04-09-2012, 03:06 PM

Welp, your decision, that's it and that's all.

BlackSwordsMan
04-09-2012, 03:07 PM
welsh's!

Venti Quattro
04-09-2012, 03:07 PM
What did you considered that kept you from leaving then?

After Spurstalk, he has nothing to do. No job, no livelihood...

Fpoonsie
04-09-2012, 03:08 PM

Or, given little to no parental supervision, vice-versa.

Stalin
04-09-2012, 03:11 PM
lol a flacid unwashed geezer running amok on st, and causing massive butthurt along the way, tbqh

BlackSwordsMan
04-09-2012, 03:11 PM
I shutter to think the psychopath that would be unleashed onto Arizona if you were to ban Cubby for a week. Let the weirdo stay and some random blonde girl gets to live.

ElNono
04-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Dear Spurstalk poster,

Thank you very much for your correspondence regarding Bill ST.03 - The Clutter Reduction Act. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to contact me regarding this issue. It is very important for me to hear the opinions of my constituents.

As a member of the Executive Committee, I have spent a considerable amount of time this session considering this subject. A large majority of the citizens I represent believe strongly in the concept of clutter reduction. I believe that such reduction should take place in order to preserve the cornerstone of our community and culture. By definition, my role as an elected member is to represent these community values in Spurstalk, therefore, I voted yes on this bill.

Thanks again for your thoughts on this subject. Let me remind you that it's never late to send in your contributions in order to ensure that your views will continue to receive favorable attention.

Sincerely,

http://i41.tinypic.com/fmlyzt.jpg
ElNono
Spurs representative
Executive Committee

Stalin
04-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Dear Spurstalk poster,

Thank you very much for your correspondence regarding Bill ST.03 - The Clutter Reduction Act. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to contact me regarding this issue. It is very important for me to hear the opinions of my constituents.

As a member of the Executive Committee, I have spent a considerable amount of time this session considering this subject. A large majority of the citizens I represent believe strongly in the concept of clutter reduction. I believe that such reduction should take place in order to preserve the cornerstone of our community and culture. By definition, my role as an elected member is to represent these community values in Spurstalk, therefore, I voted yes on this bill.

Thanks again for your thoughts on this subject. Let me remind you that it's never late to send in your contributions in order to ensure that your views will continue to receive favorable attention.

Sincerely,

http://i41.tinypic.com/fmlyzt.jpg
ElNono
Spurs representative
Executive Committee

nice bro, :lol @ the cracker pic

jag
04-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Ban this pathetic old bitch.

:lol

MR.SILVER&BLack
04-09-2012, 03:43 PM
I shutter to think the psychopath that would be unleashed onto Arizona if you were to ban Cubby for a week. Let the weirdo stay and some random blonde boy gets to live.
fify

Splits
04-09-2012, 04:05 PM
I shutter to think the psychopath that would be unleashed onto Arizona if you were to ban Cubby for a week. Let the weirdo stay and some random blonde girl gets to live.

I believe that it was on or around Jan 7, 2011 that Phillip announced he was retiring. Look what happened to Gabby Giffords the next day. Coincidence or did the police mistakenly buy the "lone wolf" argument?

DPG21920
04-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Look, if everyone seriously wants something done, you need to PM Kori. She only gets involved if 5 or more people PM her about the same thing. I know it sucks, but that's how people get her attention. So if everyone that has an issue hit's her up, stuff gets done.

jag
04-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Now that the Clutter Reduction act has been passed...

Looks like we have 12 yes votes. I'll submit it to Kori.

And yes this is the 10 minute limit since he welched.

with Dale only being allowed one post every 10 minutes I can't help but wonder who he'll respond to when everyone is shitting on Kobe, the Lakers and his pedophilia. It's only a matter of time before Kori drops the hammer and he's a shell of his former creepy self.

jag
04-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Look, if everyone seriously wants something done, you need to PM Kori. She only gets involved if 5 or more people PM her about the same thing. I know it sucks, but that's how people get her attention. So if everyone that has an issue hit's her up, stuff gets done.

Or if certain posters in certain "crews" are unhappy about something.

ginobili's bald spot
04-09-2012, 04:26 PM

Good idea. These toothless EC sanctions just aren't going to cut it for me. This 10 minute rule will hardly even be noticeable. I will PM Kori so we just need 4 more people.

jag
04-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Good idea. These toothless EC sanctions just aren't going to cut it for me. This 10 minute rule will hardly even be noticeable. I will PM Kori so we just need 4 more people.

I'd like to see how this punishment is handled, first.

DMC
04-09-2012, 04:34 PM
He tried it the other way around and got arrested.

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 04:38 PM
I'd like to see how this punishment is handled, first.

I'll just bet you would.

tee, hee.

russellgoat
04-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Let culby alone motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stalin
04-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Let culby alone motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck you

russellgoat
04-09-2012, 05:15 PM
fuck you

I'm his bitch. He will fuck me.

Warlord23
04-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Agree with this thread. I'm all for individual liberties, but Culburn has become too annoying of late. Give him a cool-off period between posts, and have the forum code automatically replace his tired catchphrases with some suitably funny text.

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Agree with this thread. I'm all for individual liberties, but Culburn has become too annoying of late. Give him a cool-off period between posts, and have the forum code automatically replace his tired catchphrases with some suitably funny text.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 05:34 PM
All you bitches know how to do is beg like bums.

Yep. As soon as they have to take it they run to the EC.

Chickenshits.

DPG21920
04-09-2012, 05:37 PM
All you bitches know how to do is beg like bums.

:cry Kori stop the lol thread

:cry DPG, speak up for Cobbler

jeebus

Chickenshits.

The Skunker!!!

Reck
I thought punishment was handed out yet I see Giupp posting none stop still? Great job EC.

Jodelo
04-09-2012, 05:39 PM
I thought punishment was handed out yet I see Giupp posting none stop still? Great job EC.

Kori needs to be online for that... ;)

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 06:02 PM
I'm waiting on the faggots to pass my anti-youtube bill...there giving Cully all this fucking attention on the Anti welch bill...got dam pussies...pass my fucking bill already

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 06:04 PM

you can lick Kori's ass up and down till your tongue turn dookie brown...:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Lngrrr...how those kids doing man

LnGrrrR
04-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Everyone clam down, the EC is handling this.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Everyone clam down, the EC is handling this.

it's a real fuck fest up there huh...Laker fans - we are some muthafuckas I tell ya....:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm proud of all my Lakers brothers...even the gay ones with dildo's stuck up their ass..such as Pass1st and DeadlyDynasty...

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Fuck the Emotional Cunts.

So you call the EC the Emotional Cunts eh?

well I refer to them as the Ejaculating Cunts

midnightpulp
04-09-2012, 06:25 PM
So you call the EC the Emotional Cunts eh?

well I refer to them as the Ejaculating Cunts

How's the weather in Houston?

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 06:26 PM

List of grievances:

You my friend are supa gay...you're so gay till you float...you know what I'm extremely proud of Welshing...and given the chance I'd do it again and again and again and again.....:lmao

Commodus: ...They say your son squealed like a girl when they nailed him to the cross. And your wife, moaned like a whore when they ravaged her again, and again, and again.

Halberto
04-09-2012, 06:26 PM
This forum has improved immensely since Koolaid was pinked along with lakaluva becoming a laughing stock... Im not sure if cubby being permanently banned would be the same though. I do agree that the monotony of his 6 go-to responses need to stop.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 06:27 PM
How's the weather in Houston?

I wish I knew :lol

midnightpulp
04-09-2012, 06:28 PM
I wish I knew :lol

Well then, get out of your mother's basement, go outside, and check it out.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 06:29 PM
This forum has improved immensely since Koolaid was pinked along with lakaluva becoming a laughing stock... Im not sure if cubby being permanently banned would be the same though. I do agree that the monotony of his 6 go-to responses need to stop.

I see you still got that stick stuck up your ass...wanting to be white and shit...ain't that right HALBERTO...try as you may you Mexican dawg...get it through your 3 cheese tortilla laced skull you are not white you're fucking Mexican - now deal with that shit...

midnightpulp
04-09-2012, 06:31 PM
I see you still got that stick stuck up your ass...wanting to be white and shit...ain't that right HALBERTO...try as you may you Mexican dawg...get it through your 3 cheese tortilla laced skull you are not white you're fucking Mexican - now deal with that shit...

I'm sure given the fact he's not black, he deals with it just fine.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 06:33 PM
I'm sure given the fact he's not black, he deals with it just fine.

He's a self hater midget...and me well I'm an entertainer....:lol and you well...you're laced and striken with OCD...ahhh fresh air all around us....help me help me I'm drowning in fresh air :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Midget do me a favor and push my anti-youtube Bill through...Cully and I have a bet on who will get more bills inspired or sponsored in their name...I think we're pretty much neck and neck right now...Tell Tyson's punk ass to push that shit through

midnightpulp
04-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Midget do me a favor and push my anti-youtube Bill through...Cully and I have a bet on who will get more bills inspired or sponsored in their name...I think we're pretty much neck and neck right now...Tell Tyson's punk ass to push that shit through

We're trying.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 06:39 PM
We're trying.

No you're not..Tyson's punk ass hasn't voted on it or asked anyone to vote on it since the 4th...now you faggots trying to cram Cully's Bill through...fucking homo's I tell ya...just go to the Ejac Committee post in the Bill.11 to restrict me from posting youtube's...If I don't see you openly advocating then i know you're a pathetic fucking liar

The_Worlds_finest
04-09-2012, 06:45 PM
NBA fans west to east join together to ban the idiot...

pawe
04-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Ban his trolls and limit him to 1 post every 15 mins. Im sick of this fuckface's parrot like behavior.

LnGrrrR
04-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Lngrrr...how those kids doing man

Insane, as always. Devin woke up this morning running around the house hoping to find more eggs. :lol

Latarian Milton
04-09-2012, 07:01 PM
quit hatin that nigga cully u prim sissy fucks, cully brings more good to this forum than u all combined and it's true bliss for this forum to have such a legend posting here tbh

monosylab1k
04-09-2012, 07:07 PM
The vote is unanimous, the sentencing is agreed upon, and as of right now the only thing saving Cubby is a last minute call from the governor's office, i.e. Kori and timvp

MavDynasty
04-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Fuck you, Cully. Goodbye.

MavDynasty
04-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Welshing was the last straw, IMHO.

thispego
04-09-2012, 07:17 PM
This thread makes for an interesting case study in those that lack a life. Begging for a regular poster to be banned :lol

Cry Havoc
04-09-2012, 07:17 PM

Chickenshits.

Real men don't welch.

ginobili's bald spot
04-09-2012, 07:18 PM
:lol @ the celebrations. This isn't going to phase him.

NASpurs
04-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Sounds like some people think he's going to be banned, which I think isn't the case. He's just going to have a time limit imposed.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Insane, as always. Devin woke up this morning running around the house hoping to find more eggs. :lol

:lol ...make him work for it ...how bout the little bananna head new born...how's he doing...I bet you can't wait till they start fighting...:lol

monosylab1k
04-09-2012, 07:58 PM
This thread makes for an interesting case study in those that lack a life. Begging for a regular poster to be banned :lol

Some do that, others post pictures of their children to win internet wars.

Trill Clinton
04-09-2012, 07:58 PM
:rollin

BUMP
04-09-2012, 08:57 PM
tbh me and the old man don't see eye to eye often, but I've never had a problem just ignoring him. No need for a ban imho

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 08:58 PM
bump, using his geophysics knowledge to change the landscape of the argument via the tectonic plates par the course

BUMP
04-09-2012, 08:59 PM
's>sp with the calculated, forecasting the economy and where the stock of this thread will go next, par per etc

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 09:12 PM
this threads stock is gonna tank harder than American Airlines after Giuseppe gets dealt with i saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiidd!! culburn has been found in violation of SEC regulations and will now be delisted from the STE (Spurstalk Stock Exchange) tbh

MavDynasty
04-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Cool story bro

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 09:14 PM
:lol

2 more votes cmon guys - Mavs>Spurs

LnGrrrR
04-09-2012, 09:14 PM

:lol :lol :lol

100%duncan
04-09-2012, 09:41 PM
I don't fucking care about his posts, he lost an ELE bet he should be in the tree of woe now!

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 09:42 PM
I don't fucking care about his posts, he lost an ELE bet he should be in the tree of woe now!

Let us proceed...

100%duncan
04-09-2012, 10:03 PM

Let us proceed...

You quit on your coach. Should go back and fuck your mom some more and beat Katie some more until her ass bleeds and loosens up for your head.

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 10:04 PM
You quit on your coach. Should go back and fuck your mom some more and beat Katie some more until her ass bleeds and loosens up for your head.

Let us proceed...

LnGrrrR
04-09-2012, 10:25 PM
:lol ...make him work for it ...how bout the little bananna head new born...how's he doing...I bet you can't wait till they start fighting...:lol

lol they're already fighting... Jakey wants whatever Devin's playing with, and pushes him away, then he's trying to lift him up to help him up the stairs five mins later. Being a Dad is tiring but awesome.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 10:42 PM
lol they're already fighting... Jakey wants whatever Devin's playing with, and pushes him away, then he's trying to lift him up to help him up the stairs five mins later. Being a Dad is tiring but awesome.

I'm proud of you Lngr...let them duke it out it will toughen em up...and whatever you do keep them away from your wife's tits...I mean that no disrespect...wean them off of that shit early...don't let them be like Kool :lol

but seriously it sounds like you're doing a fine job...props :toast

thispego
04-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Some do that, others post pictures of their children to win internet wars.

<Winning

Feels good but not really cause i don't care :p:

Venti Quattro
04-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Asking a poster to be banned is regular business in internet forum. However, betting money which is intended for your child's food is...

MavDynasty
04-30-2012, 10:38 PM
Bump

monoslobsond1ck
04-30-2012, 10:41 PM
:lol thispego's faggot son, tbh:lol..

Giuseppe
Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

Goran Dragic
It's halfway done already, tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-30-2012, 10:43 PM
:lol Cully is about to post with a troll and become a pussy & asshole

Thread
04-30-2012, 10:44 PM
It's halfway done already, tbh

Cherokee Nation massing to the West, near Maryvale. Have tomahawk & Bowie knife. Not trust white man now. Only trust red man. Pink? Close enough.

Though I wear shirt & tie, I still part red man deep in-a-side.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-30-2012, 10:45 PM
:lol Cully is about to post with a troll and become a pussy & asshole

Cherokee Nation massing to the West, near Maryvale. Have tomahawk & Bowie knife. Not trust white man now. Only trust red man. Pink? Close enough.

Though I wear shirt & tie, I still part red man deep in-a-side.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

There it is! Cully if officially a pussy and an asshole!

mavs>spurs
04-30-2012, 10:45 PM
^pussy

Thread
04-30-2012, 10:47 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

There it is! Cully if officially a pussy and an asshole!

Hunt many Summers. Take many pelts. Tee Pee lodge pole no longer stiff, but, still hunt beaver.