PDA

View Full Version : Pop to Rest Duncan, Ginobili and Parker Tonight

timvp
04-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Good move or not?

:stirpot:

elemento
04-09-2012, 07:11 PM
It depends on the outcome of the game today.

I wonder if he starts Neal or Mills today. I don't trust Neal without Manu tbh

anakha
04-09-2012, 07:12 PM
If all 3 play in the LA/MEM B2B, sure.

DPG21920
04-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Good move. Losing to Utah wouldn't be a bad thing, winning while resting? Good too

housious
04-09-2012, 07:14 PM
It's a great move. The regular season is meaningless at this point. We just need to be healthy and rested going into the playoffs.

Robz4000
04-09-2012, 07:14 PM
If they end up being huge factors in wins over the Lakers/Grizz coming up, then definitely. Spurs have enough firepower to at least compete with the Jazz tonight.

crc21209
04-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Good move to get ready for LA and MEM...:tu

lurker23
vBookie for Jack's points tonight? 20+?

Cant_Be_Faded
Good move

also if we lose that hurts the mavs due to the jazz victory

Gives them less room for error, how awesome would that be if Pop does this against the Suns in the three games we play later, and either the suns or jazz or both end up edging out Dallas outta the playoffs by one game?

Crofl

benefactor
04-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Yes

DPG21920
04-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Timvp, check yo messages clown

Cant_Be_Faded
I second the Jackson vbookie

This is going to be his game tonight, BOYS

NASpurs
Good move considering the Spurs have Diaw, Jack and Mills instead of Richard Jefferson and Corey Joseph like in that Portland game.

Reck
Good move.

Our bench can take on the Jazz starters. May not win but at least will keep it close.

I just hope those 3s fall for us tonight or it will be a long night.

Splits
04-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Can't argue with the move. By leaving them in SA, it is basically a 5 games in 11 nights homestand, which is why Pop called it a "no brainer". It will be hilarious if we beat the Jizz with the big 3 sitting out, but remember they are by no means full strength either. Any word on Watson or Miles? Both left last night and didn't return.

Mel_13
04-09-2012, 07:21 PM
By not traveling to Utah, the Big 3 are now in the middle of a 5 game/10 day homestand.

Maximum bang for the resting buck.

Best players well rested for Lakers and Grizz.

Good move.

hooperflash
04-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Looks like Patty and possibly even Leonard can have a career night haha

007nites
04-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Even thought I don't want the 50 win streak to go down the drain, it's a good move. I want our squad to be in full effect against LA.

thispego
04-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Didn't Watson and miles get injured last night also? So jazz are dePleted as well. Good game to do this

Spurs Brazil
04-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Good move

Keepin' it real
04-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Bad move for two reasons: 1. Babying healthy players could make them mentally soft. 2. One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

Dex
It depends on the outcome of the game today.

:lol

Spurs win = BRILLIANT!

Spurs lose = OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!

z0sa
I was hoping TP would play ...

Malice
04-09-2012, 07:26 PM
You think the three get together at timmys house and watch the game?

Paranoid Pop
04-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Good move or not?

I don't like it, if this is TP's team then imo it would have been good for the team (not for the media, not for the standings and not for the fans but for his teamates) to have him even in limited minutes, feels like we're sending them to the slaughterhouse doing it like that.

I also think that the rest is too big 3 centered, if Kawhl goes down like he did against Portland in the exact same situation then we're just as fucked as if Manu goes down to me.

DesignatedT
04-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Just stay healthy. That's all that matters. So good move.

roycrikside
04-09-2012, 07:30 PM
I understand why he did it, but personally I disagree with it. I would've sat Tony vs. NO and Tim last night and Manu tonight, personally.

loveforthegame
04-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Good move. I'd rather the big 3 be rested for the Lakers.

Not expecting a win tonight but I feel the bench will compete and possibly steal a win.

Mugen
04-09-2012, 07:31 PM
One less game where i have to worry about one of them getting injured.

Did all 3 stay back in SA or did TP/TD make the trip?

elemento
04-09-2012, 07:32 PM

Spurs win = BRILLIANT!

Spurs lose = OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!

pretty much :lol

I want to see if Mills can be a full-time backup PG though. It will be a good test for him if he gets a lot of minutes.

MannyIsGod
04-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Great Move.

Pop trolling the NBA.

Aiko9245
04-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Bad move for two reasons: 1. Babying healthy players could make them mentally soft. 2. One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

Your first point is valid, but only for the unseasoned. It seems that the big 3 want each of their teammates to flourish - I can see them being more hungry (win or lose) to get back at it.

angelbelow
04-09-2012, 07:38 PM
I like the move quite a bit. I know our first place record is in jeopardy BUT 8 games in 11 days is brutal. Wouldn't be a surprise if we ended up with 2nd and wouldn't be mad at Pop for not trying harder for 1st place.

Besides, this is a great opportunity for Splitter, Mills and Diaw to get more playing time. I would ride Splitter pretty hard tonight too, even if he becomes exhausted too quickly. Best way to get in shape is play basketball and get your muscles used to fast twitching activity.

Walton Buys Off Me
04-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Good move or not?

Yes

Look at upcoming schedule

DPG21920
04-09-2012, 07:40 PM
We know okc is a top 2 seed lock. So Spurs by getting top 2 avoid them. Spurs also need to watch LA. If LA is 3, spurs should go a little harder for the one seed. If la is 4, spurs should aim for the 2nd seed.

FromWayDowntown
04-09-2012, 08:08 PM
From the shocking news department: Spurs are 0-5 since start of 2002-03 season when playing without any of the Big 3.

Spurs Brazil
04-09-2012, 08:10 PM
From the shocking news department: Spurs are 0-5 since start of 2002-03 season when playing without any of the Big 3.

Wow, it already happened 5 times. I thought it was 2, maybe 3

EVAY
04-09-2012, 08:13 PM
I just haven't figured out El Nono is gonna blame the loss (if there is one) on Tony.

SCSnare
04-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Great Move.

Pop trolling the NBA.

http://i.imgur.com/onAev.jpg

JsnSA
04-09-2012, 08:33 PM
I guess I am in the minority but I hate that Pop sat all three for this game. Its not like they haven't all played in back to backs before. I would be fine with sitting one or two and giving less minutes to whoever did play but at least one of them should have been saved for this game.

Its like Pop wants the fucking streak to end. I find it disappointing for sure.

spursnatic
04-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Think it would've been better to rest them in SA than in Utah...We would have our crowd to cheer them on and give them more confidence....But if we end up getting the W it will make it that much better!!!....

DPG21920
04-09-2012, 08:36 PM

TVI
04-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Its like Pop wants the fucking streak to end. Fuck yo streak clown!

J/K (I couldn't resist)!

mingus
04-09-2012, 08:57 PM
I don't think the team is good enough defensively to get out of the 3rd round without HCA, so no.

Wild Cobra Kai
04-09-2012, 10:10 PM
I don't think the team is good enough defensively to get out of the 3rd round without HCA, so no.

It would be OKC, so yes.

SpurinDallas
04-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Meh

Keepin' it real
04-09-2012, 10:23 PM
If you supported the decision to sit them, then zip your lip about the loss tonight.

Mel_13
04-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Very restrained response. I was expecting something similar to the aftermath of the Portland game.

Well done Spurs fans.

Dex
04-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Off with his head!!!!

007nites
04-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Fuck you Pop!

007nites
04-09-2012, 10:26 PM
joking...

VBM
04-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Very restrained response. I was expecting something similar to the aftermath of the Portland game.

Well done Spurs fans.

You'll get that if SA drops both games against LA/Mem...hell, maybe even if they just drop the LA game.

DesignatedT
04-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Tony plays tonight and the Spurs win but whatever. I guess even he needs rest also.

spursnatic
04-09-2012, 10:31 PM
We should've played them, not a shitload of min just enough to get the W....Think had they have played just enough to get our bench out of bad situations this could've been an easy Win?...Plus we don't play again til Wed that is a good enough rest for anyone...Pop needs to realize OKC has a way easier Schedule then us and if we wanna get Home Court Advantage you will have to do these kind of things, hell even one of our BIG 3 would've been better than none?...

TD 21
04-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Terrible move . . . and I'd have said so before the game, had I been on. Everyone single player has had their minutes managed recently, almost all of them have sat out games in recent weeks, the Jazz are equally as fatigued and they get a day off tomorrow, yet they needed this one off, why?

When will this paranoid goof accept that, no matter how hard he tries to manage minutes, once the playoffs start, they're still going to be worn down throughout a series? There's irrefutable evidence of this from the previous few post seasons. The big three did not go up a level come the playoffs, despite manically having their minutes managed.

I can understand one of the back-to-back-to-backs and the last game or two, if they're locked into their position, but that's it. Why throw away home court, when you don't need to? They could probably win it while playing only Parker in excess of 30 mpg from here on out, but instead their coach would rather throw it away, to do something that's not going to help them come playoff time. I don't get it. Yet the masses will rush to his defense, because they've been brainwashed.

Airgentina
04-09-2012, 10:42 PM
I was buying the hype that the second team could be as good as some first teams, but DIAW and JACKSON do not have it mentally to be starters. This was a horrible move by POP. The team was closing in on the BULLS for 1st place overall. And WTH, let your Princesses play. No one in the rest of the league is doing this. There is a reason Stephen Jackson gets traded every year, and there is a reason Paul Silas did not want Fat ass Diaw. He does not run the floor. Maybe Chip England can teach these guys how to shoot layups. layup drills and suicides for everyone, until they prove they want it.

elemento
04-09-2012, 10:44 PM
WHAT DID I SAY IN THE 1ST COMMENT? Look at people's opinion now :lmao

We play with Parker this game and we win easily. The Jazz is pathetic. They had to get 33 FTs to beat our scrubs.

JsnSA
04-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Have to admit to being a bit frustrated about this. I would have preferred we sat Tony yesterday and Tim and Manu today. The team is deep enough to get by with a split like that and Tony is still young enough that the one day off after playing one game would be enough rest before the Lakers game.

Instead we just threw this game away. Props to the rest of the team for keeping it close though even though they kind of fell apart at the end.

DesignatedT
04-09-2012, 10:50 PM
WHAT DID I SAY IN THE 1ST COMMENT? Look at people's opinion now :lmao

We play with Parker this game and we win easily. The Jazz is pathetic. They had to get 33 FTs to beat our scrubs.

It's 1 game against the Jazz on a b2b on the road.

My opinion = stay healthy going into the playoffs.

I don't give a shit about anything else. Burning the guys out going for a 1 seed that they might not get is fucking retarded.

Could Tony have handled it? I don't know and don't really care tbh.

JsnSA
04-09-2012, 11:01 PM
It's 1 game against the Jazz on a b2b on the road.

My opinion = stay healthy going into the playoffs.

I don't give a shit about anything else. Burning the guys out going for a 1 seed that they might not get is fucking retarded.

Could Tony have handled it? I don't know and don't really care tbh.

The problem is we didn't have to burn Tony out. The simple solution was to rest Tony yesterday and let him play today.

The schedule only gets tougher as we go forward. There was no need to sit all three at once this early. Maybe in a B2B2B. But not like this against a team that is also coming off a B2B.

TDMVPDPOY
04-09-2012, 11:07 PM
spurstalk shut down i heard,

DesignatedT
04-09-2012, 11:08 PM
The problem is we didn't have to burn Tony out. The simple solution was to rest Tony yesterday and let him play today.

The schedule only gets tougher as we go forward. There was no need to sit all three at once this early. Maybe in a B2B2B. But not like this against a team that is also coming off a B2B.

There's a million ways to handle it and everyone will have an opinion on what the right way is. Thing is only 1 thing really matters these last 11 games and it's not winning out, getting the 1 seed, or beating the Lakers. It's staying healthy. Do Spurs fans have to be reminded about what happened to Manu after our 61 wins last year?

Could Pop handle it a different way and rest people different nights etc... Yes of course he can but at least he still has 1 goal in mind (which should be every Spurs fans goal right now) and that's to keep the guys healthy. If it costs us meaningless regular season games then so be it.

DPG21920
04-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Jazz announcers said spurs should be fined.

I'm ok with this one. The scheduling is stupid. Spurs need a top 2 seed. They should get that with 11 games left and a 5.5 game lead.

T Park
04-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Always support rest.

Sitting Parker, then making him travel those many hours, then play him 35 mins tonight would've been one of the stupidest things Pops ever done and that's saying a lot.

JsnSA
04-09-2012, 11:14 PM
There's a million ways to handle it and everyone will have an opinion on what the right way is. Thing is only 1 thing really matters these last 11 games and it's not winning out, getting the 1 seed, or beating the Lakers. It's staying healthy. Do Spurs fans have to be reminded about what happened to Manu after our 61 wins last year?

Could Pop handle it a different way and rest people different nights etc... Yes of course he can but at least he still has 1 goal in mind (which should be every Spurs fans goal right now) and that's to keep the guys healthy. If it costs us meaningless regular season games then so be it.

Well, in that case I guess we might as well sit the big three until the playoffs start. Don't want to risk them getting hurt.

DesignatedT
04-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Well, in that case I guess we might as well sit the big three until the playoffs start. Don't want to risk them getting hurt.

On most the b2bs I would. At least Manu and Tim. As long as we are in no danger of falling past 2.

Keepin' it real
04-09-2012, 11:17 PM
There's a million ways to handle it and everyone will have an opinion on what the right way is. Thing is only 1 thing really matters these last 11 games and it's not winning out, getting the 1 seed, or beating the Lakers. It's staying healthy.

I would agree with you if all the other NBA teams sat their best healthy players for several games each season, but they don't. There's a HUGE difference between being concerned about health and obsessing over health. Pop obsesses. Too smart for his own good?

DesignatedT
04-09-2012, 11:18 PM
I would agree with you if all the other NBA teams sat their best healthy players for several games each season, but they don't. There's a HUGE difference between being concerned about health and obsessing over health. Pop obsesses. Too smart for his own good?

When arguably our best player has been hurt for 4 straight years in the playoffs I don't blame him.

TD 21
04-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Jazz announcers said spurs should be fined.

I'm ok with this one. The scheduling is stupid. Spurs need a top 2 seed. They should get that with 11 games left and a 5.5 game lead.

I'd be fine with it if in the previous few playoffs it paid dividends; but it didn't. We all got our hopes up the previous two season's when we saw Duncan's minutes down at 31, then 28. Then the playoffs came and he didn't go up a level. In fact, last season, he went down a level. Blame some of that on his ankle not being 100%, but I don't think it greatly impacted him. Parker had his minutes at 32-33 and also went down a level, despite having no known ailments.

The point is, not having to play the big three 35-38 mpg to secure one of the top records is nice, but once you start getting down in the low 30's, I don't think it matters whether they average 28, 30, 32, or get a game or two off three weeks or five weeks before the playoffs. They're not suddenly going to have significantly more energy than their opponent(s) come the playoffs. All this micromanaging is not going to make a difference once again.

DesignatedT
04-09-2012, 11:22 PM
^That's your opinion and there is no way to justify it as fact.

One could say if you watched Manus minutes more last season (not played him against phx) he would have not broken his arm.

T Park
04-09-2012, 11:24 PM

Kobe missin multiple games...

Waitin on that response...

DesignatedT
04-09-2012, 11:24 PM
All I know is that if Duncan,Manu or Tony go down then the season is over. Everything is done with so why push the envelope there?

Playing them less minutes reduces the chances of them getting hurt = fact.

Legacy
04-09-2012, 11:28 PM
I have a love/hate thing with Pops, like everyone else here, obviously, lol. I was in The Air Force, myself at one time like he was, and he micromanages the HELL outta' every damn thing! Any one else who was in the military who has ever had a "Commander" like him... just.... :bang

TD 21
04-09-2012, 11:30 PM
^That's your opinion and there is no way to justify it as fact.

One could say if you watched Manus minutes more last season (not played him against phx) he would have not broken his arm.

How much more should they manage aka baby him? He's at minimum a top 20 player, who plays far less minutes than any other player even close to the top 50, other than Duncan.

That just proved, unequivocally, that if someone is injury prone, then there's nothing you can do to prevent it. You can take drastic measures and every type of precaution imaginable and it's still going to happen. So you're better off accepting it and not trying to manage it. I'm not saying play him 35 mpg, but this never playing him even 30 in a game and sitting him every few weeks, when he's already missed a ton of games, is nonsense.

Keepin' it real
04-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Kobe missin multiple games...

Waitin on that response...

He's injured. Derek Rose missed several games ... He was injured. D Wade missed games ... He was injured. Notice a trend?

SA210
04-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Just when I think Pop is doing better, he pulls some dumb shit again. Rest Manu and Duncan if you must, but Tony doesn't need to be rested the entire game, PERIOD! It's like the asshole does this shit on purpose. ALL 3? Tony should have played.

T Park
04-09-2012, 11:42 PM
He's injured. Derek Rose missed several games ... He was injured. D Wade missed games ... He was injured. Notice a trend?

Manu Parker and Duncan are injured too.

Voila, your excuse is shit now.

T Park
04-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Just when I think Pop is doing better, he pulls some dumb shit again. Rest Manu and Duncan if you must, but Tony doesn't need to be rested the entire game, PERIOD! It's like the asshole does this shit on purpose. ALL 3? Tony should have played.

Yeah run the MVp candidate into the ground!!!!!!!

We must win every single game!!!!

Screw the playoffs!

jjktkk
04-09-2012, 11:44 PM

Most of the teams best players are not in the twilight of their careers like Tim and Manu, and to a lesser extent Tony. Have you forgotten Manu breaking his arm right before the playoffs last year in a meaningless game against Phx.?

TheSkeptic
04-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Yeah run the MVp candidate into the ground!!!!!!!

We must win every single game!!!!

Screw the playoffs!

You don't seriously think Tony would've had to play more than 20 minutes to lock this up do you?

Old School 44
04-09-2012, 11:47 PM
Terrible move . . . and I'd have said so before the game, had I been on. Everyone single player has had their minutes managed recently, almost all of them have sat out games in recent weeks, the Jazz are equally as fatigued and they get a day off tomorrow, yet they needed this one off, why?

When will this paranoid goof accept that, no matter how hard he tries to manage minutes, once the playoffs start, they're still going to be worn down throughout a series? There's irrefutable evidence of this from the previous few post seasons. The big three did not go up a level come the playoffs, despite manically having their minutes managed.

I can understand one of the back-to-back-to-backs and the last game or two, if they're locked into their position, but that's it. Why throw away home court, when you don't need to? They could probably win it while playing only Parker in excess of 30 mpg from here on out, but instead their coach would rather throw it away, to do something that's not going to help them come playoff time. I don't get it. Yet the masses will rush to his defense, because they've been brainwashed.

I agree. My questions are if the Spurs get to the final two/three games and can overtake OKC for the number one seed if we win out, do we go with the full team and risk injury before the playoffs? Or do we just rest some/all of the big three and be happy locked in as the second seed?

TD 21
04-09-2012, 11:50 PM
I agree. My questions are if the Spurs get to the final two/three games and can overtake OKC for the number one seed if we win out, do we go with the full team and risk injury before the playoffs? Or do we just rest some/all of the big three and be happy locked in as the second seed?

There's no question Pop will rest the entire big three. He'll be all too pleased to do it too. So that he can remind everyone who covers/follows the league how cool he is for not caring about seeding and how clever he is for manically managing his players minutes. And why shouldn't he? It's worked so well the past few seasons.

jjktkk
04-09-2012, 11:55 PM

Lol, one of the Pop hater brigade comes out from hiding to post a shitty take. I would of thought you would of posted your jibberish when the Spurs are in a losing streak, or an early playoff exit, but this one, particular loss? And how do you know when is a good time for Parker to play, or rest? You got a contact within the Spur's training staff?

jjktkk
04-09-2012, 11:57 PM
There's no question Pop will rest the entire big three. He'll be all too pleased to do it too. So that he can remind everyone who covers/follows the league how cool he is for not caring about seeding and how clever he is for manically managing his players minutes. And why shouldn't he? It's worked so well the past few seasons.

One loss, and it looks like your leading the meltdown army on here. Fight the good fight. :lol

Old School 44
04-09-2012, 11:57 PM
I have no problem with resting players on back to backs, but this situation was unique, you're playing the same team on the back to back. They went through the same stuff you went through the night before, including the travel time/distance. I say go out and get this very winnable game instead of giving it away.

angelbelow
04-10-2012, 12:02 AM
In general, I tend to favor playing the players. I don't really care about the "injury prone" or "cardio" label.

But this 8 games in 11 days is ridiculous and I don't blame Pop for managing the minutes/games. The only other time I would sit players is at the end of seasons where the playoff seed is already determined.

DMC
04-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Good thing. Losing with all three playing would be worse (not that we would lose). Also, the are bottom tier presence, not a threat to us. We want to get them in the 1st round if possible.

Dex
04-10-2012, 12:05 AM
:lmao Spurs fans are still spoiled rotten. 1st loss in 12 games, and a calculated loss at that, and some of these fools are actually up in arms.

You folks are in for a rough ride here in a few years.

Spurs da champs
04-10-2012, 12:09 AM
:lmao Spurs fans are still spoiled rotten. 1st loss in 12 games, and a calculated loss at that, and some of these fools are actually up in arms.

You folks are in for a rough ride here in a few years.

It's not the fact that it's just a loss, it's the fact that this team failed to execute in the 4th quarter & Pop playing Bonner instead of Diaw. This was a winnable game.

Borosai
04-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Pop made the right call.

Keepin' it real
04-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Most of the teams best players are not in the twilight of their careers like Tim and Manu, and to a lesser extent Tony. Have you forgotten Manu breaking his arm right before the playoffs last year in a meaningless game against Phx.?

You're proving my point. That Phx game WAS meaningless, but it's too early to tell if a game like tonight's or others that have come before are meaningless. Play your best players until the games are meaningless.

And oh by the way, in that Phx game, even after Manu was injured, Pop kept Tim and Tony in the game. Unbelievable.

Legacy
04-10-2012, 12:12 AM
It's not about being spoiled (for me) ... it's about him treating his players like they are aircraft on a frickin' flightline (again... AF talk). Nobody is going to DIE, General Pops. Stop thinking too damn hard. I am OCD, I admit -- but nothing like he is. ... And I will NEVER be one of Pops' ass-kissers like the rest of 'em. Not talking about the people on this forum. You guys are a sharp bunch, so please don't take offense, and just let me have my rant for tonight. Trust me -- This goes BEYOOOOND "The Game."

:toast

SA210
04-10-2012, 12:12 AM
Lol, one of the Pop hater brigade comes out from hiding to post a shitty take. I would of thought you would of posted your jibberish when the Spurs are in a losing streak, or an early playoff exit, but this one, particular loss? And how do you know when is a good time for Parker to play, or rest? You got a contact within the Spur's training staff?

It's called being an NBA player, and a professional that's required to play every game that you aren't injured. Nuff said. And get ur facts straight, I love Pop, but he does stupid shit a lot, and mainly in the past few years.

TD 21
04-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Here come the flood of brainwashed robots, who conveniently ignore the fact that the maniacal, obsessive managing of minutes hasn't paid off at all in recent seasons.

DesignatedT
04-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Not to mention that this is a condensed season. People seem to forget about this. It's not a normal b2b in an 82 game season. The amount of games played in the short amount of days is retarded.

The Spurs are going to play 11 games in 16 nights to end the season with 1 day of rest after that before the PLAYOFFS START.

Certain guys definitely need to have their minutes managed.

jjktkk
04-10-2012, 12:21 AM
It's called being an NBA player, and a professional that's required to play every game that you aren't injured. Nuff said. And get ur facts straight, I love Pop, but he does stupid shit a lot, and mainly in the past few years.

This is a lockout, condensed, season. If you can rest your top players, you do it. Its one loss, use your brain and try to look at the big picture.

Spurs da champs
04-10-2012, 12:25 AM
This is a lockout, condensed, season. If you can rest your top players, you do it. Its one loss, use your brain and try to look at the big picture.

But Pop sucker if it hasn't worked then why now?

Reck
04-10-2012, 12:26 AM
I'm surprised people down stairs didn't go into overdrive with the LOL Spurs threads tonight.

therealtruth
04-10-2012, 12:45 AM
Watch when the playoffs start and the Spurs are well rested and the other teams are tired. They'll be dusting the floor with them. Oh wait didn't this happen last year? The Spurs looked soft and like they couldn't play 48 minutes of hard playoff basketball.

SA210
04-10-2012, 02:24 AM

My brain tells me Tony can handle 20 minutes.

007nites
04-10-2012, 02:27 AM
I think Pop wanted us to lose the streak because he knows that it doesn't mean shit. He wanted to test the waters and see how well this team can perform under these types of pressures.

jjktkk
04-10-2012, 03:29 AM

Judging by some of your takes, your due for a transplant.

jjktkk
04-10-2012, 03:33 AM
But Pop sucker if it hasn't worked then why now?

Well dipshit, in case you haven't noticed, this is a short, condensed, lockout schedule. Pop has to find ways to rest the big 3, or risk burning them out before the playoffs. Look around, Pops not the only coach to do this.

Bruno
04-10-2012, 03:53 AM
Resting them was the right move to do. Spurs have a very dense April schedule and being fresh for the playoffs is damn important. Getting the 1st or 2nd seed is quite meaningless. It's far from sure the road to the WCF will be easier with the first seed and the HCA edge in a 7 games series is small.

And the best stat about Spurs this year is how they have been able to have 40-15 record and not overplayed a single player. Right now, Parker leads Spurs in minutes played this year and he is only 58th in the NBA for that category. After Parker, Duncan is second and is 108th in the league. That's some crazy shit.

Limguogolo
04-10-2012, 04:26 AM
The game was in Utah. If it was in SA, ok, but Tony like Timmy and Manu was "not with team". So it means day off. Frequent trips can be more exhausting than 20m of playing time.

therealtruth
04-10-2012, 04:40 AM
It will be interesting to see which teams burn out because they didn't rest their players.

SA210
04-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Judging by some of your takes, your due for a transplant.

:lol Because I expect our youngest player of the big 3 to play a basketball game of about 20 minutes he gets paid millions of dollars to play.

Old School 44
04-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Resting them was the right move to do. Spurs have a very dense April schedule and being fresh for the playoffs is damn important. Getting the 1st or 2nd seed is quite meaningless. It's far from sure the road to the WCF will be easier with the first seed and the HCA edge in a 7 games series is small.

And the best stat about Spurs this year is how they have been able to have 40-15 record and not overplayed a single player. Right now, Parker leads Spurs in minutes played this year and he is only 58th in the NBA for that category. After Parker, Duncan is second and is 108th in the league. That's some crazy shit.

So if the Spurs get to the "magic number" to lock at least the second seed do we shut down the big three for the remaining games?

I just hope we didn't give this one a way, only to go full tilt on the last few games of the season to try to secure the number one seed in the west or even worse, the number one seed overall, in case we're fortunate enough to get to the Finals.

VBM
04-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Semi-joking here, but maybe Pop really wants to duck the Lakers in the 2nd round. There's no telling if they'll end up as the 3rd or 4th seed, so maybe he's trying to maintain some flexibility to pick and choose SA's playoff matchups during the last week of the season.

Old School 44
04-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Semi-joking here, but maybe Pop really wants to duck the Lakers in the 2nd round. There's no telling if they'll end up as the 3rd or 4th seed, so maybe he's trying to maintain some flexibility to pick and choose SA's playoff matchups during the last week of the season.

That's a possibility! j/k

Or as others have suggested, keep Utah in the mix so the 6th through 10th teams have to work harder for their position.

Legacy
04-10-2012, 12:22 PM

I guarantee you Pops is just wwaaaaayy ahead of us, as he continues to over-analyze every.single.speck.of.dust. Things we are just too 'dense' to understand or 'compehend' for our own good. :rolleyes Oh, he's at least 365 days ahead of us--at the VERY LEAST. He sees the bigger picture alright. Yes sir, I understand that. But his uber-perfectionism can be 'somewhat' insane. He needs to be medicated. OCD sucks, I know. HELL, whatever. He's "The General"... so everyone else can just "Shut-up and color." Period. :nope

Legacy
04-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Sorry for all the edits, BTW. Damn OCD!! :p:

Bruno
04-10-2012, 01:25 PM
So if the Spurs get to the "magic number" to lock at least the second seed do we shut down the big three for the remaining games?

I just hope we didn't give this one a way, only to go full tilt on the last few games of the season to try to secure the number one seed in the west or even worse, the number one seed overall, in case we're fortunate enough to get to the Finals.

If you look at the latest Pop quotes, it surely looks like Spurs won't try at all to fight for the 1st seed.

If you look at the schedule, there are 3 games where Spurs will likely sit again the big 3. The first one is @LAL on the 17th in the middle of a b2b2b. The last 2 games of the season (b2b @Pho and @Den) should be thrown away too. What's funny is that these three games are nationally televised. Stern will hate Spurs even more after that. In addition of these 3 games, minutes should be limited for Manu and Duncan during b2b. Other players like Parker, Green or Leonard should also get some games with limited minutes of some games off.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 01:28 PM
If you look at the latest Pop quotes, it surely looks like Spurs won't try at all to fight for the 1st seed.

If you look at the schedule, there are 3 games where Spurs will likely sit again the big 3. The first one is @LAL on the 17th in the middle of a b2b2b. The last 2 games of the season (b2b @Pho and @Den) should be thrown away too. What's funny is that these three games are nationally televised. Pop will hate Spurs even more after that. In addition of these 3 games, minutes should be limited for Manu and Duncan during b2b. Other players like Parker, Green or Leonard should also get some games with limited minutes of some games off.

Stern?

And you're right. The Big 3 won't play in those three games. The Spurs only need 5 more wins to secure the #2 seed even if the Lakers run the table.

T Park
04-10-2012, 01:28 PM
You don't seriously think Tony would've had to play more than 20 minutes to lock this up do you?

Run him into the ground!!!

Damn the consequences!!!

Bruno
04-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Stern?

And you're right. The Big 3 won't play in those three games. The Spurs only need 5 more wins to secure the #2 seed even if the Lakers run the table.

Yep, Stern, my bad.

T Park
04-10-2012, 01:31 PM

You love pop about as much as Rick Santorum likes homosexuals. Gmafb.

Bruno
04-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Spurs latest b2b2b (@GS, @LAL and @ SAC) is perfectly designed for Spurs to throw away the Lakers game. Players who won't play the Lakers game don't need to travel with the team to LA. They can directly go from GS to SAC by the road.

DesignatedT
04-10-2012, 01:42 PM
That LA game is a national tv game as well :lol. Pop could very well cost himself COY as well as the NBA continuing to hate the Spurs for sitting guys like that.

Shows he really dgaf what anyone thinks.

SA210
04-10-2012, 01:55 PM
You love pop about as much as Rick Santorum likes homosexuals. Gmafb.

You're talking out of your ass. I hate how he has managed this team for the past so many years and I just want him to coach how he used to. I can criticize him if I want. And I guess you can kiss his ass all you want. Major e-points to you on the brown-nosing job.. You always give 110%.

T Park
04-10-2012, 02:02 PM
You're talking out of your ass. I hate how he has managed this team for the past so many years and I just want him to coach how he used to. I can criticize him if I want. And I guess you can kiss his ass all you want. Major e-points to you on the brown-nosing job.. You always give 110%.

That posts holds as much truth as an NbC edited soundbite.

But hey! Whatever floats your boat

Old School 44
04-10-2012, 02:10 PM

If you look at the schedule, there are 3 games where Spurs will likely sit again the big 3. The first one is @LAL on the 17th in the middle of a b2b2b. The last 2 games of the season (b2b @Pho and @Den) should be thrown away too. What's funny is that these three games are nationally televised. Stern will hate Spurs even more after that. In addition of these 3 games, minutes should be limited for Manu and Duncan during b2b. Other players like Parker, Green or Leonard should also get some games with limited minutes of some games off.

The last game is at Golden State. If things line up right, the outcome of the Phoenix game could have major implications on 3 or 4 teams post season, possibly even including the champion Mavericks.

T Park
04-10-2012, 02:11 PM
The last game is at Golden State. If things line up right, the outcome of the Phoenix game could have major implications on 3 or 4 teams post season, possibly even including the champion Mavericks.

Pop's answer?

Whoopee.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 02:21 PM

Those other teams should have won more of the first 65 games. If our seeding is locked up, then the only objective is avoiding this:

http://48minutesofhell.com/48minutesofhell.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/manu-ginobili-elbow-injury.jpg

Old School 44
04-10-2012, 02:21 PM
^ I get that Pop's going to do whatever Pop wants to do, but it will make some interesting discussions, especially if the Mavs are the team on the bubble.

jjktkk
04-10-2012, 02:27 PM
:lol , I have a hard time understanding resting my star player one game, sorry I have issues thinking outside the box, lol, fwiwi imho, smiley face,etc...

TJastal
04-10-2012, 02:28 PM

+1

This is was an easily winnable game with the big 3 logging minimal minutes. "Paranoid goof" ... is an apt description.

TJastal
04-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Those other teams should have won more of the first 65 games. If our seeding is locked up, then the only objective is avoiding this:

http://48minutesofhell.com/48minutesofhell.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/manu-ginobili-elbow-injury.jpg

Manu himself said he was trying to get his body ready to absorb that kind of contact he'll see in the playoffs. So what does Pop do? Sits him. :lol

T Park
04-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Curious who TJ would rather have coach since obviously he doesn't want Pop.

Mugen
04-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Curious who TJ would rather have coach since obviously he doesn't want Pop.

I think you should apply, Eric.

Legacy
04-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Manu himself said he was trying to get his body ready to absorb that kind of contact he'll see in the playoffs. So what does Pop do? Sits him. :lol

AGREED! :downspin:

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 03:04 PM
AGREED! :downspin:

So, you're for having Manu (and Tim and Tony), play 16 games in 23 days?

Legacy
04-10-2012, 03:09 PM

No, not at all. ... I just agree with Manu building a little bit of muscle back up, and kinda' staying in rhythm with everyone else. NOTHING like last year at all. *shrug*

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 03:12 PM
No, not at all. ... I just agree with Manu building a little bit of muscle back up, and kinda' staying in rhythm with everyone else. NOTHING like last year at all. *shrug*

So, you're ok with Manu resting some of those 16 games, you just reserve the right to complain about which games.

Gotcha.

Legacy
04-10-2012, 03:13 PM
... And WTH is going on with my siggy? GGGrrrr... (???) :downspin:

Legacy
04-10-2012, 03:14 PM
So, you're ok with Manu resting some of those 16 games, you just reserve the right to complain about which games.

Gotcha.

Yes. Exactly. :toast

TJastal
04-10-2012, 03:16 PM

Yes. They're already playing lower minutes than virtually any another starters/6th men in the league.

And Manu has barely played 1/3 of the season so far. Plus he made a statement just a few days ago he's trying to get his body ready to absorb playoff contact. Taking multiple games off is just going to set his progress back from accomplishing that.

But I'm sure you'll tell us "Pop knows best".

Hoops Czar
04-10-2012, 03:16 PM

Could have sat the big three at home and played them at Utah. It would have been a 2 game sweep.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Yes. Exactly. :toast

Right back at ya.

:toast

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 03:20 PM
No surprise that only one person here thinks that 16 games in 23 days (ending as soon as 36 hours before Game 1) is a reasonable workload for the Big 3.

ViceCity84
04-10-2012, 03:28 PM
If big 3 play well in B2B vs La and Mem and they win both.
Great move,if not bad move.

TD 21
04-10-2012, 03:30 PM

You've either forgot or ignored the fact that the maniacal managing of minutes hasn't made one bit of difference in recent seasons. For the umpteenth time, I'm not suggesting playing them 36-38 mpg. It's clear the team doesn't need them to play that to win consistently anyway. Plus, their minutes have been even more managed recently, because of how easily this team has been winning and they'd have gotten a day off today anyway. If you really think sitting them last night is going to make a bit of difference three weeks from now, then you're flat out delusional.

Of course it's not a certainty that the road would be easier with the 1st seed. But it is a probability. And this team has been a juggernaut at home the past two seasons.

TJastal
04-10-2012, 03:35 PM
No surprise that only one person here thinks that 16 games in 23 days (ending as soon as 36 hours before Game 1) is a reasonable workload for the Big 3.

When you consider that Manu @ 24 minutes a contest
Tony @ 33
Tim @ 28

It's not that big of a workload.

TJastal
04-10-2012, 03:39 PM
You've either forgot or ignored the fact that the maniacal managing of minutes hasn't made one bit of difference in recent seasons. For the umpteenth time, I'm not suggesting playing them 36-38 mpg. It's clear the team doesn't need them to play that to win consistently anyway. Plus, their minutes have been even more managed recently, because of how easily this team has been winning and they'd have gotten a day off today anyway. If you really think sitting them last night is going to make a bit of difference three weeks from now, then you're flat out delusional.

Of course it's not a certainty that the road would be easier with the 1st seed. But it is a probability. And this team has been a juggernaut at home the past two seasons.

In Manu's case sitting out last night's game will in fact most likely set his progress back of his stated goal.

Manu needs to be smarter about this. In the future if he wants to play he should just tell Pop he needs more rest. :lol

T Park
04-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Tony @ 33
Tim @ 28

Says poindexter sitting in his baseman shoving pins in his Pop voo doo doll.

T Park
Tony @ 33
Tim @ 28

Says poindexter sitting in his basement shoving pins in his Pop voo doo doll.

TheSkeptic
Tony @ 33
Tim @ 28

They're seriously playing that little?

While that's definitely a testament to Pop's skills that we're in a great seeding position with those guys not playing much, I don't know if their conditioning will be where we need it to be during the playoffs if they don't start playing more soon.

TJastal
04-10-2012, 03:53 PM
They're seriously playing that little?

While that's definitely a testament to Pop's skills that we're in a great seeding position with those guys not playing much, I don't know if their conditioning will be where we need it to be during the playoffs if they don't start playing more soon.

All these DNP's and musical chair games with the frontcourt is just eating up valuable time Pop could be using to figure out the best rotation and developing some chemistry heading into the playoffs.

Seems Pop is banking on the fact that all this rest in a condensed season is going to pay huge dividends come playoff time but as TD_21 has pointed out it's not going to play a big of a factor as he thinks once guys start logging extended minutes in the playoffs. In fact I agree (with TD_21) it could just as easily have the exact opposite effect in that guys won't be ready for the sudden jolt of increased minutes.

therealtruth
04-10-2012, 03:58 PM
One of Pop's claims for the loss in the playoffs is that the team was out of rhythm going into the playoffs. You can't avoid that with injuries. But now he's intentionally disrupting rhythm by playing musical chairs with who's playing.

TheSkeptic
04-10-2012, 04:00 PM
All these DNP's and musical chair games with the frontcourt is just eating up valuable time Pop could be using to figure out the best rotation and developing some chemistry heading into the playoffs.

Seems Pop is banking on the fact that all this rest in a condensed season is going to pay huge dividends come playoff time but as TD_21 has pointed out it's not going to play a big of a factor as he thinks once guys start logging extended minutes in the playoffs. In fact I agree it could just have the exact opposite effect in that guys won't be ready for the sudden jolt of increased minutes.

Well if he's not fully going for the shortened rotation, it could be that he's overestimating his players a little bit (while underestimating others).

I'm definitely in favour of giving Tim, Tony, and Manu a break from time to time, but not all at once when we need to win for the sake of HCA. They won't break if they play limited minutes and I think Tony was plenty capable of playing 15-20 since the PG position was where this game was lost imo. The others could've taken a break I guess.

The schedule is pretty brutal.

I guess between the frontcourt and this whole business of resting players I'm not fully convinced that this team is going to be ready/able to win during the playoffs.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Well if he's not fully going for the shortened rotation, it could be that he's overestimating his players a little bit (while underestimating others).

I'm definitely in favour of giving Tim, Tony, and Manu a break from time to time, but not all at once when we need to win for the sake of HCA. They won't break if they play limited minutes and I think Tony was plenty capable of playing 15-20 since the PG position was where this game was lost imo. The others could've taken a break I guess.

The schedule is pretty brutal.

I guess between the frontcourt and this whole business of resting players I'm not fully convinced that this team is going to be ready/able to win during the playoffs.

You do live up your username. :lol

therealtruth
04-10-2012, 04:05 PM

Seems Pop is banking on the fact that all this rest in a condensed season is going to pay huge dividends come playoff time but as TD_21 has pointed out it's not going to play a big of a factor as he thinks once guys start logging extended minutes in the playoffs. In fact I agree (with TD_21) it could just as easily have the exact opposite effect in that guys won't be ready for the sudden jolt of increased minutes.

I definitely felt that happened last season. And if some of the role players regress in the post season guys are going to have to play more minutes to make up for it.

Pop's rest strategy hasn't brought dividends in the playoffs. In 2010 when they were fighting for their playoff lives is the last series they've won since '08. I'm all for sitting guys for valid injury concerns but sitting guys just because they're too tired just makes them soft. What happens when they're down big in a crucial playoff game? Do they get extra energy to fight back because of all the games they sat out? Or they can't fight back because of missing the mental and physical toughness? I don't know the answer but I guess we'll find out.

TJastal
04-10-2012, 04:05 PM
One of Pop's claims for the loss in the playoffs is that the team was out of rhythm going into the playoffs. You can't avoid that with injuries. But now he's intentionally disrupting rhythm by playing musical chairs with who's playing.

I_mb_c8su7k

ChumpDumper
04-10-2012, 04:22 PM
For your sakes, I'm glad the Spurs finally lost.

TheSkeptic
04-10-2012, 04:29 PM
For your sakes, I'm glad the Spurs finally lost.

What do you mean? Winning or losing this particular game probably wouldn't have changed my overall opinion.

ChumpDumper
04-10-2012, 04:30 PM
What do you mean? Winning or losing this particular game probably wouldn't have changed my overall opinion.Not directed at you.

You're good people.

Legacy
04-10-2012, 04:34 PM
I_mb_c8su7k

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I've used that term/analogy/whatever (to myself ) numerous times to describe "The Madness" this season.

:fishing <<----------------------------- ACK!! I SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY HOPE NOT! DEAR LORD!! ... Have mercy! ... I'm just another boring Spurs Fan. Gah.

TheSkeptic
04-10-2012, 04:35 PM
You do live up your username. :lol

I love you too Mel. :lol

Not directed at you.

You're good people.

Oh I see. And thanks. :toast

Arcadian
04-10-2012, 04:53 PM
They talked about this on PTI today. Tony was against it on the grounds that fans should at least get to see the star players at the game, so they should have at least traveled with the team. Michael defended it on the grounds that Pop's first priority is to win the championship, and this served that interest. Tony argued that David Stern should act to prevent coaches from this, as it serves the commissioner's top priority of providing entertainment to the fans.

You at least have to appreciate that there are many dimensions to this argument, and they should all be considered.

Reck
04-10-2012, 05:01 PM
They talked about this on PTI today. Tony was against it on the grounds that fans should at least get to see the star players at the game, so they should have at least traveled with the team. Michael defended it on the grounds that Pop's first priority is to win the championship, and this served that interest. Tony argued that David Stern should act to prevent coaches from this, as it serves the commissioner's top priority of providing entertainment to the fans.

You at least have to appreciate that there are many dimensions to this argument, and they should all be considered.

Good for Parker.

I wasn't ok with this the first time Pop did it but was this time around just for the simple fact that we have some tough games ahead of us and will need our 3 stars well rested.

But something does need to be done about this. You cant let this become the norm.

TMTTRIO
04-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Manu should've played. He's been sitting on the bench for almost half the season already. How's he supposed to be in any kind of playing shape/rhythm by playoff time if he at least doesn't play a few minutes. maybe you sit him to prevent him from getting injured again but anytime he plays from now on there's always going to be a risk. So are we going to sit him out of the playoffs too? At least play him ten minutes a game. He said recently he's still trying to get back. Tim and Tony it would be good for.

Arcadian
04-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Good for Parker.

I wasn't ok with this the first time Pop did it but was this time around just for the simple fact that we have some tough games ahead of us and will need our 3 stars well rested.

But something does need to be done about this. You cant let this become the norm.

Just to clarify, I was referring to Tony Kornheiser, co-host of Pardon the Interruption on ESPN.

Reck
04-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Just to clarify, I was referring to Tony Kornheiser, co-host of Pardon the Interruption on ESPN.

Still the man has a point and I agree with his take.

Spurs da champs
04-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Pop is the only coach who really does this, Doc doesn't & his old players are fine. The only guy I can agree with Pop sitting from time to time is Manu simply because he's made out of glass.

Hoops Czar
04-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Good for Parker.

The only thing the league could do is implement some sort of pay for play scheme. If players are losing money, you bet your ass they'd be on the court. But, I doubt that will ever happen. Hopefully, this is due to a condensed schedule and won't continue on into next year.

therealtruth
04-10-2012, 06:13 PM
The only thing the league could do is implement some sort of pay for play scheme. If players are losing money, you bet your ass they'd be on the court. But, I doubt that will ever happen. Hopefully, this is due to a condensed schedule and won't continue on into next year.

I heard Stern say he has more tolerance for it this year since he knows the schedule is crazy.

Borosai
04-10-2012, 10:56 PM
The next time the 3 don't play, the Spurs will win. Guaranteed.

BG_Spurs_Fan
04-11-2012, 01:40 AM
The next time the 3 don't play, the Spurs will win. Guaranteed.

@Lakers? Highly doubtful.

Legacy
04-11-2012, 02:27 AM

Have to agree with Tony. People actually pay $MONEY$ (yes, even the fans sitting on the courts of "Away Teams", durrr) to see NBA Superstars. :wow

I thought it quite 'unprofessional' for them to not even travel with the team and represent them in any way, shape, or form. The Road Team signs autographs at those arenas, too, yanno.' It's just common sense to me. Plus, there is a little thing called "Team Spirit", General Pops. Positive vibes from any ONE of The Big 3 just sitting there ( even though, his calls are random as fuck), or high-fiving them during time-outs, etc, etc, etc)... could be a confidence booster to any one member of the bench--instilling even more pride. (???)

I don't know if they even made it out on the plane or not with the rest of the team--but Pops being a "leader" should know that his star players are SUPPOSED to be leaders as well. He's just... ugh... once again... needs to be medicated.

That's like if I went to pay money to see 'The Elite' at say... Miami, even though, I don't want them to win/beat my team, but I still admire them secretly as a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE. Only to find out Lebron, Dwayne, AND Chris are "No-Shows." LMAO.

It's just a huge slap in the face for the fans, IMHO. Oh yeah, but remember. Pops is and can ONLY be "The One True NBA Superstar" out on the court--whenever and wherever. :hat

... Just a complete Dickhead move. So many dimensions of this 'issue' just leave a bad taste in my mouth. It's embarassing, really, some of the crap he pulls... While people continue to KISS ASS. UGH. Just... WTFever. I'll NEVER bow down to him. Even if we win it all. Sorry.

:baby

LOL

Legacy
04-11-2012, 02:36 AM
Sorry. More edits like a mutha'. Where the HELL is my medication..?? :P

temujin
04-11-2012, 04:12 AM
Sorry. More edits like a mutha'. Where the HELL is my medication..?? :P

A quality post, finally.

temujin
04-11-2012, 04:15 AM
Oh, and Popovich obviously did respond in the correct way to this totally absurd schedule.

He'll have the 3 staying in Northern California and not travelling to LA.
It's never worth travelling to LA from up there anyway.

Legacy
04-11-2012, 04:58 AM
A quality post, finally.

Ehhh, PISS OFF, turd.

Legacy
04-11-2012, 05:03 AM
Oh, and Popovich obviously did respond in the correct way to this totally absurd schedule.

He'll have the 3 staying in Northern California and not travelling to LA.
It's never worth travelling to LA from up there anyway.

Another KISS-ASS that thinks he's smarter than a "noob." Shit gets sssoooo effin' old, seriously.

So again... kindly SHEW!

VBM
04-11-2012, 10:11 PM
You'll get that if SA drops both games against LA/Mem...hell, maybe even if they just drop the LA game.

:lmao