08-12-2012, 11:45 AM
:lol van Persie wearing the captain's armband

NASpurs
08-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Is Diaby injured yet?

And why is Arshavin still on the club? :lol

Venti Quattro
08-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Arsene says he has :cry high hopes :cry for the both of them. Let's hope that he was just smoking weed when he said "high hopes" for them.

NASpurs
08-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Damn Arshavin proving me wrong. What a great play :wow

RvP looks like complete shit though.

NASpurs
08-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Arsene says he has :cry high hopes :cry for the both of them. Let's hope that he was just smoking weed when he said "high hopes" for them.

Diaby is not a bad option to have around. I can see why he likes him but the guy is made of glass. Jesus.

Fivehead had a pretty good game too. It's going to be interesting how Wenger distributes minutes this year barring injuries.

Did that faggot Ramsey even play today? Can't remember seeing him in there. Well whatever, it's good either way.

NASpurs
08-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Oh I forgot he played in the Olympics. My bad.

Venti Quattro
08-13-2012, 11:48 AM
This offseason has been disappointing. Why haven't we sold Chamakh, Ramsey and Diaby for more team doctors?

lefty
08-13-2012, 11:58 AM
Oh I forgot he played in the Olympics. My bad.
That kippa is making you dumber than ever TBH

Muser
08-13-2012, 12:54 PM
Podolski looks like a beast, straight in to my fantasy team.

symple19
08-13-2012, 11:26 PM
This offseason has been disappointing. Why haven't we sold Chamakh, Ramsey and Diaby for more team doctors?

:lol

lefty
08-14-2012, 12:34 AM
According to the Sun -lol - RVP to chewing gums is a done deal

lefty
08-14-2012, 11:10 AM
:lol Arsenal fans
:lol Booing RVP
:lol shittiest EPL fans ever

NASpurs
08-14-2012, 02:03 PM
:lol Arsenal fans
:lol Booing RVP
:lol shittiest EPL fans ever

Jesus Christ you're one stupid fuck.

Arsenal fans weren't booing him, it was the German fans... you know, since he's Dutch.

:lol Algerian terrorist
:lol lives in Canada because of shit hole mother country

lefty
08-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Jesus Christ you're one stupid fuck.

Arsenal fans weren't booing him, it was the German fans... you know, since he's Dutch.

:lol Algerian terrorist
:lol lives in Canada because of shit hole mother country
No he got booed by his own fans

:lol denial

:lol fat dumb american
:lol mass murdering
:lol wanted to leave the States but got rejected by Canada

NASpurs
08-14-2012, 02:16 PM
No he got booed by his own fans

:lol denial

:lol fat dumb american
:lol mass murdering
:lol wanted to leave the States but got rejected by Canada

Yeah because the Sun is reliable. I watched the game, I'm pretty sure I know what happened.

:lol dumb naïve goat fucking Algerian terrorist
:lol has sister sold off for three goats
:lol should probably be on a terrorist watch list

lefty
08-14-2012, 02:18 PM
Yeah because the Sun is reliable. I watched the game, I'm pretty sure I know what happened.

:lol dumb naïve goat fucking Algerian terrorist
:lol has sister sold off for three goats
:lol should probably be on a terrorist watch list

:lol dumb American baseball fan serial killer
:lol your sister tasted my dick
:lol frustrated fries eaters

NASpurs
08-14-2012, 02:24 PM
:lol dumb American baseball fan serial killer
:lol your sister tasted my dick
:lol frustrated fries eaters

:lmao seriously? How does a person even respond to "frustrated fries eaters" ?

:lmao

lefty
08-14-2012, 02:37 PM
:lmao seriously? How does a person even respond to "frustrated fries eaters" ?

NASpurs
08-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Gotta wonder if Arsenal sells Van Persie for that £20+ asking fee, would they in turn cough up the money to Altheitc Bilbao for Llorente... who are asking for £28. Yeah I know, it's a pipe dream but what a wonderful dream it is. I would literally jizz my pants if that happened.

£28 though, I've been playing Football Manger way too much. :lmao

IronMexican
08-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Gotta wonder if Arsenal sells Van Persie for that £20+ asking fee, would they in turn cough up the money to Altheitc Bilbao for Llorente... who are asking for £28. Yeah I know, it's a pipe dream but what a wonderful dream it is. I would literally jizz my pants if that happened.

£28 though, I've been playing Football Manger way too much. :lmao

:lol It's like we all think like Arsene when playing FM. "No, let's sign this youngster for his buy out clause instead".

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 02:03 AM

Llorente and M'Vila should be #1 and #2 on the list.

Also, Llorente and Cazorla in one summer? It's over bitches. :rollin

NASpurs
08-15-2012, 02:28 AM
Llorente and M'Vila should be #1 and #2 on the list.

Also, Llorente and Cazorla in one summer? It's over bitches. :rollin

The fucking Independent is reporting that Song to Barca is almost a done deal. :depressed

Fuck it, sell Song to Barca and sell RvP to the highest bidder, use that transfer fee money from both players to put bids on Llorente and M'Vila. Sign up both of those niggas and hand us the trophy. :lol

Start of the season:

--------------Pink Panther------------
Jenkins - Koscielny - Verminator - Gibbs
----------------M' Vila---------------
---------Arteta-------Cazorla---------
Walcott----------------------Podolski
---------------Llorente----------------

Sagna, Wilshere, and Rosicky are out so the seven subs should be
Five head
Giroud
Ramsey :lmao
Santos
Diaby
Ox
Big German

Staaaaaaaaaaacked

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 02:32 AM
:lmao Pink Panther

:lmao :lmao :lmao R:lolms:loly :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lmao :lmao :lmao Di:lolby :lmao :lmao :lmao

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 02:33 AM
The fucking Independent is reporting that Song to Barca is almost a done deal. :depressed

Independent blows. I'd wait for at least Sky Sports to reports its verity.

I also wouldn't believe anything from the Spanish media (Marca, Mundo Deportivo, AS) because they will report anything they hear.

NASpurs
08-15-2012, 02:34 AM
:lol It's like we all think like Arsene when playing FM. "No, let's sign this youngster for his buy out clause instead".

:lol It's funny being cheap in a game that gives you a ton of transfer money. I've made over 50 m in selling players in the first five weeks of the seasons, bringing young talent in and I'm still winning.

Gotta wonder what type of manager Wenger would be if he played FM. :lol

NASpurs
08-15-2012, 02:36 AM
Independent blows. I'd wait for at least Sky Sports to reports its verity.

I also wouldn't believe anything from the Spanish media (Marca, Mundo Deportivo, AS) because they will report anything they hear.

That's why I hate gossip football blog sites, they'll say anything for traffic. Saying that, I was made aware of this site and it's been pretty cool.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Arsenal/All+Sources

NASpurs
08-15-2012, 02:38 AM
:lmao Pink Panther

:lmao :lmao :lmao R:lolms:loly :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lmao :lmao :lmao Di:lolby :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lmao Glassman Diaby, farts and is out for the season with a burst hymen :lmao

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 02:40 AM
:lmao Diaby breathes too hard and is out for the season with a collapsed lung :lmao

resistanze
08-15-2012, 12:18 PM
WTF @ considering selling RvP to Man United. I'd rather give him up on a free transfer to Everton.

resistanze
08-15-2012, 12:19 PM
But yeah, I'd make a mess up in here if we signed Llorente and M'Vila.

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 12:24 PM
But yeah, I'd make a mess up in here if we signed Llorente and M'Vila.

EPL = f:lolcked

lefty
08-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Sunds like Sahin to LFC is getting closer - Mourinho vetoed Arsenal because we wanted a purchase option.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes

@LFCZA Thanks for the publicity! When I said they'll know quickly on Sahin, they do now know. Loan deal to be announced late tonight or tmrw

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 01:28 PM
RvP to Man United DONE (http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/terms-agreed-for-van-persie-transfer)

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 01:34 PM
that being said,

FUCK YOU ROBIN VAN PERSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lefty
08-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

We staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaacked

http://i.imgur.com/QfAMa.gif

Sportstudi
08-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Wow, RVP and Song possibly being sold before the likes of Chamakh, Park and Squillaci... fuck my life.

Muser
08-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Rooney + RVP

EPL = f:lolcked

MannyIsGod
08-15-2012, 03:40 PM
:lmao wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow wtf Arsenal. Really? :lol

Muser
08-15-2012, 05:14 PM
This is like the Spurs trading 2003-5 Duncan to the Mavs.

NASpurs
08-15-2012, 05:24 PM
:lmao Glass Legs Van Persie, has one good season and bolts :lmao

lefty
08-15-2012, 05:56 PM
:lmao Glass Legs Van Persie, has one good season and bolts :lmao

Most butthurt post ever :lmao

NASpurs
08-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Most butthurt post ever :lmao

04-05 - Calf injury, season cut short
05-06 - out with broken toe
06-07 - fractured right foot
07-08 - knee injury
09-10 - ankle injury, out five months
10-11 - out with knee injury

Enjoy damaged goods bro!

NASpurs
08-15-2012, 06:02 PM
$34.5 million for an injury prone 29 year old with 11 months in his contract? Sounds like a good deal for Arsenal. Let's hope this nigga passes the medical exam though :lmao

lefty
08-15-2012, 06:02 PM
04-05 - Calf injury, season cut short
05-06 - out with broken toe
06-07 - fractured right foot
07-08 - knee injury
09-10 - ankle injury, out five months
10-11 - out with knee injury

Enjoy damaged goods bro!

if he is useless, why are you mad that he left

NASpurs
08-15-2012, 06:03 PM
if he is useless, why are you mad that he left

Where am I mad? I've been saying we should get rid of him for like a month. Read back.

NASpurs
08-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Just posting this for shits and giggles :lol

Chicharito!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/robin-van-persie-transfer-manchester-1263074

United striker Javier Hernandez, having dropped down the front-line pecking order at United with the arrival of van Persie, could move the other way to Arsenal.

Hernandez, who endured a difficult second season at United last term, is said to be frustrated at the inevitable lack of opportunities to start now van Persie has joined, amid unconfirmed reports he has told Ferguson he wants to leave.

lefty
08-15-2012, 06:25 PM
Chicharito !

RVP & big club status leave Arsenal on the same day.

Posted by Kristian Jack on August 15, 2012

A mother and her young son approached me at a children’s indoor playground recently and wanted to talk to me about football. I’d never met them before but her boy, who was no older than ten, was a big fan of the game and wanted to chat. He had a problem. He loved the Premier League, something he had discovered in the last year, knew the players but needed a team to follow regularly and wanted my advice. I thought long and hard and after finding out a little more about him I finished my advice off with five words.

Don’t become an Arsenal fan. :lol

Modern day football and super power clubs with mega rich owners have swallowed the hopes of competitive football clubs around the globe in the last decade. Fantastic, proud clubs with a history of winning things like Newcastle, Everton, Aston Villa, Tottenham and even Liverpool, of late, have realised they now start seasons with no chance of winning their domestic league. Fans may not like it but they still watch and average crowds have never been bigger at their grounds. They know their club’s identity much like fans of Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea know theirs. They now expect to win every year.

Sitting in between these two groups are Arsenal fans who don’t even fit in their own group because their own club splits their opinions right down the middle. There are those who believe in Wenger and those who no longer do. Either way, both groups still believe their team can win it all.

Those who believe in Wenger either do so because what he did a decade ago or enjoy supporting a football club that is financially sustainable. They quote FFP and believe that one day Arsenal will be laughing while other super giant clubs come crashing down. The problem with this notion is that other super giant clubs are not only better than Arsenal at football but also at generating revenue through commercial and sponsorship revenue. They are also better than Arsenal at consuming debt that will be allowed through FFP (to think FFP will regulate football clubs to spend less than they make, like Arsenal, is naive). And now they are far better than Arsenal at keeping players.

Footballers want two things in their careers, lots of money and trophies. The problem Arsenal have had in the last eight years is that they have not needed to find the key to their trophy cabinet. The cabinet, full of wonderful moments of the past, does nothing for modern day players when they walk by it. Van Persie was surely sold on it when he joined the club in May of 2004 and how could he have not have been? Arsenal had just won four major domestic honours in four years. They were a club who expected to win often. Over eight years later the Dutchman departs North London with one FA Cup medal from the 2005 final, a game in which he played just 24 minutes in as a second half substitute.

There will be those today who chastise Van Persie for leaving a football club that made him and paid him well during his time but the facts are the facts and one cup medal for eight years service at a club he believed was a serious contender for all competitions is not a worthy return for a player of his abilities. Van Persie has chosen to sign for a football club that every year gives their fans and players a real shot at winning everything.

His departure continues a trend at the football club that they, very much like the clubs named in the second group above, are now a selling club. They have created a message to players that now reads ‘come to our club, make yourself a star and one day you will win trophies – for other clubs’.

‘In Arsene We Trust’ members will rejoice today that they sold a 29-year-old player for 24 million pounds in the last year of his deal when in reality they sold their chances at winning the Premier League for that price. Sure, their signings this summer have made them stronger but with Van Persie in that team they were good enough to challenge the two Manchester clubs for the title. Without him they are now a side who will once again comfortably finish in the top four and somehow celebrate it like it is a significant achievement, when in reality all they have done is beaten a bunch of average teams for the right to finish close to the top teams in position only.

The record books will show the club finished third last season but those who witnessed it will tell you it was one of the worst seasons since Wenger came aboard, despite Van Persie’s fantastic 30 goal campaign. The club never came close to challenging, was out of all major competitions by the end of February and needed to get better. Instead, they sold their best player. Robin Van Persie would not have been the first player to stick around for a year, fulfill his contract and then leave for nothing and Arsenal fans who think that 24 million pounds is better than that scenario have clearly forgotten the joy fans get when their team wins something.

They may also not have considered that their club, for the second successive season, sold a top player to one of the three clubs who had legitimate shot at getting in their way of winning trophies this season. Van Persie will not return to the Emirates until April 27th and fans ready to give it to him that day should be reminded that it will be the first time in a number of years that the Dutchman will play a game in that stadium that late in the season that meant something in terms of the Premier League title.

Don’t be mad at the player, Arsenal fans. Today’s departure firmly puts you in a diffierent category. You are a great club with a great history but no longer one that is big enough to win and keep hold of the world’s best players.

Kristian Jack

symple19
08-15-2012, 06:58 PM
fuck.... :( :depressed

Hopefully they do something productive with all that cash

IronMexican
08-15-2012, 07:08 PM
Fuck RVP.

Sense
08-15-2012, 08:06 PM

btw I really don't think Chicharito would say that, I hate the fact that they got RVP because of Chicharito.. but as a ManU fan it's badass news because this should make ManU favorites.

lefty
08-15-2012, 08:31 PM
http://p.twimg.com/A0XJOvVCUAAHPWS.jpg
https://p.twimg.com/A0XxPcmCAAA1-Et.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
08-15-2012, 10:09 PM
wenger the wanker needs to go also

ALVAREZ6
08-15-2012, 10:26 PM

lol fkn wanker

MannyIsGod
08-15-2012, 10:31 PM
:lmao Seriously - being an Arsenal fan must SUCK.

resistanze
08-15-2012, 10:36 PM

I'm not even that sad to see him go. When he announced he wasn't going to re-sign I expected him to be moved before the season.

But to MAN U???? God damn. I'm sure it was the best deal, but really.

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 10:57 PM

I know, we're all fkn Arsenal wankers :rollin

symple19
08-15-2012, 11:00 PM

It does

He does

I know, we're all fkn Arsenal wankers :rollin

we are :lol

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 11:03 PM
I don't think Wenger needs to go. He planned for this, which is good. If he thought RvP was staying and the latter left (like today) anyway, then he should be fired at all costs. When RvP bitched out in the media, Arsene felt that it was a transfer request. But van Persie is still a bitch for doing it.

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Interesting quote from BBC (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19179833):

"It is understood Van Persie was encouraged by the arrivals of Germany forward Lukas Podolski, France striker Olivier Giroud and Spain midfielder Cazorla - to the point where he was open to the idea of staying with or without a new contract.

"But Wenger pulled him aside shortly before Sunday's friendly victory over Cologne, told him he would be sold if a deal could be reached and informed the Dutchman he was no longer part of his plans."

NASpurs
08-15-2012, 11:16 PM
Dang, I'm conflicted with that BBC quote. Makes Wenger sound like an asshole and guess it's explains why Van Persie looked like shit in that second half in the Koln game. Don't even know what to believe anymore.

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 11:20 PM
Still, there are a lot of things to be excited for the season, like this.

a3Juhm54IkI

symple19
08-15-2012, 11:33 PM
I don't think Wenger needs to go. He planned for this, which is good. If he thought RvP was staying and the latter left (like today) anyway, then he should be fired at all costs. When RvP bitched out in the media, Arsene felt that it was a transfer request. But van Persie is still a bitch for doing it.

I'm tired of Arsene. He has brought many good moments to North London, but they are a long way in the past... He develops young players well and is a shrewd judge of talent, but that shit doesn't win muthafuckin' hardware. His teams tend to develop a personality similar to his own, twitchy and high-strung, which leads to inconsistency on the field.

It's time for a change. A breath of fresh air. It's time for Arsenal to be a destination again. I get fucking angry when I think of all the missed opportunities and all the late season disappointments and all the players who slipped away.

If he doesn't win a trophy (which can be done, even w/o RVP) this season he HAS to go

symple19
08-15-2012, 11:36 PM
Still, there are a lot of things to be excited for the season, like this.

a3Juhm54IkI

German people are glorious :rollin

And to think, they came close to ruling the relevant world on several occasions :lol

TDMVPDPOY
08-15-2012, 11:40 PM
dont worry, wenger is goingto use the funds to sign more youth players....

symple19
08-15-2012, 11:45 PM
I'm far more excited about Cazorla than Podolski. He plays precise long balls as well as anyone i've seen, and is incredibly calm in possession.

Venti Quattro
08-15-2012, 11:49 PM
I'm far more excited about Cazorla than Podolski. He plays precise long balls as well as anyone i've seen, and is incredibly calm in possession.

Arsenal is pretty stacked in the midfield. Cazorla, Song (if he doesn't get sold), Arteta, Wilshere, :lol Ramsey :lol

symple19
08-16-2012, 12:09 AM
song is probably leaving, according to everything I've read :depressed

TDMVPDPOY
08-16-2012, 12:10 AM
enjoy finishin 6th

Venti Quattro
08-16-2012, 12:14 AM
enjoy finishin 6th

People were rating Arsenal at relegation after Cesc and Nasri left, and yet the Gunners still made it to the Champions League contention. :rollin

Don't count the Gunners out. :nope

Venti Quattro
08-16-2012, 10:37 AM
You think they're done? Alex Song is on his way to Barcelona :lol

NASpurs
08-16-2012, 10:43 AM
You think they're done? Alex Song is on his way to Barcelona :lol

I read that there are reports of him saying his goodbyes at the training facility.

Song is my favorite Arsenal player. :(

I don't think Im ready to follow Barca :lol

symple19
08-16-2012, 10:48 AM
fuck barca

wish Song luck though

Venti Quattro
08-16-2012, 01:51 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/71sheu.gif (http://twitter.com/Frimpong26AFC/status/236153201798283264)

lefty
08-16-2012, 01:57 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/71sheu.gif (http://twitter.com/Frimpong26AFC/status/236153201798283264)
I smell a suspension :lol

symple19
08-16-2012, 05:12 PM

I laughed

Venti Quattro
08-17-2012, 07:01 AM
They gave #10 to Jack Wilshere.

NASpurs
08-17-2012, 07:04 AM
I thought they were going to give it to Podolski but Wilshere is a better choice in the end.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/488334_386206301445371_1971904245_n.jpg

lefty
08-17-2012, 08:20 AM
https://p.twimg.com/A0fyXoKCMAAhwZe.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/562054_505566419457981_44204094_n.jpghttps://p.twimg.com/A0gJ67WCEAAsdJ0.jpg

Venti Quattro
08-17-2012, 08:41 AM
RvP: "It’s an honour to sign for Man United. I am looking forward to following in the footsteps of so many great strikers"

Oh is like the same when you told you were never leaving Arsenal? :lol

NASpurs
08-17-2012, 08:48 AM
Better them cough up the dough and take the risk than us tbh.

Seems like my earlier injury list was lacking. :lol

http://i.imgur.com/uPLSA.jpg

Venti Quattro
08-17-2012, 08:50 AM
£235,000 per week for van Purse-y. Yeah it was not about the money. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Muser
08-17-2012, 08:58 AM
Arsenal won't really miss RVP IMO, not now they've got Podolski

lefty
08-17-2012, 09:01 AM

Muser
08-17-2012, 09:02 AM
Book it, Podolski is going to beast this year.

TDMVPDPOY
08-17-2012, 09:11 AM
https://p.twimg.com/A0fyXoKCMAAhwZe.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/562054_505566419457981_44204094_n.jpghttps://p.twimg.com/A0gJ67WCEAAsdJ0.jpg

ugliest fkn design jersey....fkn polk a dot?

NASpurs
08-17-2012, 09:30 AM
<----

:cry

velik_m
08-17-2012, 09:35 AM

to take his place on injury list...

lefty
08-17-2012, 09:38 AM
ugliest fkn design jersey....fkn polk a dot?
I agree

the new kit is fugly as shit :pctoss

lefty
08-17-2012, 09:57 AM
P-6IQ135zmU#!

Venti Quattro
08-17-2012, 10:05 AM
ugh dune coon terrorist doing terror plots on this thread per par

lefty
08-17-2012, 10:41 AM
ugh dune coon terrorist doing terror plots on this thread per par
And Zionist suicidal curly haired wanker is afraid :lol

SAtown
08-17-2012, 10:53 AM
Disgusting training kits on dat Man Utd

Venti Quattro
08-17-2012, 11:03 AM
Disgusting Man Utd

TDMVPDPOY
08-17-2012, 11:13 AM
i think persie is younger than me, yet his hair is nearly all grey...someone should tell him to buy that figo hair product

NASpurs
08-17-2012, 11:21 AM
Fuck, there goes Song now

https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/236484009662746624

symple19
08-17-2012, 01:28 PM
Book it, Podolski is going to beast this year.

Hell, with the midfield the Gunners have coming together, I might even be able to score 15-20 :lol

symple19
08-17-2012, 01:30 PM
Fuck, there goes Song now

https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/236484009662746624

sucks..at least we weren't blindsided

symple19
08-17-2012, 01:32 PM
You guys might have already posted it, but Arsene has appointed Vermaelen as skipper

Good choice, imo

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/vermaelen-confirmed-as-new-arsenal-captain

velik_m
08-17-2012, 03:02 PM
You guys might have already posted it, but Arsene has appointed Vermaelen as skipper

Good choice, imo

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/vermaelen-confirmed-as-new-arsenal-captain

TBH Being named captain of Arsenal just means you're next on the trading block...

:depressed

Venti Quattro
08-18-2012, 11:08 AM
Alex Song to Barcelona (http://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/236855230371864576)

scott
08-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Scoreless draw versus Sunderland - how much pressure is on the Gunners now to go and BUY instead of just selling and letting the profits sit in the owner's back accounts. Fan revolt coming?

Venti Quattro
08-18-2012, 11:50 AM
Scoreless draw versus Sunderland - how much pressure is on the Gunners now to go and BUY instead of just selling and letting the profits sit in the owner's back accounts. Fan revolt coming?

We're using the money to pay the three signings and Nuri Sahin is coming as a result of Alex Song's transfer to Barcelona.

TDMVPDPOY
08-18-2012, 12:21 PM
We're using the money to pay the three signings and Nuri Sahin is coming as a result of Alex Song's transfer to Barcelona.

what 3 signings u talk about? the 3 as in padolski etc? or 3 new guys not mention yet??

Venti Quattro
08-18-2012, 12:25 PM
what 3 signings u talk about? the 3 as in padolski etc? or 3 new guys not mention yet??

Podolski, Giroud, Cazorla

symple19
08-18-2012, 01:57 PM

I read that Sahin's club had blocked that deal? Did I miss something?

Didn't see the match, but it sounded like Cazorla was incredible but our front line couldn't score. Lot's of possession and no goals...

Giroud was said to be underwhelming, and both he and Po-Po-Podolski missed several chances

The account I read also said that there were boos raining down from the seats at Emirates as time expired

symple19
08-18-2012, 01:59 PM

This particular fan is already pissed off. As I mentioned before, there were boos coming down after the match today

Thing is, Arsene seems to be impervious to fan pressure, always plodding along with his own plans regardless...

Muser
08-18-2012, 02:29 PM
One game in to the season and you all seem ready to jump off a cliff..

lefty
08-18-2012, 03:08 PM
:lol Giroud

RVP wouldnt have missed that

But man, Cazorla played great

symple19
08-18-2012, 03:59 PM
Playing @ Stoke next, the Gunners will be lucky to get a point.

My expectations are such that I'll be happy to get out of there with no injuries

scott
08-18-2012, 04:05 PM

Surely the RVP + Song $ > Podolski, Giroud, Cazorla, Sahin.

Where did all that Cesc, Nasri $$$ go?

Arsenal is just a profit-driven farm club

symple19
08-18-2012, 04:07 PM
^ basically

NASpurs
08-18-2012, 09:08 PM
Surely the RVP + Song $ > Podolski, Giroud, Cazorla, Sahin.

Where did all that Cesc, Nasri $$$ go?

Arsenal is just a profit-driven farm club

Last year the money was mainly used for Mertesacker, Arteta, OX and to pay that fucking £390 million stadium that looms over the club.

But yes it is profit-driven and Wenger has a degree in Economics so you can see why things are the way they are.

Venti Quattro
08-18-2012, 10:08 PM
I read that Sahin's club had blocked that deal? Did I miss something?

Ha, typical Real Madrid then

lefty
08-18-2012, 10:09 PM
Ha, typical Real Madrid then
he is going to either Arsenal or Liverpool

Should be done next week

NASpurs
08-19-2012, 07:30 AM
Well that's kind of weird. Arshavin is back in Russia on a "working visa" whatever that means. The dude just played yesterday.

NASpurs
08-19-2012, 09:14 AM
https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/237185576057593856

Arsenal close to completing Sahin deal. Season-long loan with view to permanent. Confirmation likely early next week

-----------

YES PLEASE!

resistanze
08-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Well that's kind of weird. Arshavin is back in Russia on a "working visa" whatever that means. The dude just played yesterday.

Let's hope he's not allowed to leave.

Venti Quattro
08-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Let's hope he's not allowed to leave.

I actually hope that

NASpurs
08-20-2012, 07:33 AM
https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/237509269082218498

Just been informed that a deal has now been finalised & Nuri Sahin is now expected to report to the Arsenal training ground after 4pm. #AFC (https://twitter.com/search/?q=%23AFC&src=hash)

:cry another addition to the wankers :cry

Venti Quattro
08-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Mexes sucks dick.

:lol Milan
:lol lefty

symple19
08-20-2012, 06:58 PM
good news about Sahin

lefty
08-20-2012, 07:22 PM
Mexes sucks dick.

:lol Milan
:lol lefty

:lol leftytaly

symple19
08-21-2012, 10:26 PM
:lol leftytaly

http://www.sandierpastures.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/camel-jockey-1.jpg

lefty
08-21-2012, 10:27 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--ciwVR1shk0/T9jYzf66QDI/AAAAAAAABYg/LvVB_uRnqTA/s1600/181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

symple19
08-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Hi Lefty

M'vila?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1138506/rennes-general-manager:-m'vila-could-join-arsenal?cc=5901

resistanze
08-21-2012, 10:50 PM
IF that M'Vila deal goes through, they'll be a better team than they were last year. Especially if Wilshere regains his form quickly.

Venti Quattro
08-21-2012, 11:08 PM
IF that M'Vila deal goes through, they'll be a better team than they were last year. Especially if Wilshere regains his form quickly.

Even better if Diaby doesn't injure something par for the course. Was really impressed with him vs Sunderland.

lefty
08-21-2012, 11:20 PM
We staaaaaacked

Venti Quattro
08-21-2012, 11:45 PM
We staaaaaacked

http://i45.tinypic.com/2q8qdz6.jpg

lefty
08-21-2012, 11:46 PM

NASpurs
08-22-2012, 08:18 AM
*cough* Navas *cough*

Wenger has moved on to stockpiling Spanish players now. The French well has ran dry.

Venti Quattro
08-22-2012, 10:41 AM
Did you get that from Sulia? Yeah, Sulia is shit. I'd bet on Llorente coming to Arsenal has a higher probability than Jesus Navas.

NASpurs
08-22-2012, 11:11 AM
:lol don't know what sulia is but I read it on several websites which are regurgitating what as.com started.

I read his buyout is on the high side though and I'm pretty sure if there was an even outside chance to side him, it would be to replace Walcott if things go sour with him and is sold. But yeah, just having with rumors. :lol

quentin_compson
08-22-2012, 12:02 PM
A physical defensive midfielder would definitely be good after Song's departure.

Sportstudi
08-24-2012, 06:55 AM
D ‏@AFCAMDEN
Breaking injury news: Woijcech Szczesny is doubtful for Sunday's clash with Stoke. Last minute decision will be made on him.

And the drama goes on...

Venti Quattro
08-24-2012, 08:09 AM
Unleash Fabianski! :rollin

lefty
08-24-2012, 08:39 AM
we staaaaaacked

d ‏@afcamden
breaking injury news: Woijcech szczesny is doubtful for sunday's clash with stoke. Last minute decision will be made on him.

And the drama goes on...
:hat

NASpurs
08-24-2012, 09:14 AM
I'm sorry, I was laughing at this quote by Wenger

We have more problems saying no than getting a yes. You would be surprised at the people who want to join us. Why? Because we are at the top of the European game.:lmao Way to blow smoke up our collective asses. :lmao

lefty
08-24-2012, 09:19 AM
ANd this is why I hate Arsenal

Wenger, fucking hypocrit

Venti Quattro
08-24-2012, 09:27 AM
Arsene has French, Polish and then German players. I see what he's trying to do here. :rollin

lefty
08-24-2012, 09:38 AM
Arsene has French, Polish and then German players. I see what he's trying to do here. :rollin

symple19
08-25-2012, 11:30 PM
@AFCAMDEN
Wenger's on the look out for "A top, top class midfielder". Looking to spend up to £20m on the right player. Reluctant to buy avg/unproven
https://twitter.com/#!/search/%20%40AFCAMDEN

PGDynasty24
08-26-2012, 02:29 AM
Arsenal fucking blowing it,they better do work today.

Sportstudi
08-26-2012, 04:45 AM
Geoff Arsenal ‏@GeoffArsenal
Oh Dear, Vito Mannone is in goal today. Confirmed. I feel its best we keep the rest of the team quiet until a bit later.

http://i.imgur.com/UXm7i.gif

TDMVPDPOY
08-26-2012, 05:52 AM
oi arsenal wankn club

dont u think ur team is starting to go down the road of those great roster serie-a clubs who all went broke and started a fire sale of its players....starting to resemble like Valencia FC just a few season ago with the fire sale to keep afloat...silva + villa :(:( but we are back bitches!!!

Sportstudi
08-26-2012, 07:26 AM
Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
Arsenal team v Stoke: Mannone, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Arteta, Diaby, Cazorla, Gervinho, Podolski, Giroud

symple19
08-26-2012, 08:27 AM
Apparently, Song never wanted to leave. (Feeder club just doing what feeder clubs do...profiting on players)

"I woke up and read those things in the paper and was really surprised and disappointed. I love Arsenal, I never wanted to leave," Song told the Sun on Sunday.

"I was ready to commit my future to the club. All I wanted were talks about a new contract but each time we were due to sit down, the club postponed it. I was fobbed off. I wanted a new five-year contract at Arsenal. In the end I got one - at Barcelona.

"I had been trying for eight months to start talking about a new long-term deal but the club kept postponing me all the time, saying 'You have three years left'. I hadn't talked about money, I just wanted to sit down and discuss a new deal - I wanted to commit my career to the club I loved.

"Then out of the blue, Barcelona came in for me. And, suddenly, I was wanted by the biggest club in the world and they wanted to give me a five-year deal."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1142968/alex-song:-i-never-wanted-to-leave-arsenal?cc=5901

symple19
08-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Arsenal looked awful again today (except the defense). Some thoughts

- Backline is looking very, very good. Mertesacker and Vermaelen are controlling the center quite well and making confident decisions> Gibbs and Jenkinson were also excellent, stopping wide attacks and then charging down the lines to aid the midfielders. Gibbs did a particularly good job of this

- Arteta was everywhere, showing a great motor and helping out his defenders.

- Mannone was serviceable...Thankfully he wasn't really tested much. Needs to improve his clearances.

Now the bad...

-Giroud and Podolski were terrible...again. I realize it's early and they have to get settled with their new teammates, but still. Podolski doesn't seem like he wants to go directly at anyone with the dribble, usually the most effective way to break down a strong defense. He also appears a bit lazy at times and isn't very good at putting pressure on defenders in order to generate mistakes and turnovers. His work rate needs to go up, and his tendency to stand around and wait for a perfect service needs to go down (away).

Giroud? Dude just looks a bit lost. He made multiple bad decisions today, the worst being to shoot from 40+ fucking yards instead of hitting an open man who had nothing between himself and the goal. His crosses were mostly awful as well. The other thing I noticed was his tendency to float toward the middle of the field, ruining the shape of the front line and then being out of position for balls that he could have taken advantage of. He also didn't use his outside backs very well, missing a few opportunities to send them on runs down the flank

For both of these guys, much of what they're doing can/will be fixed in time once they become more familiar with their squadmates. But laziness and a lack of awareness are troubling aspects that can't be blamed on being a noob.

Gervinho needs to go at peoplePERIOD. He was probably the worst of the front line, awful in almost every aspect, which is saying a lot (considering how shitty Podolski/Giroud were). However, he's the guy that can definitely break people down with the dribble and then use his speed to crack defenses open. Maybe some day he'll live up to his potential

- Midfield? Eh, Arsenal generated far more chances the week before against Sunderland. Basically everyone played better in the previous fixture except, maybe, Arteta. Cazorla definitely showed some frustration out there today, imo, which is why he was brought off by Wenger. I'd be frustrated too if I was servicing the likes of Podolski/Gervinho/Giroud. Diaby made some nice runs and even had a possible chance in front of goal, but looked like a deer in the headlights and muffed it. Although they dominated possession, it was only a so-so day for those guys.

A frustrating day. Some of these issues will get worked out, but some are certainly worrisome going forward. Arsene will need to get a better handle on personnel configurations, and the newbies up front will have to develop a better rapport with the midfield as well as the outside backs. Seems like teams have already figured out that if you stuff the middle and slow down Cazorla, then the gunners will get bogged down.

Feel a bit better after venting...but only a little. Liverpool is gonna wax that ass if things don't improve by next week

Sportstudi
08-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Arsenal looked awful again today (except the defense). Some thoughts

- Backline is looking very, very good. Mertesacker and Vermaelen are controlling the center quite well and making confident decisions> Gibbs and Jenkinson were also excellent, stopping wide attacks and then charging down the lines to aid the midfielders. Gibbs did a particularly good job of this

- Arteta was everywhere, showing a great motor and helping out his defenders.

- Mannone was serviceable...Thankfully he wasn't really tested much. Needs to improve his clearances.

Now the bad...

-Giroud and Podolski were terrible...again. I realize it's early and they have to get settled with their new teammates, but still. Podolski doesn't seem like he wants to go directly at anyone with the dribble, usually the most effective way to break down a strong defense. He also appears a bit lazy at times and isn't very good at putting pressure on defenders in order to generate mistakes and turnovers. His work rate needs to go up, and his tendency to stand around and wait for a perfect service needs to go down (away).

Giroud? Dude just looks a bit lost. He made multiple bad decisions today, the worst being to shoot from 40+ fucking yards instead of hitting an open man who had nothing between himself and the goal. His crosses were mostly awful as well. The other thing I noticed was his tendency to float toward the middle of the field, ruining the shape of the front line and then being out of position for balls that he could have taken advantage of. He also didn't use his outside backs very well, missing a few opportunities to send them on runs down the flank

For both of these guys, much of what they're doing can/will be fixed in time once they become more familiar with their squadmates. But laziness and a lack of awareness are troubling aspects that can't be blamed on being a noob.

Gervinho needs to go at peoplePERIOD. He was probably the worst of the front line, awful in almost every aspect, which is saying a lot (considering how shitty Podolski/Giroud were). However, he's the guy that can definitely break people down with the dribble and then use his speed to crack defenses open. Maybe some day he'll live up to his potential

- Midfield? Eh, Arsenal generated far more chances the week before against Sunderland. Basically everyone played better in the previous fixture except, maybe, Arteta. Cazorla definitely showed some frustration out there today, imo, which is why he was brought off by Wenger. I'd be frustrated too if I was servicing the likes of Podolski/Gervinho/Giroud. Diaby made some nice runs and even had a possible chance in front of goal, but looked like a deer in the headlights and muffed it. Although they dominated possession, it was only a so-so day for those guys.

A frustrating day. Some of these issues will get worked out, but some are certainly worrisome going forward. Arsene will need to get a better handle on personnel configurations, and the newbies up front will have to develop a better rapport with the midfield as well as the outside backs. Seems like teams have already figured out that if you stuff the middle and slow down Cazorla, then the gunners will get bogged down.

Feel a bit better after venting...but only a little. Liverpool is gonna wax that ass if things don't improve by next week

Wtf? Which game did you watch? He can still play better, true, but he was definitely one of the better players out there together with Cazorla and Arteta. Concerning Podolski your observations are completely the opposite from the guys in the official forum (http://arsenal-mania.com/). Interesting ;) I agree though on your takes concerning Arteta and the defence. The latter wasn't tested much though.

symple19
08-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Wtf? Which game did you watch? He can still play better, true, but he was definitely one of the better players out there together with Cazorla and Arteta. Concerning Podolski your observations are completely the opposite from the guys in the official forum (http://arsenal-mania.com/). Interesting ;) I agree though on your takes concerning Arteta and the defence. The latter wasn't tested much though.

Who are you talking about here... Giroud? Or Diaby?

also, link to the thread/article you're referencing, not just the forum

Edit: nevermind, found it. I saw what I saw. Maybe my expectations are too high or maybe I'm expecting too much too soon. Regardless, the fact remains that there are zero goals on the board, so to see this fixture as a net positive for Podolski/Giroud is disingenuous.

Also, I'm not a homer. Something that is rare to find at Arsenal Mania.

Sportstudi
08-26-2012, 02:27 PM

About Podolski as I started the bold part after you mentioned him.

well, I'm mainly referencing to the GDT (http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=182322Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_F akers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fak ers_=0), but there also other ones (e.g. squad analysis) (http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=171272Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_F akers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fak ers_=450) where you can read it.

NASpurs
08-26-2012, 02:31 PM
I hate all of these Arsenal forums, they all feel so wonky as formats go. This one feels alright though:

http://www.onlinearsenal.com/forum.php

Sportstudi
08-26-2012, 02:33 PM
I hate all of these Arsenal forums, they all feel so wonky as formats go. This one feels alright though:

http://www.onlinearsenal.com/forum.php

well, some people in there are strange, true. but that's the same in every forum ;)

NASpurs
08-26-2012, 02:34 PM
well, some people in there are strange, true. but that's the same in every forum ;)

:lol I mean the layout, I don't really like the layout of any of them except the one I linked.

Sportstudi
08-26-2012, 02:35 PM

Edit: nevermind, found it. I saw what I saw. Maybe my expectations are too high or maybe I'm expecting too much too soon. Regardless, the fact remains that there are zero goals on the board, so to see this fixture as a net positive for Podolski/Giroud is disingenuous.

Also, I'm not a homer. Something that is rare to find at Arsenal Mania.

Concerning the goal score I agree. That has to change ASAP. At least we had a clean sheet both times as well.

Sportstudi
08-26-2012, 02:35 PM
:lol I mean the layout, I don't really like the layout of any of them except the one I linked.

Okay :lol my bad

symple19
08-26-2012, 02:48 PM

I'm so spoiled by this forum that I basically can't post anywhere else. I definitely know what you mean

symple19
08-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Concerning the goal score I agree. That has to change ASAP. At least we had a clean sheet both times as well.

Defense looks as good as I can remember it, for sure.

Was fucking great to see Crouch frustrated all day. I hate that guy

And really, at the end of the day, a point is a pretty good result at Brittania

quentin_compson
08-28-2012, 01:44 AM
A point at Stoke is a decent result. I agree that the backline looked solid, but of course there will be bigger tests of that than Stoke. I think the goals up front (well, some at least) will come with the likes of Podolski and Giroud. They just need so find their place and gel. Cazorla looked like a boss in midfield.
And boy, was Diaby terrible. He just has to leave, first the starting 11, then the club, as soon as possible.

Venti Quattro
08-28-2012, 02:34 PM
Walcott is on his way out.

NASpurs
08-28-2012, 02:34 PM
Apparently Walcott rejected a contract extension.

Guess another one bites the dust. Nice knowing you bro. :lmao

NASpurs
08-28-2012, 02:35 PM
Damnit Venti, I was typing when you beat me out.

resistanze
08-28-2012, 02:36 PM
Sell him to Bolton.

NASpurs
08-28-2012, 02:36 PM
He had glimpses here and there but I always thought he was overrated as fuck.

Venti Quattro
08-28-2012, 02:37 PM
Not going to lose sleep over Theo Walcott.

symple19
08-29-2012, 12:37 AM
Not going to lose sleep over Theo Walcott.

lefty
08-30-2012, 08:33 PM
Dempsey to Arsenal ?

symple19
08-30-2012, 10:12 PM
Dempsey to Arsenal ?

Essien rumors out there, too

Venti Quattro
08-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Arsene noted that he's on the market for a special player. Who would it be?

lefty
08-30-2012, 11:48 PM
Tello

symple19
08-31-2012, 12:11 AM
Arsene noted that he's on the market for a special player. Who would it be?

I still want M'vila... What the hell does he mean by 'special'??

...Damn, feel like I just set up a Lefty joke

symple19
08-31-2012, 12:15 AM
I'm reading that Wenger may also be looking at defenders. Wouldn't mind that a bit if it's a, "top, top, top, player" (lol Wenger)

edit: Gregory van der Wiel????

Venti Quattro
08-31-2012, 12:26 AM
Tello

Read somewhere that it's Morata.

lefty
08-31-2012, 12:36 PM
Read somewhere that it's Morata.

NASpurs
08-31-2012, 02:55 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9l6iaiaY41ry4aqmo1_500.jpg

lefty
08-31-2012, 03:03 PM
:rollin

NASpurs
08-31-2012, 03:05 PM
Don't worry bro I got one for you, check the Milan thread in like a minute.

lefty
08-31-2012, 03:05 PM
Don't worry bro I got one for you, check the Milan thread in like a minute.

NASpurs
08-31-2012, 03:12 PM
:lmao Oh fuck, I needed that laugh

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/427420_3660377033475_2039740481_n.jpg

Spurstro
08-31-2012, 04:35 PM

ALVAREZ6
08-31-2012, 05:55 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Venti Quattro
08-31-2012, 07:46 PM
So I guess that special one wasn't really special. :rollin

symple19
09-01-2012, 11:00 PM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story/_/id/1149271/palmer:-arsenal-hopes-in-the-balance?cc=5901

To save you some time with a calculator, Arsenal's three signings have cost precisely the same amount of cash they collected from their summer sales, with their success in getting the highly paid Nicklas Bendtner off the books after his deadline-day loan move to Juventus ensuring barely a penny has been spent once more by the Premier League's most cash conscious coach.

Wenger insists those who claim he should be more bold in the transfer market are "not dealing with reality", but a statement from the influential Arsenal Supporters Trust (AST) on Saturday confirms the Emirates Stadium faithful are becoming increasingly frustrated by the lack of transfer activity from their beloved manager.

"Our own analysis of Arsenal's accounts shows the club have not used nearly all of the resources available to them to strengthen the squad this transfer window," an ATS spokesman said in the Daily Mirror. "Many of our members are extremely frustrated as they believe no stone should be left unturned in trying to make Arsenal a better team.

"Arsene Wenger has chosen this course and most fans back him, with 77% of AST members voting him the right man to take Arsenal forward in our end-of-season survey just ten weeks ago. As ever in football, the final judgement will be made according to results on the pitch."

lefty
09-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Naspurs :lmao

Fat American who lives in his parents basement

Still a virgin :lmao

Cant get girls because he is a fat white ugly freak :lmao

Satisfied with top 4 :lmao

Loser :lmao

symple19
09-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Your butthurt is palpable, lefty

lefty
09-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Your butthurt is palpable, lefty
why would i be butthurt

I dont root for a 4th place team that lost its best player to its bitter rivals :lmao

Bitter Arsenal fans :lmao

NASpurs
09-01-2012, 11:33 PM
He's just bitter because he says the owners are "Zionists".

lol dumb fucking terrorist

lefty
09-01-2012, 11:35 PM
He's just bitter because he says the owners are "Zionists".

lol dumb fucking terrorist
:lol butthurt Zionist Arsenal fans

symple19
09-02-2012, 12:35 AM
why would i be butthurt

I dont root for a 4th place team that lost its best player to its bitter rivals :lmao

Bitter Arsenal fans :lmao

Why would you be butthurt?

Maybe because NA is dragging you all over this forum by the hair while your bloody vagina leaves a snail-trail for all to see

That's probably why

Venti Quattro
09-02-2012, 12:51 AM
lefty is a teamless faggot in the EPL that's why he's been sent out to suicide bomb teams, per par the terrorist way.

lefty
09-02-2012, 01:49 AM

symple19
09-02-2012, 02:26 AM
https://p.twimg.com/A1t-NRnCUAAnHE2.jpg

NASpurs
09-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Cazorla's goal

9 MB gif.

http://megaswf.com/file/2469935

NASpurs
09-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Podolski's

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9q6gk6Nom1qfj1xoo2_250.gif

NASpurs
09-02-2012, 10:29 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9q9qiIXHP1rb03myo1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9q9lhXcC61qd7lh4o1_500.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9q9iqe0Rt1qjc067o1_500.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9q9iqe0Rt1qjc067o2_500.png

lefty
09-02-2012, 11:56 AM
That Cazorla is good :wow

I think I will buy an Arsenal Cazorla jersey

NASpurs
09-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Of course you would, they won today so you're loading up the bandwagon camel.

lefty
09-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Of course you would, they won today so you're loading up the bandwagon camel.
no no I still dont give a fuck about ARSEnal

But I like that Cazorla dude

Dont worry I wont jinx him

Venti Quattro
09-02-2012, 01:35 PM
http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/gallery/gimages/large_5.jpg

Sportstudi
09-02-2012, 02:52 PM

Damn, just wanted to post this one :lol:lol:lol You beat me to it.

lefty
09-02-2012, 03:19 PM

symple19
09-02-2012, 08:41 PM

high quality :lmao:rollin:lmao:lol:rollin:downspin:

Venti Quattro
09-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Sagna wants out (http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8056384/Sagna-reveals-Arsenal-frustrations). Boo-hoo, then go if you want.

lefty
09-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Sagna wants out (http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8056384/Sagna-reveals-Arsenal-frustrations). Boo-hoo, then go if you want.
Dont worry Venti

We have enough firepower to win the title

MannyIsGod
09-06-2012, 12:15 PM
Lawlrsenal

Venti Quattro
09-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Lawlrsenal

T:lolttenham

Enjoy rooting for Arsenal's perennial jizz rag.

lefty
09-06-2012, 02:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i59BHsnWLms

Venti Quattro
09-11-2012, 12:40 PM
:( Diaby got injured while on duty for France. :depressed

symple19
09-11-2012, 09:09 PM
:( Diaby got injured while on duty for France. :depressed

somebody tell me wtf this means

“He took a bad knock and won’t train,” French coach Didier Deschamps said. “He is not free in his movements.”

symple19
09-11-2012, 09:12 PM
Wenger has moved quickly to allay fears of another spell on the sidelines.

He told TFI "[The injury] doesn't seem serious to me at all. He has a small chance of playing on Saturday."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/09/11/3369699/wenger-plays-down-diaby-injury-concerns

NASpurs
09-12-2012, 04:19 AM
Good ole Diaby, farts and blows out his sphincter. Out for the year.

quentin_compson
09-12-2012, 12:19 PM
There we go again. Hopefully Wilshere will be back soon.

symple19
09-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Wenger is getting a new deal

symple19
09-15-2012, 01:11 AM
What the fuck time do I have to get up in the morning?

symple19
09-15-2012, 01:12 AM
I'm Central time, tbh

lefty
09-15-2012, 07:22 PM
Arsenal looking good this season sons

symple19
09-15-2012, 10:07 PM
Shouldn't have got so drunk last night and slept through it. Anybody know where I can find a replay?

lefty
09-15-2012, 10:35 PM
Shouldn't have got so drunk last night and slept through it. Anybody know where I can find a replay?
http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthread.php?179030-FUTBOL-Premier-League-Arsenal-vs-Southampton-15-09-2012

symple19
09-15-2012, 10:37 PM
http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthread.php?179030-FUTBOL-Premier-League-Arsenal-vs-Southampton-15-09-2012

Thanks Lefty :tu

lefty
09-15-2012, 10:38 PM
u're welcome

symple19
09-15-2012, 10:52 PM

lefty
09-15-2012, 11:13 PM
what ? :D

Sportstudi
09-17-2012, 08:48 AM
According to ESPN UK, Szczesny has not traveled with the squad to Montpellier.

Diaby trained this morning and "should travel" although the boss may not take a risk and save him for the weekend. #afc

Venti Quattro
09-17-2012, 08:58 AM
Szczesny is injured again, par for the course.

Sportstudi
09-17-2012, 09:33 AM
Szczesny is injured again, par for the course.

AFCAMDEN on Szczesny's injury:

Szczesny out of Montpellier game
Wojciech Szczesny is out of the Champions League tie with Montpellier game with an ankle injury. He picked it up in the warm up before the game, and aggravated it when landing after dropping the ball for Southampton's goal. There was some doubt about whether Szczesny would finish the match, with Vito Mannone warming up and physio Coling Lewin checking up on the Pole midway through the second half; however, he managed to complete the 90 minutes.

After dropping a clanger and having an all round poor performance, it would've been the easy option for him to come off. It's a credit to his character that he remained on the pitch although it seems that by staying on, he may have caused further damage which has subsequently ruled him out of the Champions League tie.

Vito Mannone will take the gloves with James Shea on the bench.

symple19
09-17-2012, 11:14 PM
I'm okay with Vito.

Venti Quattro
09-17-2012, 11:35 PM
I'm okay with Vito.

Yup, he hasn't conceded anything yet.

:lol Szczesny's amateur goal concession

Sportstudi
09-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Still 5 hours to go and thus, this tweet might be too early to be 100 percent sure about the lineup, but anyway...

Geoff Arsenal ‏@GeoffArsenal
NEWS: Strong Team Tonight; Mannone, Jenks, Per, TV, Gibbs, Arteta, Coq, Cazorla, Podolski, Gerv, Giroud. Ox is on the bench.

Well, Diaby should be good to go, but I guess he'll be rested for the City game.

symple19
09-25-2012, 08:20 PM
What is this horseshit i'm reading about Walcott wanting to play striker?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ALVAREZ6
09-25-2012, 09:42 PM
What is this horseshit i'm reading about Walcott wanting to play striker?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:lmao Walcott wants to become an Arsenal legend along the lines of Henry

NASpurs
10-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Diaby is out three weeks for coming up lame shooting the fucking ball

:lmao fkn glassman wanker

NASpurs
10-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Arteta is doubtful for tomorrow's game. 2 of our starting midfielders seem to be out. Fucking great, means more Ramsey.

Venti Quattro
10-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Diaby is out three weeks for coming up lame shooting the fucking ball

:lmao fkn glassman wanker

:lol seriously let's not pretend like we don't expect it every year

Arteta is doubtful for tomorrow's game. 2 of our starting midfielders seem to be out. Fucking great, means more Ramsey.

:cry Wilshere :cry

NASpurs
10-02-2012, 01:21 PM
I watched video from his first game (Wilshere) and he looked like shit, which would be expected from missing so much time. Frimpong, like Wilshere, is still in the process of building his fitness so I'm guessing Wenger is going to play Coq, Santi and Ramsey. Arshavin might probably see some time I guess. Oh well, at least they're playing Olympiacos at the Emirates.

lefty
10-02-2012, 02:26 PM
DOnt worry guys we're stacked

resistanze
10-02-2012, 04:17 PM
DOnt worry guys we're stacked
Hey fuck you

resistanze
10-02-2012, 04:18 PM
And fuck Wrigley's gum

lefty
10-03-2012, 01:44 PM
The picture that proves the little boy inside RVP wasn't screaming 'Man United' http://www.talksport.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/ts_magazine_big_picture/RVP180812.jpg"In these situations, when you have to make a hard decision in your life, I always listen to that little boy inside me," said Robin van Persie upon signing for Man United. "What does he want? That boy was screaming for Manchester United." Judging by this photo of a young RVP, that boy's changed his tune!

Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/virals/120817/picture-proves-little-boy-inside-rvp-wasnt-screaming-man-united-178893#oFbpTjROFCTu9AZK.99

TDMVPDPOY
10-08-2012, 01:17 AM
lol wankers paradise

lefty
10-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Llorente and Lopez top Arsenal hitlist as Wenger concedes he must replace Van Persie in January By Sami Mokbel (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Sami+Mokbel)
PUBLISHED: 21:30 GMT, 10 October 2012 | UPDATED: 07:21 GMT, 11 October 2012

Comments (55) (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2215815/Fernando-Llorente-Arsenal-radar.html#comments)
Share (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2215815/Fernando-Llorente-Arsenal-radar.html#socialLinks)

Arsene Wenger will open his chequebook to land Robin van Persie’s long-term successor when the transfer window re-opens.

The Arsenal manager has instructed his global network of scouts to start identifying realistic forward targets the club can go for in January.

And Wenger, together with his backroom team, will hold a series of technical meetings where those players identified will be discussed and formalised into a shortlist.

Wenger has in the region of £35million to splash at the turn of the year and has made a new world-class centre-forward his top priority.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/10/article-0-155A28F9000005DC-64_468x286.jpg Head boy: Wenger is interested in signing Spain forward Llorente (left)

The Frenchman accepts he has not sufficiently replaced Van Persie after the Holland international moved to Premier League rivals Manchester United.

Despite claims to the contrary, Olivier Giroud’s capture was always viewed as an option to supplement the Arsenal attack rather than spearhead it.
It was hoped that Giroud would hit the ground running after his arrival, but the France international has scored just once in the Premier League.

Wenger has also tried Gervinho in the central striker role - and while the Ivory coast forward has impressed at times - Wenger is not convinced he is the answer.

Likewise, Lukas Podolski can be deployed as a conventional No 9 but Wenger feels the Germany international is best suited to the left-sided role he currently occupies.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/10/article-0-1566BF81000005DC-860_468x286.jpg Option: Arsenal could also turn to Lopez

Early contenders are Atletico Madrid striker Adrian Lopez, a player who has already been scouted intensively by Arsenal spies.

Athletic Bilbao forward Fernando Llorente is also highly-rated by Wenger. The Spain international is out of contract at the end of the season meaning he could be available at a cut-price fee.

Another option is Fiorentina forward Stevan Jovetic who has been on Arsenal’s radar for over 12 months, while Palermo’s Abel Hernandez has also been watched.

As Sportsmail revealed on Tuesday, the Gunners are also in the running to sign Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha - though the 19-year-old is not viewed as a centre-forward.

Arsenal are also in the market for a goalkeeper to challenge No 1 Wojciech Szczesny in January. Wenger is keen on Swansea’s Michel Vorm.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/11/article-2215815-153B8464000005DC-486_468x333.jpg Attracting interest: Michel Vorm

The Gunners hope their January spending will be supplemented by a mini-clearout. Arsenal will continue with their ongoing mission to sell the club’s unwanted stars.

The likes of Nicklas Bendtner, Carlos Vela, Manuel Almunia, Denilson and Park Chu-young all left on a temporary or permanent basis during the summer.

But Arsenal are still keen to offload Marouane Chamakh, Sebastien Squillaci, Johan Djourou and Andrey Arshavin.

Meanwhile, starlet Chuba Akpom, who celebrated his 17th birthday this week, has signed professional terms at the Emirates

Chuba has represented England at a number of development levels and scored three goals in four games for the Under 17s at the 2011 Nordic Tournament.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2215815/Fernando-Llorente-Arsenal-radar.html#ixzz2909GTqB5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline) | DailyMail on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail)

Venti Quattro
10-12-2012, 08:24 PM
:tu :tu Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scoring for England

:depressed Theo Walcott :depressed Now his sell value decreased significantly. :(

lefty
10-12-2012, 08:32 PM
:tu :tu Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scoring for England

:depressed Theo Walcott :depressed Now his sell value decreased significantly. :(

and the 4 other goals from MU players :tu

Venti Quattro
10-12-2012, 08:38 PM
and the 4 other goals from MU players :tu

I don't want to hear about the dirty scum. 1 goal from Ox is enough for England to win. :tu

lefty
10-12-2012, 10:04 PM

they were already up 4-0 before Ox scored

symple19
10-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Interested to see which of those guys mentioned in the article Lefty posted will be seriously targeted by Arsene in January

Possible the cagey old Frenchman had this as part of his plan all along, and that it's not about the ineffectiveness of Giroud or anyone else.

symple19
10-19-2012, 10:53 PM
Wilshere should be in the lineup tomorrow....Hell yeah :smokin

Venti Quattro
10-20-2012, 01:18 PM
Rooting for Arsenal gets doubly hard when they lose to teams that they should be beating up.

They haven't lost at Carrow Road for 28 years. Of course, until today.

lefty
10-20-2012, 01:22 PM
Dont worry guys

We will win 10 straight games

Venti Quattro
10-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Dont worry guys

We will win 10 straight games

STFU or we will ask the Customs to confiscate your turbomb and camel.

quentin_compson
10-20-2012, 01:32 PM
Pathetic performance.