PDA

View Full Version : Attn: All EC members.

midnightpulp
04-09-2012, 09:31 PM
For those of you who haven't voted on ST. Bill 11, please take the time to do so. We need two more "yes" votes for it to pass.

Thank you.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 09:32 PM
For those of you who haven't voted on ST. Bill 11, please take the time to do so. We need two more "yes" votes for it to pass.

Thank you.

BangmyhotOCDass.net

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 09:33 PM

Thank you.

blacksonblonds_Kool.com

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 09:37 PM

Thank you.

Yes your can midget...Yes you can...be my guest go head and smell it

ruef7aYCEbc

midnightpulp
04-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Yes your can midget...Yes you can...be my guest go head and smell it

ruef7aYCEbc

So scared at the prospect of your ability to embed youtube vids being taken away :lol

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 09:40 PM
So scared at the prospect of your ability to embed youtube vids being taken away :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 09:41 PM

You mustn't let them do this to me mid...please stop them...please stop them midget....we go way back...you know can relate we know each other mid...come brother hold me...don't let this go down...

I fucking love you mid....

Venti Quattro
04-09-2012, 09:42 PM
You mustn't let them do this to me mid...please stop them...please stop them midget....we go way back...you know can relate we know each other mid...come brother hold me...don't let this go down...

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 09:44 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 09:46 PM
what a worthless degenerate. i'm glad that his blood will be on my hands, its my bill.

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 09:50 PM
what a worthless degenerate. i'm glad that his blood will be on my hands, its my bill.

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!!!!

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 09:52 PM

your blood is on my hands too. look u in the eyes before i blast.

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 09:53 PM
your blood is on my hands too. look u in the eyes before i blast.

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 09:55 PM

I beseech you now you Mavs>Spurs...it's been you all along...it's been you I've envied...you I've dreamt of...you've I've fantasy all my thoughts on...I smell you, feel you, want you, love you...

I honor you existence baby....like Prince said: Do Me Baby because I would die 4 U

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 09:57 PM
"i'm not an automatic, man, i would rather revolve. shellcases leave evidence, if i do it, it won't be solved."

your bloods on my hands kool :makemyday POW

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 09:57 PM
"i'm not an automatic, man, i would rather revolve. shellcases leave evidence, if i do it, it won't be solved."

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 09:59 PM

of course you're not...you're an automatic woman baby...and you do revolve...revolve your lips around my sac...you bring the shell cases and I will bring the cum sac..

Deal :toast

midnightpulp
04-09-2012, 10:02 PM
of course you're not...you're an automatic woman baby...and you do revolve...revolve your lips around my sac...you bring the shell cases and I will bring the cum sac..

Deal :toast

There you go again. Indulging in fantasies of other men sexually pleasuring you.

Faggot.

midnightpulp
04-09-2012, 10:04 PM
One more vote!

Getting scurred, Kool?

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 10:04 PM
There you go again. Indulging in fantasies of other men sexually pleasuring you.

Faggot.

Men? :lol naw naw...Tyson is a fine ass bitch and I want "him" :lol

Giuseppe
04-09-2012, 10:05 PM
One more vote!

Getting scurred, Kool?

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 10:05 PM
One more vote!

Getting scurred, Kool?

yes very...:ihit I can't beleive you're going to sit back and let this happen mid...I really thought we were closer than that...I really thought you liked me

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 10:55 PM

Thank you.

Congratulations Mid..you did it...but now let me turn my attention to the author..and mid I expect an Amen from you on this shit...check it out..

Mavs>Spurs first post regarding the Bill ST. 11

I am proposing that we remove kool aid man's ability to embed youtubes. - Mavs>Spurs

So he emphatically proposes a bill much like the Missisissppi country folk with missing front teeth...

Next he admonishes his fellow EC members:

slackers need to sign on and vote we need 4 - Mavs>Spurs

He then impressively gets the 12 votes needed...but what he says next blows my mind...and it exposes the fact that he's in fact NOT in college..instead he's living off of Burger King end of the night - store closing throw away food...:lol

DONE! so what do i do now? - Mavs>Spurs

There really should be at a minimum an IQ test for those serving on the committee Mid...this guy is dumber than a box of rocks...really what do I do next? Really....:lol

I encourage you to Sponsor a Bill in my name requiring the IQ test...You could call it the Bill .13 The Chimp Redaction Bill :lol

midnightpulp
04-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Congratulations Mid..you did it...but now let me turn my attention to the author..and mid I expect an Amen from you on this shit...check it out..

Mavs>Spurs first post regarding the Bill ST. 11

So he emphatically proposes a bill much like the Missisissppi country folk with missing front teeth...

Next he admonishes his fellow EC members:

He then impressively gets the 12 votes needed...but what he says next blows my mind...and it exposes the fact that he's in fact NOT in college..instead he's living off of Burger King end of the night - store closing throw away food...:lol

There really should be at a minimum an IQ test for those serving on the committee Mid...this guy is dumber than a box of rocks...really what do I do next? Really....:lol

I encourage you to Sponsor a Bill in my name requiring the IQ test...You could call it the Bill .13 The Chimp Redaction Bill :lol

You seem upset.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
04-09-2012, 10:59 PM

:lol

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 11:02 PM
:lmao suck it, bitch!!!

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:03 PM
You seem upset.

Disturbed is more like it...I don't mind having bills Sponsored in my name but dam...I knew you guys were gay but I wasn't expecting this level of stupidity...I'm annoyed over the fact that this guy is that fucking dumb and you all followed him over a cliff...:lol I expected more from you mid...following a guy like that... give me more credit than that...the fucking guy sponsors a bill and then doesn't know what to do next...what kind of circus committee is this....have some self respect for the committee...create the Bill Mid :toast

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 11:04 PM
:lmao yeah you're actually the first person i've had to start a bill over, congratulations kool your stupidity and antics are on a level all of their own :toast

Edward
04-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Disturbed is more like it...I don't mind having bills Sponsored in my name but dam...I knew you guys were gay but I wasn't expecting this level of stupidity...I'm annoyed over the fact that this guy is that fucking dumb and you all followed him over a cliff...:lol I expected more from you mid...following a guy like that... give me more credit than that...the fucking guy sponsors a bill and then doesn't know what to do next...what kind of circus committee is this....have some self respect for the committee...create the Bill Mid :toast
Where's the youtube video to go along with this rant :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:06 PM
:lmao yeah you're actually the first person i've had to start a bill over, congratulations kool your stupidity and antics are on a level all of their own :toast

Create the Bill Mid :lol this guy doesn't know what to do next...this is like pulling your dick out, putting on a condom...pussy in front of your face, all wet and smelling hot..and then you ask...what do I do know...:lol

go Kill yourself for sheer stupidity Tyson

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 11:08 PM
:lmao you get emasculated and this is all you can come up with?

no threads, no youtubes!!! :rollin

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Where's the youtube video to go along with this rant :lmao

right here

KOphGZZrE44

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:09 PM
:lmao you get emasculated and this is all you can come up with?

no threads, no youtubes!!! :rollin

create the Bill mid :toast create the bill

midnightpulp
04-09-2012, 11:10 PM
create the Bill mid :toast create the bill

Nah. That's okay.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Nah. That's okay.

Mid you gonna leave me hanging like that....I grew 11 inches for you baby at least help me tuck it in

midnightpulp
04-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Kori's in the Bill 11 thread now.

What will she do? Approve or Deny?

Dun, dun, dun, dunnn.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Kori's in the Bill 11 thread now.

What will she do? Approve or Deny?

Dun, dun, dun, dunnn.

of course she's gonna approve...

midnightpulp
04-09-2012, 11:16 PM
of course she's gonna approve...

How do you feel about the woman you worship doing that to you?

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:17 PM
How do you feel about the woman you worship doing that to you?

I feel like it's sexual abuse tbh

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 11:18 PM
it looks like kool still has a couple of days to enjoy his youtubes before the new measures are able to be implemented. live it up boy :toast

Kori Ellis
04-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Kool. Can you try to add a YouTube video to your next post? Thanks.

Fpoonsie
04-09-2012, 11:20 PM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:21 PM

absolutely Sweet Sweet Sugar...

C8i-p-rXM-4

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 11:21 PM

i don't trust him, why not just hijack his account like timvp did to the original mavs>spurs and just try it yourself? :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Kori I will admit I'm a bit surprised you took it this far...I may have to start re-evaluating our relationship after this fiasco...

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Kori what does Tyson have over me...He has nothing that's better than what I have...

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Kori what does Tyson have over me...He has nothing that's better than what I have...

well save for stupidity :lol

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Kori I will admit I'm a bit surprised you took it this far...I may have to start re-evaluating our relationship after this fiasco...

You use the youtubes as a way to rant and spam the forum with garbage. Kori is just looking out for her own interests and what's best for the forum, you of all people should be able to appreciate all that she does.

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Kori what does Tyson have over me.

Me and DoK are rich Jewish millionaires. I could easily afford to cover all of spurstalks expenses for the year. How's that for an incentive. Go wait on your parents to die some more so you can ball 1% as hard as me, you're pathetic.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:28 PM
You use the youtubes as a way to rant and spam the forum with garbage. Kori is just looking out for her own interests and what's best for the forum, you of all people should be able to appreciate all that she does.

you're right Tyson....because you telling Kori to suck your dick in a previous post has apparently endeared her to you....Maybe I should have been more raw :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Me and DoK are rich Jewish millionaires. I could easily afford to cover all of spurstalks expenses for the year. How's that for an incentive. Go wait on your parents to die some more so you can ball 1% as hard as me, you're pathetic.

So now you're a jew...from drug dealer, to native Indian, to Jew...what a fucking day :lol

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 11:30 PM
don't recall saying that, it must have been a joke for shock value. sorry brah, me and kori chat it up on aim and she actually likes me unlike you. truth hurts, maybe you should start by bettering yourself as a person and people would like you more :lol

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 11:30 PM
So now you're a jew...from drug dealer, to native Indian, to Jew...what a fucking day :lol

all shticks aside, i'm a rich white/jewish male. filthy rich. spurstalk is like my get away in between trading securities, i have it up in the background while i work.

and i actually donate to good causes and do all sorts of charity work..you should try it. maybe kori would like you better :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:31 PM
all shticks aside, i'm a rich white/jewish male. filthy rich. spurstalk is like my get away in between trading securities, i have it up in the background while i work.

:lol ok...just tell me - "What Do I Do Next"?

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:32 PM
don't recall saying that, it must have been a joke for shock value. sorry brah, me and kori chat it up on aim and she actually likes me unlike you. truth hurts, maybe you should start by bettering yourself as a person and people would like you more :lol

sure..tell me how to make people like me..I would love that :lol

redzero
04-09-2012, 11:33 PM
I didn't even know that this was possible.

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 11:33 PM
you could start by being less of an asshole and personally attacking people all the time. a little good hearted smack talk from time to time is okay, but its clear that your intent is to disrupt and this is actually a basketball messageboard believe it or not. bring good basketball takes and it will raise the value of Kool aid stock :toast

ElNono
04-09-2012, 11:35 PM
I'm annoyed

Good, good.

DMC
04-09-2012, 11:36 PM
sure..tell me how to make people like me..I would love that :lol
1. start at the base and play with the ball in the process.

2. shave first

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:36 PM
you could start by being less of an asshole and personally attacking people all the time. a little good hearted smack talk from time to time is okay, but its clear that your intent is to disrupt and this is actually a basketball messageboard believe it or not. bring good basketball takes and it will raise the value of Kool aid stock :toast

really mate? :lol Tell Kori I said to go back and.....

that one was for you Cully :toast

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:39 PM
Well good bye Spurs talk....Kori is officially an asshole to me now...somebody send her this message...tell her I want to cuss her out so bad...lol but instead I'll dream about her letters to me from a past life

mavs>spurs
04-09-2012, 11:39 PM
bye

Fpoonsie
04-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Damn. Great day for ST.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2012, 11:42 PM
bye

bye sexy...bye

pass1st
04-09-2012, 11:43 PM
9gmZ4RJp5GQ

Jodelo
04-10-2012, 06:51 AM
Bye and no need for you to come back.

Wild Cobra Kai
04-10-2012, 07:23 AM

He's a Yiddish speaking Mohawk who deals Peyote.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Damn...looks like some shit went down last night

Dex
04-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Democracy works. :toast

Dex
04-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Good, good.

http://gifsoup.com/view3/1186332/family-guy-good-good-o.gif

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 09:23 AM
Kool Aid Man

Edward
04-10-2012, 09:26 AM
:lol ok...just tell me - "What Do I Do Next"?
Stop pretending to be black. Once you admit you're a pasty white fuckstick the EC will consider restoring your youtubing abilities

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 09:26 AM
^
You're O & 43!!!

wanggi
04-10-2012, 10:50 AM
^I'm a Sunfan, as same as wangi. Hope wangi love me as much as I love him!!

Check yer asshole zip!

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 10:50 AM
Check yer asshole zip!

You're O & 43!!!