04-10-2012, 12:19 AM
its not about the number its the quality
at home we were cutting and going to the basket
jazz centers were shooting step back 3s
tonight we still got the rim and jazz were mostly shooting
harris got a lot of bullshit calls and they fouled on nearly every block

vander
04-10-2012, 12:20 AM
c'mon people, this is the NBA, stars get calls.

no stars, no calls

:wakeup

Spurs da champs
04-10-2012, 12:22 AM
this is the NBA you idiots, stars get calls.

no stars, no calls

Yes the Jazz are filled with stars, but don't blame the officiating for the horrible shooting in the 4th quarter besides one BS no call with Splitter. Bonner was Bonner: "anti-clutch".

DMC
04-10-2012, 12:29 AM
There were questionable calls. There are always questionable calls. They call real time, we see replays. I didn't agree with the clear path, but that's me. You don't finish close games with bench guys. That's not an epiphany.

mercos
04-10-2012, 02:10 AM
The one stat I always hate seeing is when one player shoots more free throws than an entire team.

Devin Harris 12
Spurs 10

Horse
04-10-2012, 06:43 AM
Yes the Jazz are filled with stars, but don't blame the officiating for the horrible shooting in the 4th quarter besides one BS no call with Splitter. Bonner was Bonner: "anti-clutch".
The jazz are filled with stars? That's a joke right? harris got cheap call after cheap call I can live with that since they're at home. What I can't live with it Tiago getting elbowed in the neck and not getting a call. And our guys hammered allnight with no calls.

Horse
04-10-2012, 06:44 AM
The one stat I always hate seeing is when one player shoots more free throws than an entire team.

Devin Harris 12
Spurs 10
Unfuckingbelievable that's not john stockton is devin harris.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

Brazil
04-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

I hope in the near future you will make a better usage of your posts.. 1 post every 10 mn... make them count

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 09:47 AM
I hope in the near future you will make a better usage of your posts.. 1 post every 10 mn... make them count

Solly Cholly, you're on the list.

Let us proceed...

Brazil
04-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Solly Cholly, you're on the list.

Let us proceed...

Finally !! I thought I would never be part of that list :toast

lefty
04-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Boo

FUcking

Hoo

Did you expect the Spurs to go to the FT line often without TP, Manu and Tim?

Stop whining faggots

Pocket Hippo
04-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Expect this treatment from the officials when we rest our stars.

Remember when we rested Tony and Tim against the Trailblazers earlier in the season? The discussion on Sportscenter and First Take all day was that we were "cheating the fans" by resting starters in nationally televised game (even though it was on NBA TV not ESPN). Oh wow, what a coincidence that Sportscenter and First Take are once again talking shit about the Spurs "giving away" games that have playoff implications and keeping ticket purchasing Jazz fans from seeing the best game...

Do you think the league doesn't pay attention to that? The NBA is more paranoid about protecting it's image than any other league in the US, they make inactive players on the bench wear sport coats lol. In the league's eyes resting starters makes the NBA product less valuable, don't think for a second that they are going to take it laying down. This was a message game. If we do this again with playoff seeding in the west on the line the NBA will "remind" us again.

The way the schedule lines up, Pop is going to play everyone against the Suns. Those two losses for the Suns are likely going to knock them out of contention for 8th seed and the Nuggets have a much tougher schedule than the Jazz for the last 10 games of the season.

Cheating the Jazz fans out of seeing a good game? We saved them from watching a snuff-film on their home court AND we gave them a chance to land the 8th seed.

You're welcome Utah.
..and fuck you officials.

wildbill2u
04-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Back in the day when the NBA refs were still sticking it to the upstart ABA teams that came into the league, we had a playoff game against LA where they shot 24 FTs in the first half and we got none. Second half the refs evened it up some, but the damage was done in the first half and the Spurs couldn't catch up.

Seventy six (?) playoffs against Washington was our first in the NBA. Officiating was so bad that our coach, Doug Moe, complained and got fined. Fans collected thousands of pennies to send to the NBA to pay it for him.

Horse
04-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Ignore the douche eventually he'll go away.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Ignore the douche eventually he'll go away.

Please.

Horse
04-10-2012, 12:39 PM
I now see what the problem was last night. John Stockton was in the building and the refs thought harris was stockton. It all makes sense now.

said7
04-10-2012, 12:43 PM
fuk yo officiating clown

Bro your sig is so annoying on an ipad. Fucking youtube videos cover up the whole thread.

Spurtacus
04-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Bro your sig is so annoying on an ipad. Fucking youtube videos cover up the whole thread.

Get Android.:p:

Slutter McGee
04-10-2012, 05:20 PM
I saw what everyone else saw. I find it silly that someone says "well, it was there home court so I can understand." Is there any other sport where officiating purposely tailors their calls to benefit the home team?

That being said, no big deal. Its not like we have been hosed all season. Some bad officiating in games helped us. Some hurt us. I find it difficult to be pissed about it until the playoffs and only then if it is something ridiculous. Lakers Kings a bunch of years ago or Mavs Heat in 06. Or swallowing a whistle because Steve Kerr is shooting.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

callo1
04-10-2012, 05:23 PM
I didn't have an issue with the home calls, but please!!! Harris got treated like Jordan...just silly.