PDA

View Full Version : But he rapping though...

spursince#99
04-09-2012, 10:46 PM
I just can't express how awful Stephen Jackson was tonight but I forgot he'd rather rap :depressed

TwelveGs210
04-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Who cares. You should lose when you sit all three stars, even with a team as deep as ours. I just think Pop wanted to remove the spotlight and purposely set us up to potentially break the streak.

Spursfan092120
04-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Stephen didn't shoot well...but he's still a HELL of a lot better than RJ. At least we're noticing it. With RJ it was expected that he'd choke.

T Park
04-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Christ, emo spur fan coming out now...

DMC
04-09-2012, 11:44 PM
Sean said it early in the 3rd: players were doing things outside of their normal games trying to provide more than they should. From Blair catching the ball up top and trying to drive to the rim, to Matt doing the same, to George trying to go over people for a dunk, to Tiago bring the ball up the floor. No one had any idea what to do some of the time, and that's on Pop because these guys don't often play together for extended minutes especially against starters. They normally come in and give a burst of energy and some buckets before being relieved. I've never seen Patty Mills walk the ball up the floor like he did tonight. Normally he's taking it to the rim forcing the action, but with no one getting back, there would not be any offensive rebounding.

Overall though, they did pretty damn well. Bet they raised some eyebrows.

Spursfan092120
04-09-2012, 11:56 PM

http://robotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/kobe-bryant.jpg

Sean Cagney
04-10-2012, 12:01 AM
My GOD you fans are nuts at times, period. We sit all three starters and you still bitch?? We win 11 in a row and we are a title team and it's all good! Then they sit three and Jax has a bad night! It's all over now! You guys at times are too much.

DMC
04-10-2012, 12:38 AM
My GOD you fans are nuts at times, period. We sit all three starters and you still bitch?? We win 11 in a row and we are a title team and it's all good! Then they sit three and Jax has a bad night! It's all over now! You guys at times are too much.
Keeps Prozac manufacturers busy.

jbspurs
04-10-2012, 12:45 AM
Sean said it early in the 3rd: players were doing things outside of their normal games trying to provide more than they should. From Blair catching the ball up top and trying to drive to the rim, to Matt doing the same, to George trying to go over people for a dunk, to Tiago bring the ball up the floor. No one had any idea what to do some of the time, and that's on Pop because these guys don't often play together for extended minutes especially against starters. They normally come in and give a burst of energy and some buckets before being relieved. I've never seen Patty Mills walk the ball up the floor like he did tonight. Normally he's taking it to the rim forcing the action, but with no one getting back, there would not be any offensive rebounding.

George?

spursince#99
04-10-2012, 12:46 AM
George?

lol same thing I said :lol he must be reminiscing

100%duncan
04-10-2012, 12:57 AM
i love hiphop but Stak5 tries too hard to be in tbh

Cow Eye
04-10-2012, 12:57 AM

^This. The amount of doomsaying on this forum from Spurs "fans" is staggering.

TwelveGs210
04-10-2012, 01:37 AM
"Stak Jack, dough is what I get boy / on the corner and the booth I'm tha shit boy/
I'm on a mash no need to stop it so / wherever im at believe this pop, you know how I do /
Be fly and ain't tryin to / addicted to coppin' shit, always gotta buy two /
Im pull it in like I'm pullin a Benz / pull a Bent' out wit yo bitch in it, and NOPE! it ain't tinted" - Stak5, Cars and Clothes

Sean Cagney
04-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Keeps Prozac manufacturers busy.

Prozac as a whole can make some more nuts at times or have side effects, GOD FORBID IT HAPPENS to some in here if they are already this nuts :lol:lol:wow