PDA

View Full Version : we gon b tapping det Lakers ass on wednesday

ElNono
04-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Is kobe gonna show up or is he still too scared to play? :cry

Drop your shitbombs in this thread.

Venti Quattro
04-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Jax is already practicing for the turd that he's going to lay against the Lakers on Wednesday :lol

:lol fatass diaw guarding Baby Drew

whitemamba
04-09-2012, 11:49 PM
http://i.fra.bz/dj1.jpg

ElNono
04-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Jax is already practicing for the turd that he's going to lay against the Lakers on Wednesday :lol

Metta has been shooting just as awful this season :lol

Caveman Kaman outscoring Drew :lol

pass1st
04-09-2012, 11:54 PM
im counting on Bonner playing 30+ minutes

ElNono
04-09-2012, 11:55 PM

:lol

ElNono
04-09-2012, 11:56 PM
I'm counting on a DNP-CD for Goudelok, while Steve Blake drops another zero game...

Fpoonsie

...[nervous gulp]

phyzik
Spurs are gonna violate that Cali poop hole TBQH.

gonna make it bleed.

Fpoonsie
04-09-2012, 11:57 PM
If memory serves, was the last LA @ SA game the one where Artest swatted a ball outta bounds and then kissed his biceps on the way to a Laker route?

pass1st
04-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Welp, I'll show up to watch Bynum take a dump on Duncan and Sessions slow down Parker.

If not then I'm out until next season

Venti Quattro
04-09-2012, 11:58 PM
Let's get Splitter into foul trouble so Bonner and Blair get more minutes.

ElNono
04-10-2012, 12:04 AM

Careful what you wish for... don't forget Blair already had a 17/15 game against your Lakers...

100%duncan
04-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Time to let the barrels role, Cully. Bend yo ass over here

100%duncan
04-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Stephen Jackson ‏ @DaTrillStak5
Sorry fans I played like sh*t. I owe y'all one. Gotta play better.

watch out niggas

LkrFan
04-10-2012, 02:50 AM

The Red Rocket! :lol

Cry Havoc
04-10-2012, 03:02 AM
Welp, I'll show up to watch Bynum take a dump on Duncan and Sessions slow down Parker.

Really?

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 05:24 AM
Time to let the barrels role, Cully. Bend yo ass over here

Solly Cholly, you're on the list.

Let us proceed...

TheSkeptic
04-10-2012, 06:08 AM

Well the joke's on you. He probably won't play more than 15 minutes.

...*sigh* :depressed

Ricky Davis
04-10-2012, 06:15 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/18222579.jpg

TheSkeptic
04-10-2012, 06:31 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/18222579.jpg

In Pop's defence, Bonner and Blair bring something to the table that Splitter doesn't.

Frenzy
04-10-2012, 07:34 AM

In Pop's defence, Bonner and Blair bring something to the table that Splitter doesn't.

Their chest?

cheguevara
04-10-2012, 08:59 AM
lakers matchup well with this spurs

close game anyone winning it

cheguevara
04-10-2012, 10:53 AM
we have 3 games to play with the lakers
game 1: close one anyone will win
game 2: Pop is throwing this one. LMAO at lakerfans that will pay to see Diaw's fat ass, Bonner and Neal.
game 3: Spurs stomp the shit out of the lakers

Brazil
04-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Pop is going to surprise everybody with his starting 5: Tim / Tiago / Leonard / TP / Manu

DPG21920
04-10-2012, 11:06 AM
:cry that would be beautiful Brazil

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Pop is going to surprise everybody with his starting 5: Tim / Tiago / Leonard / TP / Manu

http://www.prosportsblogging.com/psb/themes/psb/images/icons/fantasybasketball.png

TimmehC
04-10-2012, 11:31 AM

Hasn't that been every spurfan's dream since the season began? :bang

SpursNextRomanEmpire
04-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Hasn't that been every spurfan's dream since the season began? :bang

I don't think so. We had no idea that Kawhi would be as good as he has been.

NRHector
04-10-2012, 11:57 AM
I don´t know about tapping that ass but is going to be a good game and of course Kobe is going to play because of some miracle his leg got better

Reck
04-10-2012, 01:25 PM
I don´t know about tapping that ass but is going to be a good game and of course Kobe is going to play because of some miracle his leg got better

Kobe NEEDS to play. If Spurs beat the Lakers without him, the hype will all be for naught.

ElNono
04-10-2012, 01:27 PM
Anything but a complete spanking would be a disappointment, IMO. This Lakers team has been playing awful basketball lately, while the Spurs have been just beautiful to watch :cry

So, realistically speaking, Spurs should win by 20+...

Venti Quattro
04-10-2012, 01:27 PM
Kobe NEEDS to play. If Spurs beat the Lakers without him, the hype will all be for naught.

If the Lakers beat the Spurs without Kobe, I expect a barrage of Spurfan threads about how :cry the Lakers are better without chucker Kobme :cry

JRHernandez88
04-10-2012, 02:24 PM
:tu

pass1st
04-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Anything but a complete spanking would be a disappointment, IMO. This Lakers team has been playing awful basketball lately, while the Spurs have been just beautiful to watch :cry

Already packing my bags, obviously LAL will fall under Bonner & crew.

ElNono
04-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Already packing my bags, obviously LAL will fall under Bonner & crew.

Well, after all, it's still is the regular season, tbh

Reck
04-10-2012, 02:55 PM
If the Lakers beat the Spurs without Kobe, I expect a barrage of Spurfan threads about how :cry the Lakers are better without chucker Kobme :cry

That would be quite the joyous day for any Laker fans. I doubt it would happen though but you never know.

Brazil
04-10-2012, 03:01 PM
http://www.prosportsblogging.com/psb/themes/psb/images/icons/fantasybasketball.png

:(

cheguevara
04-11-2012, 09:03 PM

good thread buddy

InTheCrust
04-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Poetic Justice

Black&Silver
04-11-2012, 09:13 PM
I'm sorry but elnono is a dumbass

If he seen any laker-spurs game without Kobe he would know they beat us

Venti Quattro
04-11-2012, 09:14 PM

Where the fuck are you? Get your ass in here!

ElNono
04-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Fluke game written on all this shit... lol MWP hasn't played like this all season long

Black&Silver
04-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Fluke game written on all this shit... lol MWP hasn't played like this all season long

Let's be honest if kawhi can't guard metta world peace he can't guard Kobe.

ElNono
04-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Let's be honest if kawhi can't guard metta world peace he can't guard Kobe.

Answer this one for me. How many times you've watched this Lakers team this season?

cheguevara
04-11-2012, 09:21 PM
I don't get how spursfan thought we are better than lakers. didn't they see last playoffs. we never addressed the core issue. frontline. Blair n Bonner

thankfully after tonight spursfan comes back to reality

ElNono
04-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Metta World Peace this season: 6.7 ppg

Tonight: 27

:lmao

Bynumite
04-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Nice call op :lol

ElNono
04-11-2012, 09:24 PM

ElNono
04-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Tony parker this season: 19 ppg

Tonight: 4

venky
04-11-2012, 09:26 PM

cheguevara
04-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Tony parker this season: 19 ppg

Tonight: 4

it's called facing a real NBA frontline. Parker can't even practice against this kind of FL

ElNono
04-11-2012, 09:28 PM

it's called facing a real NBA frontline. Parker can't even practice against this kind of FL

It's a shit shooting night... or playing scared... take your pick.

It's still a fluke

cobbler
04-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Metta has been shooting just as awful this season :lol

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

More brilliant wisdom from Nono!!!!:toast

ElNono
04-11-2012, 09:31 PM
More brilliant wisdom from Nono!!!!:toast

:lol cobbler with the hindsight

:lol making an appearance with his team winning

wanggi
04-11-2012, 09:46 PM
30 rebounds and 2 blks in 37 minutes? What a play of Bynum!
Now the Fakerfans know the Fakers are a better team without Rapist.

The Fakers can beat the Spurs at their home! It means a lot to the Fakers!

Amnestying Rapist!

Giuseppe
04-11-2012, 09:47 PM
30 rebounds and 2 blks in 37 minutes? What a play of Bynum!
Now the Fakerfans know the Fakers are a better team without Rapist.

You lost, asshole.

wanggi
04-11-2012, 09:51 PM
You lost, asshole.

I'm a Knickfan today.

I just win.

Hehehehehehehe..............:lol

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
04-11-2012, 09:52 PM

Shitbomb just dropped. :lmao

ElNono
04-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Shitbomb just dropped. :lmao

Lakerfan coming out of the woodwork :lol

Bynumite
04-11-2012, 09:55 PM

Could you make a playoff encore with this exquisite thread? :toast

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ElNono
04-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Could you make a playoff encore with this exquisite thread? :toast

Thinking this Lakers team will do shit in the playoffs because they beat the Spurs

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
04-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Lakerfan coming out of the woodwork :lol

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Bynumite
04-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Thinking this Lakers team will do shit in the playoffs because they beat the Spurs

No... the Lakers beat New Orleans.

This win vs the spurs my spur friend... was the mother of all curb stomps :toast

LkrFan
04-11-2012, 10:06 PM

CROFL! :downspin:

ElNono
04-11-2012, 10:09 PM
No... the Lakers beat New Orleans.

This win vs the spurs my spur friend... was the mother of all curb stomps :toast

How about the loss to the Wizards?

ElNono
CROFL! :downspin:

There's a no-frontrunning Lakerfan.. congrats son:toast

wanggi
If the Kobeless-Lakers can beat the mighty Spurs at their home, so why the Lakers need Kobe and pay him 54 mil/2yr?

Amnestying Rapist and get a couple of young guns!

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2012, 10:11 PM
timpp

tim pee-pee

LkrFan
04-11-2012, 10:11 PM
There's a no-frontrunning Lakerfan.. congrats son:toast

:toast

hater
04-11-2012, 10:16 PM
:lmao idiot thread

Bynumite
04-11-2012, 10:21 PM
If the Kobeless-Lakers can beat the mighty Spurs at their home, so why the Lakers need Kobe and pay him 54 mil/2yr?

Amnestying Rapist and get a couple of young guns!

Maybe because the spurs aren't a playoff team? Maybe because we need Kobe when the real ball, playoff ball starts?

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Maybe because the spurs aren't a playoff team? Maybe because we need Kobe when the real ball, playoff ball starts?

Let's start calling Bynum B-30 spread the word - lol

ElNono
04-11-2012, 10:24 PM

:lmao playoff switch
:lmao swept with Kobe

Bynumite
04-11-2012, 10:27 PM
How about the loss to the Wizards?

spurfan feeling the need to bring up other teams accomplishments vs the Lakers... again :lmao

You're doing the team you say you support a disservice, my spur friend :toast

wanggi
04-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Maybe because the spurs aren't a playoff team?

The Lakers ain't gonna win the WCF in the coming postseason

The Spurs(40-16) are a better "team" than the Lakers(37-22).
The Lakers need to dump Kobe next season to be a real title contender.

ElNono
04-11-2012, 10:28 PM
spurfan feeling the need to bring up other teams accomplishments vs the Lakers... again :lmao

You're doing the team you say you support a disservice, my spur friend :toast

Casper Lakerfan vicariously living off a regular season win... my oh my, how have times changed :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

The Refrigerator
04-11-2012, 10:31 PM
-Any Spurs fan who can't recognize the Lakers are by faaaaaaaaaaar the worst matchup for the Spurs in the playoffs (in the West, at least) needs to return their fandom card and go find another sport, tbh.

midnightpulp
04-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Lol at Jaspers showing up after 6 months to frontrun.

ElNono
04-11-2012, 10:33 PM

The Refrigerator
04-11-2012, 10:38 PM
-Any Spurs fan who can't recognize the Lakers are by faaaaaaaaaaar the worst matchup for the Spurs in the playoffs (in the West, at least) needs to return their fandom card and go find another sport, tbh.

ElNono
04-11-2012, 10:40 PM

midnightpulp
04-11-2012, 10:41 PM
For the life of me, I can't figure out who The Refrigerator is.

Instincts tell me it's GBS.

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Bynum 30

Duncan 2

La Peace
04-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Artest

27 @SAS
8 @NOR
19 @PHO
23 vs HOU

shitting on scrub front lines hes supposed to shit on tbh.
NOR frontline>SAS frontline tbh

21_Blessings
04-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Bynum 30

Duncan 2

NB:lol

whitemamba
04-11-2012, 11:05 PM
lmao@ spurs fans freaking out. lakers played some good ball tonight, get over it and admit it. every player on that starting line up is capable of having a huge night. this win doesnt surprise me, games like this should be happening on a regular basis

Bynumite
04-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Don't miss next Tuesday: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194579 The Sequel

Stop fighting the urge to click http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/buttons/newthread.gif my spur friend :toast

You know you want to :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Bynum 30

Duncan 2

Say it with me:

TimPP

Tim Pee Pee

ElNono
04-11-2012, 11:41 PM

Killakobe81
04-12-2012, 08:31 AM

Spur fan predictability deflecting because deep down they know this is not a title winning Spurs club. This is a WCF at best team ....but considering what has happened since 2008 that is actually an accomplishment ...probably will be worth raising a banner, tbh. Get Bonner's jersey in the rafters ...

Andrew Bynum
04-12-2012, 08:54 AM
:lol @ Elnono

So asshurt.

cheguevara
04-12-2012, 09:09 AM
damn spursfan pulling a Cully and bending over for the entire forum

Venti Quattro
04-12-2012, 09:11 AM

So...the entire Spurs roster laid a turd last night :lol :lol :lol

Venti Quattro
04-12-2012, 09:15 AM

Spur_Fanatic
04-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Check out all the new Lakers fans! :O
whitemamba, refrigerator, cobbler... WTF all this guys came from?

Anyway, I blame the loss on this massive junx of a thread.

JamStone
04-12-2012, 09:29 AM
Smack talk etiquette. If you start a thread to start shit about how your team will spank another team, when your team gets spanked you shouldn't use the excuse that it was a fluke, even if it was.

whitemamba
04-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Check out all the new Lakers fans! :O
whitemamba, refrigerator, cobbler... WTF all this guys came from?

Anyway, I blame the loss on this massive junx of a thread.

how is that relevant at all? just b.c. the lakers whooped the monkey spur ass up and down san antonio, u think im a bandwagon fan? tbh this is a pretty shitty time to hop on the laker bandwagon if it even exists right now.. :nope

Spur_Fanatic
04-12-2012, 09:36 AM
how is that relevant at all? just b.c. the lakers whooped the monkey spur ass up and down san antonio, u think im a bandwagon fan? tbh this is a pretty shitty time to hop on the laker bandwagon if it even exists right now.. :nope

Err... Yes, you are.

WTF, that was simple.
Anyway, welcome to SpursTalk.com.

whitemamba
04-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Err... Yes, you are.

WTF, that was simple.
Anyway, welcome to SpursTalk.com.

your a smart guy
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkdj90OWOX1qf8ulz.jpg

Bynumite
04-12-2012, 09:46 AM
This thread is a gem and the op should definitely make an encore for next tuesday :toast

I know it may be hard to start a sequel when the original work is a critical masterpiece but i'm sure an artist of your caliber can pull it off op, maybe you could use the spurs recent tribulations as inspiration?

DeadlyDynasty
04-12-2012, 09:58 AM
Smack talk etiquette. If you start a thread to start shit about how your team will spank another team, when your team gets spanked you shouldn't use the excuse that it was a fluke, even if it was.

Exactly. Take the shit sandwich that's served and shove it down your gullet.

Brazil
04-12-2012, 10:14 AM
lmao@ spurs fans freaking out. lakers played some good ball tonight, get over it and admit it. every player on that starting line up is capable of having a huge night. this win doesnt surprise me, games like this should be happening on a regular basis

What spurs fan is not admitting it ?

I gave lakers the grats for their damn impressive ass kicking.

The regular Spurs fans posting in the nba forum were here yesterday and are still here today. That's a big difference compared to lakers fans that usually disappear after a bad loss or reappeared today after having kicked spurs ass. how convenient it is.

That was a bad loss against a very solid lakers team nothing less nothing more. There are still two games to play tough.

whitemamba
04-12-2012, 10:17 AM
What spurs fan is not admitting it ?

I gave lakers the grats for their damn impressive ass kicking.

The regular Spurs fans posting in the nba forum were here yesterday and are still here today. That's a big difference compared to lakers fans that usually disappear after a bad loss or reappeared today after having kicked spurs ass. how convenient it is.

That was a bad loss against a very solid lakers team nothing less nothing more. There are still two games to play tough.

are u not seein the threads/posts??its been shit talk all day..

Spur_Fanatic
04-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Fucking hilarious you reply that post, white.

ElNono
04-12-2012, 10:34 AM
:lol @ Elnono

So asshurt.

lol @ ghost Lakerfan

ElNono
04-12-2012, 10:37 AM

Lakerfan that shows up win or lose got my props for a valiant win.

Ghost Lakerfan, on the other hand, doesn't get any respect.

ElNono
04-17-2012, 11:33 PM
I was off by a week :toast

That 6 point lead was good while it lasted, spurfan back to anti-depression meds :lol

Bynumite
04-18-2012, 12:00 AM
One thing is for sure, you won't see me starting gems like this thread.

A win vs the Kobeless Lakers and spurfan acts like they just won game 7 of the Finals :lmao

lefty
04-18-2012, 12:01 AM
Nono is good

ElNono
04-18-2012, 12:05 AM
One thing is for sure, you won't see me starting gems like this thread.

A win vs the Kobeless Lakers and spurfan acts like they just won game 7 of the Finals :lmao

Ofcourse you won't. Don't have the balls to call it early.

That 6 point lead was good while it lasted, spurfan back to anti-depression meds :lol

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Bynumite
04-18-2012, 12:36 AM
Ofcourse you won't. Don't have the balls to call it early.

Sorry for interrupting you, while you polish your e-balls :lol

Your "predictions" seem to have a margin of error of one week when you're talking about a single game. So when you "predict" a season, that margin is probably one year.

Please, tell me you "predicted" the Lakers to win it all last season :lmao

midnightpulp
04-18-2012, 12:36 AM
Sorry for interrupting you, while you polish your e-balls :lol

Your "predictions" seem to have a margin of error of one week when you're talking about a single game. So when you "predict" a season, that margin is probably one year.

Beastmode [Off]

ElNono
04-18-2012, 01:03 AM

:lol ElNono right bout dem Lakers

:lol time to update that sig to "outrebounded by Matt Bonner"

:lol last time you ran your mouth early:

Bynumite
04-18-2012, 05:11 PM
ElNono right bout dem Lakers

How’s that being right? I didn’t see you making any pre-game premature ejaculatory threads for yesterday's game, screaming spur w, like you did last week.

Don’t feel bad my spurfriend :toast you were wrong bout dem spurs last wednesday and you were wrong bout dem Lakers yesterday, it happens.

time to update that sig to "outrebounded by Matt Bonner"

You can have that, i’ll take a 28 rebound advantage over the player spurfan calls top 10, best PF of all time :toast

ElNono
04-18-2012, 05:22 PM
How’s that being right? I didn’t see you making any pre-game premature ejaculatory threads, screaming spur w, like you did last week.

You did find this thread, didn't you? Was it made before the game? :lol

Don’t feel bad my spurfriend :toast you were wrong bout dem spurs last wednesday and you were wrong bout dem Lakers yesterday, it happens.

Why would I feel bad? We just tapped your sorry asses at home. :lol

ElNono right bout dem Lakers....

You can have that, i’ll take a 28 rebound advantage over the player spurfan calls top 10, best PF of all time :toast

You sound really bitter... If I had to guess, you really wouldn't prefer me to "have that"... crofl

It really sounds a lot more like you're hating having to eat that turd sandwich that was served for dinner last night. :lol

Let's see if you start a thread calling Friday's game. I still see you talking after the fact.... even this gem of fake bravado:

100%duncan
04-20-2012, 11:02 PM
Our boy Tony P. just tapped det Lakers ass.

Brazil
04-20-2012, 11:13 PM
:tu ElNono right about dem lakers and dpg wrong again tbh