PDA

View Full Version : One last chance at redemption for Cubby

Pages : 1 [2]

ginobili's bald spot
04-10-2012, 07:35 PM
My ass. I'm the first one who predicted the Spurs would be NBA Champs. That was two months ago. Sure, now everybody is following suit, but, I was the first.

I'm the first who rallied around Odom on humanitarian grounds. A half dozen guys came in here and cited me for it.

Sure, I've went beyond all reason on the Jackson/Diaw issue, but, I'm inherently right. And we all know it.

I was right about Howard & Paul. Only one to discourage their coming to the Lakers from the start. But, I was right in the end.

The Fortification

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 07:35 PM
:lmao with the exception of Jackson/Diaw, (and spamming the board with crap about Jackson and Diaw quitting which isn't a basketball opinion at all), everything you just listed was "months" ago

Odom ain't.

Howard & Paul issue has come home to roost in the last two weeks.

No, you're wrong. But, you'll never admit it. You're never wrong.

JamStone
04-10-2012, 07:36 PM
I think we have to come to grips that there are more than just a handful of posters here that are just really bitchmade. Both sides. All sides. Everywhere.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Odom ain't.

Howard & Paul issue has come home to roost in the last two weeks.

:lmao it doesnt matter when Howard & Paul "came home to roost", it was an opinion you shared months ago. How relevant the opinion currently is doesn't matter. You haven't had a legitimate discussion about it in months.

if Odom's personal problems and being a pussy is the closest you've come to discussing basketball in months, thanks for proving my point :lmao

ginobili's bald spot
Mid the sycophant is getting picked apart here. Culburn adds nothing an you know it, you only want him here because fucking with him is some sort of OCD compulsion of yours.

That's a good point. Without Culburn, kool and Lakaluva mid doesn't really have a purpose. His entire schtick is based on fucking with them. Is that what this is about Mid? I really can't think of any other explanation.

Woo Bum-kon

:lmao Oh, the irony.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 07:40 PM
That's a good point. Without Culburn, kool and Lakaluva mid doesn't really have a purpose. His entire schtick is based on fucking with them. Is that what this is about Mid? I really can't think of any other explanation.
He better hope 21_blessings starts posting again if Kori starts restricting Cully :lol

Woo Bum-kon
04-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Looks like Stale Dale doesn't like it when people won't admit that they are wrong, even though he does the exact same thing.

Hypocrisy #547

ginobili's bald spot
04-10-2012, 07:42 PM
I think we have to come to grips that there are more than just a handful of posters here that are just really bitchmade. Both sides. All sides. Everywhere.

True. Beginning the cleanup with the ones who post the most makes sense to me.

ohmwrecker
04-10-2012, 07:42 PM
tbh Cully admits it when he's wrong sometimes.

Woo Bum-kon
04-10-2012, 07:44 PM

Exactly. Other times he spams over and over again.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Only time I've ever seen him admit when he's wrong is when Ghazi and I took him to the woodshed on The Prediction and he had no way of denying that he predicted the Suns would win the 2011 Western Conf:lolrence

Stalin
04-10-2012, 07:47 PM
lol at the idea that luva's threads are being unfairly spammed with Naruto shit. This guy has been posting with the same wigger act as Kool for how long now? All of his posts are the same bullshit. The only reason Stale Dale doesn't like the Naruto insults is because those insults are true.

lol at the idea that Stale Dale would actually tell anybody why he welshed. He hasn't told anybody because he doesn't have a good reason. Anybody who is familiar with his posting style should know that he parrots when he doesn't have anything to say.

lol at the idea that Stale Dale takes losses like a man. Spamming is not taking losses like a man.

lol at Stale Dale telling people that they can dish it but can't take it. He's been telling people on here to fuck their mothers for how long? He has no problem with getting personal, but he has a problem with others getting personal with him, which is why he disowns anybody who makes fun of him for being a wife-beater. By the way, he gets mad at the wife-beater jokes because he actually is a wife-beater.

Again, Stale Dale is the biggest hypocrite on this forum. His basketball takes are so shitty that he is afraid to defend them. His spamming isn't cute or funny. He's a shit poster.

Co sign

ohmwrecker
04-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Admitting you were wrong once (red ass withstanding) is one more than zero.

Woo Bum-kon
04-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Admitting you were wrong once (red ass withstanding) is one more than zero.

Okay. What's your point?

ginobili's bald spot
04-10-2012, 07:49 PM
ohmwrecker quit GNSF'ing up the thread.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Okay. What's your point?
Prolly like Mel in the sense that he doesn't have one

Stalin
04-10-2012, 07:51 PM
mid grasping at straws trying to defend culburn's shtick, tbh

ohmwrecker
04-10-2012, 07:52 PM
Okay. What's your point?

I just don't understand why anyone really gives a shit what anyone else on this board does. To this extent, anyway.

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Spurstalk's greatest asset is the mix of trolling and basketball talk. Cully hasn't legitimately talked about basketball in months.

But the freedom we have here lends itself to the great trolling and basketball talk the site has become known for. Your racist shtick offends practically the entire forum and many people would indeed accuse you of "bringing nothing to table," (of course I don't agree with that since you balance your trolling with solid sports discussion, but I could see how a person's perception of you would be skewed toward only seeing your negative qualities) but I wouldn't want to see you restrained in any way. Not only do I find the racist shtick funny, I think limiting posters we don't like or whose shtick we don't find funny sets a precedent that's against the spirit of the forum. If Creepn, Trill Clinton, Angeluv, and like minded people were on the EC, we'd be in the position Culburn is now. Yes, I find his shtick uncreative and repetitive, but I think he has the right to it, just like I would want the right to post offensive cartoons.

Mind you, I'm not taking any kind of moral high ground here. I'm not above pinking/emasculating posters, but I do it because I find it funny rather than do it out of any kind of idealism or "for the good of the forum."

You claimed his spamming was only counter trolling. Are you now admitting that it isn't?

Most his responses are usually to people insulting the Lakers. But I do agree he often spams indiscriminately.

So you admit they're unfunny and offer nothing?

Yes.

So there's a poster who you're admitting most of the NBA forum wants gone and also has a shtick you don't find funny at all. Again, why are you defending this guy? You're behavior doesn't line up with your words.

Not necessarily defending him, I'm defending his right to be a repetitive, uncreative dumbass.

Woo Bum-kon
04-10-2012, 07:54 PM
I just don't understand why anyone really gives a shit what anyone else on this board does. To this extent, anyway.

When the spouse abuser criticizes people for doing exactly the same thing he does, you better believe that I will call him out on it.

ohmwrecker
04-10-2012, 07:56 PM
When the spouse abuser criticizes people for doing exactly the same thing he does, you better believe that I will call him out on it.

So. Call him out. I don't see anyone stopping you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 07:59 PM
But the freedom we have here lends itself to the great trolling and basketball talk the site has become known for. Your racist shtick offends practically the entire forum and many people would indeed accuse you of "bringing nothing to table," (of course I don't agree with that since you balance your trolling with solid sports discussion, but I could see how a person's perception of you would be skewed toward only seeing your negative qualities) but I wouldn't want to see you restrained in any way. Not only do I find the racist shtick funny, I think limiting posters we don't like or whose shtick we don't find funny sets a precedent that's against the spirit of the forum. If Creepn, Trill Clinton, Angeluv, and like minded people were on the EC, we'd be in the position Culburn is now. Yes, I find his shtick uncreative and repetitive, but I think he has the right to it, just like I would want the right to post offensive cartoons.
There are tons of other posters who I find incredibly annoying, there's a reason I single out Cully. As you said, it's his frequency coupled with his annoyance. if Angel_luv had a 24 hour stretch where she spammed the NBA forum with 260 something posts about how Obama was the anti-Christ, I'd be campaigning to have her banned as well.

Mind you, I'm not taking any kind of moral high ground here. I'm not above pinking/emasculating posters

Most his responses are usually to people insulting the Lakers. But I do agree he often spams indiscriminately.
I rarely if ever insult the lakers/Kobe anymore, or talk about them for that matter, yet I can't count how many times I respond to someone talking about basketball with something about basketball and cully comes out of nowhere with a catch phrase. Tons of other posters would say the same thing.

Not necessarily defending him, I'm defending his right to be a repetitive, uncreative dumbass.
Kool and hemann had that same right, so quit pretending you give two shits about some random poster's freedom of speech

mavs>spurs
04-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Mind you, I'm not taking any kind of moral high ground here. I'm not above pinking/emasculating posters, but I do it because I find it funny rather than do it out of any kind of idealism or "for the good of the forum"

Right, your back and forth game with culburn is some sort of entertainment to you, but to the 99% of the forum it's obnoxious. We looked out for our own interests just like you are doing now, so stop crying.

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 08:07 PM
There are tons of other posters who I find incredibly annoying, there's a reason I single out Cully. As you said, it's his frequency coupled with his annoyance. if Angel_luv had a 24 hour stretch where she spammed the NBA forum with 260 something posts about how Obama was the anti-Christ, I'd be campaigning to have her banned as well.

I rarely if ever insult the lakers/Kobe anymore, or talk about them for that matter, yet I can't count how many times I respond to someone talking about basketball with something about basketball and cully comes out of nowhere with a catch phrase. Tons of other posters would say the same thing.

Kool and hemann had that same right, so quit pretending you give two shits about some random poster's freedom of speech

Lol. Didn't I just clearly state I'm not taking any kind of "moral high ground" here and am not above pinking/limiting posters simply out of spite or because I find it funny?

Simply put, Culburn annoys you more than he does me, just like Kool annoys me more than he does you. But if your vote was against Kool's pinking, I wouldn't call you out for it.

ElNono
04-10-2012, 08:07 PM
You keep doing it Culb... another sample just now:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194632

It's the same bullshit as luva, who walks in with some retarded GNSF-like take to derail a perfectly ok basketball talk, or Kool that has to make 12 posts about men or dick.

Brings absolutely nothing to the table, and it's just fucking spam...

mavs>spurs
04-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Lol. Didn't I just clearly state I'm not taking any kind of "moral high ground" here and am not above pinking/limiting posters simply out of spite or because I find it funny?

Simply put, Culburn annoys you more than he does me, just like Kool annoys me more than he does you. But if your vote was against Kool's pinking, I wouldn't call you out for it.

I don't think its so much that culburn doesn't annoy you, it's more like arguing with him is a compulsion of yours. If you were just indifferent you wouldn't spend all this time arguing. You want culburn to stay for selfish reasons, too bad you're not the majority.

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Right, your back and forth game with culburn is some sort of entertainment to you, but to the 99% of the forum it's obnoxious. We looked out for our own interests just like you are doing now, so stop crying.

Yeah. I'm so upset right now. I'm offering my opinion, crying has nothing to do with it.

And like you don't engage Culburn back-and-forth. :lol

Katherine Robinson
04-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Dale threw a battery at the back of my head, this thread is causing him stress. Don't you people care about a tired old shitbag's last source of enjoyment?

He's unable to sexually please me or our newspaper boy, he has several hemeroids (anal ballon-knots), broke his finger while smacking me around yesterday and on top of that he's suffering through the irrelevance of the Suns and Cavs.

Stalin
04-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Its not hard to figure out if you annoy enough people, that have the power to muzzle you, you will get retaliated on. Koolaids was spamming the forum with his retarded threads and youtube videos. Outcome: he can't start threads. Narutoluva was being too obnoxious with his trolling on st, and someone stepped up to expose him, now its st's turn to shit on him, so why is he crying about it? Culburn's excessive spamming and repetitive boring one liners are no different. You must be trolling if you think his spamming brings something positive or amusing to the threads he derails.

mavs>spurs
04-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Yeah. I'm so upset right now. I'm offering my opinion, crying has nothing to do with it.

And like you don't engage Culburn back-and-forth. :lol

Why offer your opinion? It's done, he's been restricted. There's nothing you can do so just shut up about it?

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Why offer your opinion? It's done, he's been restricted. There's nothing you can do so just shut up about it?

Because I fuckin' felt like it.

Troll Assassin
04-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Dale threw a battery at the back of my head, this thread is causing him stress. Don't you people care about a tired old shitbag's last source of enjoyment?

He's unable to sexually please me or our newspaper boy, he has several hemeroids (anal ballon-knots), broke his finger while smacking me around yesterday and on top of that he's suffering through the irrelevance of the Suns and Cavs.
:lmao

mavs>spurs
04-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Because I fuckin' felt like it.

Your opinion doesn't matter?

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Your opinion doesn't matter?

Our opinions also don't matter when he talk about how our respective teams should start this player, bench this player. Or how Obama should do this or that. Or how Mookie should lay off the burritos.

Opinions usually don't matter, but that doesn't keep us from broadcasting them.

Brazil
04-10-2012, 08:39 PM
FWIW I don't think anybody is for banning Culburninhell. We just want the guy stop spamming every single thread. A 5 or 10 mn before each post is a fair measure to achieve that.

jag
04-10-2012, 08:49 PM
I think it's pretty safe to say Culburn is ruined. Whether he posts once every 10 minutes or 75 posts every 10 minutes, he's going to post the same stupid parroting bullshit because he's mad(?) at everyone. It's his way of acting out.

It's too bad because he was once a clever albeit strange poster.

jag
04-10-2012, 08:51 PM
And Mid needs to quit being a faggot. Someone needs to get through to brosef that he can still start anti-Kobe/anti-Lakers threads.

mavs>spurs
04-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Our opinions also don't matter when he talk about how our respective teams should start this player, bench this player. Or how Obama should do this or that. Or how Mookie should lay off the burritos.

Opinions usually don't matter, but that doesn't keep us from broadcasting them.

My opinion mattered when I voted to have a restriction placed on Culburn's parroting tbh.

jeebus
04-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Its not hard to figure out if you annoy enough people, that have the power to muzzle you, you will get retaliated on. Koolaids was spamming the forum with his retarded threads and youtube videos. Outcome: he can't start threads. Narutoluva was being too obnoxious with his trolling on st, and someone stepped up to expose him, now its st's turn to shit on him, so why is he crying about it? Culburn's excessive spamming and repetitive boring one liners are no different. You must be trolling if you think his spamming brings something positive or amusing to the threads he derails.

Stalin :cry

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 09:46 PM
FWIW I don't think anybody is for banning Culburninhell. We just want the guy stop spamming every single thread. A 5 or 10 mn before each post is a fair measure to achieve that.

I'll be quite candid. I won't stay if I'm restricted. I'll confirm the restriction and then leave I'll go away and find something else. God only knows what. I'll confess to the old lady and she'll help me out, she's my finest friend.

And if I stay I won't change. I am who am I. I like to rant & rave, swear and carry on at loss or victory. To me it's harmless fun, and a respite from life. And if I did change you'd hate me, and I'd hate myself. I'd embarrass us all. You'd sign off and pity me then. Trust me on that.

Mugen
04-10-2012, 09:50 PM
and a respite from life

This is your life, Dale.

Dex
04-10-2012, 09:53 PM
I'll be quite candid. I won't stay if I'm restricted. I'll confirm the restriction and then leave I'll go away and find something else. God only knows what. I'll confess to the old lady and she'll help me out, she's my finest friend.

And if I stay I won't change. I am who am I. I like to rant & rave, swear and carry on at loss or victory. To me it's harmless fun, and a respite from life. And if I did change you'd hate me, and I'd hate myself. I'd embarrass us all. You'd sign off and pity me then. Trust me on that.

You say that now, but you're a confirmed welter, so who really knows?

Spurs9
04-10-2012, 09:54 PM

Will you still set trends away from this forum?

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 09:54 PM
You say that now, but you're a confirmed welter, so who really knows?

I just hope I won't have to prove it.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Will you still set trends away from this forum?

I'll have to find something else. I'll hunt a Board first, spend more time with the old lady (Oh, Lord, can ya imagine it: "let's watch a movie, let's sit on the porch, let's play cards, let's make a puzzle together."

OH---MY---GOD, I'll go out of my fucking mind in a week.

Spurs9
04-10-2012, 09:58 PM
I'll have to find something else. I'll hunt a Board first, spend more time with the old lady (Oh, Lord, can ya imagine it: "let's watch a movie, let's sit on the porch, let's play cards, let's make a puzzle together."

:lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Cubby I recommend switching up to a football forum...finheaven.com or billszone.com. That's where I cut my sports forum teeth back in the day. theganggreen.com too, but long since banned there.

Bills fans would probably like you while Dolphin fans are the most easily trolled.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 10:00 PM

This once the newness wears off and I'm out of my depression she'll whip out the "job card." "Why don't you get a job, sweetheart? Just something part time."

Kori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 10:02 PM
This once the newness wears off and I'm out of my depression she'll whip out the "job card." "Why don't you get a job, sweetheart? Just something part time."

Kori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brando would be proud

DMC
04-10-2012, 10:03 PM

Wouldn't bother me. Restricting a parrot to senseless yammering every 10 minutes doesn't make the bird any more desirable to own.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Brando would be proud

- "...all your skills. I don't want his mother to see him like this.........look, look how they massacred my boy."

- "The Godfather" - "The Godfather"

mavs>spurs
04-10-2012, 10:10 PM
mind your wife and get a job fag

Reck
04-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Giupp, one without shame.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 10:18 PM
mind your wife and get a job fag

I got half it covered...wedding day eve.

http://picturehosting.com/images/Alan888/onbed.jpg

SpursNextRomanEmpire
04-10-2012, 10:19 PM
Your people do the same thing every time Luva shows up in a Thread and tears ya a new one. You bring out the Naruto materiel. 82 called you on it and you nearly beat him half to death over it. He was right though.

You can dish it. You can't take it.

He does have you all here, tbh.

jeebus
04-10-2012, 10:21 PM
I got half it covered...wedding day eve.

http://picturehosting.com/images/Alan888/onbed.jpg

I shudder to think who was on the list back then

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 10:27 PM
I shudder to think who was on the list back then

Her mother headed it, and over 40 gd years later she's still heading it.:rolleyes

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Look at the nice package I had back then. Jesus H. Christ.

jeebus
04-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Her mother headed it, and over 40 gd years later she's still heading it.:rolleyes

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 10:29 PM

95. She'll bury the bunch of us.

jeebus
04-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Look at the nice package I had back then. Jesus H. Christ.

It also kinda looks like you had a long thing unibrow

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 10:31 PM
What year was that photo?

Giuseppe
It also kinda looks like you had a long thing unibrow

It was my shiva to my uncle who'd died the previous Spring.

Giuseppe
What year was that photo?

Early 70's.

Brazil
04-10-2012, 10:34 PM

You have to do what you think it's the best for you tbh. If you feel you cannot handle being limited by this kind of constraint you have to find something else that suits you better.

A forum is a place where people of different horizons that have a common interest can discuss and have fun, like in normal life they need some codes or rules to enjoy being together. If one member of the group cannot accept a minimum of constraints or implicit rules even in a liberal space like ST he has to leave.

You are like the old, angry and bitter lion that must leave the tribe because he is becoming dangerous for the youngest males and females.

fwiw I wouldn't hate you for changing, you still can be yourself and respect some basic rules.

DPG21920
04-10-2012, 10:36 PM
I hope everyone realizes that's not a picture of him. The fact I need to say this saddens me.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 10:39 PM
This one is where I was on pot, well on the pot.

http://picturehosting.com/images/Alan888/pot.jpg

JamStone
04-10-2012, 10:39 PM
I honestly think the worst thing for him would be if everyone just completely ignored him. Don't respond. Don't parrot his parrots. Don't use his sayings. Don't acknowledge. That would be a fate worse than this for him. But there are too many posters without the discipline and control to do it collectively. And it would only take a handful to satisfy his need for attention.

BlackSwordsMan
04-10-2012, 10:40 PM
That's exactly how I pictured Seppe. Is that Katie Robinson?

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 10:40 PM
I honestly think the worst thing for him would be if everyone just completely ignored him. Don't respond. Don't parrot his parrots. Don't use his sayings. Don't acknowledge. That would be a fate worse than this for him. But there are too many posters without the discipline and control to do it collectively. And it would only take a handful to satisfy his need for attention.

Fuck you. I've seen you, you SOB, you. You've shit the bed yourself.

BlackSwordsMan
04-10-2012, 10:41 PM

Solly Cholly.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Early 70's.

Thank you.

I've recently taken 2 20mg Ambien along with 2 tylenol pm...when i was looking at the picture of you 2 on the bed it started to come to life, although gradually changed as figures made sudden movements with their hands and feet, and their face...crazy vision but its hsppening,

jag

As opposed to now?

jag
04-10-2012, 10:43 PM
I hope everyone realizes that's not a picture of him. The fact I need to say this saddens me.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Newport Beach. Her mother was taking the picture. I had that woman in the car from Phoenix to LA and she didn't get back to Phoenix any other way. Talk about beating someone. I was mentally abused.

http://picturehosting.com/images/Alan888/calmeka_1.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
04-10-2012, 10:50 PM
What beach are you at, Seppe?

jeebus
04-10-2012, 10:50 PM

First two words of that post

BlackSwordsMan
04-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Why did Katie-girl change her hair color?

BlackSwordsMan
04-10-2012, 10:51 PM
First two words of that post

i know my computer froze and I went to delete it but i got lazy

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 10:52 PM

Newport.

Here we were in NYC. I won tickets to the NYC premiere of "The Warriors" on WIXY 1260 in Cleveland. We cashed the plane tickets and drove across from Cleveland.

http://picturehosting.com/images/Alan888/chinatown.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
04-10-2012, 10:53 PM
There goes Katherine changing her hair color again.

BlackSwordsMan
04-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Were you a FBI informant?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 10:56 PM
http://picturehosting.com/images/Alan888/calmeka_1.jpg

__VQX2Xn7tI

jag
This thread is taking on the tone of a "Goodbye Culburn" thread.

If that's the case and you've decided to call it quits if/when the hammer comes down, then here's to you, old man. It wasn't all bad, Alan. But when it was bad it was really bad.

I'm not convinced you can actually stay away though, so I won't say anything too heartfelt, you old child predator you.

midnightpulp

I think this is Culburn everyone wants more of.

mavs>spurs
04-10-2012, 11:00 PM
i don't care if culburn still posts or not when he isn't parroting but i'll applaud him for one thing- staying married for that many years. cool shit.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 11:00 PM
This thread is taking on the tone of a "Goodbye Culburn" thread.

If that's the case and you've decided to call it quits if/when the hammer comes down, then here's to you, old man. It wasn't all bad, Alan. But when it was bad it was really bad.

I'm not convinced you can actually stay away though, so I won't say anything too heartfelt, you old child predator you.

Frankly, I can't function every 10 minutes. It's ridiculous. Even if I wanted to try it, I'd just drift away finally.

And I'll keep coming back once a month to see if it's been lifted. That's why I might just keep it from the old lady. If she finds I'm not allowed here no more she'll drive me out of my fucking mind: "let's take a walk." "let's play a board game." "let's play Canasta." "let's look at the home movies of the children." "let's cook dinner together."

Kori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 11:01 PM
e-LVXR6rjXs

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 11:05 PM
e-LVXR6rjXs

Yep, Zevon, one of his last appearances on Letterman:

"Unfortunately not going to the doctor for the last 20 years was not a very wise decision."

DMC
04-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Frankly, I can't function every 10 minutes. It's ridiculous. Even if I wanted to try it, I'd just drift away finally.

And I'll keep coming back once a month to see if it's been lifted. That's why I might just keep it from the old lady. If she finds I'm not allowed here no more she'll drive me out of my fucking mind: "let's take a walk." "let's play a board game." "let's play Canasta." "let's look at the home movies of the children." "let's cook dinner together."

"let's unwrap my face to see if the wounds have healed"

women

jag
04-10-2012, 11:09 PM

Oh, Alan, I told you this could only end badly. You were spiraling out of control and it was hard to watch. You went full retard... and you stayed full retard for months on end.

I don't even think Kori can rightfully go back on the decision the EC made. Only the EC and God can save you now. And if you beg for leniency and get it, you'll always be their bitch and I don't think you'll be able to handle that. You'll constantly be talked to like a small child or a used up prostitute with very little street value. This is the bed you've made, my friend.

Best case scenario, you act like a decent human being for a month while serving your sentence and I have no doubt you'll be allowed back to post freely with the general population.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 11:09 PM
"let's unwrap my face to see if the wounds have healed"

women

"Paulie" from "The Pope of Greenwich Village" on 'em...

"You can't do that man. I mean you don't abuse 'em once in a while they'll shit all over you. I don't mean you walk around morning to night whackin' 'em upside the head like someone from the other side but you terrorize 'em once in a while just to keep 'em in line. Know what I mean?"

Trill Clinton
04-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Cully, you and the mrs were a gorgeous couple no homo.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 11:12 PM
i don't care if culburn still posts or not when he isn't parroting but i'll applaud him for one thing- staying married for that many years. cool shit.
When you stay at home all day doing nothing and the only reason the bills get paid is your wife, it's pretty easy to stay married.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Oh, Alan, I told you this could only end badly. You were spiraling out of control and it was hard to watch. You went full retard... and you stayed full retard for months on end.

I don't even think Kori can rightfully go back on the decision the EC made. Only the EC and God can save you now. And if you beg for leniency and get it, you'll always be their bitch and I don't think you'll be able to handle that. You'll constantly be talked to like a small child or a used up prostitute with very little street value. This is the bed you've made, my friend.

Best case scenario, you act like a decent human being for a month while serving your sentence and I have no doubt you'll be allowed back to post freely with the general population.

No. I'll wait my fate and take it. I ain't asking for relief. I won't change. I am who I am. Kori has seen that and has taken that into account on many occasion. My shelf life on a Board is 9 months tops. I've been here 3 years with that six month exile for backsassing her. I'm fortunate I lasted this gd long. It's a miracle when you think about it.

jag
04-10-2012, 11:14 PM
NownsKo coming out of nowhere to kick the old man while he's down. Ruthless.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 11:15 PM
No. I'll wait my fate and take it. I ain't asking for relief. I won't change. I am who I am. Kori has seen that and has taken that into account on many occasion. My shelf life on a Board is 9 months tops. I've been here 3 years with that six month exile for backsassing her. I'm fortunate I lasted this gd long. It's a miracle when you think about it.
Chances are, if you spammed this site with pictures of AIDS patients with lesions on their face like you did other forums, you wouldn't have lasted 3 years, so it's really not that much of a miracle.

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 11:15 PM
I don't even think Kori can rightfully go back on the decision the EC made. Only the EC and God can save you now. And if you beg for leniency and get it, you'll always be their bitch and I don't think you'll be able to handle that. You'll constantly be talked to like a small child or a used up prostitute with very little street value.

Oh nobody better get sentimental now that Cubby realizes we weren't fucking around. I tried giving him one final chance to redeem himself, to change some minds within the EC, and he flatly refused. I stuck my neck out for him and got raked over the coals for it. It's too fucking late for Cubby now, or at least it better be. If now, after all that shit, the decision is made to let him off the hook, I'll be the one who leaves the site.

jag
04-10-2012, 11:17 PM

You know you want stability, old man. You dont want to always be the Tony Massenburg or Vernon Maxwell of the internets, bouncing from one place to another never being wanted.

pass1st
04-10-2012, 11:17 PM
Nice pictures, Curly, seems like you led an good life

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 11:21 PM
Cully, you and the mrs were a gorgeous couple no homo.

Thank you.

ginobili's bald spot
04-10-2012, 11:21 PM

Why can't you just post like a normal human like you are right now? Nobody would want you to leave if you just stopped the parroting bullshit. The old culburn was entertaining because you actually posted instead of spamming non sequitur catch phrases. If you stay and just post normal im sure the EC would get the timer removed.

mavs>spurs
04-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Oh nobody better get sentimental now that Cubby realizes we weren't fucking around. I tried giving him one final chance to redeem himself, to change some minds within the EC, and he flatly refused. I stuck my neck out for him and got raked over the coals for it. It's too fucking late for Cubby now, or at least it better be. If now, after all that shit, the decision is made to let him off the hook, I'll be the one who leaves the site.

yep he's gonna get his medicine

BlackSwordsMan
04-10-2012, 11:23 PM
pappy seppe took his adderall

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 11:29 PM

I am feeling nostalgic this evening. I love this site. I love Kori in a chaste way. I'm deeply disappointed in her for the way she treated Kool yesterday, but, I forgive her. She's forgiven me many times a host of trespasses.

I enjoy ranting & raving over this shit. I'd rather win, but, ranting over the losses is enjoyable as well. I won't change, Mono. There is no sense in appealing to anyone now or before. It was inevitable. Only Kori's wisdom and patience gave me this much time and I am genuinely grateful for that time. I had a fabulous time here. It was grand finding another object to loath like I loathed the Suns. I never thought of that when I came here. I just fell into hating the Spurs. You guys were aggravating kind of along the lines of SunsFan. That arrogant, never say die way of fandom. It's been an absolute joy. I'll miss it greatly.

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 11:32 PM
I am feeling nostalgic this evening. I love this site. I love Kori in a chaste way. I'm deeply disappointed in her for the way she treated Kool yesterday, but, I forgive her. She's forgiven me many times a host of trespasses.

I enjoy ranting & raving over this shit. I'd rather win, but, ranting over the losses is enjoyable as well. I won't change, Mono. There is no sense in appealing to anyone now or before. It was inevitable. Only Kori's wisdom and patience gave me this much time and I am genuinely grateful for that time. I had a fabulous time here. It was grand finding another object to loath like I loathed the Suns. I never thought of that when I came here. I just fell into hating the Spurs. You guys were aggravating kind of along the lines of SunsFan. That arrogant, never say die way of fandom. It's been an absolute joy. I'll miss it greatly.

Tell you what, we coulda had a good life together! Fuckin' real good life! Had us a place of our own. But you didn't want it, Cubby! So what we got now is The Mono Show! Everything's built on that! That's all we got, boy, fuckin' all. So I hope you know that, even if you don't never know the rest! You count the damn few times we have been together in nearly twenty years and you measure the short fucking leash you keep me on - and then you ask me about The Clutter Reduction Act and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get. You have no idea how bad it gets! I'm not you... I can't make it on a coupla high-altitude fucks once or twice a year! You are too much for me Cubby, you sonofawhoreson bitch! I wish I knew how to quit you.

mavs>spurs
04-10-2012, 11:33 PM
:lmao trying to play on people's emotions and weasel out of it by threatening to walk away all sad. i'd bet everything i own that your ass stays even with the little parroting restriction. you ain't got the balls to quit sit down.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Why can't you just post like a normal human like you are right now? Nobody would want you to leave if you just stopped the parroting bullshit. The old culburn was entertaining because you actually posted instead of spamming non sequitur catch phrases. If you stay and just post normal im sure the EC would get the timer removed.

Well, sure, this is my soft side. But, then somebody will come in and put down a 6-24, or, "Jackson is exactly what we needed." Or, Midst will be in my room taling about "acting like somebody" asking me questions that fucker already knows my answer to. Or, Jammie will start in with his slide rule and E=mc2 BS, or, Dumper will come in with holier than though gayishness, or, Swordsy will lift his skirt and almost show me what she hasn't got under there, or, Kori will say "thank you" or "please stand by" or "I came in that night from the hospital and said 'He's comin' home. He ain't leavin' these kids.'" Or, Kool will ask for relief and nobody will "hear" him. Same with Luva and nobody will "hear" him. This place is an emotional room.

ginobili's bald spot
04-10-2012, 11:38 PM
I've been a militant anti-Culburnist the past couple of days. But him showing his human side is getting to me and now I don't want him to leave. I just want the old Culburn back. :cry Someone smack some sense into me. :cry

NRHector
04-10-2012, 11:39 PM
He did the same shit last time playing the emotional card

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 11:39 PM
:lmao trying to play on people's emotions and weasel out of it by threatening to walk away all sad. i'd bet everything i own that your ass stays even with the little parroting restriction. you ain't got the balls to quit sit down.

Well, we'll see. What am I gonna do sit here for 10 minutes and twidle my thumbs? Then check assholes and make my best choice before posting it? It's untenable. Finally I'd just subconsiously make my peace.

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 11:41 PM
He did the same shit last time playing the emotional card

Exactly. The EC is the group in power, the EC hands out the punishments. If he wanted to start behaving and showing how potentially great a poster he can be, he needed to do it on OUR terms, not his. It's too late, old man.

ginobili's bald spot
04-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Well, we'll see. What am I gonna do sit here for 10 minutes and twidle my thumbs? Then check assholes and make my best choice before posting it? It's untenable. Finally I'd just subconsiously make my peace.

10 minutes isn't that long when you are thinking and typing out actual responses.

NRHector
04-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Hey dumbass you're on my list also,the ignore list

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 11:44 PM
btw Giuseppe, according to the resolution we passed, the punishment lasts till the end of the month. After that the EC decides to request that your restraints be removed, or petitions Kori to keep them in place.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 11:46 PM
btw Giuseppe, according to the resolution we passed, the punishment lasts till the end of the month. After that the EC decides to request that your restraints be removed, or petitions Kori to keep them in place.

& like I said:::I'll check back once a month to see if it's lifted. If it is I'll come back, drop some change around Swordsy and get a look up that skirt.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 11:46 PM
10 minutes isn't that long when you are thinking and typing out actual responses.

NRHector
04-10-2012, 11:49 PM
The ignore list is a beautiful tool

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 11:51 PM
I've been a militant anti-Culburnist the past couple of days. But him showing his human side is getting to me and now I don't want him to leave. I just want the old Culburn back. :cry Someone smack some sense into me. :cry

His human side has a way of getting to you, a side of him I see more than most since I interact with him on his page and talked with him on the radio show. It's why I was soft on enacting the CRA against him. I think mono was as well, but he's obviously a more merciless bureaucrat than I, so he was able to stand firm despite having a soft spot for the old bastard.

But when he welched, I lost all sympathy.

JJ Hickson
04-10-2012, 11:51 PM
drop some change around Swordsy and get a look up that skirt.

I'll post a picture of blackswordsman for you if you promise to stop the parroting. You'll get hard as a rock when you see those titties.

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 12:24 AM
& like I said:::I'll check back once a month to see if it's lifted. If it is I'll come back, drop some change around Swordsy and get a look up that skirt.

I feel bad for putting you down, Cubby, but i told you i would take you down if i had to.

7KdYu68qJvo

Fpoonsie
04-11-2012, 12:36 AM
[shrug]

Gutter92
04-11-2012, 12:37 AM
Giuseppe how old are you?

Giuseppe
04-11-2012, 12:54 AM
I feel bad for putting you down, Cubby, but i told you i would take you down if i had to.

We met on the angle. We're parting on the square.

Keep The Corner in perpetual darkness and the men's magazines in the bottom right hand drawer were there when I did the first show.

Giuseppe
04-11-2012, 12:55 AM
Giuseppe how old are you?

I'm pushin' 60.

Giuseppe
04-11-2012, 12:59 AM
I'll post a picture of blackswordsman for you if you promise to stop the parroting. You'll get hard as a rock when you see those titties.

I knew it! Poonsie doesn't the know how to tell the difference between a man & a woman.

Reck
04-11-2012, 01:15 AM
I'm pushin' 60.

An honest to god response.

Now, why couldn't you act this way for more then one post Giupp..serious question.

Gutter92
04-11-2012, 01:37 AM
I'm pushin' 60.

And what did you do for the majority of your life (occupation-wise)? How did you end up on spurstalk, a place where I'm guessing the average age is ~25? No offense, but if you're really 60, and spending as much time on spurstalk, a place infested with trolls...Idk, I just don't see the point for you. Surely you have a family you could be spending time with rather than posting here...You've had quality posts in the past, but I don't see the point in spending literally hours on here saying the same responses to people (literally)...think back to the 30th, 31st, 32nd time you posted "Solly cholly" or whatever, couldn't you have been doing something more productive with your time? I only ask because, not to sound rude, but you're old, and I'd figure you know better than to spend more time with strangers on the internet (emphasis on strange) than with your family...you're getting up there in age, might as well enjoy your retirement and spend time with people important to you, not random people you'll never meet.

My 2 cents...

JJ Hickson
04-11-2012, 02:30 AM
And what did you do for the majority of your life (occupation-wise)? How did you end up on spurstalk, a place where I'm guessing the average age is ~25? No offense, but if you're really 60, and spending as much time on spurstalk, a place infested with trolls...Idk, I just don't see the point for you. Surely you have a family you could be spending time with rather than posting here...You've had quality posts in the past, but I don't see the point in spending literally hours on here saying the same responses to people (literally)...think back to the 30th, 31st, 32nd time you posted "Solly cholly" or whatever, couldn't you have been doing something more productive with your time? I only ask because, not to sound rude, but you're old, and I'd figure you know better than to spend more time with strangers on the internet (emphasis on strange) than with your family...you're getting up there in age, might as well enjoy your retirement and spend time with people important to you, not random people you'll never meet.

My 2 cents...

You have a pretty poor understanding of what life is like for most old people. If anything, an old person has more of an excuse to spend lots of time on the internet than someone in the prime of their life. Do you think senior citizens are all out rock climbing and doing keg stands with their friends? No, you dumb fuck. Most retired people that age are at home alone not doing shit all day. They live like this until they eventually die in their recliner while watching Wheel of Fortune. UNfortunately, their bodies won't be discovered for two weeks because no one ever goes to visit them. Luckily the mailman caught a whiff of the rotting flesh as he slipped the pennysaver through the mail slot. But by the time anyone shows up their cats have already started to feast on their decomposing bodies. Welcome to your future bitch.

Gutter92
04-11-2012, 02:45 AM
You have a pretty poor understanding of what life is like for most old people. If anything, an old person has more of an excuse to spend lots of time on the internet than someone in the prime of their life. Do you think senior citizens are all out rock climbing and doing keg stands with their friends? No, you dumb fuck. Most retired people that age are at home alone not doing shit all day. They live like this until they eventually die in their recliner while watching Wheel of Fortune. UNfortunately, their bodies won't be discovered for two weeks because no one ever goes to visit them. Luckily the mailman caught a whiff of the rotting flesh as he slipped he pennysaver through the mail slot. But by the time anyone shows up their cats have already started to feast on their decomposing bodies. Welcome to your future bitch.
I know you're here to get laughs from your e-friends for trying to bring "the goods", and that's fine, but I'm being serious. First of all, 60 years old is not old enough that you should spend your days sitting in front of a computer. Hell, the older you get, the less time you should spend sitting in front of a computer. I know this is gonna be hard for you to understand, but humans are social beings, they like to be around other humans (physically, not through the internet, though I have no doubt you derive great pleasure from making your e-friends post :lol and :lmao emoticons to your insults to a person you'll never meet...don't worry, you'll grow out of it)...especially older people who have families. What interests me about Culburn is why he spends more time with strangers on the internet than with his own family, especially since he's at home all the time (it's not as though he's chillin at work posting on spurstalk...that would be more understandable tbh, nobody likes to work :lol)

Serious question, Cul

midnightpulp
04-11-2012, 03:56 AM
I know you're here to get laughs from your e-friends for trying to bring "the goods", and that's fine, but I'm being serious. First of all, 60 years old is not old enough that you should spend your days sitting in front of a computer. Hell, the older you get, the less time you should spend sitting in front of a computer. I know this is gonna be hard for you to understand, but humans are social beings, they like to be around other humans (physically, not through the internet, though I have no doubt you derive great pleasure from making your e-friends post :lol and :lmao emoticons to your insults to a person you'll never meet...don't worry, you'll grow out of it)...especially older people who have families. What interests me about Culburn is why he spends more time with strangers on the internet than with his own family, especially since he's at home all the time (it's not as though he's chillin at work posting on spurstalk...that would be more understandable tbh, nobody likes to work :lol)

Serious question, Cul

Maybe this board is what he enjoys most at this particular time in his life. From the pictures he's posted, he's obviously traveled, looks to have a satisfying married life (couples who've been married 30+ years have long since passed the co-dependency phase and are at the point in their relationship where they can spend most of their time away from each other and not grow apart), been to 'Nam, and is most likely retired, so I don't think him preferring to sit on his ass and spend time with us strangers is evidence that he leads, or has led, an unfulfilling life, or that he neglects his family.

benefactor
04-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Wow...this thread took a turn since I went to bed. We went from defiant, stiff-necked Culburn to broken down emotional Culburn.

In sitting back and viewing the full spectrum of his behavoir I can't help but wonder if he is a sociopath and we are his control outlet. I guess this is better than him strangling kittens or stalking children.

Giuseppe
04-11-2012, 07:21 AM
An honest to god response.

Now, why couldn't you act this way for more then one post Giupp..serious question.

Shad, I've told my age a dozen times on this Board.

Wild Cobra Kai
04-11-2012, 07:27 AM

This. If you take out your parrot posts and only count the uniques that are actual takes, 10 minutes is nothing. You probably only post those a couple of times a day.

If you just go away, I can almost guarantee nothing will change. If you clean up your parrot act, it likely will be. Either way, we're rid of the parrot.

Giuseppe
04-11-2012, 07:29 AM
Wow...this thread took a turn since I went to bed. We went from defiant, stiff-necked Culburn to broken down emotional Culburn.

In sitting back and viewing the full spectrum of his behavoir I can't help but wonder if he is a sociopath and we are his control outlet. I guess this is better than him strangling kittens or stalking children.

Here is my cat story. I had a paper route as a kid, The Cleveland Plain Dealer. Everyday I had to deliver at 5AM. One morning I was delivering and I came across this brown paper lunch bag on the sidewalk, neatly folded closed. Inside was this kitten, perfectly sectioned, nary a sign of blood. Probably a psychopath in my neighborhood.

manufan10
04-11-2012, 08:48 AM
:cry

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 08:50 AM
The Cleveland Plain Dealer.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

BUMP
04-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Good read on the iphone while I took a dump :tu

this tbh

reading this whole thread made my Diff Eq lecture fly right along

Axe Murderer
04-11-2012, 09:30 AM
His human side has a way of getting to you, a side of him I see more than most since I interact with him on his page and talked with him on the radio show. It's why I was soft on enacting the CRA against him. I think mono was as well, but he's obviously a more merciless bureaucrat than I, so he was able to stand firm despite having a soft spot for the old bastard.

But when he welched, I lost all sympathy.

tbh it's the posting frequency that's in question. Everytime I spammed or went on a forum run, i knew consequences were on the way i just didn't give a shit:lol Why should Cubby be any different?

And :lmao at thinking a 1 post per 10 minute limit is harsh at all. Cubby got it easy imho. I've had accounts banned for doing what he's doing

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2012, 09:52 AM
How is 10 minutes going to change anything?..it should be 30 minutes, otherwise, we probably won't even notice a difference..

Only an idiot like Mono would set such shitty guidelines, tbh..

Mono and Pulp are the biggest Culburn enablers on this forum, they should both have very little to do with his punishment..it's not a coincidence that they are/were also the 2 biggest Lakaluva enablers, at one point, too..

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Hey Harlem, don't act like a few EC members don't agree with you. I proposed a 5 post daily limit and m>s was the only one to support it. Everyone else jumped down my throat to defend Culburn's honor.

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 09:57 AM
Actually nevermind m>s didn't even support that proposal at the time, granted his view has probably changed since then.

The EC in general enables Cully for whatever reason. They'll deny it and say they don't find Cully funny at all, but they obviously do given how lenient they are with him.

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2012, 10:00 AM
That would make a lot more sense, tbh..

If he had a daily post limit, he would probably post his actual thoughts, as opposed to turning on his automated system of non-sequitors and catchphrases..

This thread took a nostalgic turn, for a poster that hasn't given us any quality goods in a year or so..

Leetonidas
04-11-2012, 10:01 AM
Actually nevermind m>s didn't even support that proposal at the time, granted his view has probably changed since then.

The EC in general enables Cully for whatever reason. They'll deny it and say they don't find Cully funny at all, but they obviously do given how lenient they are with him.

It's because years ago he was a :cry great fucking troll :cry and :cry so creative :cry

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 10:01 AM
This thread took a nostalgic turn, for a poster that hasn't given us any quality goods in a year or so..
Couldn't agree more tbh. Cully played most of the EC like a board game in this thread.

And yeah, given that he has about 5 different phrases he uses, a 5 day posting limit ensures he's able to post each phrase once. Posting the same phrase more than once doesn't serve a purpose, imo.

ElNono
04-11-2012, 10:18 AM
A 10 min recess between posts would reduce the spam from the current 284 posts/24h to no more than 144/24h...

The idea here isn't to penalize Culby himself, but the amount of spam he throws around into every thread. Whether he finds that acceptable or not, the EC doesn't really care.

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 10:22 AM
The idea here isn't to penalize Culby himself
This is the part I don't understand. Why does everyone else in the EC act like they're dancing on razor blades when the topic of offending poor widdle Cuwy is brought up? Cully's ignored countless warnings from Kori, the EC, etc., yet the majority of the EC thinks he himself is above penalty.

ElNono
04-11-2012, 10:27 AM
This is the part I don't understand. Why does everyone else in the EC act like they're dancing on razor blades when the topic of offending poor widdle Cuwy is brought up? Cully's ignored countless warnings from Kori, the EC, etc., yet the majority of the EC thinks he himself is above penalty.

Because per the EC rules, if what you want is to ban him, you have to ship your vote at the end of the month. And apparently, there's simply not enough consensus from enough EC members to do that.

I think Culb isn't seen as a bad poster, just a poster that lost his game somewhere and replaced it with an answering machine. The post limit tries to address the answering machine part. Whether that causes Culby to elevate his game again or GTFO, both are welcome developments.

ElNono
04-11-2012, 10:31 AM
One other thing which I think it's important to point out is that we're dealing with an old person and former vet. Batches of depression, senility, PTSD, etc are not out of the question, thus you don't want to penalize him for any of that. You want him to get back at the top of his mental game, but at the same time you have to protect the NBA Forum.

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Hey Harlem, don't act like a few EC members don't agree with you. I proposed a 5 post daily limit and m>s was the only one to support it. Everyone else jumped down my throat to defend Culburn's honor.

What exactly would a five post limit accomplish? What if he's in a game blog and decided he really wanted to talk basketball? Farfetched but let's say he's behaving himself and posting properly? Does he still deserve to be banned after post 6?

The point of the 10 minute limit is to prevent him from being able to go on his parroting sprees. If he has to wait 10 minutes then the hope is he'll give up on parroting or, if he decides to continue parroting, it's been extremely hampered.

The system isn't perfect and I've already received PM's outlining ways he might get around it. If he does that then maybe your proposal should be taken more seriously.

And :lmao at acting like HarlemHeat gives a fuck about this. Of course he's going to toss your salad on this subject, you don't agree with me on it.

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 10:34 AM
Because per the EC rules, if what you want is to ban him, you have to ship your vote at the end of the month. And apparently, there's simply not enough consensus from enough EC members to do that.
Which is what I don't get. As funny as pinking hemann was, hemann never posts in the NBA forum. Cully is the main reason the NBA forum has been a complete cesspool recently.

I think Culb isn't seen as a bad poster, just a poster that lost his game somewhere and replaced it with an answering machine.
Cul has been an answering machine since the day he started posting here. The only difference is his catch phrases and repetition got old and since he's not a very smart guy (at all) he's incapable of developing new material, so he started lashing out and going into hyperdrive with his spamming once people stopped finding it funny. He's rarely ever talked about basketball consistently, recently he just went from rarely to never. Cul has been a "bad poster" for over a year now.

The post limit tries to address the answering machine part. Whether that causes Culby to elevate his game again or GTFO, both are welcome developments.
When has he ever elevated his game? He's just gonna lash out more and spam with worse stuff since his frequency goes down. This is the equivalent of taking cake away from a 6 year old fat kid thinking it'll cause him to act better and lose weight.

monosylab1k

yeah exactly, if he is so concerned about getting Cubby under control, where was DoK at the end of March campaigning for Cubby's banning/pinking? He was right there with everyone looking to lynch hemann instead.

BlackSwordsMan
buncha soft nukkas just murk this nugga and steel his chain already stop compromising a negotiation with the person you wanna rob

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 10:35 AM
What if he's in a game blog and decided he really wanted to talk basketball?
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 10:35 AM
yeah exactly, if he is so concerned about getting Cubby under control, where was DoK at the end of March campaigning for Cubby's banning/pinking? He was right there with everyone looking to lynch hemann instead.
As I said already, me trying to campaign to get Cully banned woulda been an exercise of futility and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 10:36 AM
As I said already, me trying to campaign to get Cully banned woulda been an exercise of futility and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

Did you even try?

BlackSwordsMan
04-11-2012, 10:37 AM
did bill the butcher try and compromise? nah he got his blade and went up against the irish for the 5 points

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Did you even try?
I've tried and it went nowhere. Hence why I said an exercise in futility. I'm not gonna keep trying and keep giving Cully more material to spam with.

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 10:38 AM
btw if i do nothing but make shitty suggestions that everybody embraces, and you're the poor outcast that nobody takes seriously, I'm more than happy to ignore the EC forum for a month, get myself kicked out, and let you have all the influence you want.

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 10:41 AM
btw if i do nothing but make shitty suggestions that everybody embraces, and you're the poor outcast that nobody takes seriously, I'm more than happy to ignore the EC forum for a month, get myself kicked out, and let you have all the influence you want.
That wouldn't give me any more influence, it's not like my influence and your influence are inversely related where if one goes down the other goes up, and this suggestion is certainly better than nothing, just not as strong as I would have preferred. I'm not even targeting you specifically with my posts, I'm talking about the EC in general. For whatever reason, Cully gets away with his antics a lot more than any other poster does. If someone in the mookie crew spammed the NBA forum with 260+ posts in a day, the EC would be up in arms against him.

Fpoonsie
04-11-2012, 10:41 AM
I kinda thought mono "enabling" Cully at this point was just a shtick. It'd be a bit disappointing if he were sincere.

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 10:43 AM
I kinda thought mono "enabling" Cully at this point was just a shtick. It'd be a bit disappointing if he were sincere.

how have i been enabling him? I created a fucking bill specifically targeting him and his parroting, and then I worked to enforce that bill on him. Nobody else took those steps, did they?

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 10:44 AM
I don't think I specifically pointed to mono as the enabler anywhere (if I did then that was wrong). Pretty much every EC member outside of me and m>s is in denial about the fact they enjoy Cully's spamming and find him funny to a certain extent, no matter how much they deny it.

ElNono
04-11-2012, 10:44 AM
Which is what I don't get. As funny as pinking hemann was, hemann never posts in the NBA forum. Cully is the main reason the NBA forum has been a complete cesspool recently.

Yet Culby rarely starts threads, thus pinking would've done nothing to him.

Cul has been an answering machine since the day he started posting here. The only difference is his catch phrases and repetition got old and since he's not a very smart guy (at all) he's incapable of developing new material, so he started lashing out and going into hyperdrive with his spamming once people stopped finding it funny. He's rarely ever talked about basketball consistently, recently he just went from rarely to never. Cul has been a "bad poster" for over a year now.

His basketball takes have been rare, but you also forget that gems like the "fortifying" schtick you ran with was actually what anybody would consider a genuine basketball take, regardless of how badly it backfired.

When has he ever elevated his game? He's just gonna lash out more and spam with worse stuff since his frequency goes down. This is the equivalent of taking cake away from a 6 year old fat kid thinking it'll cause him to act better and lose weight.

Well, it either will work or it won't. If it doesn't work, then we can address it then. There's no good reason to going straight for the axe from the get go. I mean, heck, even hemann gets to post here, even though he's fully covered with semen already.

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Yet Culby rarely starts threads, thus pinking would've done nothing to him.
Hence why I said ban, and hence why giving him the monthly pinking woulda been pointless.

His basketball takes have been rare, but you also forget that gems like the "fortifying" schtick you ran with was actually what anybody would consider a genuine basketball take, regardless of how badly it backfired.
:lol what? Saying the 2011 Suns would win the Western Conference was a genius basketball take?

Well, it either will work or it won't. If it doesn't work, then we can address it then.
if it does "work" by the EC's standard's, Cully will get his posting privileges back, he'll play nice for a little bit, then go back to spamming again. Once he gets completely out of control, we'll repeat this whole process all over again.

ElNono
04-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Hence why I said ban, and hence why giving him the monthly pinking woulda been pointless.

Well, propose it for next month's banning session, and go from there. Don't know what you want me to tell you. I personally think a slower approach gives him a chance to react. Maybe it won't work. If it does not work, I'm sure you'll find the support you need for the banning.

:lol what? Saying the 2011 Suns would win the Western Conference was a genius basketball take?

His comment was towards the Hedo trade. It was poor prognostication and written hideously, like he normally does, but it was a basketball take. I mean, is it that much more irrational than "If Mike Brown and Kobe win a ship..."?

if it does "work" by the EC's standard's, Cully will get his posting privileges back, he'll play nice for a little bit, then go back to spamming again. Once he gets completely out of control, we'll repeat this whole process all over again.

Well, if he decides to remain an offender, you'll have the ammo you need to promote the ban. I mean, it's not like we've not gone over the same poster and established harsher rules if they keep acting stupid (see Kool).
Then again, he has stated he would rather not post if limited, so the CRA might work just the same as a ban.

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 11:07 AM
AwwWwWwWWwWwwWWwwwWWwWwWWwWWwww :depressed

What's the matter officer? I'll tell you what's the matter. It's a little insurance policy called "Directive 4", my little contribution to your psychological profile. Any attempt to arrest a senior member of EC results in pinking. What did you think? That you were an ordinary poster? You're our product and we can't very well have our products turning against us, can we?

Fabbs
04-11-2012, 11:43 AM
So bottom line it without all the jerking off cutesy code talk.

Is the parrot gone?

Giuseppe
04-11-2012, 11:44 AM
^Let me check an asshole, Fabbs.

Giuseppe
04-11-2012, 11:45 AM
^Now the big test.

Giuseppe
04-11-2012, 11:45 AM
I'm still upright.

Fabbs
04-11-2012, 11:46 AM
:rollin that's what i thought.

Maybe the site needs "hits" to pay for medical bills.
Just saying.
I'm not judging.

BlackSwordsMan
04-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Seppe just shit all over the EC proving it's a useless organization full of asians who just bicker about posters in a sub-forum everyone can see

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2012, 11:58 AM
What exactly would a five post limit accomplish? What if he's in a game blog and decided he really wanted to talk basketball? Farfetched but let's say he's behaving himself and posting properly? Does he still deserve to be banned after post 6?

The point of the 10 minute limit is to prevent him from being able to go on his parroting sprees. If he has to wait 10 minutes then the hope is he'll give up on parroting or, if he decides to continue parroting, it's been extremely hampered.

The system isn't perfect and I've already received PM's outlining ways he might get around it. If he does that then maybe your proposal should be taken more seriously.

And :lmao at acting like HarlemHeat gives a fuck about this. Of course he's going to toss your salad on this subject, you don't agree with me on it.

Why does Culbear deserve so many chances, tbh?..

There have been many posters that have been banned or severely punished for less than Giuseppe's spamming, tbh..

I would rather see him using his 5 daily posts in a productive manner, as proof that he's willing to change his ways..

I do give a shit about this, your opinion on this matter does not make a difference to make..you're an even bigger attention whore than Harlem, tbh, which speaks volumes..you're the biggest Culburn enabler, as you were with Luva, and then once everybody grew tired of their acts, you turned on them and pretend like you planned it all along:lol..mainstream as fuck..

BlackSwordsMan
04-11-2012, 11:58 AM
my smart ones ravaolli was opened should I eat it?

NRHector
04-11-2012, 12:06 PM

no donīt eat it, is too smart

redzero
04-11-2012, 12:06 PM

There have been many posters that have been banned or severely punished for less than Giuseppe's spamming, tbh..

I would rather see him using his 5 daily posts in a productive manner, as proof that he's willing to change his ways..

I do give a shit about this, your opinion on this matter does not make a difference to make..you're an even bigger attention whore than Harlem, tbh, which speaks volumes..you're the biggest Culburn enabler, as you were with Luva, and then once everybody grew tired of their acts, you turned on them and pretend like you planned it all along:lol..mainstream as fuck..

Why'd you delete your other post in this thread?

NRHector
04-11-2012, 12:08 PM
2 days later and nothing happened to the welcher :wow

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 12:10 PM
:rollin that's what i thought.

Maybe the site needs "hits" to pay for medical bills.
Just saying.
I'm not judging.

Kori already said it would take a few days for the punishment to happen. Try to keep up.

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 12:15 PM

And you're a welcher.

Fpoonsie
04-11-2012, 12:35 PM
how have i been enabling him? I created a fucking bill specifically targeting him and his parroting, and then I worked to enforce that bill on him. Nobody else took those steps, did they?

I was more referring to the back-and-forth you'd get into w/ him about who quit, with a lot a "uh-uh"s and allusions to "cookies."

I don't think I specifically pointed to mono as the enabler anywhere (if I did then that was wrong). Pretty much every EC member outside of me and m>s is in denial about the fact they enjoy Cully's spamming and find him funny to a certain extent, no matter how much they deny it.

HH said it.

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2012, 12:40 PM
:lol the boy Mono is still denying he revoked our bet..

I don't know what the harm is in admitting you were on tilt and emotional, so I took advantage of the moment and got my name cleared..everybody knows how emo you can be, tbh, it shouldn't surprise anybody..

:lol Culbear enabler

Giuseppe
04-11-2012, 12:42 PM

Bend over. I'll fuckin' eat it.

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 12:45 PM
:lol the boy Mono is still denying he revoked our bet..

I don't know what the harm is in admitting you were on tilt and emotional, so I took advantage of the moment and got my name cleared..everybody knows how emo you can be, tbh, it shouldn't surprise anybody..

:lol Culbear enabler

Admit you welched or I'll post the PM conversation between us.

Giuseppe
04-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Admit you welched or I'll post the PM conversation between us.

That SOB Har.

I'll be damned. You've nary room, Har.

ha, ha.

z0sa
04-11-2012, 12:49 PM
mono vs harlem much more interesting than anything to do with culburn

ElNono
04-11-2012, 12:50 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/t65p5g.gif

VBM
04-11-2012, 12:52 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/t65p5g.gif

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/michelle_beadle_hotdog.gif

jeebus
04-11-2012, 12:56 PM
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/michelle_beadle_hotdog.gif

http://s2.favim.com/orig/28/blue-donuts-hell-homer-simpsons-Favim.com-231447.gif

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 01:00 PM
we all know Harlem will do his usual deflecting, call me mainstream, a cubby sympathizer, etc.....so I'm going to skip all the pomp and circumstance and just post the PM.

Everybody remember that I have an ACTUAL SCREENSHOT and don't do the fake ass "post a quote that I manufactured" shit that HarlemHeat does.

This was in the middle of The Pickling and HarlemHeat thought that since I was planning on leaving the forum, he could then tell everybody that I "sent him a PM" saying he was out of the bet. That never happened.

Then I sent him a PM calling him out for being a welcher. His reply was this -

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9753/hhwelch.jpg

Axe Murderer
04-11-2012, 01:12 PM
interesting

Brazil
04-11-2012, 01:14 PM
interesting

not

Venti Quattro
04-11-2012, 01:16 PM
mono you gotta upgrade to Windows 7.

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 01:17 PM
mono you gotta upgrade to Windows 7.

tbh i'm just waiting a couple months to upgrade the entire PC.

manufan10
03-01-2013, 10:16 PM
#FreeGiuseppe (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210098&goto=newpost)