PDA

View Full Version : One last chance at redemption for Cubby

Pages : [1] 2

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 01:16 AM
I dont want to see you neutered, but if you insist on being like this, then we have no choice. This is your final chance here. Answer my question and I'll petition the EC to reverse our ruling and let you continue posting freely.

Just explain why you are welching. Tell us exactly why, without using any of your typical parroting catchphrases. Give an honest answer why, and i promise you i will have this decision reversed.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 01:18 AM
Solly Cholly, you're on the list.

Let us proceed...

baseline bum
04-10-2012, 01:19 AM
lmcontrollinao!

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 01:20 AM
lmcontrollinao!

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Kai
04-10-2012, 01:21 AM
The reason he's welching is because he doesn't feel like it.

redzero
04-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 01:22 AM
The reason he's welching is because he doesn't feel like it.

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

baseline bum
Every man gotta have a code, cubby.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 01:23 AM
Every man gotta have a code, cubby.

Let us proceed...

100%duncan
04-10-2012, 01:23 AM
Punish that bitch

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 01:24 AM
Punish that bitch

Let us proceed...

100%duncan
04-10-2012, 01:25 AM

Let us proceed...

Suck their cocky's,you fagotty bitch.

Let them proceed with yo life.

redzero
04-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Punish that bitch

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/215.png&w=350&h=254
http://images.wikia.com/batman/images/9/9b/Bank_manager_2.JPG

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 01:27 AM
Suck their cocky's,you fagotty bitch.

Let them proceed with yo life.

Let us proceed...

100%duncan
04-10-2012, 01:28 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/215.png&w=350&h=254
http://images.wikia.com/batman/images/9/9b/Bank_manager_2.JPG

:lol actually had a good laugh there

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 01:35 AM
Giuseppe, i am being completely human here. We have a bond, something more than this forum. You calling into the show was something magical. You resurrected my spirit and transformed the face of the NBA Forum. Unfortunately time passes and things change. I truly dont want this punishment imposed on you, but if it must happen, then i am prepared to sign your death certificate. Please throw me a bone here, for old time's sake. Remember the fun times on the show, remember the bonds formed, and please don't go out like this. Explain why you welched and i will guarantee you that this punishment will not happen. Continue down this path and i will have no problem fulfilling the people's wish to see you in shackles.

ElNono
04-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Cholly Cholly :sleep

100%duncan
04-10-2012, 01:39 AM

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 01:43 AM
Giuseppe, i am being completely human here. We have a bond, something more than this forum. You calling into the show was something magical. You resurrected my spirit and transformed the face of the NBA Forum. Unfortunately time passes and things change. I truly dont want this punishment imposed on you, but if it must happen, then i am prepared to sign your death certificate. Please throw me a bone here, for old time's sake. Remember the fun times on the show, remember the bonds formed, and please don't go out like this. Explain why you welched and i will guarantee you that this punishment will not happen. Continue down this path and i will have no problem fulfilling the people's wish to see you in shackles.

& I shouldn't a done it to begin with. I forsaked Kool & Luva by doing so. I have to carry that guilt with me henceforth.

I'm no longer going to engage people who then everytime we get into a scrape (win or lose) run and tell Kori and/or the EC. Afterward, they feel better and then come looking for me to engage in decent conversation. And like a complete fool [prior to the last 24 hours] I'd engage 'em. That was my mistake. Not their's. No. You made your choice, Mono. You can live with it.

I've no sympathy for you.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 01:44 AM

Let us proceed...

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

100%duncan
04-10-2012, 01:44 AM
Tap det ass Mono

100%duncan
04-10-2012, 01:45 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Nope. A Welcher.

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 01:48 AM
& I shouldn't a done it to begin with. I forsaked Kool & Luva by doing so. I have to carry that guilt with me henceforth.

I'm no longer going to engage people who then everytime we get into a scrape (win or lose) run and tell Kori and/or the EC. Afterward, they feel better and then come looking for me to engage in decent conversation. And like a complete fool [prior to the last 24 hours] I'd engage 'em. That was my mistake. Not their's. No. You made your choice, Mono. You can live with it.

I've no sympathy for you.

Then i will mourn the loss of a brother. The punishment will happen, i will no longer look to block it.

I represent the people, Cubby. Nothing more, nothing less. This isn't personal, it's politics.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 01:50 AM
Then i will mourn the loss of a brother. The punishment will happen, i will no longer look to block it.

I represent the people, Cubby. Nothing more, nothing less. This isn't personal, it's politics.

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 01:50 AM
Nope. A Welcher.

Let us proceed...

Spurs9
04-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Just ban him and be done with it.

Reck
04-10-2012, 03:33 PM
This is why the EC is a joke as it stands.

See shit through faggots.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Just ban him and be done with it.

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 03:34 PM

Let us proceed...

BlackSwordsMan
04-10-2012, 04:19 PM

EC is nothing but sending a PM to kori and hopefully she responds.

Venti Quattro
04-10-2012, 04:20 PM
idgi why are you still giving him one shot at redemption when he has had many grave and in your face violations of the ST constitution and subsequent bills?

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 04:22 PM
EC is nothing but sending a PM to kori and hopefully she responds.

She's searching the better stores in San Antonio for another TIMER. The maid stole the one they had. Thank Christ.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 04:22 PM

I wish I could dispute this, but I can't. The fact an EC member is still looking give Cully a 2nd chance is inexcusable.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 04:23 PM
idgi why are you still giving him one shot at redemption when he has had many grave and in your face violations of the ST constitution and subsequent bills?

He's not. It's a ruse, to suck me in, make me eat the do-do sandwich, then say "sucker!" --and laugh like all get out.

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 04:24 PM
because i was literally seconds away from ending The Mono Show and my ST career. It was right after The Pickling, i was on the fence about staying here, i tried one final radio show which i was bombing at........then Cubby calls in and dug me out of my grave. I owed it to him to give him one final chance. He turned me down, and now regretfully i have to let the neutering take place.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 04:24 PM
I wish I could dispute this, but I can't. The fact an EC member is still looking give Cully a 2nd chance is inexcusable.

You're O & 43!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 04:26 PM
because i was literally seconds away from ending The Mono Show and my ST career. It was right after The Pickling, i was on the fence about staying here, i tried one final radio show which i was bombing at........then Cubby calls in and dug me out of my grave. I owed it to him to give him one final chance. He turned me down, and now regretfully i have to let the neutering take place.
This isn't about your radio show, it's about giving the NBA forum what it wants.

jag
04-10-2012, 04:26 PM
He's not. It's a ruse, to suck me in, make me eat the do-do sandwich, then say "sucker!" --and laugh like all get out.

Look at you, positioning yourself. I see what you're doing. No reason to start responding to people like you have an ounce of sanity. Just keep on with your stale dale act and take your punishment like a man.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 04:27 PM
The last couple of days haven't been good for the EC. The hypocrisy is palpable and laughable. Acting more like adolescent bullies than a just and fair community government.

Venti Quattro
04-10-2012, 04:27 PM
mono you said that the EC is all about the voice of the ST people. IMO giving him way too many chances is against the interests of the ST people. He has parroted everyday and willingly violated a bet with a respected poster.

Goran Dragic
04-10-2012, 04:28 PM
The last couple of days haven't been good for the EC. The hypocrisy is palpable and laughable. Acting more like adolescent bullies than a just and fair community government.
How have we acted like bullies?

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 04:29 PM

Mel

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 04:29 PM
This isn't about your radio show, it's about giving the NBA forum what it wants.

Yeah thats why i was the one who wrote the damn bill in the first place. I know this is for the betterment of the forum, but sentiment and old time's sake led me to try one final time to reach out to the old man.

jag
04-10-2012, 04:30 PM

timvp should have filled the EC positions through an election process.

Spur_Fanatic
04-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Sorry, C. But if I payed, you have to pay.
It is what is is fair, after all. Children worldwide demand it.

http://thefinger.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/kidfinger.jpg

ElNono
04-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Yeah thats why i was the one who wrote the damn bill in the first place. I know this is for the betterment of the forum, but sentiment and old time's sake led me to try one final time to reach out to the old man.

I tried to reach out to the old fart in friendly terms and he turned on that automated reply system he has. Not worth it. He knows what's up.

jag
04-10-2012, 04:32 PM

Well he took a steaming doo all over your sentiment and old time's sake.

monosylab1k

Keep it up and you'll be the next one on the chopping block.

Goran Dragic
Yeah thats why i was the one who wrote the damn bill in the first place.
I've written a bill regarding Cully and it got shot down, I saw no reason to do the same exercise in futility. Sans a few who think on their own, most EC members view you as their shepherd for whatever reason.

ElNono
04-10-2012, 04:33 PM

Uh?

ElNono
04-10-2012, 04:33 PM
If anything, the EC's effectiveness is somewhat muted because it's difficult to act quickly enough, considering the required count of votes...

Goran Dragic
04-10-2012, 04:34 PM
If anything the EC has been too lenient. The only people we've imposed any sanctions on are Kool and now Cully, the two people 80% of the NBA forum has been begging Kori to limit for over a year.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Keep it up and you'll be the next one on the chopping block.

Apparently bullies don't like dissension.

Goran Dragic
04-10-2012, 04:35 PM
If anything, the EC's effectiveness is somewhat muted because it's difficult to act quickly enough, considering the required count of votes...
Exactly. The EC hasn't done anything to posters who the NBA forum didn't have a huge problem with well before the EC.

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 04:35 PM
I've written a bill regarding Cully and it got shot down, I saw no reason to do the same exercise in futility. Sans a few who think on their own, most EC members view you as their shepherd for whatever reason.

Hmmmm maybe i should create a bill making myself President of the NBA Forum and give myself mod powers.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 04:36 PM
I tried to reach out to the old fart in friendly terms and he turned on that automated reply system he has. Not worth it. He knows what's up.

Because two weekends ago you stormed out of here ran up the steps and pounded on the EC door in the middle of the fucking night. Made a complete and utter ass of yourself because I went apeshit over a Laker's loss. You just couldn't let me alone to vent my spleen. You just had to make sure to rap me on the knuckles like some gd nun with a ruler. Then two days later you want to yuk it up with me when I got Kori giving me the once over because of your big mouth.

You can dish it, but, you can't take it, El.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Uh?

If you like, we can discuss it by PM. As you can see, mono has already issued a threat based on a single post. Bully behavior by definition.

Goran Dragic
Hmmmm maybe i should create a bill making myself President of the NBA Forum and give myself mod powers.
There's about a 40% chance that bill would get the required votes.

jag
If anything the EC has been too lenient. The only people we've imposed any sanctions on are Kool and now Cully, the two people 80% of the NBA forum has been begging Kori to limit for over a year.

hemann

Goran Dragic
04-10-2012, 04:38 PM
If you like, we can discuss it by PM. As you can see, mono has already issued a threat based on a single post. Bully behavior by definition.
:lol so you're justifying the bully label with something mono said AFTER you originally said "Bully"

Goran Dragic
04-10-2012, 04:39 PM
hemann
Shit I forgot about him.

If Mel_13 is here defending hemann's honor, then I really don't care what he has to say :lmao

ElNono
tbh, I tried to reach out to Cully about 3 weeks ago in a friendly manner, and asked him to talk to me and tell me what all this clutter was about, but he refused...

So don't come around telling me we're some bully shit... dude trashed the board... at some point somebody reported he had 284 posts in just 24 hours...

His opinions are always welcome, but flat out spamming is BS...

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Mel, you're not down here in the scum with the stink of the streets on you. Go back upstairs to the crystal palace.

Don't tell me how to raise my family.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 04:40 PM

& you've succeeded. She stood in here yesterday afternoon and took from Kool his last vestige of dignity. It was a heartless act and it sickened me. I was going to wait and request "off the record" status before mentioning this, but, to wait for that grace would be as wrong as sitting in Mono's Show.

Goran Dragic
Mel, you're not down here in the scum with the stink of the streets on you. Go back upstairs to the crystal palace.

:lmao

ElNono

He doesn't have the power or the votes to do any such thing. So the whole bully act is just that, an act.

The EC rules are out there for everyone to see... while I do accept campaign contributions for the betterment of our future, nobody in the EC has the power to be a bully.

Mel_13
:lol so you're justifying the bully label with something mono said AFTER you originally said "Bully"

Are you justifying his threat?

jag
04-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Because two weekends ago you stormed out of here ran up the steps and pounded on the EC door in the middle of the fucking night. Made a complete and utter ass of yourself because I went apeshit over a Laker's loss. You just couldn't let me alone to vent my spleen. You just had to make sure to rap me on the knuckles like some gd nun with a ruler. Then two days later you want to yuk it up with me when I got Kori giving me the once over because of your big mouth.

You can dish it, but, you can't take it, El.

If by "venting" you mean parroting the same dumb shit over and over then all you do is vent and it's unbearable. And that has nothing to do with the Lakers and nothing to do with the Spurs.

Goran Dragic
04-10-2012, 04:41 PM
It was a heartless act and it sickened me.
If someone you've never met getting his youtube privileges on an internet forum taken away sickens you while domestic abuse doesn't sicken you, you're REALLY fucked up :lmao

Goran Dragic
04-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Are you justifying his threat?
No, but I think we both know it was a hollow threat.

I'm still waiting to hear why you originally said the EC was acting like a :crybig mean bully:cry

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 04:43 PM
tbh, I tried to reach out to Cully about 3 weeks ago in a friendly manner, and asked him to talk to me and tell me what all this clutter was about, but he refused...

So don't come around telling me we're some bully shit... dude trashed the board... at some point somebody reported he had 284 posts in just 24 hours...

His opinions are always welcome, but flat out spamming is BS...

As I said NoNo, I'd be happy to take it up with you via PM.

ElNono
04-10-2012, 04:43 PM

Did I start a thread directly aimed at you and your spamming? Yes or no?

I don't care if you want to vent. You will simply not spam the board with it. Not you, not anybody else.

djohn2oo8
04-10-2012, 04:44 PM
& you've succeeded. She stood in here yesterday afternoon and took from Kool his last vestige of dignity. It was a heartless act and it sickened me. I was going to wait and request "off the record" status before mentioning this, but, to wait for that grace would be as wrong as sitting in Mono's Show.
Blame yourself cul. All your fault.

Mel_13
No, but I think we both know it was a hollow threat.

I'm still waiting to hear why you originally said the EC was acting like a :crybig mean bully:cry

Actually I said adolescent bully.

There are several examples, the subject of this thread chief among them.

Giuseppe

I don't care if you want to vent. You will simply not spam the board with it. Not you, not anybody else.

Please. You went up there and told then came back down and shit all over everythhing with me. Then left me holding the fucking bag like I'd done it all myself.

You're a phoney little shit.

Goran Dragic
04-10-2012, 04:45 PM
If Cully wanted to vent like a normal human being, no one would have a problem with it. I don't understand how spamming every thread (related or unrelated to the lakers or spurs) with "Kobe: 5, TOSB Duncan: 4" is venting.

ElNono
As I said NoNo, I'd be happy to take it up with you via PM.

It is very important for me to hear the opinions of my constituents.

Sincerely,

http://i41.tinypic.com/fmlyzt.jpg
ElNono
Spurs representative
Executive Committee

jeebus

:cry beautiful :cry

I feel so awkward when I post upstairs.

ElNono
Please. You went up there and told then came back down and shit all over everythhing with me. Then left me holding the fucking bag like I'd done it all myself.

You're a phoney little shit.

ElNono
04-10-2012, 04:47 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193894

Giuseppe
If Cully wanted to vent like a normal human being, no one would have a problem with it. I don't understand how spamming every thread (related or unrelated to the lakers or spurs) with "Kobe: 5, TOSB Duncan: 4" is venting.

That's my thing here. Kori has cited it such. If it were 5-4 Duncan I'd have to take it and I would, but, it happens to be 5-4 Kobe and it's incendiary and I'm gonna use it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
Actually I said adolescent bully.

There are several examples, the subject of this thread chief among them.
So you think we're bullying Cully? How so.

:lol being extremely cryptic justifying what you said

Mel_13
It is very important for me to hear the opinions of my constituents.

Sincerely,

http://i41.tinypic.com/fmlyzt.jpg
ElNono
Spurs representative
Executive Committee

Don't take this personally, but that's part of the problem. The relationship between the EC and the ST membership is not representative/constituent.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 04:48 PM
If it were 5-4 Duncan I'd have to take it and I would, but.
If it were 5-4 Duncan, you wouldn't be posting on this site like when it was 4-3 Duncan.

djohn2oo8
04-10-2012, 04:49 PM
If it were 5-4 Duncan, you wouldn't be posting on this site like when it was 4-3 Duncan.
:lol

jag
04-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Nono making a run at NBA Forum President.

:corn:

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 04:50 PM

El, you spent that whole night playing grab ass with me, snapping towels and having a grand old time. Then you had to cover yourself so you left me holding it and started acting all outraged and stoic.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 04:51 PM

This is true. Blame the little squirt for Orlando. He makes that bunny and all I got is O & 43!!! and that ain't nothin' here. Well, almost nothin'.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 04:52 PM
This is true.
So then don't rave about how you'd have to live with it if it were 5-4 Duncan. You wouldn't live with it, you'd hide in a cave like you and every other Lakers fan did from 2005-2007.

monosylab1k
Don't take this personally, but that's part of the problem. The relationship between the EC and the ST membership is not representative/constituent.

oh now i get it. You're asshurt you weren't even considered for the EC.

jag

http://from-ashes.com/sites/default/files/pictures/sunsbrooklopezgif_20100528102802_0_0.GIF

ElNono
04-10-2012, 04:53 PM

Well, it's representative in that there's representatives of a multitude of teams. No single team's fans can pass a law. Not even 3 or 4 teams.

I also think the initial hand-picking had to do with establishing an EC immediately and nothing else.

I don't know how each member does it, but I've been listening to my constituents and voting accordingly. Including voting for rayjay bolding even though I'm the only one supporting the motion. He's the only one that asked me to be bolded, and so I vote accordingly.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 04:54 PM
http://from-ashes.com/sites/default/files/pictures/sunsbrooklopezgif_20100528102802_0_0.GIF

LIke 48 hours before Artest made 'em sorry his daddy ever squirted his ass out. Made Collins sorry too. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

ElNono
04-10-2012, 04:54 PM
El, you spent that whole night playing grab ass with me, snapping towels and having a grand old time. Then you had to cover yourself so you left me holding it and started acting all outraged and stoic.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 04:56 PM
:cry we need more upstairs posters like shoogarbear and Obstructed_Rectum in the EC :cry

ElNono
Culby you walked into every fucking thread that night, including one about Belinelli that had nothing to do with LA, and spam, spam, spam...

It was no different than BUMP making a forum rum with his lolcats... it's trash. I don't care if it's you or anybody else. It's trash

Giuseppe

Admit that you were playin' grab ass & stinky finger with me all night.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Well, it's representative in that there's representatives of a multitude of teams. No single team's fans can pass a law. Not even 3 or 4 teams.

I also think the initial hand-picking had to do with establishing an EC immediately and nothing else.

I don't know how each member does it, but I've been listening to my constituents and voting accordingly. Including voting for rayjay bolding even though I'm the only one supporting the motion. He's the only one that asked me to be bolded, and so I vote accordingly.

I don't have a problem with how Kori and LJ created the EC, but create it they did.

I'll send you a PM.

ElNono
Admit that you were playin' grab ass & stinky finger with me all night.

I wasn't. That thread was true and it was me throwing you a honest lifeline.

Giuseppe
Culby you walked into every fucking thread that night, including one about Belinelli that had nothing to do with LA, and spam, spam, spam...

It was no different than BUMP making a forum rum with his lolcats... it's trash. I don't care if it's you or anybody else. It's trash

Your people do the same thing every time Luva shows up in a Thread and tears ya a new one. You bring out the Naruto materiel. 82 called you on it and you nearly beat him half to death over it. He was right though.

You can dish it. You can't take it.

Mel_13

You really like to say asshurt, don't you?

ElNono
04-10-2012, 04:58 PM
I don't have a problem with how Kori and LJ created the EC, but create they did.

I'll send you a PM.

Okay. Perhaps I can put together a bill with some suggestions.

Giuseppe
I wasn't.

Let us proceed...

DUNCANownsKOBE
Okay. Perhaps I can put together a bill with some suggestions.
Don't expect the bill to be taken seriously until we're all forwarded Mel's PM

ElNono
04-10-2012, 05:00 PM
Your people do the same thing every time Luva shows up in a Thread and tears ya a new one. You bring out the Naruto materiel. 82 called you on it and you nearly beat him half to death over it. He was right though.

We don't trash every thread. We simply trash the thread luva or his pet monkey starts (when he was able to do so).

As a matter of fact, you've to be told to stay away from the NBA Season Contest threads, because you were headed to trash those too.

ElNono
04-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Don't expect the bill to be taken seriously until we're all forwarded Mel's PM

What I discuss, or the payments I receive from my fellow constituents is strictly private information.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 05:01 PM
We don't trash every thread. We simply trash the thread luva or his pet monkey starts (when he was able to do so).

As a matter of fact, you've to be told to stay away from the NBA Season Contest threads, because you were headed to trash those too.

My ass. Every time he shows up you inundate that Thread with Naruto.

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 05:02 PM
You really like to say asshurt, don't you?

You really like pretending to have a point in this thread, don't you?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Can't wait before Mel pulls a Lefty and says, "Ha! Saying the EC was fucking up without giving a specific reason why they were fucking up was just trolling all along! Wasn't serious!"

ElNono
04-10-2012, 05:08 PM
My ass. Every time he shows up you inundate that Thread with Naruto.

My ass. We don't jump to other threads... plus he has to carry his own cross.

The lol thread is a prime example where things got condensed into a single spot.

Your shit stinks, and I was upfront about it. You can keep playing the renegade. Nobody is buying it.

DPG21920
04-10-2012, 05:13 PM
I'm on Culls side here tbh

ElNono
04-10-2012, 05:16 PM
What's that dollar sign on your avatar, DPG?

Brazil

what do you mean ? he is spoiling the forum like we are spoiling luva's posts with naruto ?

Giuseppe

Let us proceed...

ElNono
04-10-2012, 05:19 PM

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 05:19 PM

Let us proceed...

TimmehC
04-10-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm a welcher.
I welch on bets.

djohn2oo8
04-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Funny how curly claimed he was gonna leave and be by Katie girl doing income taxes when he has no income.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Funny how curly claimed he was gonna leave and be by Katie girl doing income taxes when he has no income.

Let us proceed...

Stalin
04-10-2012, 05:28 PM
lol you americans still letting this old man shit on you

djohn2oo8
04-10-2012, 05:30 PM

Let us proceed...
Can Kool still post youtube videos? :lol

Giuseppe
lol you americans still letting this old man shit on you

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
Can Kool still post youtube videos? :lol

Let us proceed...

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Can't wait before Mel pulls a Lefty and says, "Ha! Saying the EC was fucking up without giving a specific reason why they were fucking up was just trolling all along! Wasn't serious!"

That's not going to happen.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 05:32 PM
That's not going to happen.

You're in for a treat, Mel. They won't leave you alone over this. They'll have 100% compliance, or, they'll dog you to your dieing day.

jeebus
04-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Good read on the iphone while I took a dump :tu

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 05:39 PM
You're in for a treat, Mel. They won't leave you alone over this. They'll have 100% compliance, or, they'll dog you to your dieing day.

So be it.

Punishing violations of approved laws is a legitimate function of government.

Going beyond existing laws is not acceptable.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 05:45 PM

This post is laughable. You're advocating the use of diplomacy and tact (what you're indirectly implying) when it comes to the handling of a chimp (Kool) and another poster who is good but chooses to be self-destructive in defending said chimp?

If we were really bullies we'd sanction lakaluva--but he doesn't mass spam and parrot--and besides, he dug his own grave with all the stupid shit he's done/known for. If you'd "read" the shit in the NBA Forum lately then methinks you wouldn't be pulling the "I'm the wise old man" card here.

The only way to deal with a chimp is put him in a cage.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 05:51 PM
This post is laughable. You're advocating the use of diplomacy and tact (what you're indirectly implying) when it comes to the handling of a chimp (Kool) and another poster who is good but chooses to be self-destructive in defending said chimp?

If we were really bullies we'd sanction lakaluva--but he doesn't mass spam and parrot--and besides, he dug his own grave with all the stupid shit he's done/known for. If you'd "read" the shit in the NBA Forum lately then methinks you wouldn't be pulling the "I'm the wise old man" card here.

The only way to deal with a chimp is put him in a cage.

You're inferring plenty, that's for sure. My objections have absolutely nothing to do with diplomacy and tact.

I have no problem with the EC cleaning up the NBA forum. I applaud it.

Just do it within the rules you've established.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 05:53 PM
You're inferring plenty, that's for sure. My objections have absolutely nothing to do with diplomacy and tact.

I have no problem with the EC cleaning up the NBA forum. I applaud it.

Just do it within the rules you've established.

What do you take issue with? Be specific. I want to know.

ginobili's bald spot
04-10-2012, 05:53 PM
lol giving cubby "one last chance" when he has already had a million chances and has shown no interest in acting like a simi civilized adult before you pass a bill that is so fucking soft in the first place? EC is looking pretty bitch made at this point. Did the EC vote on this "one last chance" or is this just mono running the show? Maybe once mono gives you guys permission to start thinking for yourselves something will actually get done.

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Where exactly have we gone outside of the set rules? Again, you sound like you have no clue what your own point here is.

Brazil
04-10-2012, 05:56 PM
So be it.

Punishing violations of approved laws is a legitimate function of government.

Going beyond existing laws is not acceptable.

There are no laws for ST, just a FAQ that I'm aware of.

ST is not a democracy so the legitimacy of a "government" (let's say the EC) is anyway null, the representative have not been elected.

The EC has been nominated by the owners of the site, they gave them some power but can withdraw that power in an instant. The owners of the site have anyway the last word because they can veto a bill.

These are the rules of the game on the nba forum whether you like it or not. In that context going beyond existing laws is perfectly acceptable because there is no law anyway and once again this ain't democracy.

Big difference with a dictatorship, here, you can choose to play the game or not.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 05:59 PM
There are no laws for ST, just a FAQ that I'm aware of.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 06:00 PM
What do you take issue with? Be specific. I want to know.

Which approved bill of the EC has Cully violated? Don't need the specific violations, just name the bill he violated.

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Which approved bill of the EC has Cully violated? Don't need the specific violations, just name the bill he violated.

OMG you're retarded

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 06:03 PM

I agree with this. If we're allowing to counter-troll with Naruto images, chimp photos, stoooooooooooooooppppppps, etc, etc, why can't Culburn be afforded the same right? I understand the problem centers around the frequency with which he does it. Most of us post one or two Naruto images and then leave the thread, whereas Culburn is simply relentless, spamming every reply with one of his catchphrases, but since those catchphrases only comprise one or two lines, I don't really see how they make a thread "unreadable," as opposed to a longcat picture or large Naruto image.

I guess the reason Culburn's spamming doesn't bother me anymore is because after 2 years, I've become desensitized to it and simply scroll right by onto more substantial posts. At one time, it used to highly aggravate me, but now, it's hardly even a distraction.

Brazil
04-10-2012, 06:03 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38

so help me out here I'm lost

in the timvp thread I read:

"The NBA Forum Executive Committee will have virtually unlimited power. All that is needed is 12 affirmative votes to pass any measure they see fit.

The Protocol
1. A committee member starts a thread asking for a measure
2. Other committee members go into the thread to vote for or against the measure
3. Once 12 affirmative votes are cast, a member of the committee PMs Kori Ellis and timvp
4. The measure is carried out"

They need 12 yes and the approved from kori. If something has not been done properly, it is up to kori to do something about it.

do you know something I'm not aware of ? of I missed something?

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 06:05 PM
OMG you're retarded

Nice response.

I'm trying to engage in a dialogue.

That takes two parties.

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Nice response.

I'm trying to engage in a dialogue.

That takes two parties.

Go read Bill ST03 and then kill yourself you fucking mongoloid. ":cry what bill did he violate?:cry" How about the fucking one we've been discussing the past three days you dumbfuck.

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 06:07 PM
lol giving cubby "one last chance" when he has already had a million chances and has shown no interest in acting like a simi civilized adult before you pass a bill that is so fucking soft in the first place? EC is looking pretty bitch made at this point. Did the EC vote on this "one last chance" or is this just mono running the show? Maybe once mono gives you guys permission to start thinking for yourselves something will actually get done.

There is no last chance. The EC unanimously voted to have a time-limit imposed, which has already been passed into legislation by the honorable Kor I. Ellis.

NRHector
Culby always tries to act civilized when the ax is coming to his head and tries to play the martyr card and then a few days later goes back to his parroting ways, he thought this forum was AZ Central

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Bill ST.03 - The Clutter Reduction Act

First line (I believe):
This bill is for those posters who like to post excessive and non-stop messages and/or images that are detrimental to the health of The United States Of SpursTalk. Whether it's nonstop "parroting" of certain phrases in an extreme rapidfire manner...

Now, you may argue the validity of what you deem "detrimental," but this goes on in pretty much every thread he posts in now.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Go read Bill ST03 and then kill yourself you fucking mongoloid. ":cry what bill did he violate?:cry" How about the fucking one we've been discussing the past three days you dumbfuck.

Wow, you really are incapable of engaging in a mature conversation.

I tried.

Maybe it will go better with DD.

Brazil
04-10-2012, 06:10 PM
I agree with this. If we're allowing to counter-troll with Naruto images, chimp photos, stoooooooooooooooppppppps, etc, etc, why can't Culburn be afforded the same right? I understand the problem centers around the frequency with which he does it. Most of us post one or two Naruto images and then leave the thread, whereas Culburn is simply relentless, spamming every reply with one of his catchphrases, but since those catchphrases only comprise one or two lines, I don't really see how they make a thread "unreadable," as opposed to a longcat picture or large Naruto image.

I guess the reason Culburn's spamming doesn't bother me anymore is because after 2 years, I've become desensitized to it and simply scroll right by onto more substantial posts. At one time, it used to highly aggravate me, but now, it's hardly even a distraction.

This is some good revisionism here tbh... If Luva was posting something readable and interesting, nobody would counter troll him with naruto stuff. Luva just chose to talk shit on 100% of his posts in response he receives shit, seems fair to me.

Cul is spamming everything even "serious" threads up stairs or down stairs, he randomly spam posters that even don't talk to him or engage him in a discussion.

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 06:12 PM
This is some good revisionism here tbh... If Luva was posting something readable and interesting, nobody would counter troll him with naruto stuff. Luva just chose to talk shit on 100% of his posts in response he receives shit, seems fair to me.

Cul is spamming everything even "serious" threads up stairs or down stairs, he randomly spam posters that even don't talk to him or engage him in a discussion.

Very good point.

monosylab1k
This is your final chance here. Answer my question and I'll petition the EC to reverse our ruling and let you continue posting freely.

LMAO all the little faggots thinking i rule the EC clearly don't read. I didnt promise Cubby anythinh in this thread other than petitioning my fellow EC members . That's all. I didnt say anything would absolutely get done. That would have been his last chance at any hope of a reversal in the decision. Clearly if nobody agreed with me then the shit would have gone down anyways. ":cry mono thinks he runs things :cry"

Stalin

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 06:13 PM

I tried.

Maybe it will go better with DD.

Listen dude, I understand where you both are coming from--but he's right on this one. I'm a big Cubby fan and obviously mono is too (and this was before the chemistry on the radio show).

If I see someone I like slicing away at their wrists with a razor, I'm not going to let them keep hacking away.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Bill ST.03 - The Clutter Reduction Act

First line (I believe):

Now, you may argue the validity of what you deem "detrimental," but this goes on in pretty much every thread he posts in now.

Thank you for the thoughtful response.

I'm aware of the CRA and don't question your interpretation of it.

Am I correct that the ST.06 - The Anti-Welching Bill has not been passed or approved?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 06:15 PM
LMAO all the little faggots thinking i rule the EC clearly don't read. I didnt promise Cubby anythinh in this thread other than petitioning my fellow EC members .
I've said already, you petitioning would mean Jamstone, LnGrrr, midnightpulp, and others, saying "You're right! Cully's such a funny old fellow! I change my vote to no!"

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 06:15 PM

If you had a point i'd take you seriously. You came in here bitching about the EC with no rhyme or reason or logic, like a 13 year old girl PMSing for the first time, so i treated you thusly.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 06:16 PM
LMAO all the little faggots thinking i rule the EC clearly don't read. I didnt promise Cubby anythinh in this thread other than petitioning my fellow EC members . That's all. I didnt say anything would absolutely get done. That would have been his last chance at any hope of a reversal in the decision. Clearly if nobody agreed with me then the shit would have gone down anyways. ":cry mono thinks he runs things :cry"

I dont want to see you neutered, but if you insist on being like this, then we have no choice. This is your final chance here. Answer my question and I'll petition the EC to reverse our ruling and let you continue posting freely.

Just explain why you are welching. Tell us exactly why, without using any of your typical parroting catchphrases. Give an honest answer why, and i promise you i will have this decision reversed.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Thank you for the thoughtful response.

I'm aware of the CRA and don't question your interpretation of it.

Am I correct that the ST.06 - The Anti-Welching Bill has not been passed or approved?

It has not, but if I've correctly got a read on where you're going with this, the welshing didn't get him CRA'd--he was considered for this before the welsh, but his actions afterwards certainly didn't curry any favor in his direction.

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 06:18 PM
I've said already, you petitioning would mean Jamstone, LnGrrr, midnightpulp, and others, saying "You're right! Cully's such a funny old fellow! I change my vote to no!"

I initially voted no. I changed my vote because the fucker welched, so he deserves punishment by proxy via the CRA for that infraction, so you're wrong thinking Mono's petitioning would've made me reconsider anything.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 06:20 PM
It has not, but if I've correctly got a read on where you're going with this, the welshing didn't get him CRA'd--he was considered for this before the welsh, but his actions afterwards certainly didn't curry any favor in his direction.

I know the welshing did not get him CRA'd, the thread to invoke sanctions had been started before the welch.

The punishment, however, was increased during the voting process based upon the welch. The EC increased the punishment under one act for violation of another, yet to be approved act.

Stalin
04-10-2012, 06:20 PM

Very true, he contstantly spams me when I'll be discussing kobe's shittiness with other posters, then cry i shouldn't come around him no more. How do i come around him? When I only average 4 posts a day to his 45 posts a day. If he's spamming every thread, isn't he coming around us?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 06:22 PM
I know the welshing did not get him CRA'd, the thread to invoke sanctions had been started before the welch.

The punishment, however, was increased during the voting process based upon the welch. The EC increased the punishment under one act for violation of another, yet to be approved act.
:lmao acting like we're the supreme court and there's some constitution we have to interpret. You're taking this REALLY seriously :lol

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 06:24 PM
:lmao acting like we're the supreme court and there's some constitution we have to interpret. You're taking this REALLY seriously :lol

Mel caught ya's tiptoeing thru the tulips and slapped ya's upside the cocksucker.

You can dish it. You just can't take it.

DPG21920
I'm not on Culls side, he's an idiot lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick

The 5-to-10 minute CRA change?

If you show up to sentencing and call the judge a fuckface, is he likely to add more time onto your term?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 06:25 PM
You can dish it. You just can't take it.
Idk why you keep saying this, it sums up Lakerfan in a nutshell.

midnightpulp

No. They already had the 12 votes before I changed my vote to yes, which I did so in response to his welch.

Giuseppe
I'm not on Culls side, he's an idiot lol

Let us proceed...

Brazil
04-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Very true, he contstantly spams me when I'll be discussing kobe's shittiness with other posters, then cry i shouldn't come around him no more. How do i come around him? When I only average 4 posts a day to his 45 posts a day. If he's spamming every thread, isn't he coming around us?

he is impossible to avoid.

let's say you are lurking and posting on a serious thread about Lamar quitting on the mavs, he is going to come at you saying you have no room, diaw and jax quit too, neal rapedPeriod too, duncan 5 kobe 4 etc...

Giuseppe
Idk why you keep saying this, it sums up Lakerfan in a nutshell.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

DPG21920
This poster is on ignore

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 06:27 PM
DPG21920 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13014)
Buckets & Bullets

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=13014&dateline=1327531974 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13014)

Position: Pass-First Guard
Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $1000
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/blackaward.gif http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6128/dollhair.png

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: One last chance at redemption for Cubby

This poster is on ignore

I ignore no one.

It's my religion.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 06:27 PM
lol mel thinking that welching isn't a shit sucking thing to do unless an internet committee creates a bill on it

I'm pretty sure if Kori found out a poster was a serial baby raper, she wouldn't need the EC to pass a bill against baby raping to ban that poster.

NRHector
04-10-2012, 06:28 PM
and let the parroting begin :bang

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 06:29 PM
and let the parroting begin :bang

Let us proceed...

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 06:30 PM
he is impossible to avoid.

let's say you are lurking and posting on a serious thread about Lamar quitting on the mavs, he is going to come at you saying you have no room, diaw and jax quit too, neal rapedPeriod too, duncan 5 kobe 4 etc...

But in a sense, don't we do the same thing? Lakerfan will be jerking themselves off over a Kobe gamewinner or something, and then we'll invade their thread with 6-24, 3-21, etc.

Culburn's problem is not necessarily his content, it's the frequency.

DPG21920
04-10-2012, 06:31 PM
DPG21920 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13014)
Buckets & Bullets

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=13014&dateline=1327531974 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13014)

Position: Pass-First Guard
Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $1000
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/blackaward.gif http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6128/dollhair.png

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: One last chance at redemption for Cubby

This poster is on ignore

I ignore no one.

It's my religion.

Haha, you're an idiot. I don't have you on ignore, just made you say something other than sorry cholly :rollin

monosylab1k
The punishment, however, was increased during the voting process based upon the welch.

The original 5 minute limit was placed with his one week ELE time taken into consideration. Obviously when he welched, the punishment would be altered. Seriously, did you read the thread at all before you came in here PMSing?

DUNCANownsKOBE
But in a sense, don't we do the same thing?
No, no one does remotely the same thing. Which other poster goes into every single thread he has time to go in and spams it with the same phrase(s) repeatedly?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Lakerfan will be jerking themselves off over a Kobe gamewinner or something, and then we'll invade their thread with 6-24, 3-21, etc.
This comparison is also asinine. Spamming a Kobe thread with shooting statistics about Kobe is a little different than going into a thread about Lamar Odom leaving the Mavs and spamming it with a narrative about Artest's 3 in a Lakers vs. Celtics series.

DPG21920
04-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Mid with the reverse goods

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 06:37 PM
No, no one does remotely the same thing. Which other poster goes into every single thread he has time to go in and spams it with the same phrase(s) repeatedly?

This comparison is also asinine. Spamming a Kobe thread with shooting statistics about Kobe is a little different than going into a thread about Lamar Odom leaving the Mavs and spamming it with a narrative about Artest's 3 in a Lakers vs. Celtics series.

DUNCAN, runnin' as fast as he can.

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 06:38 PM

Collectively the forum does. DeadlyDynasty could start a non-troll thread celebrating Kobe and you can bet it would get 30 responses calling Kobe a chucker, referencing 6-24, etc, etc. And because Lakers fan are a minority and don't have any spammers (Kool notwithstanding) aside from Culburn, he can be considered something of an equalizer to the forum's anti-Laker repetition.

DPG21920
04-10-2012, 06:38 PM

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Collectively the forum does. DeadlyDynasty could start a non-troll thread celebrating Kobe and you can bet it would get 30 responses calling Kobe a chucker, referencing 6-24, etc, etc. And because Lakers fan are a minority and don't have any spammers (Kool notwithstanding) aside from Culburn, he can be considered something of an equalizer to the forum's anti-Laker repetition.

- "Kind words, Ethan, thank ya kindly."

- Hank Worden - "The Searchers"

NRHector
04-10-2012, 06:40 PM
the man has some serious issues and needs professional help

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 06:41 PM
:lmao so what the fuck is your argument here? Cully wouldn't spam if it weren't for Kobe hate? Do you wanna hear about the countless other message boards Cully has spammed with stuff a lot worse than a few phrases?

:lol @ "Lakers fans don't have any other spammers (except for maybe the 2nd biggest spammer on this entire site)"

I guess this means the EC should start pinking/banning the biggest Kobe haters on this board. Guess who's right at the top of that list?

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 06:41 PM
the man has some serious issues and needs professional help

Though it didn't stop you from playin' grab ass with me two weekends ago with El.

tee, hee.

You can dish. You just can't take.

ginobili's bald spot
04-10-2012, 06:42 PM
But in a sense, don't we do the same thing? Lakerfan will be jerking themselves off over a Kobe gamewinner or something, and then we'll invade their thread with 6-24, 3-21, etc.

Culburn's problem is not necessarily his content, it's the frequency.

I'm not a fan of either of those things. But Cully, luva and kool bring most of that shit on themselves with their ridiculous attention seeking antics. I would feel differently if they were attempting to have a serious discussion and people spammed naruto pics but that has never been the case. They are the reason I don't even attempt to discuss the Lakers here anymore. I don't even click on any laker related thread because I know it will just be stupid trolling and counter trolling from both sides with no real substance. They just derail threads and bring down the quality of discussion without even bringing any comedy to the table imo.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 06:43 PM
countdown to midnight saying, "Ha! I'm trolling right now, these arguments defending Cully aren't serious and only an idiot would think they were!"

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Lost in the shuffle of all this is that Kori and/or LJ approved these restrictions. We didn't just conjure it up and enact it right away--the forum's ownership saw to it that these measures were necessary as well.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 06:46 PM
The 5-to-10 minute CRA change?

If you show up to sentencing and call the judge a fuckface, is he likely to add more time onto your term?

So his punishment was increased based on something other than his violation of the CRA.

Maybe that seems like a small point, and it may not have been enough for me to publicly object.

This thread, however, crosses the line.

Cully violated the CRA- no doubt.

The EC has the authority to enforce the CRA- no doubt.

But this thread?

A single member of the EC offers his services to remove sanctions for violations of the CRA. And what does he ask in return?

Promises that there will be no further violations of the CRA? No

A statement of contrition for his past violations of the CRA? No

He asks for a public accounting of why Cully welched. What the hell does that have to do with Cully's violations of the CRA? It's just a blatant attempt to get some sort of public genuflection by Cully in his direction. And that is bullying, plain and simple.

So, if he has violated the CRA, get a clean vote passed, get Kori to approve, and implement the punishment. Plain and simple.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 06:48 PM
So his punishment was increased based on something other than his violation of the CRA.

Maybe that seems like a small point, and it may not have been enough for me to publicly object.

But this thread?

A single member of the EC offers his services to remove sanctions for violations of the CRA. And what does he ask in return?

He asks for a public accounting of why Cully welched. What the hell does that have to do with Cully's violations of the CRA? It's just a blatant attempt to get some sort of public genuflection by Cully in his direction. And that is bullying, plain and simple.

So, if he has violated the CRA, get a clean vote passed, get Kori to approve, and implement the punishment. Plain and simple.
So you made a blanket statement about the entire EC based on something 1 EC member did? Logical :tu

On the other hand, :lol at getting this angry over a threat mono made to deliberately sound narcissistic when he does that all the time

ginobili's bald spot
04-10-2012, 06:49 PM

But this thread?

Settle down guy. This is the NBA forum. You've been watching way too much Law & Order.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 06:50 PM
You've been watching way too much Law & Order.
:lmao

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Lost in the shuffle of all this is that Kori and/or LJ approved these restrictions. We didn't just conjure it up and enact it right away--the forum's ownership saw to it that these measures were necessary as well.

To the extent that was for my benefit, I am aware of why the EC was formed. There were serious problems that needed to be policed. I am all for policing those problems.

I am asking that, if you are going to go to the trouble of creating rules and procedures, that they be implemented fairly and that the capriciousness displayed in this thread not be tolerated.

NRHector
04-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Settle down guy. This is the NBA forum. You've been watching way too much Law & Order.

I miss Baywatch :depressed

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Well it's official, Mel is still asshurt over me anally wrecking him/her (who knows) on the forum like a fucking year ago. Waited in the shadows till finally I was caught redhanded committing a "crime" that nobody gives a fuck about :lmao

It's a gift my friends. I don't know why I was blessed with it, but I was.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 06:54 PM

They've wrapped themselves in the trappings of representative government with their bills and votes. Just look at the bills at the top of the forum.

monosylab1k
To the extent that was for my benefit, I am aware of why the EC was formed. There were serious problems that needed to be policed. I am all for policing those problems.

I am asking that, if you are going to go to the trouble of creating rules and procedures, that they be implemented fairly and that the capriciousness displayed in this thread not be tolerated.

Okay I'm going to create a bill punishing myself for starting this thread. Happy now you emotional little faggot?

Mel_13
Well it's official, Mel is still asshurt over me anally wrecking him/her (who knows) on the forum like a fucking year ago. Waited in the shadows till finally I was caught redhanded committing a "crime" that nobody gives a fuck about :lmao

It's a gift my friends. I don't know why I was blessed with it, but I was.

Still like saying asshurt.

So sad.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 06:55 PM
They've wrapped themselves in the trappings of representative government with their bills and votes. Just look at the bills at the top of the forum.
This is the part where Mel pretends he was joking the whole time (assuming this post that comes off as incredibly sarcastic isn't actually serious)

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 06:55 PM
This is the part where Mel pretends he was joking the whole time (assuming this post that comes off as incredibly sarcastic isn't actually serious)

No sarcasm.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Okay I'm going to create a bill punishing myself for starting this thread. Happy now you emotional little faggot?

Why must you act like a petulant immature infant and use hurtful words like faggot? I'm a really smart dude in his late 20s/early 30s and let me tell you that language sounds really pathetic!

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 06:57 PM

But this thread?

On the other hand, :lol at getting this angry over a threat mono made to deliberately sound narcissistic when he does that all the time

DoK hit on the head, tbh. This is one of his schtick's and like others have said you can't take this EC stuff that seriously. He said he would "petition to have the EC reverse their votes," but too many on that committee have grown tired of his act. This wasn't bullying--especially not if you've witnessed the way Cub and mono go back and forth (online and over the air).

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Some of you have really lived up to the adolescent label.

Good job.

Woo Bum-kon
04-10-2012, 06:59 PM
lol at the idea that luva's threads are being unfairly spammed with Naruto shit. This guy has been posting with the same wigger act as Kool for how long now? All of his posts are the same bullshit. The only reason Stale Dale doesn't like the Naruto insults is because those insults are true.

lol at the idea that Stale Dale would actually tell anybody why he welshed. He hasn't told anybody because he doesn't have a good reason. Anybody who is familiar with his posting style should know that he parrots when he doesn't have anything to say.

lol at the idea that Stale Dale takes losses like a man. Spamming is not taking losses like a man.

lol at Stale Dale telling people that they can dish it but can't take it. He's been telling people on here to fuck their mothers for how long? He has no problem with getting personal, but he has a problem with others getting personal with him, which is why he disowns anybody who makes fun of him for being a wife-beater. By the way, he gets mad at the wife-beater jokes because he actually is a wife-beater.

Again, Stale Dale is the biggest hypocrite on this forum. His basketball takes are so shitty that he is afraid to defend them. His spamming isn't cute or funny. He's a shit poster.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Some of you have really lived up to the adolescent label.

Good job.
The fact you feel the need to call people adolescent on the internet because you think you're soooooooooooooooooooo mature and elite that you're giving them solid life advice is pretty funny.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 07:01 PM
DoK hit on the head, tbh. This is one of his schtick's and like others have said you can't take this EC stuff that seriously. He said he would "petition to have the EC reverse their votes," but too many on that committee have grown tired of his act. This wasn't bullying--especially not if you've witnessed the way Cub and mono go back and forth (online and over the air).

He also said "i promise you i will have this decision reversed."

In any event, I appreciate your responses.

Thanks

djohn2oo8
lol at the idea that luva's threads are being unfairly spammed with Naruto shit. This guy has been posting with the same wigger act as Kool for how long now? All of his posts are the same bullshit. The only reason Stale Dale doesn't like the Naruto insults is because those insults are true.

lol at the idea that Stale Dale would actually tell anybody why he welshed. He hasn't told anybody because he doesn't have a good reason. Anybody who is familiar with his posting style should know that he parrots when he doesn't have anything to say.

lol at the idea that Stale Dale takes losses like a man. Spamming is not taking losses like a man.

lol at Stale Dale telling people that they can dish it but can't take it. He's been telling people on here to fuck their mothers for how long? He has no problem with getting personal, but he has a problem with others getting personal with him, which is why he disowns anybody who makes fun of him for being a wife-beater. By the way, he gets mad at the wife-beater jokes because he actually is a wife-beater.

Again, Stale Dale is the biggest hypocrite on this forum. His basketball takes are so shitty that he is afraid to defend them. His spamming isn't cute or funny. He's a shit poster.
http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/A_Easier_Ending/gifs/clap.gif

Giuseppe
countdown to midnight saying, "ha! I'm trolling right now, these arguments defending cully aren't serious and only an idiot would think they were!"

duncan

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 07:03 PM

Let us proceed...

ohmwrecker
04-10-2012, 07:04 PM
I want to see this "list" tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 07:04 PM
duncan
?

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 07:05 PM

But this thread?

tee, hee. Mel, with his terrible swift sword.

midnightpulp
:lmao so what the fuck is your argument here? Cully wouldn't spam if it weren't for Kobe hate? Do you wanna hear about the countless other message boards Cully has spammed with stuff a lot worse than a few phrases?

:lol @ "Lakers fans don't have any other spammers (except for maybe the 2nd biggest spammer on this entire site)"

I guess this means the EC should start pinking/banning the biggest Kobe haters on this board. Guess who's right at the top of that list?

My point/argument is that why does his repetition bother you anymore than our collective repetition? It's the same shit. Laker haters as a whole (myself included) have the same "tired" catchphrases they use with about the same frequency as he uses his material.

And what he's done on other boards has no relevance here. I also have a hard time believing his cheesy little catchphrases bother you all that much, even when he spams them, and I would bet that if one of your "scros" on the board spammed shit in a similar way, you'd have no problem with it.

It's personal with him, I get it, but to sit there and act like you want him gone out of the interest of the board is :lol.

Giuseppe
?

Agreeing with you on that post.

+ You're O & 43!!!

Woo Bum-kon
04-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Oh, and :lmao at this list thing. He says that he won't engage with the people on his list, but he responds with his same old copypasta to everybody on the list every time they post. How is that not engaging them?

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 07:06 PM
It's personal with him, I get it, but to sit there and act like you want him gone out of the interest of the board is :lol.

Midst.

That's the one. Fucking brilliant.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Oh, and :lmao at this list thing. He says that he won't engage with the people on his list, but he responds with his same old copypasta to everybody on the list every time they post. How is that not engaging them?

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 07:08 PM
I want to see this "list" tbh.

You ain't on it, so shut up and mind your own beeswax.

ginobili's bald spot
04-10-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm kinda sad I'm not on the list.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 07:09 PM
My point/argument is that why does his repetition bother you anymore than our collective repetition? It's the same shit. Laker haters as a whole (myself included) have the same "tired" catchphrases they use with about the same frequency as he uses his material.
So you're saying the EC should start banning/pinking Kobe haters? Yes or no? Why it bothers me more is because it's a lot more frequent (you're stupid if you think otherwise), and it doesn't relate to the threads he's posting it in at all. The anti Kobe repetition is contained in Kobe threads that I rarely ever enter.

And what he's done on other boards has no relevance here.
Sure it does. You're claiming that he only spams in response to Kobe haters. I'm pointing out that he's spent the last big chunk his adulthood spamming message boards. What he's done on other message boards is completely relevant to your "His spamming is only counter trolling!" argument.

I also have a hard time believing his cheesy little catchphrases bother you all that much, even when he spams them, and I would bet that if one of your "scros" on the board spammed shit in a similar way, you'd have no problem with it.
The fact you and others find them funny bothers me more. It makes me lose faith in society that stealing lines from old movies and spamming them can get so many laughs from people who otherwise seem intelligent.

To sit there and act like a huge majority of the NBA forum doesn't want him gone is :lmao

Woo Bum-kon
04-10-2012, 07:10 PM

And what he's done on other boards has no relevance here. I also have a hard time believing his cheesy little catchphrases bother you all that much, even when he spams them, and I would bet that if one of your "scros" on the board spammed shit in a similar way, you'd have no problem with it.

You said it in your post. If one poster spams ant-Lakers shit as much as Stale Dale spams all of his garbage, you'd have a point. But nobody does. Dale alone is the one who spams 300 times when his team loses and he needs to be criticized and punished for it.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 07:10 PM
I'm kinda sad I'm not on the list.

You disappeared for years, wtf do you expect?

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 07:11 PM
To sit there and act like a huge majority of the NBA forum doesn't want him gone is :lmao

Midst got ya with that one and ya know it. He was obviously layin' for ya, which I don't understand, but, he dry gulched ya royally.

tee, hee.

ohmwrecker
04-10-2012, 07:11 PM
You ain't on it, so shut up and mind your own beeswax.

Don't get all feisty with me, gramps. I might be on your side here.

ginobili's bald spot
04-10-2012, 07:12 PM
You disappeared for years, wtf do you expect?

It just seemed like years because you missed me so much.

Woo Bum-kon
04-10-2012, 07:13 PM
And as DoK noted, Stale Dale would still spam regardless of what anybody posts, and if he gets called out for it, he'll just claim that he is "checking assholes" (whatever the fuck that means).

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Don't get all feisty with me, gramps. I might be on your side here.

I'm raw, beatin' down to the socks, right down to 'em. Nothin' but nubs now.

I apol, Wrecker.

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 07:14 PM
I ain't trolling. And I'm not defending Culburn's shtick either. Personally, I think you'd have to regard Spurstalk as "super srs bizness" to be all that bothered by his shitty catchphrases, since they are pretty easy to avoid using something called a mousewheel.

Now I can understand someone wanting to shackle Culburn simply for "the lulz." That makes more sense to me than wanting to limit him because :cry his routine offends my sensibilities and makes the forum unreadable! :cry

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 07:14 PM
And as DoK noted, Stale Dale would still spam regardless of what anybody posts, and if he gets called out for it, he'll just claim that he is "checking assholes" (whatever the fuck that means).

It's all troll code. It's affective too.:lmao

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 07:15 PM
I ain't trolling. And I'm not defending Culburn's shtick either. Personally, I think you'd have to regard Spurstalk as "super srs bizness" to be all that bothered by his shitty catchphrases, since they are pretty easy to avoid using something called a mousewheel.

Now I can understand someone wanting to shackle Culburn simply for "the lulz." That makes more sense to me than wanting to limit him because :cry his routine offends my sensibilities and makes the forum unreadable! :cry

I'll be waitin' in my room when you're ready to come back to the old Cubby, Midst.

I waited up for ya last night, but, you never showed.

BlackSwordsMan
04-10-2012, 07:16 PM
It's all troll code. It's affective too.:lmao

effective

Giuseppe
It just seemed like years because you missed me so much.

You're the one who run off. Not me.

Giuseppe
effective

Only pussies & assholes do the spelling indictment.

Woo Bum-kon
04-10-2012, 07:18 PM
:lmao the wife-beater is telling others that they can dish it but can't take it. He might have a valid point if he didn't get extremely butthurt over people bringing up Katherine.

DPG21920
Hey mid

ohmwrecker
Pulp's argument is infallible.

DUNCANownsKOBE
It's more than avoiding them (btw, it's a lot easier to avoid threads kool made, so I'm not sure why you were eager to get him pinked). He derails threads that had decent discussion going. It's impossible to talk about basketball.

DUNCANownsKOBE
:lmao the wife-beater is telling others that they can dish it but can't take it. He might have a valid point if he didn't get extremely butthurt over people bringing up Katherine.
Or if he was a Lakers fan from 2005-2007

ginobili's bald spot
04-10-2012, 07:19 PM
You're the one who run off. Not me.

I've been here the whole time. You know my trolls very well.

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 07:23 PM
So you're saying the EC should start banning/pinking Kobe haters? Yes or no? Why it bothers me more is because it's a lot more frequent (you're stupid if you think otherwise), and it doesn't relate to the threads he's posting it in at all. The anti Kobe repetition is contained in Kobe threads that I rarely ever enter.

No. I don't think anyone should be banned. I thought Spurstalk greatest asset was its freedom? I'm even against pinking in principle, but find it too funny to not cast my vote and see dumbshits like hemann and Kool pinked.

Sure it does. You're claiming that he only spams in response to Kobe haters. I'm pointing out that he's spent the last big chunk his adulthood spamming message boards. What he's done on other message boards is completely relevant to your "His spamming is only counter trolling!" argument.

I never claimed he spammed only Kobe haters, I simply used the way he responds to Kobe haters to illustrate a point. I heard his spamming was far worse on other boards, featuring the inclusion of gore photos and the like, so unless he's done that here, his history on those boards has no relevance to his behavior here, which has been rather innocuous, in my opinion.

The fact you and others find them funny bothers me more. It makes me lose faith in society that stealing lines from old movies and spamming them can get so many laughs from people who otherwise seem intelligent.

Link to where I said I find his catchphrases funny? Thanks.

To sit there and act like a huge majority of the NBA forum doesn't want him gone is :lmao[

When did I deny the NBA forum as a whole doesn't want him gone? Link to that, too. Thanks.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 07:24 PM
I've been here the whole time. You know my trolls very well.

Honestly? I don't track trolls. I ain't no good at it. I didn't think you was around. I thought you left cussin' me.

midnightpulp
04-10-2012, 07:24 PM
It's more than avoiding them (btw, it's a lot easier to avoid threads kool made, so I'm not sure why you were eager to get him pinked). He derails threads that had decent discussion going. It's impossible to talk about basketball.

Because it's funny.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Pulp's argument is infallible.

http://bdnpull.bangorpublishing.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Winter-Weather_Davi-2-600x377.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 07:27 PM
No. I don't think anyone should be banned. I thought Spurstalk greatest asset was its freedom? I'm even against pinking in principle, but find it too funny to not cast my vote and see dumbshits like hemann and Kool pinked.
Spurstalk's greatest asset is the mix of trolling and basketball talk. Cully hasn't legitimately talked about basketball in months.

I never claimed he spammed only Kobe haters, I simply used the way he responds to Kobe haters to illustrate a point. I heard his spamming was far worse on other boards, featuring the inclusion of gore photos and the like, so unless he's done that here, his history on those boards has no relevance to his behavior here, which has been rather innocuous, in my opinion.
You claimed his spamming was only counter trolling. Are you now admitting that it isn't?

Link to where I said I find his catchphrases funny? Thanks.
So you admit they're unfunny and offer nothing?

When did I deny the NBA forum as a whole doesn't want him gone? Link to that, too. Thanks.
So there's a poster who you're admitting most of the NBA forum wants gone and also has a shtick you don't find funny at all. Again, why are you defending this guy? You're behavior doesn't line up with your words.

BlackSwordsMan
04-10-2012, 07:28 PM
fiber oreos make my farts smell something fierce

ohmwrecker
04-10-2012, 07:31 PM
The fact that Cully annoys so many asswipes on this board is justification enough for his continued presence.

mavs>spurs
04-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Mid the sycophant is getting picked apart here. Culburn adds nothing an you know it, you only want him here because fucking with him is some sort of OCD compulsion of yours.

Giuseppe
04-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Spurstalk's greatest asset is the mix of trolling and basketball talk. Cully hasn't legitimately talked about basketball in months.

My ass. I'm the first one who predicted the Spurs would be NBA Champs. That was two months ago. Sure, now everybody is following suit, but, I was the first.

I'm the first who rallied around Odom on humanitarian grounds. A half dozen guys came in here and cited me for it.

Sure, I've went beyond all reason on the Jackson/Diaw issue, but, I'm inherently right. And we all know it.

I was right about Howard & Paul. Only one to discourage their coming to the Lakers from the start. But, I was right in the end.

ginobili's bald spot
04-10-2012, 07:33 PM
fiber oreos make my farts smell something fierce

Because you need to learn how to eat properly.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2012, 07:34 PM
My ass. I'm the first one who predicted the Spurs would be NBA Champs. That was two months. Sure, now everybody is following suit, but, I was the first.

I'm the first who rallied around Odom on humanitarian grounds. A half dozen guys came in here and cited me for it.

Sure, I've went beyond all reason on the Jackson/Diaw issue, but, I'm inherently right. And we all know it.

I was right about Howard & Paul. Only one to discourage their coming to the Lakers from the start. But, I was right in the end.
:lmao with the exception of Jackson/Diaw, (and spamming the board with crap about Jackson and Diaw quitting which isn't a basketball opinion at all), everything you just listed was "months" ago