PDA

View Full Version : Pooping in a public bathroom

Soul_Patch
04-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Ok, this is a question that has haunted me for a while. I just got reminded of it a few minutes ago. Why is it that almost 100% of the time, people seem to have explosive shits in a public restroom. I can't even recall a time someone hasn't entered a stall while I'm doing my thing and not sounded like he just blew his ass out. For one, why not attempt to make it discreet? Two, wtf are people eating that they have such fucked up digestive systems...

Am I just unlucky, or does everyone but me have terrible diarrhea every day?

cantthinkofanything
04-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Ok, this is a question that has haunted me for a while. I just got reminded of it a few minutes ago. Why is it that almost 100% of the time, people seem to have explosive shits in a public restroom. I can't even recall a time someone hasn't entered a stall while I'm doing my thing and not sounded like he just blew his ass out. For one, why not attempt to make it discreet? Two, wtf are people eating that they have such fucked up digestive systems...

Am I just unlucky, or does everyone but me have terrible diarrhea every day?

It's pretty simple. No one uses the public toilet for poops UNLESS it's an emergency. So, explosive poops and nasty diarrhea are going to be the high percentage plays. Most people won't use the public toilet for poops they can hold til they get home. Not to mention that no one really cares if they are clean or not.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-10-2012, 09:04 AM
I think the problem is most people only use public restrooms when they REALLY have to go, I mean REALLY have to. Otherwise, they'll wait and go when they get home. Hence, most people shitting in public restrooms are there because they couldn't hold it anymore.

That's just my guess

MaNuMaNiAc
04-10-2012, 09:04 AM
It's pretty simple. No one uses the public toilet for poops UNLESS it's an emergency. So, explosive poops and nasty diarrhea are going to be the high percentage plays. Most people won't use the public toilet for poops they can hold til they get home. Not to mention that no one really cares if they are clean or not.

:lol beat me to it

cantthinkofanything
04-10-2012, 09:09 AM
:lol beat me to it

:lol To be honest, I don't think I'd ever thought about. But the answer seems so simple.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 09:18 AM

This. The fucked up thing is there's shit all over the seat too--how does that happen?...are people having the squirts so bad that it's actually propelling their ass off the seat?

This is never worse than at Movie theater bathrooms, imo. Not only are the toilets clogged and covered in shit, but a movie theater bathroom floor is the slipperiest (word?) surface in the world b/c it's caked in piss.

redzero
04-10-2012, 09:20 AM
More public bathrooms need toilets that automatically flush, since people are allergic to flushing the toilet for some reason.

cantthinkofanything
04-10-2012, 09:23 AM
This. The fucked up thing is there's shit all over the seat too--how does that happen?...are people having the squirts so bad that it's actually propelling their ass off the seat?

As to this, my guess is that it's little kids. When they gotta go, they gotta go. If they are with a parent, the parent knows how nasty the seats are and will hold the kid up so they have minimal contact with the seat. So the shit just blasts all over the place. This is my theory.

Mr Hanky
04-10-2012, 09:29 AM
I think the problem is most people only use public restrooms when they REALLY have to go, I mean REALLY have to. Otherwise, they'll wait and go when they get home. Hence, most people shitting in public restrooms are there because they couldn't hold it anymore.

That's just my guess

:clap

Soul_Patch
04-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Pretty good points...

I get to work around 7am every morning...I'm pretty regular and have to go around 8. Never fails though, I enter and I'm the only one, peacefully sit down, bust out the phone to read some news...no sooner as I get settled in comes someone else, sits in the stall next to me, obv rushed, and starts vomiting from their ass almost before they can sit down...wtf...it's almost a daily occurrence.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Pretty good points...

I get to work around 7am every morning...I'm pretty regular and have to go around 8. Never fails though, I enter and I'm the only one, peacefully sit down, bust out the phone to read some news...no sooner as I get settled in comes someone else, sits in the stall next to me, obv rushed, and starts vomiting from their ass almost before they can sit down...wtf...it's almost a daily occurrence.

Someone at your work likes them some coffee and bran muffins.

Saved By Zero
04-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Pretty good points...

I guess your co-workers are pretty regular and also have to go around 8.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-10-2012, 10:09 AM
btw, unless it's an emergency I don't shit in the mornings. Never been a fan.

cantthinkofanything
04-10-2012, 10:09 AM
Pretty good points...

You should start pooping a little bit on each seat before anyone else gets in there.

bus driver
04-10-2012, 10:18 AM
i only use public RR unless it is an emergency. ie. it is peeking out, but i am a flusher. i will easily flush 3 times after the explosion. but i also dont miss the toliet, so my guess is people have loose ass holes.

Mel_13
04-10-2012, 11:20 AM
JYVBRQ7t46g

RIP CITY.
04-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Even the ladies have to deal with it.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/shitgirls.gif

Spurtacus
04-10-2012, 03:58 PM
This is usually why I go behind buildings or in the bushes to do my business. I don't have to hear or smell you shitting next to me.

cantthinkofanything
04-10-2012, 03:59 PM
This is usually why I go behind buildings or in the bushes to do my business. I don't have to hear or smell you shitting next to me.

sayeth Farticus