PDA

View Full Version : Petrino fired

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 06:22 PM
I don't get how this is a fireable offense but oh well. back to 6-6 every year :lol

shyne
04-10-2012, 06:24 PM
He lied to his boss in front of the whole world, they had to let that bitch go.

TFloss32
04-10-2012, 07:00 PM
He lied to his boss in front of the whole world, they had to let that bitch go.

Yep. And you can't diddle with another Arkansas coach's lady.

Also rumors of him attempting to bribe people to cover up the accident.

We can see why Green-Beckham didn't end up in Fayetteville.

shyne
04-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Yep. And you can't diddle with another Arkansas coach's lady.

Also rumors of him attempting to bribe people to cover up the accident.

We can see why Green-Beckham didn't end up in Fayetteville.

I knew his parents weren't going to let him go play for him. I can't see how anyone would let their kid play for him.

JamStone
04-10-2012, 07:58 PM
I don't get how this is a fireable offense but oh well. back to 6-6 every year :lol

I think I heard on one of the ESPN segments that his contract had a morality clause that would allow the university to fire him with cause. Don't know if that's 100% accurate, but if it is, that would make pretty much any questionable immoral act a fireable offense.

DesignatedT
04-10-2012, 08:09 PM
He gave the chick $20,000
Promoted her to a position where over 150 applicants applied
had an affair with her
then lied about it all.

Trill Clinton
04-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Shouldn't have lied and if the woman involved wasnt employed by the school he probably would have kept his job.

Findog
04-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Arkansas sends a stern message: If you're going to cheat on your wife, do it with a cousin or aunt, not somebody you put on the payroll above other qualified applicants.

Findog
04-10-2012, 08:43 PM
"As a Razorbacks fan, I am deeply disappointed to find out that Bobby Petrino cheated on his wife and then lied about it." - President Bill Clinton

Findog
04-10-2012, 08:43 PM
I hear Jackie Sherrill is going to replace him. Five-year contract being finalized right now.

Findog
04-10-2012, 08:44 PM
I've never posted in this forum before. How do I go about getting a Longhorn skin for my profile?

Reck
04-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Shouldn't have lied and if the woman involved wasnt employed by the school he probably would have kept his job.

Doubt that would've helped.

Once you're in an accident with a female which happens to be like 20 year younger then you you're fucked because the school will investigate you until they find something to can you.

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 08:48 PM
He gave the chick $20,000
Promoted her to a position where over 150 applicants applied
had an affair with her
then lied about it all.

And that has dick to do with winning football games.

NFO
04-10-2012, 08:48 PM
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x361/Francis_MH/roflbot.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/vangyjo/grabdatthang.gif

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 08:51 PM
GM gets busted for driving drunk, keeps job.

Coach gets busted fucking someone that isn't his wife, FIRE HIS ASS.

:lol priorities

Reck
04-10-2012, 08:57 PM
GM gets busted for driving drunk, keeps job.

Coach gets busted fucking someone that isn't his wife, FIRE HIS ASS.

:lol priorities

Not just as simple as fucking someone. He probably broke half of the code of conduct that were included in his contract.

Not to mention this is morally wrong. You cant condone your employer to fuck some chick when you're married and still keep a "clean" image on your company. Just doesn't look good.

tlongII
04-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Many universities have codes of conduct and I would assume that banging some chick that you just hired would violate some of them. :lol

Brutalis
04-10-2012, 11:09 PM
What a dumb shit. Hopefully it's Garrick McGee, he has my vote for the job.

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Not to mention this is morally wrong.

And driving drunk isn't? I'd say morally that's 100000x worse than cheating on your wife.

monosylab1k
04-10-2012, 11:19 PM
What he did was incredibly stupid but a coach isn't hired to be a nice human being, he's hired to win fucking football games. Petrino was doing that.

Reck
04-10-2012, 11:29 PM
And driving drunk isn't? I'd say morally that's 100000x worse than cheating on your wife.

I agree.

What he did was incredibly stupid but a coach isn't hired to be a nice human being, he's hired to win fucking football games. Petrino was doing that.

So you're basically saying that what he does on his personal time its his business, even if that involves...lets say something illegal?

I know its not the same as cheating but you get the idea. There is a line of tolerance somewhere.

You can do whatever you want on your personal time as long as it is non-harmful to others.

RaZon
04-11-2012, 03:48 AM
As long as Arkansas is in the mighty SEC it doesn't really matter who coaches them. They don't get the players to compete with LSU, Bama, Florida, Auburn, Georgia etc etc. Not enought team speed.

CubanMustGo
04-11-2012, 08:54 AM
The reason they canned his ass had much less to do with the actual affair than the fact that he (a) lied about the wreck (b) lied about why he hired her (c) kept lying until evidence made it obvious he was lying.

If he lies about crap like that, he's gonna lie to the NCAA and that would get the school in a hell of a lot more trouble than a stupid affair with someone half his age. Would not surprise me to hear about an NCAA investigation real soon to see how the hell he rebuilt such a moribund program in a short period of time.

Findog
04-11-2012, 08:56 AM

He wasn't fired for cheating on his wife, he was fired for putting his mistress on the team payroll ahead of other qualified people and then lying to the Athletic Director about a police report.

I bet if all he was doing was fucking her, it never would have come to light and he'd probably still be the coach.

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 09:31 AM
Brutalis needs to get off his sister for 2 seconds and offer his opinion on this, imo

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Maybe Arkansas can bring back Houston Nutt as Petrino's replacement, imo

Findog
04-11-2012, 09:51 AM
Brutalis needs to get off his sister for 2 seconds and offer his opinion on this, imo

:lol :lol

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 10:21 AM
He wasn't fired for cheating on his wife, he was fired for putting his mistress on the team payroll ahead of other qualified people and then lying to the Athletic Director about a police report.

And that has what exactly to do with winning football games? Sorry but if this was Les Miles or Nick Saban their university would never have taken a step this drastic. Arkansas just isn't as committed as other SEC teams in selling their soul to the Devil to win football games.

Blake
04-11-2012, 10:26 AM
And that has what exactly to do with winning football games? Sorry but if this was Les Miles or Nick Saban their university would never have taken a step this drastic. Arkansas just isn't as committed as other SEC teams in selling their soul to the Devil to win football games.

lol Mike Price

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 10:45 AM
lol Mike Price

did Mike price win football games at Alabama before the incident?

DesignatedT
04-11-2012, 10:49 AM
If all the assistants are on board Arkansas should just go through this season with an interim coach (OC, DC?) and then conduct a proper search at the end of the season. Rushing into a hire right now could be a disaster.

Goran Dragic
04-11-2012, 10:51 AM
IMO Houston Nutt is the obvious hire.

Blake
04-11-2012, 11:10 AM
did Mike price win football games at Alabama before the incident?

How many games do you think he needed to win in order to get the free pass?

NFO
04-11-2012, 11:13 AM
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/knapplc/GIF/pork_chop.gif

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 11:23 AM

more than zero

Blake
04-11-2012, 11:41 AM
more than zero

1 win would have saved him?

Doubtful, imo.

NFO
04-11-2012, 11:45 AM

He didn't say one, he said more than zero, which could be 1 to infinity, you assumed he meant just "one".

But you are correct one win would more than likely have not saved Mike Price. :hat

Blake
04-11-2012, 12:42 PM
He didn't say one, he said more than zero, which could be 1 to infinity, you assumed he meant just "one".

But you are correct one win would more than likely have not saved Mike Price. :hat

One is greater than zero, therefore it's included.

You're an idiot.

Rofl Ohio St tats

rjv
04-11-2012, 12:59 PM
And that has dick to do with winning football games.

you seem to be making the mistake this is a football issue. it is not. but it is a huge HR issue.

NFO
04-11-2012, 01:02 PM
One is greater than zero, therefore it's included.

True, but he never said "one" you did. As usual you always "imply" what lie behind a particular post.

A chimp could with a learning disability could have told us that "one" win would not have been enough to save Mike Price.

Congratulations on being as smart as a chimp with a learning disability. :toast

Blake
04-11-2012, 01:17 PM
True, but he never said "one" you did. As usual you always "imply" what lie behind a particular post.

A chimp could with a learning disability could have told us that "one" win would not have been enough to save Mike Price.

If he didn't want to include one, then he should have said greater than one.

Congrats on being an idiot with a reading disability.

DesignatedT
04-11-2012, 01:23 PM
What about Tuberville :lol? Doesn't this dude want out of Lubbock badly?

Findog
04-11-2012, 01:25 PM

Those guys aren't dumb enough to do what he did. You know Saban is perfectly capable of paying hush money to a hooker. Maybe if Petrino had won a national title, he'd still be there.

Blake
04-11-2012, 01:33 PM

Not badly enough to go to Arky, imo.

NFO
04-11-2012, 01:33 PM
If he didn't want to include one, then he should have said greater than one.

But then a retard like yourself would say, "I doubt 2 wins would have saved him".

He used more than "zero" because Mike Price had zero wins as Alabama's coach and that didn't save him, so saying more than zero does not necessarily mean, 1,2,3, or even 4 wins would have saved his job, but for an idiot like yourself I can see why you would need that explained to you.

Now you know, and knowing is "half" the battle, well it might me more for you.

NFO
04-11-2012, 01:34 PM

Not since this (http://www.connectamarillo.com/news/story.aspx?id=740298) came to Lubbock.

Blake
04-11-2012, 01:52 PM
But then a retard like yourself would say, "I doubt 2 wins would have saved him".

He used more than "zero" because Mike Price had zero wins as Alabama's coach and that didn't save him, so saying more than zero does not necessarily mean, 1,2,3, or even 4 wins would have saved his job, but for an idiot like yourself I can see why you would need that explained to you.

Now you know, and knowing is "half" the battle, well it might me more for you.

Greater than zero absolutely means at least one.

Congrats on your continued reading and/or mathematics disabilities.

TFloss32
04-11-2012, 01:53 PM
http://www.farkriffic.com/farks/bobbypetrino_likeabossfail.gif

NFO
04-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Greater than zero absolutely means at least one.

"means at least one" does not equal one. Maybe in your mind it does.

Greater than zero means one to infinity, how fucking retarded are you? :rollin

So when you replied to the original poster than said "more than zero" with not "1", you must think that "2" wins would have been enough, if you drew the line at "1" with doubtful. :lmao

Blake
04-11-2012, 02:24 PM
"means at least one" does not equal one. Maybe in your mind it does.

Greater than zero means one to infinity, how fucking retarded are you? :rollin

So when you replied to the original poster than said "more than zero" with not "1", you must think that "2" wins would have been enough, if you drew the line at "1" with doubtful. :lmao

One win is apparently good enough for Mono, but even then, I left a question mark at the end of the sentence to make sure that's what he meant.

I'm sorry to see this has been a mathematics/ linguistics nightmare for you. I'm starting to wonder if smart chimps can get into Ohio St.

NFO
04-11-2012, 03:15 PM
One win is apparently good enough for Mono, but even then, I left a question mark at the end of the sentence to make sure that's what he meant.

Talking about Mike Price though. Good job with the question mark though. That "one" win, had he obtained it, just might have been enough to garner a free pass, but that is irrelevant at this point.

I'm sorry to see this has been a mathematics/ linguistics nightmare for you.

I'm not the one questioning an infinite statement with a definitive number. :rollin " I left a question mark at the end of the sentence" :rollin Just remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

I'm starting to wonder if smart chimps can get into Ohio St.

Do us all a favor and stop "wondering" it will save us all from having to read another attempt by you to put words together and come up with some kind of a logical thought.

NFO
04-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Heard today the Arkansas Athletics Department knew about the relationship early on and tried to give Dorrell a first-class ticket out of there, but she declined because she only rides coach.

Blake
04-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Talking about Mike Price though. Good job with the question mark though. That "one" win, had he obtained it, just might have been enough to garner a free pass, but that is irrelevant at this point.

I'm not talking about Mike Price with you. I'm talking about Mono's quote.

And now you think one win might have been enough.

lol.

I'm not the one questioning an infinite statement with a definitive number. :rollin " I left a question mark at the end of the sentence" :rollin Just remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

I thought it was a silly response so I left him an out to really answer just how many wins it would take.

I'm not the one that can't seem to wrap his head around the complex mathematical theorem that states 1 > 0.

Do us all a favor and stop "wondering" it will save us all from having to read another attempt by you to put words together and come up with some kind of a logical thought.

Do us a favor and give your keyboard to the retarded chimp. I bet he'll be wittier.

leemajors
04-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Heard today the Arkansas Athletics Department knew about the relationship early on and tried to give Dorrell a first-class ticket out of there, but she declined because she only rides coach.

:rollin

NFO
04-11-2012, 05:02 PM
And now you think one win might have been enough.

Apparently someone does not know what the definition of irrelevant.

I thought it was a silly response so I left him an out

Wow, you are such a stand-up guy. No your admitting your responses are "silly".

I'm not the one that can't seem to wrap his head around the complex mathematical theorem that states 1 > 0.

Still haven't learned to read yet. Nowhere in any of my posts do I say say that 1 > 0 is not correct. Keep fishing :lmao

Do us a favor and give your keyboard to the retarded chimp.

I do not know or car to know where you live.

Blake
04-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Apparently someone does not know what the definition of irrelevant.

You felt your irrelevant thought was relevant enough to post.

But that's irrelevant.

Wow, you are such a stand-up guy. No your admitting your responses are "silly".

Your reading comprehension really sucks. I think even the chimp knows what response I was referring to.

Still haven't learned to read yet. Nowhere in any of my posts do I say say that 1 > 0 is not correct. Keep fishing :lmao

I think it's clear what you have been saying. Keep dancing.

I do not know or car to know where you live.

Huh? This must be the retarded chimp?

NFO
04-11-2012, 06:01 PM
You felt your irrelevant thought was relevant enough to post.

But that's irrelevant.

And yet you responded to it.

Your reading comprehension really sucks

Pretty sure you have that backwards. Put you get an A for effort. Your living proof of the "No Child Left Behind Act"

I think it's clear what you have been saying

That your a retard of epic proportions. I think everyone got that but you.

Huh? This must be the retarded chimp?

Ah yes, I mis-spell a word by one letter and "Holier Than Thou Internet Guy" can't read/understand it. Forgot who I was talking to for a split second.

NFO
04-11-2012, 06:14 PM
zWb6M44LWYM

LakerHater
04-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Arkansas Fans Riding In Solidarity With Bobby Petrino?

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1038142/scaled_php.png (http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1038142/scaled_php.png)

Citing the landmark legal decision reached by Special Magistrate Bubba Sparxxx, in which it was found that, and I quote, "they cain't arrest us all," a pair of Arkansas Razorbacks supporters have taken to their hogs to show support for their fallen coach, scooters and lady dolls and all.

skeletor82
04-11-2012, 06:57 PM
whottt's mike leach up to nowadays...

shut up, faggot

Blake
04-11-2012, 08:21 PM
And yet you responded to it.

Pretty sure you have that backwards. Put you get an A for effort. Your living proof of the "No Child Left Behind Act"

That your a retard of epic proportions. I think everyone got that but you.

Ah yes, I mis-spell a word by one letter and "Holier Than Thou Internet Guy" can't read/understand it. Forgot who I was talking to for a split second.

Awesome, the chimp has the keyboard.

Hi Chimp! Nice to meet you. My name is Blake, what's yours?

How do you know NFO? Are you two classmates?

I must say, your typing and grammar skills are impressive for being retarded. Keep up the work. :tu

monosylab1k
04-11-2012, 10:55 PM

Doubtful, imo.

I have no idea. All i know is he won zero. Zero won't cut it.

Petrino won a lot. A whole hell of a lot more than any recent Arkansas coaches. If he wants to fuck girls on the side and give them jobs, so be it, as long as he's producing 10+ win seasons every year.

Blake
04-11-2012, 11:56 PM

Petrino won a lot. A whole hell of a lot more than any recent Arkansas coaches. If he wants to fuck girls on the side and give them jobs, so be it, as long as he's producing 10+ win seasons every year.

Colleges are supposed to be held to high standards for one. They don't need discrimination lawsuits for two.

Don't kid yourself that LSU, Bama or any other school wouldn't or shouldn't have done the same thing. Bama took out Price while LSU forced Pokey Chatman to resign for less than what Petrino did.

NFO
04-12-2012, 06:42 AM
more than zero

Doubtful, imo.

I left him an out to really answer just how many wins it would take.

:lmao at not even responding to the "1" win response. Way to leave him an "out"

Colleges are supposed to be held to high standards for one. They don't need discrimination lawsuits for two

I'm surprised you made it to two. Tech must be upgrading their academics. Glad to see that you are learning. Maybe tomorrow they can teach you how to count to a number greater than two. :rollin

Blake
04-12-2012, 10:50 AM
:lmao at not even responding to the "1" win response. Way to leave him an "out"

I'm surprised you made it to two. Tech must be upgrading their academics. Glad to see that you are learning. Maybe tomorrow they can teach you how to count to a number greater than two. :rollin

Put the retarded chimp back on. I have some more questions for him.

Blake
04-12-2012, 10:54 AM
rofl women's basketball

The sport is irrelevant. LSU dismissed a successful coach. Precedent set.

NFO
04-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Put the retarded chimp back on. I have some more questions for him.

Just go back to work Blake. Don't forget to ask "Would you like fries with that" for each customer.

Blake
04-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Just go back to work Blake. Don't forget to ask "Would you like fries with that" for each customer.

When the chimp throws shit pebbles at you, I bet you do the same to him.

NFO
04-12-2012, 06:20 PM
When the chimp throws shit pebbles at you, I bet you do the same to him.

http://www.epicfail.net/files/images/epicze4.jpg

Blake
04-13-2012, 08:18 AM
did the chimp post that jpeg? That's adorable!

You can never go wrong with guy washing car in the rain humor :tu

NFO
04-13-2012, 11:06 AM
did the chimp post that jpeg? That's adorable!

You can never go wrong with guy washing car in the rain humor :tu

Sticking with the chimp comebacks. Eventually you will have to come up with something better.

On second thought keep rocking the chimp comebacks, I'm sure someone out there beside your self might get a chuckle from them, then realize that you have used chimps as a comeback like 80 times in a row then just feel sorry for you.

Blake
04-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Sticking with the chimp comebacks. Eventually you will have to come up with something better.

Whoa! The chimp underlined AND used bold text!

Tell him he is doing a fantastic job! :tu

NFO
04-13-2012, 11:36 AM
Whoa! The chimp underlined AND used bold text!

Tell him he is doing a fantastic job! :tu

Can't wait to here the next chimp related comeback as they keep getting more riveting with each one.

I only wish that I was that creative to use chimp reference after chimp reference after chimp reference. It is almost as creative as coming up with such riveting threads as "Curse you Ronald McDonald" and "Anyone else get ingrown toenails"

Blake
04-13-2012, 11:40 AM
Can't wait to here the next chimp related comeback as they keep getting more riveting with each one.

I only wish that I was that creative to use chimp reference after chimp reference after chimp reference. It is almost as creative as coming up with such riveting threads as "Curse you Ronald McDonald" and "Anyone else get ingrown toenails"

Tell Chimp I'm putting in a request for more epic fail jpegs.

K, thanks. :tu

NFO
04-13-2012, 12:31 PM
Tell Chimp I'm putting in a request for more epic fail jpegs.

K, thanks. :tu

And another chimp reference. It seems like forever since I last heard a chimp reference in a comeback.

Blake
04-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Less talk, more epic fail jpegs please. K, thanks.

NFO
04-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Less talk, more epic fail jpegs please. K, thanks.

What no chimp reference? And I was looking forward to another wity chimp reference from you. They were so refreshing.

More more epic fail jpegs just stare into a mirror, some epic failure is bound to happen sooner or later.

Blake
04-13-2012, 02:16 PM
What no chimp reference? And I was looking forward to another wity chimp reference from you. They were so refreshing.

More more epic fail jpegs just stare into a mirror, some epic failure is bound to happen sooner or later.

Less talk, more epic fail jpegs from Chimp please. K, thanks.

NFO
04-13-2012, 02:18 PM

What no chimp reference again? And I was looking forward to another wity chimp reference from you. They were so refreshing.

Blake
04-13-2012, 02:34 PM
What no chimp reference again?

Get the Chimp to read this to you.

NFO
04-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Get the Chimp to read this to you.

hook, line, sinker. :lmao

Knew you would come back with that. I was tempted to bold the word "again" but that would have been to obvious.

You may resume looking into the mirror for an epic failure to happen.

Blake
04-13-2012, 04:12 PM
hook, line, sinker. :lmao

Knew you would come back with that. I was tempted to bold the word "again" but that would have been to obvious.

You may resume looking into the mirror for an epic failure to happen.

The chimp is showing you up by being smarter and funnier than you.

I can see why you don't want to give the keyboard back to him.

A pity. :depressed

NFO
04-13-2012, 04:19 PM
The chimp is showing you up by being smarter and funnier than you.

I can see why you don't want to give the keyboard back to him.

A pity. :depressed

Pretty sad when your go-to material involves "chimp" references over-and-over-and-over. :sleep

Blake
04-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Pretty sad when your go-to material involves "chimp" references over-and-over-and-over. :sleep

Sadder that I'm still playing games with a ridiculous dumbfuck.

NFO
04-14-2012, 08:16 AM
Sadder that I'm still playing games with a ridiculous dumbfuck.

I believe that is called masturbation. Keep that information to yourself next time.

Blake
04-14-2012, 01:27 PM
I believe that is called masturbation. Keep that information to yourself next time.

I'm clearly calling you a dumbfuck. I bet even the retarded chimp thinks you're a dumbfuck for not getting that.

NFO
04-14-2012, 04:06 PM
I'm clearly calling you a dumbfuck.

Well good for you. Now maybe you can just shut the fuck up go back to your loser life. I'd ask you to quit being a tool, but (a) that would be asking to much and (b) once a tool always a tool.

Blake
04-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Well good for you. Now maybe you can just shut the fuck up go back to your loser life. I'd ask you to quit being a tool, but (a) that would be asking to much and (b) once a tool always a tool.

(c) lol Ohio St tat scandal

(d) you're a fucking idiot

(e) :cry :cry :cry

monosylab1k
04-16-2012, 09:19 PM
The sport is irrelevant. LSU dismissed a successful coach. Precedent set.

LOL how much money does her program make the school? How much does Les'?

Thats like saying McDonald's sets a precedent for their CEO's conduct by firing a fry cook for something.

Blake
04-16-2012, 09:31 PM
LOL how much money does her program make the school? How much does Les'?

Thats like saying McDonald's sets a precedent for their CEO's conduct by firing a fry cook for something.

You're comparing Mc Donalds to a university.

rofl.

monosylab1k
04-16-2012, 10:24 PM

rofl.

You're right. McDonald's is way bigger, richer, and more important than LSU.

IWantsACuatro
04-17-2012, 01:25 AM
:corn:

NFO
04-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Rofl Ohio St tats

(c) lol Ohio St tat scandal

:lol at making fun of a 2010 scandal. The insults about tat-gate got old in 2011, but keep them up buddy, I'm sure they are still gold material for you.

(d) you're a fucking idiot

Says the guy who starts "Curse you Ronald McDonald" threads :rollin

(e) :cry :cry :cry

:lol

He used McDonald's because since you are an employee he thought you could relate. That obviously was not the case. He gave you way to much credit.

Blake
04-17-2012, 11:26 AM
You're right. McDonald's is way bigger, richer, and more important than LSU.

Are you expecting anyone to disagree?

Blake
04-17-2012, 11:40 AM
:lol at making fun of a 2010 scandal. The insults about tat-gate got old in 2011, but keep them up buddy, I'm sure they are still gold material for you.

The lol of Ohio St football getting hit because of some silly tats hasn't expired yet.

lolololol

Says the guy who starts "Curse you Ronald McDonald" threads :rollin

That's being an idiot in a stupid, joking way.

You still don't get that 1 is a number greater than 0.

When I call you a dumbfuck, I'm saying it because your intelligence is very low.

I'm being very serious here. No joke. You are dumb.

He used McDonald's because since you are an employee he thought you could relate. That obviously was not the case. He gave you way to much credit.

Just dumb. :td

lol ohio st

NFO
04-17-2012, 03:18 PM
The lol of Ohio St football getting hit because of some silly tats hasn't expired yet.

Yet Tech has the same percentage of winning the Big 12 as a team on probation. Dude the tats jokes are old. Only retards like yourself think they are still funny, yet you repeatedly go to it, pretty lame.

That's being an idiot in a stupid, joking way.

No your just an idiot and it is fun for everyone else to joke about. I can see how you got confused.

You still don't get that 1 is a number greater than 0.

:rollin at you twisting words around. What next another lol Ohio St/tat joke. Can't wait.

When I call you a dumbfuck, I'm saying it because your intelligence is very low.

You have to stop talking to yourself in the mirror.

I'm being very serious here. No joke. You are dumb.

You serious. :lmao If you were serious you'd get back to work and finish making my Big Mac.

lol ohio st

And there it is, for the umpteenth time.

Blake
04-17-2012, 04:33 PM
Yet Tech has the same percentage of winning the Big 12 as a team on probation. Dude the tats jokes are old. Only retards like yourself think they are still funny, yet you repeatedly go to it, pretty lame.

Tech sucks regardless.

Ohio St has/had a chance to be in the title game every year in that pansy conference but got it all fucked up because of tattoos.

That will be funny to everyone outside of Ohio for a long time, especially if they become like Michigan with Rich Rod.

No your just an idiot and it is fun for everyone else to joke about. I can see how you got confused.

No, your ass is swollen and you are desperate to find something that you think will make mine swell too.

:rollin at you twisting words around. What next another lol Ohio St/tat joke. Can't wait.

We can go back to talking about how you don't understand that when somebody asks for something greater than 0 that the number 1 satisfies the request.

I can't wait to see you tell us again how that's not correct. :tu

Rofl dumbfuck

NFO
04-17-2012, 05:08 PM
Tech sucks regardless.

but, but, you had that one good season in 2008, 2009 or whatever the one Tech was actually decent. Hold on to those memories.

Ohio St has/had a chance to be in the title game every year in that pansy conference but got it all fucked up because of tattoos.

That will be funny to everyone outside of Ohio for a long time, especially if they become like Michigan with Rich Rod.

Ohio State was not going to the title game last year or this year, so the tat stuff has little effect. It was a slap on the wrist.

Ohio State will not become like Michigan under RichRod.

No, your ass is swollen and you are desperate to find something that you think will make mine swell too.

Not really. I usually only have to go back to your previous post to find something that makes you look retarded.

We can go back to talking about how you don't understand that when somebody asks for something greater than 0 that the number 1 satisfies the request.

:rollin at thinking only 1 satisfies the statement made. I never said 1 wasn't greater than zero. You said I said that. You are the dumbfuck that proposed the question of 1 win being Mono's first inclination to satisfying the answer, when everyone knew that was not the case. Yes one is the first number greater than zero, however when a statement is proposed more than zero and the answer is obviously not 1 only a motherfucking retard would even propose one as a possible.

So since you are the person to even propose 1 as a possibility, joking or not, you are the dumbfuck.

I'm not the one "trying" to twist words. I don't need to "twist" words to prove that you are a dumbfuck. You do that all by yourself.

Blake
04-17-2012, 09:36 PM
but, but, you had that one good season in 2008, 2009 or whatever the one Tech was actually decent. Hold on to those memories.

McDonalds junk talk. Neat.
Tech junk talk. Neater.

lmao Ohio St tats

Ohio State was not going to the title game last year or this year, so the tat stuff has little effect. It was a slap on the wrist.

"When you look at the upcoming Ohio State roster and the weapons that Meyer will have to work with, from Jordan Hall to Jake Stoneburner, and you compare them to the weapons he had during his two National Championship seasons at Florida, you almost have to think that this season's team, had there not been a postseason ban, would have contended for a title. Alas, while that goal may be unreachable this season, Meyer has the system and talent for challenge the nation in 2013. "

http://ohiostate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1355820

:rollin at thinking only 1 satisfies the statement made. I never said 1 wasn't greater than zero. You said I said that. You are the dumbfuck that proposed the question of 1 win being Mono's first inclination to satisfying the answer, when everyone knew that was not the case. Yes one is the first number greater than zero, however when a statement is proposed more than zero and the answer is obviously not 1 only a motherfucking retard would even propose one as a possible.

So since you are the person to even propose 1 as a possibility, joking or not, you are the dumbfuck.

I'm not the one "trying" to twist words. I don't need to "twist" words to prove that you are a dumbfuck. You do that all by yourself.

smh

more than zero

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

IWantsACuatro
04-17-2012, 11:50 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/10qcjdh.jpg

IWantsACuatro
04-17-2012, 11:55 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/b87aza.jpg

NFO
04-18-2012, 07:00 AM
McDonalds junk talk. Neat.
Tech junk talk. Neater.

:lol:lol

lmao Ohio St tats

And were back to 2010 jokes. I never saw that one coming.

"When you look at the upcoming Ohio State roster and the weapons that Meyer will have to work with, from Jordan Hall to Jake Stoneburner, and you compare them to the weapons he had during his two National Championship seasons at Florida, you almost have to think that this season's team, had there not been a postseason ban, would have contended for a title. Alas, while that goal may be unreachable this season, Meyer has the system and talent for challenge the nation in 2013. "

http://ohiostate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1355820

So a guy that says "you almost have to think" and "would have" means Ohio State was going to play in the title game? Your dumbder than I thought, which I didn't think was possible.

Kinf of like you almost have to think that if Blake would stop being a dumbfuck he would have been able to get a better job than being a cashier atr McDonald.

smh

Dude, quit shaking your head. You only have one brain cell left, don't damage it anymore by shaking your head. I'm not asking just for me, but for everyone else on here that has to read the garbage you post. :tu

Blake
04-18-2012, 09:55 AM
:lol:lol

And were back to 2010 jokes. I never saw that one coming.

So a guy that says "you almost have to think" and "would have" means Ohio State was going to play in the title game? Your dumbder than I thought, which I didn't think was possible.

Kinf of like you almost have to think that if Blake would stop being a dumbfuck he would have been able to get a better job than being a cashier atr McDonald.

Dude, quit shaking your head. You only have one brain cell left, don't damage it anymore by shaking your head. I'm not asking just for me, but for everyone else on here that has to read the garbage you post. :tu

What an awful post. :td

I'm being serious here. No joke. You are unintelligent. Just dumb.

NFO
04-18-2012, 04:29 PM
What an awful post. :td

Shocking.:lol

I'm being serious here.

You serious? If you were serious you'd have a better life and would not have to resort to posting your loser life on message boards. I'm being serious when I say quit posting your loser life on message boards. I get enough laughter in my days without having to hear about your loser life problems.

You are unintelligent. Just dumb.

I feel bad for people like you. You have to try an insult everybody just to make your life feel better. That is dumb, but you keep doing it and yet your life is still an epic failure.

Blake
04-18-2012, 04:42 PM
K, now you're obsessed with me and my life.

You're seriously butthurt and stupid.

Seriously.

lol buckeye tats

IWantsACuatro
04-18-2012, 11:59 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/157m62r.gif

NFO
04-19-2012, 11:23 AM
K, now you're obsessed with me and my life.

You're seriously butthurt and stupid.

Seriously.

lol buckeye tats

Obsessed with your life??? :lmao Where due you come up with this stuff? :lmao

Seriously.

lol buckeye tats not being funny after 2 years. :rollin

Blake
04-19-2012, 02:21 PM
Buckeye tats. Seriously still funny.

:lmao :lmao

NFO
04-19-2012, 03:05 PM
Buckeye tats. Seriously still funny.

:lmao :lmao

For losers like yourself I can see why.

For Ohio State it got rid of some bad apples and brought Ohio State Urban Meyer and a slap on the wrist penalty. No biggie, kid. :tu

Blake
04-19-2012, 03:49 PM
:cry it's not funny!!!! I mean it!!! Stop laughing!!! :cry

NFO
04-20-2012, 09:34 PM
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8084/petrinomohawkbiker.jpg

NFO
04-20-2012, 09:36 PM
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h436/gmespitter/tigerdroppings/petrinobike.gif