PDA

View Full Version : where is the national outrage for this hate crime?

cheguevara
04-11-2012, 11:15 AM
LIsPBqAQ2qk

JJm-Fcvp80M

wKDps_a3Er8

cheguevara
04-11-2012, 11:18 AM
when will Barack comment on his similarities to the victim?

When will Al Sharpton and Rev. Jesse Jackson comment on this?

who will the Black Panthers put a bounty on?

ChumpDumper
04-11-2012, 11:21 AM
What has Ron Paul said about it?

DisAsTerBot
04-11-2012, 11:22 AM
what about worldstarhiphop.......... that shit needs to go

DisAsTerBot
04-11-2012, 11:23 AM
lol obama's son would look like one of those guys too

cheguevara
04-11-2012, 11:23 AM
What has Ron Paul said about it?

Dr. Paul does not comment on the racial part of ongoing investigations of american citizens.

cheguevara
04-11-2012, 11:25 AM
wonder when Eric Holder will start to make some phone calls about this

ChumpDumper
04-11-2012, 11:27 AM
what about worldstarhiphop.......... that shit needs to goWhat about it?

ChumpDumper
04-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Dr. Paul does not comment on the racial part of ongoing investigations of american citizens.Is this a stated position, or something you just made up as an excuse?

clambake
04-11-2012, 11:28 AM
the white guy was stalking right up to the black guy. black guy just stood his ground. right?

ChumpDumper
04-11-2012, 11:29 AM
the white guy was stalking right up to the black guy. black guy just stood his ground. right?True. He could have just shot the white guy, no questions asked.

cheguevara
04-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Is this a stated position, or something you just made up as an excuse?

Dr. Paul does not believe in groups. He believes in individuals. He never does and never did pander to "groups". That is catalogued.

Unfortunately the same thing cannot be said about Mr. Obama.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Dr. Paul does not believe in groups. He believes in individuals. He never does and never did pander to "groups". That is catalogued.Actually, he pandered very specifically to whites in his newsletters.

That is cataloged.

Sorry, Paulbot. You shouldn't lob softballs.

cheguevara
04-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Actually, he pandered very specifically to whites in his newsletters.

That is cataloged.

Sorry, Paulbot. You shouldn't lob softballs.

Completely incorrect. It's been catalogued Paul denied writing and reading those letters.

Barack pandered to get black vote on national tv. That has been catalogued.

But this thread is about the latest hate crime.

Blake
04-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Youtube didn't watch.

Cliff notes?

Viva Las Espuelas
04-11-2012, 11:52 AM
lol obama's son would look like one of those guys too

Beat me to it...

Viva Las Espuelas
04-11-2012, 11:54 AM
There's another one that happened in phoenix. Black dude shot a Mexican walking his dog. Black guy was in a car. Mexican was walking his dog and I don't believe it was a Rott. Black guy claimed self defense. Claimed the Mexican had a pipe. No pipe found. Just the dogs leash. I'm sure the victim didn't look like Obama's son. No sirree.

RandomGuy
04-11-2012, 12:21 PM
LIsPBqAQ2qk

JJm-Fcvp80M

wKDps_a3Er8

Yes or no, for each video, were the people committing the crimes charged, and/or convicted of crimes?

hitmanyr2k
04-11-2012, 12:26 PM
when will Barack comment on his similarities to the victim?

When will Al Sharpton and Rev. Jesse Jackson comment on this?

who will the Black Panthers put a bounty on?

The stupidity on Spurstalk never ceases to amaze me. If these black guys are arrested, claim self defense, and set free by the police then you can cry about it with your faux outrage. Until that happens this is just another dumb thread.

DarrinS
04-11-2012, 12:34 PM
No sarcastic "poor whitey" response yet?

George Gervin's Afro
04-11-2012, 12:35 PM
The stupidity on Spurstalk never ceases to amaze me. If these black guys are arrested, claim self defense, and set free by the police then you can cry about it with your faux outrage. Until that happens this is just another dumb thread.

of course it makes no sense but that doesn't stop the resident conservatives from trying..:lmao

Winehole23
04-11-2012, 12:45 PM
No sarcastic "poor whitey" response yet?disappointed?

DarrinS
04-11-2012, 12:46 PM
disappointed?

surprised

Winehole23
04-11-2012, 12:52 PM
there's still hope your hostile inferences will be gratified. one loudmouth is all it takes for you to paint everyone you happen to disagree with, with the same broad brush.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Hey Wine. How you doing today?

Winehole23
04-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Hey Wine. How you doing today?not bad, thanks. you?

boutons_deux
04-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Bill Cosby said Z was empowered to stalk/confront M by his gun.

What will Bill say empowered these alleged persons of apparently African extraction (not that there's anything wrong with that) to attack like cowardly hyenas going after an incapacitated prey?

cheguevara
04-11-2012, 03:10 PM

the interesting thing is that for a hate crime documented on film and committed by multiple individuals, there is no national outrage, not even a peep from any politician on the issue.

For an alleged hate crime(no video/proof of such), the president, the media, the reverends, the black panthers and even the Miami Heat have already indicted the individual and the outrage has been going on for weeks.

Yes, one resulted in a death, the other didn't. But who's to say the victim was lucky to get out alive? interesting stuff...

ChumpDumper
04-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Completely incorrect. It's been catalogued Paul denied writing and reading those letters.He either approved and gained financially from those racist newsletters or was such an incompetent executive he couldn't run a 25-person operation and still gained financially from those racist newsletters.

Barack pandered to get black vote on national tv. That has been catalogued.Wrong. He didn't have to pander to get the black vote. What a hilarious claim. :lol

But this thread is about the latest hate crime.No, it's about your fake outrage.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2012, 03:41 PM
No sarcastic "poor whitey" response yet?Let us know how you're the victim here and I'll say it.

cheguevara
04-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Wrong. He didn't have to pander to get the black vote. What a hilarious claim. :lol

what ignorance. Not knowing how politicians rally their base and their troops. These tactics have been around for centuries. The difference now is that we have twitter and facebook for better or worse.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2012, 05:51 PM
what ignorance. Not knowing how politicians rally their base and their troops. These tactics have been around for centuries. The difference now is that we have twitter and facebook for better or worse.So what percentage of he black vote would have been lost had they not been directly pandered to during the campaign of 2008 which you say is "catalogued" but have produced no examples?

cheguevara
04-11-2012, 05:58 PM
LOL not knowing the difference between a motivated voting base and an unmotivated one.

it could be the difference between 9 of 10 going to the voting booths. Vs. 5 of 10.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2012, 06:00 PM
LOL not knowing the difference between a motivated voting base and an unmotivated one.

it could be the difference between 9 of 10 going to the voting booths. Vs. 5 of 10.Really?

Just potentially being the first black president wasn't enough?

What specific pandering did you "catalogue" from 2008?

RandomGuy
04-12-2012, 12:11 PM

it could be the difference between 9 of 10 going to the voting booths. Vs. 5 of 10.

You still haven't given me the small bit of information that I asked for.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5777783&postcount=18

I think any violence is a bad thing.

I want to know how outraged I really should be.

RandomGuy
04-13-2012, 12:01 PM
Still haven't gotten any information on the videos in the OP from che yet.

Have the offenders been charged or caught?

Spurminator
04-13-2012, 12:16 PM
There's another one that happened in phoenix. Black dude shot a Mexican walking his dog. Black guy was in a car. Mexican was walking his dog and I don't believe it was a Rott. Black guy claimed self defense. Claimed the Mexican had a pipe. No pipe found. Just the dogs leash. I'm sure the victim didn't look like Obama's son. No sirree.

Was "Black Guy" arrested?

Viva Las Espuelas
04-13-2012, 01:38 PM
No. "Black guy" that killed "Mexican" from his "car" after police found no "pipe" wasn't "arrested"

Agloco
04-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Still haven't gotten any information on the videos in the OP from che yet.

Have the offenders been charged or caught?

It would be advisable to not hold your breath while you wait.

Wild Cobra
04-15-2012, 01:03 PM
Probably not making any news outlets to find information about.

Agloco
04-15-2012, 01:05 PM
No. "Black guy" that killed "Mexican" from his "car" after police found no "pipe" wasn't "arrested"

Two questions:

Was the "black guy" on a neighborhood watch?

Was the Mexican underage?

IMO these are two big factors that made "the other case" so "outrageous".

RandomGuy
04-16-2012, 01:05 PM
It would be advisable to not hold your breath while you wait.

I won't.

Che probably knows the answer.

The race-baiting shit soup of an OP, is just that, shit soup.

If I were Che, I woudn't want to admit it either.

What does it say about him when that is precisely what doesn't happen?

cheguevara
04-16-2012, 01:10 PM
:lmao asking for hand holding while doing a google search

don't shoot the messenger
1) hate crime documented on film - check
2) victim lucky to come out of it alive - check
3) act silenced by national media - check

ChumpDumper
04-16-2012, 01:19 PM
Police CommissionerFrederick H. Bealefeld III, appearing on WBAL's "The C4 Show," said the attack on a 31-year-old white man from Arlington, Va., appears to be nothing beyond "drunken opportunistic criminality." The comment came in response to a caller who said that if the victim had been black and the assailants white, civil rights leaders would be descending on Baltimore and the attackers would be charged with a hate crime.http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-04-10/news/bs-md-ci-bealefeld-hate-crime-20120410_1_hate-crime-elderly-black-fisherman-white-police-commissioner

2) victim lucky to come out of it alive - checkDebatable as to whether his life was in danger.

3) act silenced by national media - checkAP: Baltimore police charge man in videotaped beating (http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20120413/WIC01/120413023/Baltimore-police-charge-man-videotaped-beating)

cheguevara
04-16-2012, 01:20 PM
:lmao Dumpster crawling into the thread after being fucked up and stripped himself in the Al Sharpton thread

Yonivore
04-16-2012, 01:22 PM
:lmao Dumpster crawling into the thread after being fucked up and stripped himself in the Al Sharpton thread
:tu

ChumpDumper
04-16-2012, 01:24 PM
:lmao Dumpster crawling into the thread after being fucked up and stripped himself in the Al Sharpton thread:lmao I'm still in that one and I noticed you didn't address the points made.

:tu

RandomGuy
04-16-2012, 01:31 PM
:lmao asking for hand holding while doing a google search

don't shoot the messenger
2) victim lucky to come out of it alive - check
3) act silenced by national media - check

All I did was ask whether the people committing the violence had been caught and/or charged with a crime.

You want outrage, and I think the acts of violence in the videos were outrageous.

If the answer is "yes, they all are in jail" then it says a lot less than if they were wondering around without being charged.

Your videos, one honest, fair question.

If you don't want to answer it, or are too lazy to back your shit up, just say so.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Two questions:

Was the "black guy" on a neighborhood watch?

Was the Mexican underage?

IMO these are two big factors that made "the other case" so "outrageous".

Well apparently no one knows what what really happened in that "other case", including you.

No need to answer your other silly question because that's for "another case". I'm spealing of "this case". Only thing "similar" are the races involved. I guess you're Ok with "older" people being shot too death. Cool.

cheguevara
04-16-2012, 01:51 PM
All I did was ask whether the people committing the violence had been caught and/or charged with a crime.

You want outrage, and I think the acts of violence in the videos were outrageous.

If the answer is "yes, they all are in jail" then it says a lot less than if they were wondering around without being charged.

Your videos, one honest, fair question.

If you don't want to answer it, or are too lazy to back your shit up, just say so.

except answering the question were they charged is not "backing up my shit". It's answering a question that a poster was too damn lazy to look up themselves

ChumpDumper
04-16-2012, 01:53 PM
except answering the question were they charged is not "backing up my shit". It's answering a question that a poster was too damn lazy to look up themselvesWell, were no one charged or even sought for the crime, there would be more cause for outrage.

hitmanyr2k
04-16-2012, 02:06 PM
Like I said before, this is a dumbass thread.

RandomGuy
04-16-2012, 02:07 PM
except answering the question were they charged is not "backing up my shit". It's answering a question that a poster was too damn lazy to look up themselves

:lol

*I'm* too lazy.

Your thread.

You ask where is the outrage, but won't give us enough information to determine if some injustice has been done.

So I can only assume they were all charged, arrested, at trial, as one would expect.

That means we should, as a nation, be a lot less concerned.

Since there is no real cause to be outraged, other than what we should always assign to acts of violence, the entire implicaiton of the thread:

Treyvon's death is not worth any more outrage than these acts that were handled locally, is stupid.

Do you always make really weak arguments, or just this once?

RandomGuy
04-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Includes: Appeal to Ignorance ("Ad Ignorantiam")

Description of Burden of Proof
Burden of Proof is a fallacy in which the burden of proof is placed on the wrong side. Another version occurs when a lack of evidence for side A is taken to be evidence for side B in cases in which the burden of proof actually rests on side B. A common name for this is an Appeal to Ignorance. This sort of reasoning typically has the following form:

Claim X is presented by side A and the burden of proof actually rests on side B.
Side B claims that X is false because there is no proof for X.

In many situations, one side has the burden of proof resting on it. This side is obligated to provide evidence for its position. The claim of the other side, the one that does not bear the burden of proof, is assumed to be true unless proven otherwise.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/burden-of-proof.html

RandomGuy
04-16-2012, 02:12 PM
"you're too lazy to prove my point for me".

:lmao

cheguevara
04-16-2012, 02:14 PM
"you won't give us any information that is freely available at the click of a few keystrokes"

ChumpDumper
04-16-2012, 02:15 PM
"you won't give us any information that is freely available at the click of a few keystrokes"

:lmaoWell, if it undermines your argument, I can see why you wouldn't want to make those keystrokes.

RandomGuy
04-17-2012, 10:52 AM

... making your refusal to do it, in support of your own argument, stupid.

The self-pwnage of the OP continues.

RandomGuy
04-17-2012, 10:53 AM
Includes: Appeal to Ignorance ("Ad Ignorantiam")

Description of Burden of Proof
Burden of Proof is a fallacy in which the burden of proof is placed on the wrong side. Another version occurs when a lack of evidence for side A is taken to be evidence for side B in cases in which the burden of proof actually rests on side B. A common name for this is an Appeal to Ignorance. This sort of reasoning typically has the following form:

Claim X is presented by side A and the burden of proof actually rests on side B.
Side B claims that X is false because there is no proof for X.

In many situations, one side has the burden of proof resting on it. This side is obligated to provide evidence for its position. The claim of the other side, the one that does not bear the burden of proof, is assumed to be true unless proven otherwise.

There is no need for national outrage because of the videos in the OP.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2012, 02:39 PM
So,

1) Not a hate crime.

2) Perpetrators sought and one arrested so far.

3) National media attention.

che is 0-3.

z0sa
04-17-2012, 02:45 PM
CNN is covering this for sure. Not sure about anyone else.