PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama is a sexist employer.

Yonivore
04-11-2012, 03:03 PM
HOSTILE WORKPLACE
OBAMA WHITE HOUSE PAYS WOMEN LESS THAN MEN, RECORDS SHOW (http://freebeacon.com/hostile-workplace/)

Female employees in the Obama White House make considerably less than their male colleagues, records show.

According to the 2011 annual report on White House staff, female employees earned a median annual salary of $60,000, which was about 18 percent less than the median salary for male employees ($71,000).

clambake
04-11-2012, 03:05 PM
the free beacon lol

Yonivore
04-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Crunch the numbers yourself, Halfbake.

The Beacon claims to have derived their numbers from this...

2011 Annual Report to Congress on White House Staff (http://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/disclosures/annual-records/2011)

Let me know what you come up with.

clambake
04-11-2012, 03:13 PM
looks fine to me. how long have they been on the job?

Winehole23
04-11-2012, 03:19 PM
can't decide whether this is more simple-minded or dishonest. for someone who abhors political correctness Yoni sure is quick to call others racist and sexist.

Yonivore
04-11-2012, 03:28 PM
can't decide whether this is more simple-minded or dishonest. for someone who abhors political correctness Yoni sure is quick to call others racist and sexist.
It's actually neither; the sexist and racist posts were intended to point out such judgments are made about others by those who worship at the font of political correctness.

I remember a photograph of a Tea Party rally being held up as proof it was a racist organization because [unlike the case here, where there are NO African-American faces] there were very few African-American faces in the crowd.

The same has been done on women's issues. Hell, the left has been trying to make the conservative opposition to forcing the Catholic Church to provide contraceptives, abortafacients, and pregnancy termination services into some War Against Women; which it's not. It's a war over religious freedom.

These two articles I came across this week just happen to demonstrate the silliness most commonly engaged in by the left...take a piece of information or a photograph and make up a story about it.

George Gervin's Afro
04-11-2012, 03:28 PM

all of the above Alex!

clambake
04-11-2012, 03:30 PM
the catholic church needs to work on themselves, tbh.

Winehole23
04-11-2012, 03:31 PM
These two articles I came across this week just happen to demonstrate the silliness most commonly engaged in by the left...take a piece of information or a photograph and make up a story about it.funny, that's your MO...

Yonivore
04-11-2012, 03:43 PM
the catholic church needs to work on themselves, tbh.
That doesn't mean their right to religious freedom should be attacked by the federal government.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2012, 03:47 PM
These two articles I came across this week just happen to demonstrate the silliness most commonly engaged in by the left...take a piece of information or a photograph and make up a story about it.So you support it when your side does it.

Yonivore
04-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Now, the Democrats are declaring a War on Moms (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/04/11/Hilary-Rosen-Romney)!

Hilary Rosen, a partner at SKDKnickerbocker, the PR firm of former Obama communications director Anita Dunn, charged that Ann Romney "hasn't worked a day in her life" and suggested that Ann Romney can't possibly understand economic issues because she's a lowly homemaker.

What you have is Mitt Romney running around the country saying, “Well, my wife tells me what women really care about are economic issues.” And, “When I listen to my wife, that’s what I’m hearing.” Guess what? His wife has never actually worked a day in her life. She’s never really dealt with the economic issues that a majority of the women in this country are facing—in terms of how do we feed our kids, how do we send them to school, and how do—why we worry about their future.
In the same breath Rosen ironically says:

... there’s something much more fundamental about Mitt Romney—he just seems so old-fashioned when it comes to women, and I think that comes across, and I think that’s going to hurt him over the long term. He just doesn’t really see us as equal.
Yes, there is something old-fashioned about the belief that a homemaker couldn't understand the complexity of the economics affecting her household. Rosen apparently subscribes to the Linda Hirschman worldview, one that posits women are only as valuable as their contributions outside the home, unrelated to children and family. Rearing up the next generation that will someday run the world is woefully under appreciated.

From an overflow of the heart the mouth speaks and Rosen makes it clear that her prejudice against women who stay home stems from a lack of respect and appreciation for what those women do. If the goal of feminism is choice, Rosen betrays the mutual respect amongst members of the female sex by degrading the choices of other women.

Considering Ann Romney is a breast cancer survivor who reared five children and played the backbone to her successful husband, I'm not sure this is a battle Democrats want to pick -- especially with an opponent like Ann Romney, a breast cancer survivor living with MS who raised five children.
Ooops! Looks like Obama is going to have to throw another friend under the bus.

Seriously, who's waging the war on women?

ChumpDumper
04-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Now, the Democrats are declaring a War on Moms (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/04/11/Hilary-Rosen-Romney)!

Ooops! Looks like Obama is going to have to throw another friend under the bus.Nah, that's not going to change any women's minds.

Unless they're idiots.

Yonivore
04-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Wait a minute, maybe there is something to my original post...

Book: Women in Obama White House felt excluded and ignored (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/suskind-book-female-advisers-in-obama-white-house-sidelined-and-ignored/2011/09/16/gIQAAOSSXK_print.html)

Anybody remember that?

Well, one Hilary Rosen -- yes, the one claiming motherhood isn't work -- happens to be the Managing Partner of the firm representing Sandra Fluke (yes, that Sandra Fluke). One of her partners is former White House Communications Director Anita Dunn who was quoted in the above mentioned book, saying:

“This place would be in court for a hostile workplace,” former White House communications director Anita Dunn is quoted as saying. “Because it actually fit all of the classic legal requirements for a genuinely hostile workplace to women.”
Christina Roemer, former head of the Council for Economic Advisors was also quoted in the book as saying:

“I felt like a piece of meat,” Christina Romer, former head of the Council of Economic Advisers, said of one meeting in which Suskind writes she was “boxed out” by Summers.
So, maybe there is something to this claim the Obama administration is discriminatory toward women and that is why they are paid 16% less.

Of course if we had a curious press or, better, if it were a Republican administration, they'd be all over this like Bill Clinton on Monica Lewinsky.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Man, you are really concerned about Romney's gender gap.

Yonivore
04-12-2012, 01:55 PM
ckGq7P6WTXI

Yonivore
04-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Of course, when it was pointed out Hilary Rosen has visited the White House more than 35 times, Jay Carney was ready...

Bs_5CapvQOI

:lmao

TeyshaBlue
04-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Man, you are really concerned about Romney's gender gap.

Somebody needs to be. Romney sure as hell doesn't appear to be.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Well, yoni is certainly carrying out his blog overlords' marching orders.

jack sommerset
04-12-2012, 02:25 PM
That was hard to watch. Stumbling, bumbling and mumbling. Bless his heart for trying. God bless.

ElNono
04-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Cracker for Cain!

Yonivore
04-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Somebody needs to be. Romney sure as hell doesn't appear to be.
Romney doesn't appear to be the one having an issue with women.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Romney doesn't appear to be the one having an issue with women.:downspin:

fraga
04-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Romney doesn't appear to be the one having an issue with women.
No...just all his Republican friends...

Yonivore
04-12-2012, 04:08 PM
No...just all his Republican friends...
Romney is the candidate.

So is Obama.

Between the two, it appears Obama has the larger issue with women.

He underpays them and one of his top advisers now devalues stay-at-home mothers.

Nice move.

Yonivore
04-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Stay-at-home mothers that are cancer survivors and suffering from Muscular Sclerosis.

That's a double-down nice move.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2012, 04:11 PM
So do the polls reflect the "problems" "Obama" has with women?

clambake
04-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Cracker for Cain!

funny watching yoni jump from ship to ship. :lol

Wild Cobra
04-12-2012, 04:14 PM
You liberals can be so comical to watch. Grab on to any story about these issues when the complaint is launched against a conservative or republican, but defend the liberal or democrat...

Can anyone say hypocrisy?

It's especially hypocritical of the left side because they are the ones constantly launching such attacks.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2012, 04:16 PM
You liberals can be so comical to watch. Grab on to any story about these issues when the complaint is launched against a conservative or republican, but defend the liberal or democrat...

Can anyone say hypocrisy?

It's especially hypocritical of the left side because they are the ones constantly launching such attacks.I asked a very specific question and got no answer.

Par for the course.

clambake
04-12-2012, 04:18 PM
I asked a very specific question and got no answer.

Par for the course.

you're a bully, too!

TeyshaBlue
04-12-2012, 04:18 PM
So do the polls reflect the "problems" "Obama" has with women?

Yes and No. The polls present what they were designed to present. Do you see any polls reflecting concerns the last couple of links thrown up by Yonivore?

Do you expect to see any?

I don't.

Yes, Obama's previous victory comanded a majority contribution from women voters. But seriously, my chihuahua might've commanded those votes running against McCain/Palin/and the conventional wisdom perception of the Bush Legacy.

clambake
04-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Yes, Obama's previous victory comanded a majority contribution from women voters. But seriously, my chihuahua might've commanded those votes running against McCain/Palin/and the conventional wisdom perception of the Bush Legacy.

as awesome as your dog might be, idk if america is ready for pres. mexican hairless.

Yonivore
04-12-2012, 04:21 PM
What's even more ironic is that Hilary Rosen was brought on board to put a leash on that whacko DNC Chairwoman, Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Nice move.

TeyshaBlue
04-12-2012, 04:23 PM
as awesome as your dog might be, idk if america is ready for pres. mexican hairless.

That dog would rockzorz the USA. Fuck Yeah!

ChumpDumper
04-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Yes and No. The polls present what they were designed to present. Do you see any polls reflecting concerns the last couple of links thrown up by Yonivore?

Do you expect to see any?

I don't.

Yes, Obama's previous victory comanded a majority contribution from women voters. But seriously, my chihuahua might've commanded those votes running against McCain/Palin/and the conventional wisdom perception of the Bush Legacy.Right -- the question now: is the pattern repeating itself with Romney?

TeyshaBlue
04-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Right -- the question now: is the pattern repeating itself with Romney?

Might be a bit premature to make that call.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Might be a bit premature to make that call.It might be out of Romney's hands at this point. I guess the charm offensive is a logical first step.

clambake
04-12-2012, 04:31 PM
That dog would rockzorz the USA. Fuck Yeah!

change his name to john wayne and he might have a shot!

TeyshaBlue
04-12-2012, 04:33 PM
change his name to john wayne and he might have a shot!

If I did that, it would achieve machismo-critical mass. Hell, I had to have that dog neutered twice!

Might have to do it again.:lol

Bill_Brasky
04-12-2012, 05:12 PM
:lol why do people like Yoni spend their time blowing their favorite politicians online?

ElNono
04-12-2012, 05:13 PM

Like what story?

Bill_Brasky
04-12-2012, 05:16 PM
:cry :cry I'm fair and unbiased but limit my attacks to non-republicans :cry :cry why doesn't anybody take me seriously? :cry :cry