PDA

View Full Version : Hope Bynum remembers that it's basketball, not football

GSH
04-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Andrew Bynum has been a bit of a head case lately. The Lakers and Spurs are arch-rivals. The Spurs Big 3 are well rested, and the Lakers are playing without Kobe. If the Spurs jump out to a big lead, you really have to worry about Bynum doing something stupid. The Spurs have worked too hard to stay healthy this year, to have it messed up with one play. I hope the zebras keep things under control from the opening tip.

Don't act like it couldn't happen. Bynum has been a flake for the past several weeks, and his history speaks for itself:

FQO-0pfo2IY

Cant_Be_Faded
04-11-2012, 06:30 PM
I hope Blair takes out his knee if he tries anything

He's become such a hot head primadonna lately

TheSkeptic
04-11-2012, 06:34 PM
That video is still so painful to watch. Here's to hoping that guy doesn't do anything crazy.

Cane
04-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Bynum, Artest, Barnes, and even Josh McRoberts all like to throw cheap shots

But if I had to pick a team that likes to take cheap shots against the Spurs and etc, then I'd pick the Mavs. Carlisle is unafraid to call for hard fouls, they have goons on the squad, and the amount of butthurt the Mavs have against the Spurs is legendary on an epic level

EVAY
04-11-2012, 06:45 PM
I worry about Artest and trying to hurt people.

In terms of teams, it the Denver team that makes me cringe. The Mavs have some dirty players, but i'm convinced that George Karl has a bounty system ( a la New Orleans) for his players when it comes to hitting people like Manu (or anyone else who makes them look foolish).

dylankerouac
04-11-2012, 07:30 PM
I agree, this concerns me too.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-11-2012, 07:33 PM
I hope Bynum forgets. The cheap shots are what's keeping me watching this year's team. Kinda like people who only watch NASCAR for the wrecks.

TwelveGs210
04-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Stephen Jackson gon' make that fool feel P.A. Texas if he hurts one of our guys intentionally.

Venti Quattro
04-11-2012, 08:32 PM
I hope Blair takes out his knee if he tries anything

Classiness is a gift that keeps on giving in the Spurs tbh.

Posts like these make me remember that.