PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Thoery Fun: Video of plane hitting the pentagon

DeSPURado
09-08-2004, 07:11 AM
Pentagon.swf (http://slackdaddy.org/flash/pentagon.swf)
Its just a conspiracy theory right? Just a nutty conspiracy theory?

Right?

Betsy
09-08-2004, 04:58 PM
If it wasn't a plane, then what happened to the people who were on the flight and the plane they were in? what did they do, just vanish in the Bermuda Triangle? Yeah, a conspiracy, right. :rolleyes

I have to agree that the plane that hit the building I was in, did sound like a missle hitting it. And those planes were all loaded with fuel at the time of impact. So they really were like huge missiles coming in. But only an idiot would think that the blowing up of the pentagon was a conspiracy. Was it Moore that created that video? :blah

scott
09-08-2004, 05:30 PM
Pretty cool Flash work and an interesting conspiracy theory "look"...

but...

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Yonivore
09-08-2004, 05:32 PM
Well I think it's a conspiracy that my post was replaced by someone known as "unknown" and that my text was replaced with some nonsense about the previous post being lost.

Someone call Michael Moore!

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-09-2004, 01:10 AM
You know, I guess it would be too much for them to realize that those planes were flying about a hundred miles an hour faster than the speed you and I ever hear them flying at around airports, on flights, etc.

Great conspiracy, but what happened to the plane? The people?

Were all the people in D.C. who saw a commercial airliner flying low full of crap? The people on the plane who called and said they were flying low over D.C.?

Nice conspiracy, guess they probably had some help from the little green men on that one.

Hook Dem
09-09-2004, 01:14 AM
It's a hoax! Look it up. Just ask your self what happened to the people on the plane like someone already has. You can do better than that Despurado! Drop the conspiracy theories. The twin towers are gone!!!!!!

Spurminator
09-14-2004, 03:15 PM
Just in case anyone was seduced by the cool music and bitchin effects of the above video...

Snopes (http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm)

exstatic
09-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Good call, Spurminator. When in doubt (or just bored), snopes it.

Yonivore
09-14-2004, 03:57 PM
So, DeSPURate, to answer your question; yes, just a conspiracy theory and yes, just a nutty conspiracy theory.

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 07:56 PM
About the only thing that is defnitely correct about the video is that it does show that contrary to snopes the plane didn't hit the ground.

Yonivore
09-14-2004, 08:07 PM
How does it show that DeSPURate? Have you closely inspected the helipad? Is it because not ALL light poles were clipped?

God, you'd argue with a rock that it isn't a rock.

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 08:46 PM
No the lawn was clean of any marks in the video. Geez I wasn't trying to argue. I never bought into this anyways.

Yonivore
09-14-2004, 08:50 PM
And how close was the videographer? What's the resolution on a standard video recorder? What was his angle of vision?

Really, do you just sit there and try to talk yourself into unwinnable arguments for the sake of it?

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 08:54 PM
:lol Now its clear you didn't even watch the video. there are multiple angles which show that the plane didn't hit the ground. Maybe it bounced over the lawn, but it wouldn't show that would it? I never said it didn't.

Yonivore
09-14-2004, 08:55 PM
The videographer never got to within 300 feet of the crash site.

I watch the video...it concludes absolutely nothing about the crash site.

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 09:00 PM
There ar eno less than ten shots of the lawn all taken with ten feet of the intact guradrail which was bout fifty feet (guess) of the pentagon. You clearly neeed to re watch the video.

Yonivore
09-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Okie dokie. So, how'd they brain wash all the eye-witnesses to the 747 flying into the building?

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 09:04 PM
wasn't a 747, but um it did fly into the pentagon. I just said it doesn't look like the plane hit the ground in front of the pentagon and slid into it. The video proves that. And I said exactly that.

Yonivore
09-14-2004, 09:05 PM
But you started this whole thread on the premise that there was some conspiracy...who the **** cares if the plane bounced over a guardrail?

Yonivore
09-14-2004, 09:06 PM
I mean, you've gone from proposing a HUGE conspiracy to arguing over the mechanics of a plane crash...doesn't that seem silly to you?

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 09:11 PM
Geezus Yonivore I started this thread with the pithy comments:

Conspiracy Thoery Fun: Video of plane hitting the pentagon Pentagon.swf

I know its a conspiracy theory. I am laughing at it and having fun watching it. Its fun to watch a movie like JFK and think oooh scary government. Its not true.

Yonivore
09-14-2004, 09:13 PM
Do you realize how many people died at the Pentagon that day? And you're playing pithy little games...you're a moron.

And, I don't buy it either, your opening post was meant to suggest you doubted the official record.

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 09:19 PM
More people died on the plane I assure you, but thats niether here nor there. Next time if I write "conspiracy theory fun." (the loss of life is not fun, its not a joking matter. I assure you I mean no disrespect to those that lost there lives.) Its the conspiracy theory that was fun to watch because it takes itself so seriously.

Yonivore
09-14-2004, 09:26 PM
"More people died on the plane I assure you"

Me:

"...AT THE PENTAGON..."
You fucking moron! You'd really quibble over the number of spots on the six side of a die, wouldn't you?

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 09:41 PM
Seriously I am not trying to quibble geeze you have a short fuse today.

Yonivore
09-14-2004, 09:42 PM
You're an annoying quibbler who would defend a losing cause until it buried you with it.

While I could care less about you personally, it's exasperating to watch.

DeSPURado
09-14-2004, 09:47 PM
I defend the truth. That is all I ever try to do.

Yonivore
09-14-2004, 10:01 PM
Like CBS's documents?

Guru of Nothing
09-14-2004, 11:26 PM
I defend the truth. That is all I ever try to do.

What a sad combination - you are pompous, and you are a moron.

The "truth" has no political bias, yet you do. It's fun to watch you attempt to reconcile the two.

So long as bozos like you wrap your political sentiment in the "truth," the "truth" is nothing more than a 2-bit ho, and she spits on you when you are not looking.

DeSPURado
09-15-2004, 01:42 AM
The harder the search for the turth the more rewarding finding it turns out to be.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-15-2004, 02:32 AM
So you're trying to tell us Despurado that somehow Bush and Co. pulled off somehow having the people on the plane who phoned out prior to the crash talking about flying over DC do that, and then top it all off with getting all the people at the Pentagon, all the emergency personnel who responded, all the people in the near vacinity of the Pentagon, the people driving by on the road who saw it, etc. to keep quiet?

Talk about lunacy!

DeSPURado
09-15-2004, 02:34 AM
Aggie read the quote ffrom above.

Geezus Yonivore I started this thread with the pithy comments:

Quote:Conspiracy Thoery Fun: Video of plane hitting the pentagon Pentagon.swf

I know its a conspiracy theory. I am laughing at it and having fun watching it. Its fun to watch a movie like JFK and think oooh scary government. Its not true.

Nbadan
09-15-2004, 03:02 AM
Aggie Hoopsfan is a lunatic, of that there is no doubt, but there have been pics posted of damage to the highway lights as a plane, not a missile, came down slamming into the lower section of the Pentagon, but was that plane a Boeing 757-200?

Nbadan
09-15-2004, 03:12 AM
The "truth" has no political bias, yet you do.

We've already established that there is no absolute truth in politics - just ask Fox News.

Tommy Duncan
09-15-2004, 12:02 PM
We've already established that there is no absolute truth in politics - just ask Fox News.

What is your favorite Kool-Aid flavor?

Tommy Duncan
09-15-2004, 12:04 PM
Aggie Hoopsfan is a lunatic, of that there is no doubt,

:lol :lol :lol :rollin :rollin :rollin

Oh man, danny referring to someone else as a "lunatic".

Wait, give me a minute...

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Joe Chalupa
09-15-2004, 12:04 PM
My experience is that politicians, republicans and democrats (oh and those confused libertarians too), will make comments with just enough truth in them so they can get by.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-15-2004, 12:47 PM
loo-na-tick: [Webster] - 1. an individual who uses his/her brain, and does not mindlessly believe liberal conspiracy theories and/or propaganda; often finds it hard to believe left wing extremists, particularly in matters of hate and fantasy-based government sponsored conspiracy theories, fake wars, etc.

Fair enough, I'm a lunatic.

Guru of Nothing
09-16-2004, 12:32 AM
The harder the search for the turth the more rewarding finding it turns out to be.

So, you have found the truth? ...search over, eh?

How old are you?

Me thinks your search for the truth is akin to escaping from Chinese finger-cuffs (mind if I call you Finger Cuff?). The harder you pull, the more it feels like your finger is stuck up your ass.

SpursWoman
09-16-2004, 12:44 AM
I thought DeSpurado posted that flash as a joke....tipped off somewhat with the whole "Conspiracy Thoery [sic] Fun" in the title.

Why are ya'll getting your knickers in a twist?

Totally not true, but it was interesting to watch.

Tommy Duncan
09-16-2004, 12:45 AM
Hey, I posted this (http://p090.ezboard.com/ffullsportpressfrm25.showMessage?topicID=1844.topi c) as a joke...

:drunk

SpursWoman
09-16-2004, 01:03 AM
Thank you for not linking to the nipple-chick...I was almost afraid to follow it.

:lol

Unknown
09-30-2004, 03:09 PM
(This post is missing and can not be restored)