ECZ
04-11-2012, 09:56 PM
:depressed

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-11-2012, 09:57 PM
4 points. MVP right there. :(

edgar
04-11-2012, 09:57 PM
I'll take tony against the lakers any given night!

timvp
04-11-2012, 10:00 PM
lol "I watch the Lakers a lot they suck the Spurs will beat them no problem"

:lol Tony Parker hasn't been this soft since Brent Barry walked in on him

:lol Tim Duncan gets outrebounded by 28 boards

:lol Manu Ginobili throws the ball out of bounds when confronted with Bynum at the rim

FkLA
04-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Manu Ginobili is the best player on this team.

TDomination
04-11-2012, 10:02 PM

who said that?

mavs>spurs
04-11-2012, 10:03 PM
tony parker being in the mvp discussion was just as retardedly laughable before this game as it is now, no need for a thread like "aha! this proves it!" lmao

vander
04-11-2012, 10:05 PM
take TP away and the Spurs are sub .500 this season, what other players can you say that about right now in the NBA

and what has manu done lately? other than get injured? and by lately I mean like since 08 :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

pad300
04-11-2012, 10:07 PM

Did that actually happen? And if so, how did one of them not end up dead in the next 5 minutes?

edgar
04-11-2012, 10:08 PM
I don't hear any quacking?

Did Ducks and Neal both have stomach problems today?

Spurs Brazil
04-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Tony can't play this bad. He's the MVP of the team and his terrible and pathetic game tonight killed the offense. He was afraid to attack and the whole offense suffered

Jelloisjigglin
04-11-2012, 10:09 PM
MVP Sessions just shutting down the point guard he's supposed to shut down. Nothing new here, sorry spurfan

ffadicted
04-11-2012, 10:10 PM

Solid

Keepin' it real
04-11-2012, 10:12 PM
This was the same Tony Parker that had me hoping he would be traded for the past several years. Completely ineffective when facing a good interior defense. In the past, Tim Duncan was great enough that the Spurs could still overcome. Not anymore ...

Reck
Tony Parker played like an MVP and was worth the little considerations he was getting....until a few weeks ago.

Tonight's perfomance should be more then enough to never consider him as an MVP candidate ever again.

When I said he was a mental midget, I meant it and some of you decended on me like I just commited a great ofense. :lol

Jelloisjigglin
you should go back and fuck your mother some more.

Brazil
04-11-2012, 10:15 PM
:lol typical COM happy the team loosing

FuzzyLumpkins
04-11-2012, 10:15 PM
His jumper wasn't following and he was intimidated by Bynum in the paint. Worst game of the season but you are going to get clunkers like this from time to time. Hopefully it doesn't hangover into tomorrow.

That game was hard to watch.

Brazil
04-11-2012, 10:16 PM
Tony Parker played like an MVP and was worth the little considerations he was getting....until a few weeks ago.

Tonight's perfomance should be more then enough to never consider him as an MVP candidate ever again.

When I said he was a mental midget, I meant it and some of you decended on me like I just commited a great ofense. :lol

just a question with no agenda at all

What do you think of Tim Duncan 2 rebounds ? Is Duncan a mental midget ?

ElNono
04-11-2012, 10:17 PM

:lol Lakerfan is my witness, tbh

:lol Tim Duncan gets outrebounded by 28 boards

:lol Manu Ginobili throws the ball out of bounds when confronted with Bynum at the rim

:lol played more scared than when Phil Jackson was on the bench

Cane
04-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Tony Parker MVP Haiku

Shoots worse than Rondo
Defensively, plays like Nash
Soft as Calderon

;)

Hopefully Parker can turn it around against the Grizz tomorrow.:flag:

FkLA
04-11-2012, 10:19 PM
^Duncan is a TOSB that just happens to be playing out of his mind this yr bro, he gets a pass. Parker is in his prime.

I wouldnt call him a mental midget, but his game simply isnt suited for physical defenses who clog the lane. This happens to Parker time and time again and yet for some reason people expect more out of him against these type of teams. Thats not really Parkers fault tbh.

Mugen
04-11-2012, 10:23 PM
CoM burning a lower case t outside of the CoP, tbh.

Reck
04-11-2012, 10:26 PM
just a question with no agenda at all

What do you think of Tim Duncan 2 rebounds ? Is Duncan a mental midget ?

Brazil you know I love ya but c'mon.

Tim's problems aren't mental. He just cant jump anymore. He's old. In his prime Timmy never backdown. Never looked scared.

Tony is relatively young, there is no reason why he should back away from a challenge which is what he did and always does when he is face with tough interior D. You at least have to try. Parker reverts to shooting 20 foot jumpers instead of attacking the rim, despite who's there. Use your agility for fucks sake. Look to get the foul, get your man in foul trouble..something.

Its like he checks out.

Brazil
04-11-2012, 10:28 PM
^Duncan is a TOSB that just happens to be playing out of his mind this yr bro, he gets a pass. Parker is in his prime.

I wouldnt call him a mental midget, but his game simply isnt suited for physical defenses who clog the lane. This happens to Parker time and time again and yet for some reason people expect more out of him against these type of teams. Thats not really Parkers fault tbh.

The fact Duncan is a TOSB doesn't excuse a pathetic 2 reb against bigtits 30 and Gasol 11 and settling the whole night for long jumpers. Last game he played he had 16 reb. The great Tim had his ass kicked that's all.

I always said that TP need to play with some interior presence, I'm ok to admit it. At least he had 8 assists and didn't turn the ball over.

Reck
04-11-2012, 10:32 PM

Praise the lord, someone half agrees with me.

But I dont agree with that its not his fault.

Parker is a PG. Getting into the lane and making a mess of the oposing team's defense should be Parker forte regarless of who he faces each night.

The fact you say we cant expect Parker to do what its required of him against certain teams defines mental midget.

You're saying he can do what he does to weak teams but cant expect us to see the same against the teams that matter? Wow. You just made my point for me.

Brazil
04-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Brazil you know I love ya but c'mon.

Tim's problems aren't mental. He just cant jump anymore. He's old. In his prime Timmy never backdown. Never looked scared.

Tony is relatively young, there is no reason why he should back away from a challenge which is what he did and always does when he is face with tough interior D. You at least have to try. Parker reverts to shooting 20 foot jumpers instead of attacking the rim, despite who's there. Use your agility for fucks sake. Look to get the foul, get your man in foul trouble..something.

Its like he checks out.

I'm sorry but Tim tonite has 0 excuse, 0... 2 rebounds ? come on... if its really what we can expect from him against LA or Memphis. Bench him and put Tiago in the 5. and Tim tonite didn't even try either so by your definition he is a mental midget.

lefty
04-11-2012, 10:39 PM
Lol Hater just started a Manu thread

Hater is always butthurt

Reck
04-11-2012, 10:40 PM
I'm sorry but Tim tonite has 0 excuse, 0... 2 rebounds ? come on... if its really what we can expect from him against LA or Memphis. Bench him and put Tiago in the 5. and Tim tonite didn't even try either so by your definition he is a mental midget.

Ok Brazil, I'll give you that. Duncan sucked and has no excuse for how he played tonight. But so did half the team.

1 bad game doesn't define a player. They can have a bad game or two, doesn't make them weak minded. It just means they had a bad game.

But with Tony there is tendency. A bad one.

He has these so call bad games too often in a season. Its unacceptable. Sorry.

Timmy still gets a pass, considering the circustances.

FkLA
04-11-2012, 10:45 PM
The fact Duncan is a TOSB doesn't excuse a pathetic 2 reb against bigtits 30 and Gasol 11 and settling the whole night for long jumpers. Last game he played he had 16 reb. The great Tim had his ass kicked that's all.

I always said that TP need to play with some interior presence, I'm ok to admit it. At least he had 8 assists and didn't turn the ball over.

Duncan is simply overmatched, both Gasol and Bynum are better players and rebounders than him at this point in his career. Plus hes never done stuff like this on a regular basis to were you can see a pattern. Parker has done this enough times to were you realize he struggles against physical defenses with big interior presences. Phil Jackson used to this to him all the time in the playoffs. Last year against Memphis he struggled, the Chicago game this year he struggled, etc.

Praise the lord, someone half agrees with me.

But I dont agree with that its not his fault.

Parker is a PG. Getting into the lane and making a mess of the oposing team's defense should be Parker forte regarless of who he faces each night.

The fact you say we cant expect Parker to do what its required of him against certain teams defines mental midget.

You're saying he can do what he does to weak teams but cant expect us to see the same against the teams that matter? Wow. You just made my point for me.

I dislike Parker more than you do bro. But I dont think hes a mental midget, since hes come up big numerous times. When I think of mental midgets I think of someone like RJ. I think its simply a case of Parkers jumpshot just kinda sucking. Its too inconsistent. Hes too easy to contain sometimes, clog up the lane on him and hes pretty much neutralized. Thats why hes always frustrated me, because hes never been able to develop a good jumpshot. He couldve been so much better and wouldnt have cost us several playoff series' if he had.

Reck
04-11-2012, 10:50 PM
I dislike Parker more than you do bro. But I dont think hes a mental midget, since hes come up big numerous times. When I think of mental midgets I think of someone like RJ. I think its simply a case of Parkers jumpshot just kinda sucking. Its too inconsistent. Hes too easy to contain sometimes, clog up the lane on him and hes pretty much neutralized. Thats why hes always frustrated me, because hes never been able to develop a good jumpshot. He couldve been so much better and wouldnt have cost us several playoff series' if he had.

I can go with this.

Brazil
04-11-2012, 10:52 PM
He has these so call bad games too often in a season. Its unacceptable. Sorry.

:lmao

what the hell are you talking about ? TP is our most consistent player since some time now and it is not even close.

Timmy still gets a pass, considering the circustances.

You cannot say I'm right and still give Timmy a pass. You are giving him a pass why ? because you like him ? so TP has no right to a pass because you dislike him ? thats some lopsided logic right here tbh.

Oh and just to be clear unlike you and others I'm not throwing under a bus a player after a bad game. When you are outrebounded by 30 rebounds and ass kicked by 20 pts, the whole team is responsible. Even a MVP tony would have not been enough to win that game.

what have you done for me lately forum

ElNono
04-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Good to see Brazil is still at the top of his game :tu

ALVAREZ6
04-11-2012, 10:59 PM
lmao meltdown

Brazil
04-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Good to see Brazil is still at the top of his game :tu

:lol Tonite I feel I'm Manu and you are TP

that's a compliment.... for you

you will notice El that I didn't start any thread

Reck
04-11-2012, 11:01 PM
:lmao

what the hell are you talking about ? TP is our most consistent player since some time now and it is not even close.

You cannot say I'm right and still give Timmy a pass. You are giving him a pass why ? because you like him ? so TP has no right to a pass because you dislike him ? thats some lopsided logic right here tbh.

Oh and just to be clear unlike you and others I'm not throwing under a bus a player after a bad game. When you are outrebounded by 30 rebounds and ass kicked by 20 pts, the whole team is responsible. Even a MVP tony would have not been enough to win that game.

what have you done for me lately forum

I would have agreed with you if it was just me but the fact of the matter is that it isn't just me that sees Parker as an inconsistent player. Others do as well.

I can agree with you about the Duncan thing and dissagree on the Parker thing because of what I said. Duncan doesn't have many games were he just completely stinks up the show. Not on a consistent basis like Parker does.

You're only seeing this bad loss as a single bad game for Mr. Parker but the fact is he's had way more then he should. This is nothing new, Its been discused before.

Also, I didn't say I disliked the man. I dont.

I'm just calling it like I see it.

DPG21920
04-11-2012, 11:02 PM
No one can stick up for TP after tonight. Just a cowards performance and a dose of reality when it comes to his overall abilities. Having said that hopefully he doesn't get shut down by Conley tomorrow and he bounces back next time vs LA like he normally does. TP has never been the advantage against LA that he's appeared to be on paper. Duncan has been worse in recent history though against LA.

ElNono
04-11-2012, 11:06 PM
:lol Tonite I feel I'm Manu and you are TP

that's a compliment.... for you

you will notice El that I didn't start any thread

tbh, I had a lot rolling on TP showing up tonight... completely disgusted with him. Manu has been a lottery this season, some games outstanding, some games not so much. But Tony has been the constant, even more than Tim.

Not that he can't have a bad game, but I have to admit I had flashbacks to the 1st round last season.

Brazil
04-11-2012, 11:13 PM
I would have agreed with you if it was just me but the fact of the matter is that it isn't just me that sees Parker as an inconsistent player. Others do as well.

Two wrong don't make a right tbh

Globally I'm not defending TP for his tonite pathetic game (dpg has it right on his post). I just hate the double standard of some fans. Manu has been freaking horrible this game, Tim has been pathetic and afraid 2 reb:lol, Pop has been terrible (Splitter 13 mn :lmao), the whole team has been soft and pathetic.

If you call TP out for being a pussy, do it also for Tim, Manu, Pop and the rest of the team.

Who let freaking MWP scoring 26 pts ???

DPG21920
04-11-2012, 11:16 PM
Yup, not just TP. But when you are the best player on the team you get the most credit and blame.

Brazil
04-11-2012, 11:17 PM
tbh, I had a lot rolling on TP showing up tonight... completely disgusted with him. Manu has been a lottery this season, some games outstanding, some games not so much. But Tony has been the constant, even more than Tim.

Not that he can't have a bad game, but I have to admit I had flashbacks to the 1st round last season.

You know what ? I fully agree with you..

But tonite what drove me nuts the most is the rebounding... you can have super Manu and super TP during the game, you still loose when you are outrebounded by 30 !!!

Brazil
04-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Yup, not just TP. But when you are the best player on the team you get the most credit and blame.

see we are on a roll tonite dpg I'm again with you as I was with you about the lakers being a contender again this year

ElNono
04-11-2012, 11:22 PM
You know what ? I fully agree with you..

But tonite what drove me nuts the most is the rebounding... you can have super Manu and super TP during the game, you still loose when you are outrebounded by 30 !!!

Nobody wanted any business in the paint. Hard to rebound when that happens. We defended their bigs ok.

Bynum's 30 are a career high. He doesn't pull that shit even against midget frontlines like the Hornets.

We turned into a jumpshooting team, nothing like we've been all season long. Truly disgusting. And I also agree with DPG. When you get all the credit for the great play, you also get the biggest criticism when an egg is laid.

TMTTRIO
04-11-2012, 11:36 PM
I expect a lot more out of Tony since he's still in his prime and I was dissapointed in the way he played but I know he'll bounce back and be the MVP we've had this season. As for Manu I don't expect him to be as consistent (although he's never been) and at this point in his career I can't see him being able to carry this team cosistently anymore. He may be able to still come up with a few good games but he won't have as many anymore. We won't ever see the AS Manu again. Having said that he could've made better decisions tonight. That leaves TP as our MVP, AS, and most consistent player on this team and I expect more out of him.

DPG21920
04-11-2012, 11:44 PM
I have faith in TP. A lot of faith. Tonight is just indefensible like Lebron in the finals or Kobe quitting. You just hope he takes it personal.

FkLA
04-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Hell bounce back in the regular season. And should have a solid first round. Its when Spurs face a teams like Mem/LA/Chi that Im worried. Hes done alot more good for the Spurs than bad, but when hes bad theres usually a trend in the type of teams he struggles against. His game simply isnt suited for physical defenses with strong defensive presences in the paint.

gilmor
04-12-2012, 12:21 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Why u hate him so much?

Cos u are a fat-ass asshole?

Trainwreck2100
04-12-2012, 12:28 AM
this was the parker mike brown expected in the 2007 finals.

elemento
04-12-2012, 12:40 AM
I have to agree with Brazil. The double standart is pathetic.

Parker had a bad game but he always admits it. TD had a freaking horrible game with only 2 rebounds, while the opposite big had 30. I mean c'mon. Manu was also bad.

Fernando TD21
04-12-2012, 01:34 AM
This. Duncan and Manu had horrible games, but they aren't the ones being considered the team mvp. Besides Duncan is old and was going against 2 good players.