PDA

View Full Version : Calm Down!

Jumi
04-11-2012, 09:46 PM
You all sound pathetic! Let's get back to reality! We got skull fucked tonite! Check!

Tony didn't play well and so didn't Timmy! Check!

Pop started Blair! Check!

It all boils down to this....Pop either earns his coach of the year award with the next few games or he's a complete idiot. I choose the former. Follow my logic for a second.

Now he can start Splitter without the doubts that happened last year when he went with Mc Dice. We have TWO more games against them so we can figure out what works and what doesn't. We've beaten Memphis already so we know we can, its just a matter of the shots falling. Memphis only out rebounded us in two games in that series last year. A change has to happen and it's obvious that Splitter needs more minutes. Its either now or never for this team. This still is the second best team in the West and the Lakers played outta there minds. If Pop does the smart thing we should be OK. If not then we're laughing stocks of the league with our, "Emperor Has No Clothes" team. The last few games will be good! It's all about coming back stronger!

P. S.
My best friend is a Laker fan and I've just endured the worst three hours of my life! Not cool!!:flag:

slick'81
04-11-2012, 09:47 PM
lol gnsf

jon123spurs
04-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Finally someone on this site has some sense its only one game la kicked our ass that's what good about the nba you can forget about this one and win tomorrow against the grizzlies

Pocket Hippo
04-11-2012, 09:51 PM
Finally someone on this site has some sense its only one game la kicked our ass that's what good about the nba you can forget about this one and win tomorrow against the grizzlies

:toast exactly

spectator
04-11-2012, 09:52 PM
at least world peace won't go bananas again

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Thank you for actually understanding that the team isn't falling apart. It's simply an off night with poor coaching decisions. Doesn't mean the Lakers are going to win the rest of the series, it was just a poor night for the Spurs.

Sean Cagney
04-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Maybe this is true, hell I hope it is true. Peace.

DMC
04-11-2012, 11:12 PM
You guys better hope the Spurs don't meltdown like their fans do.

silverblk mystix
04-11-2012, 11:16 PM
You all sound pathetic! Let's get back to reality! We got skull fucked tonite! Check!

Tony didn't play well and so didn't Timmy! Check!

Pop started Blair! Check!

It all boils down to this....Pop either earns his coach of the year award with the next few games or he's a complete idiot. I choose the former. Follow my logic for a second.

Now he can start Splitter without the doubts that happened last year when he went with Mc Dice. We have TWO more games against them so we can figure out what works and what doesn't. We've beaten Memphis already so we know we can, its just a matter of the shots falling. Memphis only out rebounded us in two games in that series last year. A change has to happen and it's obvious that Splitter needs more minutes. Its either now or never for this team. This still is the second best team in the West and the Lakers played outta there minds. If Pop does the smart thing we should be OK. If not then we're laughing stocks of the league with our, "Emperor Has No Clothes" team. The last few games will be good! It's all about coming back stronger!

P. S.
My best friend is a Laker fan and I've just endured the worst three hours of my life! Not cool!!:flag:

There is one little problem with this thinking;

POP HAS HAD TWO FUCKING SEASONS TO FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT AND SPLITTER IS STILL NOT PLAYING ENOUGH MINUTES AND SPLITTER WILL NEVER PLAY ALONGSIDE TIMMY!!!!!!!!! THE FUCKHEAD COTY CANDIDATE CANNOT AND WILL NOT EVER FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT!!!!!

DPG21920
04-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Nothing the Spurs do against Memphis outside of drastic changes (start Tiago and win big because of it) will erase tonight.

SequSpur
04-11-2012, 11:18 PM
There is one little problem with this thinking;

POP HAS HAD TWO FUCKING SEASONS TO FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT AND SPLITTER IS STILL NOT PLAYING ENOUGH MINUTES AND SPLITTER WILL NEVER PLAY ALONGSIDE TIMMY!!!!!!!!! THE FUCKHEAD COTY CANDIDATE CANNOT AND WILL NOT EVER FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT!!!!!

Splitter Sucks. Next.

But I like your take though! Fuck Pop.

Spurs da champs
04-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Calm down? Tim has been struggling against the Lakers since last year & this obviously shows nothing has changed. This team stands no chance against the Lakers or the Grizzlies. Pop just needs to resign right fucking now! & this game was basically a repeat of Parker's awesome series against the Grizzlies so quit acting like this was just one game, its so obvious this team has no chance against those 2 teams.

This team needs a new coach ASAP!

ViceCity84
04-11-2012, 11:21 PM
Spurs a big man short
Same ole story

PublicOption
04-11-2012, 11:33 PM
http://assets.clickmotive.com/Customers/K/KCWSPerformanceToyotaofLaVista/customerImage/SANDBAG1.jpg

KaiRMD1
04-12-2012, 12:38 AM
Oh god, why do Spurs fans melt down after one lopsided loss. It's really not a big deal, we've had our asses handed to us before. I personally just wanna see the Spurs beat the Grizzlies and that's it.

beachwood
04-12-2012, 01:32 AM
Oh god, why do Spurs fans melt down after one lopsided loss. It's really not a big deal, we've had our asses handed to us before. I personally just wanna see the Spurs beat the Grizzlies and that's it.

Spurs got killed by Lakers at home last year and that was the beginning of the end. Tonight felt like deja vu. It felt like the 2002 playoffs.

I don't recall any Spurs team during the championship years getting punked so bad this late in the season.

I've been drinking the kool aid as much as anyone this year, but watching TP and MG shiver and hide at the sight of Bynum is pretty demoralizing as a fan; especially considering who they are and what they've done. And they were still shitting their pants.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-12-2012, 02:19 AM

Um, actually, I've got plenty of posts saying the same thing in the game thread, and numerous previous game threads when people melted down because we played poorly 5 min or lost the game.

The meltdowns we see after every Spurs loss are one of the reasons I don't bother to come to ST much any more. I'm so bloody sick of the bandwagon, cliff-jumping, entitlement complex-wearing bitches that call themselves "spurs fans" today.

No, we will not win every game by 30 points.

No, we will not always play perfectly.

Grow the fuck up and deal with it.

Today's game was not pretty, but it is not the end of this team. This team has built an incredible chemistry, and they do have a very smart coach who will learn a lot from the drubbing he and his players took today. I'm pretty sure he's already working on adjustments that we will see in the third game against the Lakers (the second is in the middle of a triple back to back, so I'm not in a put much stock in that)

Fireball
04-12-2012, 03:50 AM
This has nothing to do with meltdowns ... Spurs are not done but I just cannot stand losing to the Lakers (and even more Kobe-less Lakers). Thats why its called a rivalry ... there are certain games each regular season you look forward to. The games against the Lakers come first in that category. So I will not calm down ... I would trade 3-5 wins this season against other teams if we beat the Lakers instead.