View Full Version : The scary thing is

letmk
04-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Health. Check.
Momentum. Check.
Fresh legs. Check.
Home court. Check.
Even effort. Check.

Opponents missing the best player. Check.

But still...

T Park
04-11-2012, 11:18 PM
you thought that was an even effort?

lol pass me what youve been smoking.

Juggity
04-11-2012, 11:27 PM

Wait, what? :lol

Bynum played significant minutes tonight. If you'll recall he grabbed 30 boards.

letmk
04-11-2012, 11:27 PM
I'm not jumping off the wagon.

But Pop needs to use Tiago more, even though we might still not go far with him. Not saying Tim is playing great, but he plays up to his current ability. So Tony & Manu must play better up to their capability --- at least we hope they have the next level.

If we look back all these years since 08. To me, all bad decisions by the management or injury aside, the first and foremost reason that the Spurs are not able to compete is that after Tim was not a top-5 player anymore, Tony and Manu have not yet to show they are able to carry the team.

Although Tony was the Finals MVP in 07 and Manu might've got one in 05, but we all know the foundation of the team was always Tim before 07. Now it's the time for the younger big 2 to show that they belong to the NBA greats, not just Spurs Greats.

ElNono
04-11-2012, 11:28 PM
Played a shit game. Check
Opponent with a fluke game. Check

crc21209
Even effort? Negative.

ALVAREZ6
The good thing is:

7 game series in the playoffs: check

letmk
04-11-2012, 11:29 PM
you thought that was an even effort?

lol pass me what youve been smoking.

I turned off the TV 2 minutes left in 3rd quarter, so I don't know about what happened after that. I think at least until the middle of 3rd quarter, our team were playing hard.

I remember we lost some games before that we could see that players' mind are not on the court, this game is not one of them.

PublicOption
04-11-2012, 11:30 PM
http://assets.clickmotive.com/Customers/K/KCWSPerformanceToyotaofLaVista/customerImage/SANDBAG1.jpg

DMC
04-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Health. Check.
Momentum. Check.
Fresh legs. Check.
Home court. Check.
Even effort. Check.

But still...
Idiot ... Check

letmk
04-11-2012, 11:32 PM
I'm not trying to discount Tony and Manu at all. Like Manu was our MVP last season, and Tony is MVP this season, no question about it.

But if our MVP is not a top-5 player, it's hard to imagine we could go very far.

I'm not jumping off the wagon.

But Pop needs to use Tiago more, even though we might still not go far with him. Not saying Tim is playing great, but he plays up to his current ability. So Tony & Manu must play better up to their capability --- at least we hope they have the next level.

If we look back all these years since 08. To me, all bad decisions by the management or injury aside, the first and foremost reason that the Spurs are not able to compete is that after Tim was not a top-5 player anymore, Tony and Manu have not yet to show they are able to carry the team.

Although Tony was the Finals MVP in 07 and Manu might've got one in 05, but we all know the foundation of the team was always Tim before 07. Now it's the time for the younger big 2 to show that they belong to the NBA greats, not just Spurs Greats.

bresilhac
04-11-2012, 11:34 PM

Bingo. It is just one lousy, stupid loss. I expect a much, much better showing against Memphis. And we'll see how it goes against Los Angeles next week at Staples. Bynum for 30 boards? I don't think so.

Bynumite
04-11-2012, 11:37 PM

Next Tuesday: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194579 The Sequel

Stop fighting the urge to click http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/buttons/newthread.gif my spur friend :toast

You know you want to :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

T Park
04-11-2012, 11:38 PM
I turned off the TV 2 minutes left in 3rd quarter, so I don't know about what happened after that. I think at least until the middle of 3rd quarter, our team were playing hard.

I remember we lost some games before that we could see that players' mind are not on the court, this game is not one of them.

It was a shit effort.

Danny Green and maybe 1 or 2 others gave a shit.

Outside of that they didn't give a fuck.

If they don't give a fuck, why should I?

DMC
04-11-2012, 11:47 PM
It was a shit effort.

Danny Green and maybe 1 or 2 others gave a shit.

Outside of that they didn't give a fuck.

If they don't give a fuck, why should I?
This. I called this loss during the Jazz game.

Danny.Zhu
04-12-2012, 01:35 AM
:depressed