PDA

View Full Version : Attn: All EC members.

midnightpulp
04-11-2012, 11:53 PM
We need your vote on whether or not to punish the latest CRA offender.

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2012, 11:58 PM

I know a nigga in San Antonio you can punish....:lmao

Bynumite 30

Tim Pee Pee 2

Spursfan092120
04-12-2012, 12:01 AM
Not an EC Member, but send that muh-fucker to the Tree of Woe.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Bynumite 30

Tim Pee Pee 2

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2012, 12:06 AM

Jamstone just said Fuck You to your proposal and called you a petulant little fuck...in so many words....:lmao I would'nt let Jammy talk to me like that....

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2012, 12:13 AM
you're getting shitted on in the control forum for your proposal midget...

No.

Agree with Jam...- Elnono

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2012, 12:16 AM
on top of Bynumite 30 and TimPee Pee 2

you eating more shit tonight Mid...it's been a really bad and fucked up night for you....

Kool's a faggot, but I ain't gonna get that butthurt about the loss tbh. Vote of NO - Baseline bum

midnightpulp
04-12-2012, 12:18 AM
on top of Bynumite 30 and TimPee Pee 2

you eating more shit tonight Mid...it's been a really bad and fucked up night for you....

Lol at you claiming victory because a motion didn't pass (yet) to have you eviscerated even more.

But keep parroting. By all means.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2012, 12:21 AM
Lol at you claiming victory because a motion didn't pass (yet) to have you eviscerated even more.

But keep parroting. By all means.

Solly Cholly Eat Shit Mid Eat Shit...Kool want a cracker...Eat Shit Mid Eat Shit Mid

Tim Pee Pee

Tim PP :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2012, 12:26 AM
Motion to Suspend - lol

I suggesst that Mid sleeps on his side or his stomach tonight...don't sleep on your back mid...your ass is sore enough

midnightpulp
04-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Motion to Suspend - lol

I suggesst that Mid sleeps on his side or his stomach tonight...don't sleep on your back mid...your ass is sore enough

:tu

There you go. Finally stopped parroting. Knew you had it in you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Kool-

This behavior after a huge Lakers win is understandable and a fan should be able to gloat, but don't continue with this huge font shit unless you want more EC sanctions.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Kool-

This behavior after a huge Lakers win is understandable and a fan should be able to gloat, but don't continue with this huge font shit unless you want more EC sanctions.

:lmao @ The Phreenix Suns

Kool-

This behavior after a huge Lakers win is understandable and a fan should be able to gloat, but don't continue with this huge font shit.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2012, 12:35 AM
of all people Mid some freak named Koizokou just shitted on you CRA Bill - lol

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2012, 12:37 AM
:tu

There you go. Finally stopped parroting. Knew you had it in you.

You ever jerked off in an empty house....took a look at your dick and said awww yeah no one's here your ass in trouble now....that's usually a pretty good nut....and I told you guys yall are cursed for doing Kool dirty...you have the EC and I have Karma :lmao

midnightpulp
04-12-2012, 12:39 AM
of all people Mid some freak named Koizokou just shitted on you CRA Bill - lol

Stopped using the large font. Good for you :tu

The EC is working and the "bill" I wrote had its intended effect, despite not passing.

Checkers/Chess.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Stopped using the large font. Good for you :tu

The EC is working and the "bill" I wrote had its intended effect, despite not passing.

Checkers/Chess.

Mid I'm cumming all over my screen right now....and rubbing it all over my keyboard....

Bynum 34

The Spurs 33