PDA

View Full Version : Let's get the goblin looking Kobe off the Lakers!

Crazymaddopeyo
04-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Come on laker fans, the team is the shit without this ball hogging rapist!

I know you're with me. Start a petition, and send this fucker elsewhere, preferably Italy.

Venti Quattro
04-12-2012, 12:00 AM
:lmao par for the course

I was expecting a "Lakers are better without Kobe" thread :lmao

Crazymaddopeyo
04-12-2012, 12:03 AM
:lmao par for the course

I was expecting a "Lakers are better without Kobe" thread :lmao

I'm trying to help out your team, chad. I'm glad you agree about this chucker.

Venti Quattro
04-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Look, goofball. Kobe was not in the court, but he was helping LA's dumbfuck coach to steer the Lakers to victory.

:lmao the Lakers are worse with Kobe.

DMC
04-12-2012, 12:06 AM
It doesn't make sense until you consider that Kobe takes 30 shots a game and most of those rebounds are really long rebounds. Pau and Bynum's shots are easy putbacks by guys their size, so the rebounds will stack and the points are even better.

However, we should not allow a fluke night by MWP to cloud reality. Ron won't do that again for a long time, if ever. Without Ron's performance, Lakers might have lost even with Bynums monster board performance.

Crazymaddopeyo
04-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Chad, Kobe on the bench or even better, in Italy is the best for the team. He's bad for the team. Thanks for hearing me out, Chad.

Bynumite
04-12-2012, 12:12 AM
So spurfan wants Bynum to curb stomp the spurs frontcourt and get new career highs every time the Lakers meet the spurs?

Spurfan current stage of grief:

Self-injury :lmao

Crazymaddopeyo
04-12-2012, 12:18 AM
So spurfan wants Bynum to curb stomp the spurs frontcourt and get new career highs every time the Lakers meet the spurs?

Spurfan current stage of grief:

Self-injury :lmao

Chad here knows what's up.

wanggi
04-12-2012, 12:18 AM
Chad, Kobe on the bench or even better, in Italy is the best for the team. He's bad for the team. Thanks for hearing me out, Chad.

Not only you think about that.
Kobe used to dominate over games, teammates and even the coach.
The Lakers should get used to play consistently without Rapist and find the way to win all the games.
Session, pau, Bymum, Metta and Murphy are good enough.
Like I said, Dump Rapist and find a couple of young guns and the Lakers would be a better team.

pass1st
04-12-2012, 12:19 AM
LAL had a good game, SAS has a mediocre game. Nobody would have predicted Bynum grab 30 boards.

wanggi
04-12-2012, 12:25 AM
LAL had a good game, SAS has a mediocre game. Nobody would have predicted Bynum grab 30 boards.

Could predict least 20 boards for Bynum.
Bynum is a beast at the paint!

Trust Bynum and let Bynum do the best!
Don't play under Kobe's shadow.

Katherine Robinson
04-12-2012, 01:28 AM
If Bynum could just learn to deal with doubles, Kobe could be replaced by a defensive oriented guard that can drop 15 at 45% and shoot the 3 ball.

Kobe drawing doubles is essential for Bynum to get the 1 on 1 post matchups he loves.

Venti Quattro
04-12-2012, 01:30 AM
Katherine with the goods. Does Dale allow you to watch TV now?

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-12-2012, 01:34 AM
rofl this is just like them losing to memphis

"Only reason we lost was that your best player was injured and he makes your team worse!"

Katherine Robinson
04-12-2012, 01:39 AM
Dale is nowhere to be found, I'm watching games without the fear of getting kicked in the jaw.

I'm going to go change my hair color, brb

Venti Quattro
04-12-2012, 01:40 AM
Dale is nowhere to be found, I'm watching games without the fear of getting kicked in the jaw.

I'm going to go change my hair color, brb

:cry :cry :cry You poor little thing