PDA

View Full Version : When I become King...

RaZon
04-11-2012, 11:58 PM
..of America there will be some drastic changes made.

Pot and prostitution will be legal, too much $$$$$$ spent trying to combat something that just isn't worth it.

Cigarettes will be banned. If you just have to smoke....bummer. What if you were stranded on a deserted island with no cigs? You'd survive!

Drunk drivers will do 5 years. Second offense 10 and so on, drinking while driving will not be tolerated.

The pledge of allegance will be back in our schools, anyone not cool with that can leave.

There will be an NCAA Div I Football Championship playoff system. The BCS will determine the 8 teams in the tourney. I'll use the bowls (alternating from year to year) as playoff games. There will also be no more USC vs RinkyDinky State. You play your league rivals starting in week one.

Only two preseason games in the NFL, they will be free admission. You don't charge $$$$ for a game where the outcome is meaningless.

Bullshit TV will no longer be allowed. No more...BEST BRA EVER. No more reality TV, we need some westerns/more rasslin'.

We will not in any way shape or form be dealing with the Middle East other than on oil deals. Let them live their life as they do...BOOMMM!!!!!!!!!! That's simply them, we have no business getting in theirs. Building a 50 foot wall around that region of the world will be brought up. Nothing comes in with only oil coming out. Yep, little holes in the wall for oil lines.

Cocaine, herion dealers will be shot. Those drugs will not be tolerated. Users will do 5 years working the coal mines in West Virginia.

There will be a certain % of your pay deducted for health insurance. Not sure what % at this time. No more ridiculous hospital fees.

Women will no longer be allowed in our Armed forces. Every woman there now is taking the place of a bigger stronger man. Our women are not warriors. They will be allowed to be nurses, secretaries. Non miltary however.

No more goofy math in our high schools. Who will ever use that shit anyway? I never have.

I will purchase some of those islands off the Phillipines, our prisons will be moved there. Where to escape to..a shark lunch?

Anyone found guilty of murder/rape/child molestation will be shot. No more free meals. Shot within 24 hours of sentencing. We will also have professional jurors. No more relying on common citizens to decide fates.

While I will have compassion for those countries less fortunate than we are I will not be sending aid to those who make 5 grand a year and have 9 kids. I will however send rubbers.

As you can see with me as your King things would be far better off than they are right now. My theme song will be....

PD-nqfv8uI4&feature=related (http://PD-nqfv8uI4&feature=related)

Wild Cobra
04-12-2012, 03:07 AM
Hail Hitler!

CubanSucks
04-12-2012, 03:19 AM
tl;dr

you will be first against the wall

RaZon
04-12-2012, 09:38 AM
Hail Hitler!

I like Jews. I also know that whites are not a superior race. I'm also happy with just owning America, I have no needs to rule the world.

RaZon
04-12-2012, 09:39 AM
tl;dr

you will be first against the wall

That was too long??? A book must kick your ass then.

Thom Yorke.
04-12-2012, 09:42 AM
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

RaZon
04-12-2012, 09:44 AM
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

Huh???

JudynTX
04-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Will you also make saggy pants a felony? Thanks

RaZon
04-12-2012, 01:26 PM
Will you also make saggy pants a felony? Thanks

This will be a locally regulated situation. I have too many far more important issues to deal with than saggy pants. I will make it clear however that saggy anythings will come with just a fine. So no to felony.