PDA

View Full Version : To Be Honest

spursince#99
04-12-2012, 08:55 AM
To be honest we can definitely beat Memphis. That's a fact because they are not L.A so stop comparing the two teams. Yes they have size but definitely not as much as the Lakers. Our only concern last night was Bynum because in the playoffs Duncan would cancel out Gasol. I'd take Tim and Tiago over Marc and Zach any day of the week. Last year we all know Tiago didn't play until the last minute. I'm willing to gaurantee we handle Memphis pretty easily tonight. In fact, I'm so confident that I'll never post again if we lose tonight. I think its safe to say Pop had a change of heart since just last night, and for that alone I'm confident as ever when it comes to Pop's coaching from now on, starting tonight. Trust me :stirpot:

spursince#99
04-12-2012, 09:08 AM
oh yeah and Splitter is leaving once he contract expires. Thats if he doesn't demand a trade before his contract expires. I have my sources :toast

hater
04-12-2012, 09:15 AM
I'd take Tim and Tiago over Marc and Zach any day of the week.

:lmao wow

Last year we all know Tiago didn't play until the last minute. I'm willing to gaurantee we handle Memphis pretty easily tonight. In fact, I'm so confident that I'll never post again if we lose tonight. I think its safe to say Pop had a change of heart since just last night, and for that alone I'm confident as ever when it comes to Pop's coaching from now on, starting tonight. Trust me :stirpot:

Spurs might have a better chance tonight since they'll be pissed off. but they will still have a hard time keeping up with the Grizz.

Grizz wings, guards + bench > lakers

their frontline is still >>>>>>>>>> spurs frontline

tough game tonight.

spursince#99
04-18-2012, 02:58 PM
Now can I get any kind of credit for this thread? My sources and I were spot on.

TheSkeptic
04-18-2012, 03:05 PM
Now can I get any kind of credit for this thread? My sources and I were spot on.

For the first post you can.

Still waiting for the trade demand. :D
Not that I would blame the guy but still.

Sense
04-18-2012, 03:07 PM

lol you want credit for saying the Spurs were going to win a game? :lol

Mel_13
04-18-2012, 03:11 PM

Nothing that you attributed to your "sources" has come to pass.

Stop patting yourself on the back for predicting that the Spurs would complete the season series sweep of Memphis.

TheSkeptic
04-18-2012, 03:13 PM

Stop patting yourself on the back for predicting that the Spurs would complete the season series sweep of Memphis.

Wait a minute. He meant that he had his sources for the Memphis game and Pop's coaching strategy? I read the first one as his personal take and the trade demand as the one he said he had sources on. My mistake then. :bang

spursince#99
04-18-2012, 03:15 PM

Read the last sentence about Pop's coaching and stir the pot please sir.

spursince#99
04-18-2012, 03:16 PM
Sources, what Sources, you just predicted that they would win, which is more of an analysis than relying on a source.

And asking for credited on a thread is lame, just to let you know and not being a prick about it.

You should say something like "I am glad the Spurs proved me right because based on my evaluation of their Roster compared to the Grizz and Lakers, they are more than capable of handling their own against these teams."

My reply would be something like, "Spot on, man." Or something to that effect.

I'm talking about for coach Pop and his change of heart which is clearly evident in my last sentence. Stir the pot please sir.

spursince#99
04-18-2012, 03:18 PM
My sources contributed to everything said in this thread.