PDA

View Full Version : Mono's PM - revoking our bet..

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Kori Ellis and timvp can check my account and confirm that this PM is a 100% legit(although I'd rather timvp do it, since Kori is one of Harlem's biggest haters + one of Mono's biggest supporters..it's all good either way though, I doubt she would lie)..

:lol Mono's only proof was a PM, in which I wrote "the game is the game, you take advantage where you can" :lol..I already explained what I clearly meant..

This PM shows that Mono let me out of the bet..

For those that are unaware of the situation, we had a bet, I lost and stopped posting..Mono then had a meltdown, which was induced by Mavs>Spurs calling him out, which led to Mono leaving the forum..

As he left, I asked him if he could revoke our bet..he later got angry and called me a welsher, despite agreeing to my terms..the following PM shows Mono saying "do whatever you want, I'm out"..

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd403/djohn22/photo.png

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 02:27 PM
:lmao

pass1st
04-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Serious basketball talk going on here

Venti Quattro
04-12-2012, 02:29 PM
lol rogers

But this is solid evidence.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-12-2012, 02:30 PM
The plot thickens...

HarlemHeat37
:lol My proof is far more concrete than Mono's, it clearly indicates that he says "do what you want"..meaning he's allowing me to control my own destiny..

As opposed to Mono's "proof", which doesn't indicate anything of substance:lol..

:lol Emo pussy having a meltdown and leaving the forum
:lol allowing Harlem to leave, only to regret it and go on a crusade against him
:lol constantly obsessing over Harlem
:lol mainstream and begging for approval

:lol overrated, shitty posters like GBS and Jamstone begging for Harlem to fall
:lol anybody believing Mono and questioning the integrity of a poster like Harlem

Ryan Fitzpatrick
lol rogers, though

lol canada

Lebron
04-12-2012, 02:32 PM
:cry :cry :cry

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Harlem heat = Bret hart? :wow

He's Canadian AND he put mono in the sharpshooter

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Rogers is terrible, tbh, but it's the best option here for cross-border services..

:lol I'm not Canadian, but I moved here last year..TO > every American city outside of 7 or 8 of them, tbh..

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Harlem, if you're in Toronto then hop on down the QEW into Niagara Falls, then we'll catch a Bills game, tailgate and get crunk with the good citizens of Buffalo.

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Monos gonna tap!!!!

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2012, 02:39 PM
I'd check out a Bills game, depending on the opponent, holler at me when you have an idea of which game, tbh..

:lol we'll see how Mono spins this..

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Maybe you can petition timvp to have a Canadian flag placed next to his pickle when it's all said and done :lmao

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2012, 02:52 PM
:lol I don't want a punishment for Mono, it's cool, tbh..

I just wanted to prove that he's a liar and a mainstream drama queen, tbh..

I still have an abundance of PMs from him, too, as far as a year ago, some of them where he tosses my salad dry, tbh..I'll drop them, accordingly, depending on his rebuttal..

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 02:54 PM
:lmao notice the title of the PM.

"you welching faggot"

meaning I was calling him out for welching. I NEVER let him out of the bet, I simply said "do what you want".

So I ask all of you, if the welcher already welched, what's the point in holding him to the bet after that?

HarlemHeat37 welched, I NEVER game him permission to post, then after welching I called him out and said "fuck it". This PM came after he welched.

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 02:55 PM
As he left, I asked him if he could revoke our bet..he later got angry and called me a welsher, despite agreeing to my terms..

BULL FUCKING SHIT.

You never asked to get out of the bet, and If you did I never replied. I NEVER let you out of the bet. I only called you out AFTER you welched.

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 02:57 PM
If u wanted To hold him accountable for welching, u wouldn't have told him it's cool tbh :toast

Looks like u let him back in as a set up only to call him out when he accepted to me

jag
04-12-2012, 02:57 PM
:corn:

LkrFan
04-12-2012, 02:58 PM

Ace
Harlem with a strong comeback, building great momentum going into the playoffs tbh...

monosylab1k
If u wanted To hold him accountable for welching, u wouldn't have told him it's cool tbh :toast

I didn't say it was cool, I said "do what you want". I couldn't prevent his welching anyways, so what was the point.

All this was already clearly explained in my other thread :lmao can't believe you guys keep falling for this shit.

HarlemHeat37
:lol No, this was after you calmed down from Mavs>Spurs's anal destruction and realized what you had done..

It's there for everybody to see.."do what you want"..

Stop spinning shit, your act is done:lol..

Also, to prove my credibility, prior to this incident and soon after I lost the bet, I sent Mono a PM, asking if there was anything I could do to get out of it..he said no..how did I respond? I continued not to post, tbh, which he should admit..

This incident only occurred following Mono's meltdown, I seized the opportunity, knowing he's an emo pussy..

ElNono
As he left, I asked him if he could revoke our bet..he later got angry and called me a welsher, despite agreeing to my terms..the following PM shows Mono saying "do whatever you want, I'm out"..

Why not post that PM, HH? Did it get lost?

LkrFan
Rogers? :lol

clambake
04-12-2012, 03:00 PM
yep, thats a welch.

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 03:00 PM
I didn't say it was cool, I said "do what you want". I couldn't prevent his welching anyways, so what was the point.

All this was already clearly explained in my other thread :lmao can't believe you guys keep falling for this shit.

Harlem just trying to pussy his way out of the bet by changing the context of the pm, IMHO :toast

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Again, this nigga's only proof is a PM where I wrote "the game is the game:lol"..

How the fuck does that prove anything?!:lol..

Compare that to a PM, where he clearly writes "do what you want"..

That's a pretty straightforward message, tbh.."do what you want"..

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 03:01 PM
yep, thats a welch.

Dude wouldnt have welshed if mono didn't bait him into coming back by being vague, IMO

urunobili
04-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Why HH doesn't have a Canadian flag?

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 03:03 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189263

original bet thread.

I told him he could continue posting till Friday, January 20th. After that, he was supposed to be out until after the Super Bowl on February 5th. He posted again TWO DAYS AFTER HIS TIME BEGAN.

I didn't send him a PM until January 30th, calling him out for welching. He welched and that's that.

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Mono, post actual proof that I welched, tbh..

The PM you posted shows absolutely nothing..

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Pm's incoming to each of you containing your opponents personal info. Fight!!!!

Axe Murderer
04-12-2012, 03:07 PM

"you welching faggot"

meaning I was calling him out for welching. I NEVER let him out of the bet, I simply said "do what you want".

So I ask all of you, if the welcher already welched, what's the point in holding him to the bet after that?

HarlemHeat37 welched, I NEVER game him permission to post, then after welching I called him out and said "fuck it". This PM came after he welched.

Please. PLEASE! Nobody mistake this post thinking I actually give two fucks about any of this, but isn't mono technically correct here?

mono pm'ed him saying "welching little faggot" which means that HH must've already welched in the 1st place for him to send it. Then afterwards, he said "fuck it" Why did HH welch in the 1st place? Still no proof that mono said he could back out BEFORE HH welched.

Like i said, i don't care though

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 03:07 PM
^just kidding :wow

Gordon Hayward
04-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Harlem with a strong comeback, building great momentum going into the playoffs tbh...

lol Harlem Heat logging on to his troll account

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2012, 03:09 PM
:lol I did welch, I took this as far as I could..

It lasted longer than I expected, tbh, made it 3 months:lol..

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Here's a screen cap of HarlemHo's posting history so everyone sees that he welched TWO DAYS INTO THE BET.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1914/harlemwelch2.jpg

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2012, 03:10 PM
lol Harlem Heat logging on to his troll account

I don't have any active troll accounts, tbh..

I'll begin serving my time now, tbh..I'll make it 8 months, instead of 6, for the stress and heartache that I caused Mono..

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Lol a Gordon hayward appearance in a mono battle thread

"I'll save you!!! :cry :cry"

Relax scrah, mono got this one under control.

Woo Bum-kon
04-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Yeah, Harlem would have to welsh in the first place for his point to be valid.

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 03:12 PM
I don't have any active troll accounts, tbh..

I'll begin serving my time now, tbh..I'll make it 8 months, instead of 6, for the stress and heartache that I caused Mono..

not an official EC bet tbh, so you're safe there.

Just so long as everyone knows you're no better than Kool or luva now :toast and this assfucking was delivered by the guy who got the shit end of The Pickling too :lmao

Goran Dragic
04-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Please. PLEASE! Nobody mistake this post thinking I actually give two fucks about any of this, but isn't mono technically correct here?

mono pm'ed him saying "welching little faggot" which means that HH must've already welched in the 1st place for him to send it. Then afterwards, he said "fuck it" Why did HH welch in the 1st place? Still no proof that mono said he could back out BEFORE HH welched.

This is pretty much my opinion. Harlem undoubtedly welched given the time line (mono saying "Do what the fuck you want" or whatever doesn't retroactively make HH's posts right after the ELE was supposed to take place okay), but I could care less. It's funny to fuck with certain posters about welching and Harlem isn't one of them.

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 03:13 PM
It's funny to fuck with certain posters about welching and Harlem isn't one of them.

:cry but what if Kool talked to you on AIM too, would it be funny then?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-12-2012, 03:14 PM
jesus christ:lol

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 03:14 PM
and this assfucking was delivered by the guy who got the shit end of The Pickling too :lmao

:cheer

Goran Dragic
04-12-2012, 03:15 PM
:cry but what if Kool talked to you on AIM too, would it be funny then?
no idea what you're trying to say here

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Mono making a return to credibility after dismantling Harlem, a victory over dok here could set him on his way. This is make or break time.

Leetonidas
you're both welchers tbh

monosylab1k
LOL if anything, this proves again how mainstream HarlemHeat is. He posts some bullshit PM that proves dick, everybody replies with "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH it's getting interesting now!!!!!!!!! MONO'S GONNA GET OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then I proceed to pound his ass into submission and suddenly everyone's all "well i never really gave a fuck tbh"

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 03:18 PM
no idea what you're trying to say here

if Kool was your AIM buddy would you defend his honor as well?

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 03:20 PM

Psssst pick and choose your battles young grasshopper. Dok is ready to explode right now and is extremely volatile in his current state. This could turn out worse than the pickling, other day his words stung me :cry

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Psssst pick and choose your battles young grasshopper. Dok is ready to explode right now and is extremely volatile in his current state. This could turn out worse than the pickling, other day his words stung me :cry

okay I'll back off :lol

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Let's go kick some scrubs assess Bro, meet me in the spurs forum

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 03:25 PM
tbh while I still have MSPaint (:lol) up, I'll post this last thing.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4372/aliliston.jpg

Woo Bum-kon
04-12-2012, 03:26 PM
It is a bitch getting through theses pages on an iPhone because all the YouTube videos in the sigs are screwy. Everybody with a YouTube vid in their sigs, take them out or I'll put an ear rape vid on ######## in my sig. Last warning.

Gordon Hayward
04-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Lol a Gordon hayward appearance in a mono battle thread

"I'll save you!!! :cry :cry"

Relax scrah, mono got this one under control.

Let's just both relax, scrah. I see you bowing up, son.

And lol Harlem going with the "lol I was trolling all along" lefty-like bads

jag
04-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Mono making a return to credibility after dismantling Harlem, a victory over dok here could set him on his way. This is make or break time.

Goran Dragic
04-12-2012, 03:32 PM
yes probably but harlem isn't my AIM buddy so idk what that has to do with this thread :wtf

ElNono
04-12-2012, 03:33 PM

This is pretty much my opinion. Harlem undoubtedly welched given the time line (mono saying "Do what the fuck you want" or whatever doesn't retroactively make HH's posts right after the ELE was supposed to take place okay), but I could care less. It's funny to fuck with certain posters about welching and Harlem isn't one of them.

tbh, I agree with you two that this isn't important and I don't care, but we should bring out the lawyers and sort this unimportant matter...

Goran Dragic
04-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Dok is ready to explode right now and is extremely volatile in his current state. This could turn out worse than the pickling, other day his words stung me :cry
Rofl on top of all the shit i told you about, I got in a car accident yesterday afternoon because a women driver did something supremely retarded. Yesterday might have been the most angry day of my life :lmao

redzero
04-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Harlem's Alonzo Harris at the end of Training Day, and mono's Jake Hoyt. Everybody else is a gang member watching on the sidelines, ready to turn on Harlem.

Bill The Butcher
04-12-2012, 03:36 PM
:lol I did welch

Ears and noses will be the trophies of the day. But no hand shall touch him.

jag
04-12-2012, 03:45 PM
I guess this means we'll have to turn the Poster of the Month thread duties over to Ohmwrecker.

Brazil
04-12-2012, 04:25 PM
not an official EC bet tbh, so you're safe there.

Just so long as everyone knows you're no better than Kool or luva now :toast and this assfucking was delivered by the guy who got the shit end of The Pickling too :lmao

nice gesture mono

HH welched, that's sad

DMC
04-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Kool sent me this on AIM tbh:

While doing the deed...If she says and I mean verbatim: "Kool...shit you hitting my spot, ohhh fuck... get that pussy baby" then YES she's fucking having one...If you don't hear those exact words then my man you've never made your girl cum.

Marinate on that...:toast

InK
04-12-2012, 05:51 PM

"you welching faggot"

ElNono
04-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Kool sent me this on AIM tbh:

The Verbatim :lol

DAF86
04-12-2012, 06:27 PM
"...I'm really out for good."

:lmao what a fucking emo fag.

ginobili's bald spot
04-12-2012, 06:45 PM
The free passes HH gets around here are ridiculous. I expect the sucking off from gnsf's but It's disappointing coming from the rest of you tbh. Some of this shit is straight out of the Lakaluva handbook. And the ":lol I was just trolling all along" lefty move at the end is just the icing on the bitch made cake.

Also, did you or did you not say repeatedly that you would NEVER post again if the heat didn't win the championship last year? I could be mistaken but that's what I remember.

BlackSwordsMan
04-12-2012, 06:47 PM
this has to be the most uninteresting feud in the history of feuds

BlackSwordsMan
04-12-2012, 06:48 PM
wahhh i didn't say that
wahhh yes you did
wahhh nah uh
wahhh yuh huh

BlackSwordsMan
04-12-2012, 06:50 PM
btw if all the black guys on first 48 had any brains they'd realize the cops never have anything on them

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2012, 07:36 PM
These posts will be HarlemHeat37's last posts for 8 months, tbh..

- :lol how the fuck is this a victory for Mono?..

I welched on him for 3 months..he sent me 7 PMs, after I welched, essentially begging for me to turn myself in for it..

I could have went along with my act and nobody would have cared, except Mono, Hayward and GSB..I admitted I welched before Mono submitted any decent proof, I can't believe he's taking credit for this:lol..

- I wasn't trolling all along, but my intentions were clear..I took a bet in favor of the fucking Denver Broncos, against a dominant Patriots team:lol..I fabricated a story, I sent Mono PMs, knowing that he could easily provide proof of my welching, all he had to do was post the timeline..fortunately, he was too stupid to do it sooner, opting to send me angry PMs, instead..

- Mono has requested an alliance with Harlem multiple times..he begged me to join his "crew", as you can see on my visitor page..he begged me to join his NBA forum boycott..

- I've never seen a poster obsess over a person they've never met, as much as Ginobili's Bald Spot is with Harlem:lol..:(:(it's not fair, double standards:(:(..

- It's funny how an entire group of people gets together in an attempt to eliminate Harlem:lol..

- In conclusion, it's fitting that Mono has tried so hard to eliminate me and went to these lengths to battle me, while he has condoned Culburn..Harlem is one of very few posters(along with DPG, Dok, DD, stretch, Jag, and a few others, Bump/MS when they want to) that can combine basketball talk with jokes, while Culbear is a parrot..

:lol :(I'm really leaving for good:(
:lol :(why does everybody love Harlem:(
:lol :(it's not fair:(
:lol :(I'll make a radio show:(
:lol :(I'll target Lakaluva, so that the forum can love me:(
:lol :(please Harlem, join me:(

Monostradamus
04-12-2012, 07:41 PM
he sent me 7 PMs, after I welched, essentially begging for me to turn myself in for it..

:lol another lie. I sent you one PM, the one you posted. I wanted to give you an out without embarrassing you like this. I let you welch for 3 months because of how little you mattered, but when you pushed it too far, you got my attention and now, instead of simply admitting to welching and leaving it at that, you're outed as a welcher, a liar, and a fraud.

I admitted I welched before Mono submitted any decent proof

opting to send me angry PMs

I only sent one, liar.

It's funny how an entire group of people gets together in an attempt to eliminate Harlem

That's what happens when you present yourself as anti-welching and try to talk shit to others, only to be exposed as a fraud.

Harlem is one of very few posters

...that welched? Yes you are.

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2012, 07:48 PM
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd403/djohn22/photo-1.png

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd403/djohn22/photo-2.png

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 07:49 PM
:lmao those aren't PM's, dude.

:lmao using my Lefty Crew schtick as evidence.

Latarian Milton
04-12-2012, 07:58 PM
^ ^ shit is running out of power soonly :lol

Axe Murderer
04-12-2012, 08:54 PM
LOL if anything, this proves again how mainstream HarlemHeat is. He posts some bullshit PM that proves dick, everybody replies with "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH it's getting interesting now!!!!!!!!! MONO'S GONNA GET OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then I proceed to pound his ass into submission and suddenly everyone's all "well i never really gave a fuck tbh"

tbh i only give a shit when money's involved. If HH would've bet you $500 and never payed up it would be a different story.

TheSanityAnnex
04-12-2012, 10:55 PM
tbh i only give a shit when money's involved. If HH would've bet you $500 and never payed up it would be a different story.

Quoted for truth. Mono's ramblings on this matter only further solidify his already solidified internet faggotry.

:depressed I'm leaving for Good :depressed

So much for that. You run around here trying to prove this and that, but for what? Who gives a fuck that someone bet you they'd stop posting, yet didn't stop posting. Seriously, who gives a fuck, besides you obviously. There was no money involved so what the hell is the problem here? Internet honor?:lmao Please, get the fuck out of here with your shit. You are a disgrace. The fact that you save up all of this information for an internet assault is saddening, for you and your wife. I honestly feel bad for her considering all the time you spend on here, instead of with her. How do you explain to her what you do here? How do you explain the loud cheers you make when you "out" someone here and she asks what is going on in the computer room?

"Mono, what are you cheering about in there?"
"oh nothing honey, the Mavs scored"
"why don't you watch it out here on the big screen? I'm just knitting a sweater"
"no its okay babe, I prefer to watch it on my 14" laptop, the resolution is fantastic, plus I like watching the games surrounded by all my DiCaprio posters"

You seriously need to take a break from messageboards dude, you come off as more pathetic than Guiseppe, and that is sad man, really sad.

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 11:00 PM

monoslobsond1ck
04-12-2012, 11:05 PM
:cry I'm leaving for good :cry

Findog's Ex Fiancee
04-12-2012, 11:08 PM
:wow:wow
:lmao:lmao:lmao
:rollin

That was arguably the greatest post in the history of this forum. Holy Shit.

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 11:09 PM
:lmao good to know TSA still takes time to follow my every action on this board. I appreciate all my fans.

midnightpulp
04-12-2012, 11:14 PM
Added you amendments to the welching bill. Tweaked a few things. Rather than requiring both betting parties to submit a request to the EC to sponsor their bet, I changed itto either. Thisis for people who might want to bet with the likes of Luva or Culburn (or any other poster who's anti-EC), who would never agree to have the EC sponsor their bet, and want the EC to sponsor their bet. I also changed the 6 month pinking to last indefinitely until payment is made.

View Conversation Rep

:lol

So scurred that you'll no longer be able to welch without repercussions.

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 11:15 PM
TSA before a night out with the bros

Bros: Yo dawg, we gotta get to the club and fist pump, then get some bitches drunk and fuck their unconscious bodies!

TSA: hold on bros, i gotta take time to write something on the internet talking shit to some guy! He takes the internet so fucking seriously that i have no choice but to write a long ass fucking essay pwning him!

Bros: ummm okay! Fuck Yeah! Bitches and shit!

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 11:15 PM
^did he have a pickle under his name when he wrote it, bro?

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 11:16 PM

crofl you laughing at that is irony at it's finest, Mr. Nuclear.

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 11:19 PM
no not laughing at something as hilarious as that post might be evidence of a pickle stuck up your butt crofl

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 11:20 PM
no not laughing at something as hilarious as that post might be evidence of a pickle stuck up your butt crofl

crofl and to think all i have to do is mention a name and suddenly the internet is serious business to you again.

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 11:24 PM
crofl and to think all i have to do is mention a name and suddenly the internet is serious business to you again.

same here bro, i know a sexy name. whatchu wanna do?

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 11:27 PM
same here bro, i know a sexy name. whatchu wanna do?

how bout you just remember that as serious as i may or may not take this internet shit, you take it just as serious, if not more, Mr. I'll Call Your Wife.

Gutter92
04-12-2012, 11:28 PM
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd403/djohn22/photo-1.png

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd403/djohn22/photo-2.png

Mono, serious question, do you roleplay? Like, outside of the internet? Cause thats some gayass shit there :lmao I look at those messages you wrote, but what I'm really seeing is you asking HH to join you in "The Lefty Crew" aka http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/larping_crew.jpg

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 11:29 PM
how bout

Come correct lil bitch and I'll respond. Go retype it, and leave out the smartadssedness this time. yeah we all know who's daddy here brah.

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Mono, serious question, do you roleplay? Like, outside of the internet? Cause thats some gayass shit there :lmao I look at those messages you wrote, but what I'm really seeing is you asking HH to join you in "The Lefty Crew" aka http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/larping_crew.jpg

Yeah my LeftY Crew campaign was super serious. You're really good at this.

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 11:30 PM
From now on I want to be referred to on these forums as sir.

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Come correct lil bitch and I'll respond. Go retype it, and leave out the smartadssedness this time. yeah we all know who's daddy here brah.

LMAO i rest my case.

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 11:31 PM
From now on I want to be referred to on these forums as sir.

Okay, Sir Faggot

Gutter92
04-12-2012, 11:32 PM
dont worry mono even if you roleplay it aint as bad as dressing up as naruto characters tbh

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 11:32 PM
I'll only respond to you when you address me as sir.

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 11:33 PM
In other words you aren't responding to me anymore.

Sounds good to me :tu Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_.

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 11:34 PM
lol luck the fakered

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 11:35 PM
I knew I could smoke any hidden feelings out of hiding, you still ain't over The Pickling :lmao just havin fun here don't take it personal brah. i takes good care of mah bitches.

monosylab1k
I knew I could smoke any hidden feelings out of hiding, you still ain't over The Pickling :lmao just havin fun here don't take it personal brah. i takes good care of mah bitches.

crofl irony.

Cant_Be_Faded
Mono, Harlem,.bump,.all you guys are so fucking gay it's unbearable...except Tyson,.that _FaG line he had the other day was hilarious

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Mono, Harlem,.bump,.all you guys are so fucking gay it's unbearable...except Tyson,.that _FaG line he had the other day was hilarious

Yeah but i never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 11:37 PM
except Tyson,.that _FaG line he had the other day was hilarious

thanks brah i bring the goods from time to time..but nothing that can ever top your pm, props :tu

ElNono
04-12-2012, 11:37 PM
what's with so many e-enemies, mono? :lol

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 11:39 PM
what's with so many e-enemies, mono?

apparently people hate me so much for taking the internet seriously. It drives them to do things like write essays about it and look up info on my family. You know, to show me up for taking it so seriously. *shrug*

Cant_Be_Faded
04-12-2012, 11:39 PM

so tyson owns mono

harlem owns gnsf

mono owns bump's tiny korean self, even i knew that back in like 2008

do i have it right yet?

Cant_Be_Faded
04-12-2012, 11:40 PM
thanks brah i bring the goods from time to time..but nothing that can ever top your pm, props :tu

was seriously sigworthy brah
last time i LoL'ed on ST like that was when RaZon first posted

mavs>spurs
04-12-2012, 11:40 PM

so tyson owns mono

si senor

except bump really is kevin love light

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 11:41 PM

so tyson owns mono

harlem owns gnsf

do i have it right yet?

almost.

Then there's all of us collectively turning the mookie crew into a cum dumpster.

ginobili's bald spot
04-12-2012, 11:42 PM

so tyson owns mono

harlem owns gnsf

do i have it right yet?

I don't think Bump is either tiny or korean.

monosylab1k
04-12-2012, 11:43 PM
I don't think Bump is either tiny or korean.

:lol He's actually a pretty swole white guy that dunked on nlggas that one time tbh

Goran Dragic
04-12-2012, 11:57 PM
cbf thinking BUMP is a tiny korean is almost more funny than when tacker thought that picture of some random fat dude was BUMP

Cant_Be_Faded
04-13-2012, 12:00 AM
meet me up Goran
PM me, let's see whats up

don't pull a tyson tho brah

Goran Dragic
04-13-2012, 12:02 AM
meet me up Goran
PM me, let's see whats up

don't pull a tyson tho brah
I live in Tucson, you wanna meet up halfway in El Paso brah?

Cant_Be_Faded
04-13-2012, 12:13 AM
ehhh prob wouldn't happen

nevermind then

as you were

Ricky Davis
04-13-2012, 08:54 AM
I'm not really sure what the hell just happened the last 10 posts or so, but I guess that's what it looks like when someone tries to interject and then immediately realizes they have failed miserably. I can only imagine such a person is probably used to these kind of exchanges both on the internet and in real life.

Such is the life of a mexican with lesbian features/haircut who wears an earring.

MavDynasty
04-13-2012, 09:08 AM
BUMP is a swole tall athletic white dude tbh..

Ricky Davis
04-13-2012, 09:49 AM
jag=ricky davis? interesting...

That's just silly.

Goran Dragic
04-13-2012, 09:50 AM
I've had several PM conversations with Ricky Davis, it isn't JaG...

BlackSwordsMan
04-13-2012, 10:17 AM
stinky paki dick all up in yo shit

djohn2oo8
04-13-2012, 10:48 AM
And Luva owns em all.
Luva also owns the record of time spent watching Naruto April 2:lol:lol5

manufan10
04-13-2012, 10:51 AM
Luva also owns the record of time spent watching Naruto April 2:lol:lol5

:lmao:lmao:lmao

BUMP
04-13-2012, 02:07 PM

so tyson owns mono

harlem owns gnsf

do i have it right yet?

:rollin

wtf

how are you so retarded?

mavs>spurs
04-13-2012, 02:08 PM
Bald white eminem mav fans was pretty off base too IMHO

Brazil
04-13-2012, 03:53 PM
so what's the deal Harlem is leaving the board for 8 months ?

TSA
07-17-2012, 07:08 PM
"Mono, what are you cheering about in there?"
"oh nothing honey, the Mavs scored"
"why don't you watch it out here on the big screen? I'm just knitting a sweater"
"no its okay babe, I prefer to watch it on my 14" laptop, the resolution is fantastic, plus I like watching the games surrounded by all my DiCaprio posters"

TSA before a night out with the bros

Bros: Yo dawg, we gotta get to the club and fist pump, then get some bitches drunk and fuck their unconscious bodies!

TSA: hold on bros, i gotta take time to write something on the internet talking shit to some guy! He takes the internet so fucking seriously that i have no choice but to write a long ass fucking essay pwning him!

Bros: ummm okay! Fuck Yeah! Bitches and shit!

Seriously, one of THE worst comebacks I've ever seen.

LnGrrrR
07-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Seriously, one of THE worst comebacks I've ever seen.

^ quite possibly THE latest comeback/necro I've seen in a long time

BUMP
07-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Ladies when you have a king don't reshuffle the deck or you may end up with a joker

ginobili's bald spot
07-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Ladies when you have a king don't reshuffle the deck or you may end up with a joker

I approve of this new schtick.