PDA

View Full Version : True or false

Blake
04-12-2012, 03:06 PM
The Spurs win last night if Tiago starts and gets 30+ minutes

Dex
04-12-2012, 03:07 PM
If Parker and Manu still play like crap?

False.

z0sa
04-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Parker not driving and finishing is why the Spurs lost. Bynum can get 30 rebounds and still lose if TP scores 35 and dishes 10 dimes and the rest of the Spurs play up to their level this season. As lop sided as it was I fully believe the Spurs can hang with LA. Beating them, I'm much more hesitant to speculate now, but if JJ Barea can embarrass them in the paint ...

slick'81
04-12-2012, 03:09 PM
false

until i see it i wont believe it

Spurtacus
04-12-2012, 03:12 PM
False.

But he deserves more than his 19.5 minutes per game average for the season.

anonoftheinternets
04-12-2012, 03:17 PM
this poll is broken, you can select both true and false :) ... aka splitter shud hav played more, but cant say the spurs would have won regardless. But why stay with something not working (perimeter game).

Texas_Ranger
04-12-2012, 03:20 PM
If the big 3 was not having a picnic party then we would have won... oh and if Blair played 0 minutes.

Leetonidas
04-12-2012, 03:22 PM
With Artest in God mode, hell no. That's like Bonner going off. If Bonner went 10-15 from the floor you better believe the Spurs just shit all over who they were playing against.

It certainly would've been closer. Bynum wouldn't be able to just put his hands up and tip rebounds to himself with ease

Blake
04-12-2012, 03:22 PM
this poll is broken, you can select both true and false :) ...

You selected both?

Obstructed_View
04-12-2012, 03:30 PM
The Spurs went into that game completely unprepared emotionally. Regardless of whether Splitter starts or plays heavy minutes, they have no excuse not to be ready for the next two against LA.

Legacy
04-12-2012, 03:36 PM
false

until i see it i wont believe it

this.

JR3
04-12-2012, 03:37 PM
True because I'm still in denial.

TheSkeptic
04-12-2012, 03:48 PM
False if the big 3 play like they did yesterday (Duncan's getting a pass from me) then the Spurs are done before tip-off.

That said, having Tiago and Duncan fully comfortable with each other could've given the Spurs a puncher's chance against the Lakers if the two of them could slow down Bynum/Gasol somewhat and our wings could outproduce theirs.

While he did better against Bynum than Blair (lol), I thought Gasol was Splitter's better match-up.

As a side note, him showing that kind of hustle and ability against someone of that calibre kind of has me thinking that Tiago may have another level. It's too late to get it out of him this year though.

Solid D
04-12-2012, 04:21 PM
False. The Spurs as a team were soft and supple. No doubt in my mind Pop pulled the "soft card" behind closed doors with his team.

anonoftheinternets
04-12-2012, 04:22 PM
You selected both?

well selecting both is the same as selecting neither .. plus makes the poll appear popular .. so no reason to complain :)

Obstructed_View
04-12-2012, 05:11 PM
It's kind of a testament to how good the Spurs can be that they played so utterly shitty, got rebounded so badly, were so dominated on the inside, and were only down by 5 at halftime. If they hadn't come out ten minutes late after halftime, they could have actually won the game.

DPG21920
04-12-2012, 05:13 PM
False. The Spurs as a team were soft and supple. No doubt in my mind Pop pulled the "soft card" behind closed doors with his team.

Hopefully Tim threw that sh*t right back in his face and pointed out his quotes saying they aren't a defensive team first anymore.

angelbelow
04-12-2012, 05:21 PM
I went ahead and voted for both because its not so black and white.

therealtruth
04-12-2012, 06:34 PM
False if the big 3 play like they did yesterday (Duncan's getting a pass from me) then the Spurs are done before tip-off.

That said, having Tiago and Duncan fully comfortable with each other could've given the Spurs a puncher's chance against the Lakers if the two of them could slow down Bynum/Gasol somewhat and our wings could outproduce theirs.

While he did better against Bynum than Blair (lol), I thought Gasol was Splitter's better match-up.

As a side note, him showing that kind of hustle and ability against someone of that calibre kind of has me thinking that Tiago may have another level. It's too late to get it out of him this year though.

Exactly I think it's about giving them a fighting chance. Pop's really making it harder than it needs to be because of some theoretical injury avoidance and rest and the need to prove spacing the floor works.