04-12-2012, 09:55 PM
Tony is a dick wipe

Stay classy. :toast

slick'81
04-12-2012, 09:56 PM
so tony is a faggot,pussy and not needed good to know

mkurts
04-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Damn Timmy once again carrying the team while Parker vanishes in the 4Q !

Officials reffing like they had too many enemas !!

The ADMIRAL 50
04-12-2012, 09:57 PM
you are a dick wipe. do you even like this team? OMG tony isnt playing well he must be an asshole. players play bad sometimes get over yourself. all these worthless threads needa stop. so when tony wrecks are you upset when we win?

Spurtacus
04-12-2012, 09:59 PM
you are a dick wipe. do you even like this team? OMG tony isnt playing well he must be an asshole. players play bad sometimes get over yourself. all these worthless threads needa stop. so when tony wrecks are you upset when we win?

Welcome to Spurstalk. There are some good guys here but lots of classless assholes who bitch and whine when someone has a bad game. Just start adding them to your ignore list.

Kuestmaster
04-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Timmy has been our best player the last 10 games or so. I don't know if Parker is suffering some kind of injury, but he's not the same the last games

Reck
I want to see Brazil defend his ass tonight.

Also come say you're sorry.

Told you Parker was fucking weak. Told ya Timmy never has bad games on Parker's consistency level.

I forgive you my man. I forgive.

DesignatedT
Cool this thread again. Stop posting this trash.

Spurminator
04-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Obviously one's ability to consistently maintain All-Star caliber play is directly correlated to his character and manhood. In the same way that ranting about said player and calling out his manhood on the internet makes up for your failures in life.

The ADMIRAL 50
04-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Welcome to Spurstalk. There are some good guys here but lots of classless assholes who bitch and whine when someone has a bad game. Just start adding them to your ignore list.

I know man I've been here awhile and I'm used to it, but fuck it doesnt stop it from pissing me off. just a whole variety of bullshit on ST tbh.

there is a lot of quality stuff on here which is why I enjoy hanging around, and on most occasions I attempt to add to the quality, but sometimes I can't help myself.

plus I end up paying for it with gnsf-by association.

Paranoid Pop
04-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Cool this thread again. Stop posting this trash.

CoM didn't have many opportunities to come out of the woodwork this season, they have to take what they can get :wakeup.

slick'81
04-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Obviously one's ability to consistently maintain All-Star caliber play is directly correlated to his character and manhood. In the same way that ranting about said player and calling out his manhood on the internet makes up for your failures in life.

exactly its tony's turn now next it will be timmy again and then manu and the cycle will continue.such is life when ur trio is in their 30's

Spurs Brazil
04-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Is Tony tired or he can't play against big front lines?

TDMVPDPOY
04-12-2012, 10:08 PM
mike conley and oj mayo we know what u did last summer still looms in tps mind....

rasho8
04-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Shut up idiot gnsf.

slick'81
04-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Is Tony tired or he can't play against big front lines?

even manu and timmy looked bad going against the bigs v la

tony form the start looked like he just didnt have it tonight if he was gassed fine but hes carried this team this season he deserves a rough patch

Spurtacus
04-12-2012, 10:10 PM
I know man I've been here awhile and I'm used to it, but fuck it doesnt stop it from pissing me off. just a whole variety of bullshit on ST tbh.

there is a lot of quality stuff on here which is why I enjoy hanging around, and on most occasions I attempt to add to the quality, but sometimes I can't help myself.

plus I end up paying for it with gnsf-by association.

I just added 5 people to my ignore list tonight. I'm really tired of their antics in the game blog. I plan on having a playoffs contest for real Spurs fans so these guys are going to regret it.

100%duncan
04-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Okay. Trash Tony in the game blog but it's stupid to make all these threads. TP's welcome to shit on me the next game.

Paranoid Pop
04-12-2012, 10:11 PM
even manu and timmy looked bad going against the bigs v la

tony form the start looked like he just didnt have it tonight if he was gassed fine but hes carried this team this season he deserves a rough patch

You didn't watch the game :wakeup.

Supreme_Being
04-12-2012, 10:12 PM
the parker hate on this bpard is way too muchi tbh

Spurminator
04-12-2012, 10:12 PM
All's fair in the game blog, imo. It's a venting outlet for the passions that arise in the heat of a game. Those threads should probably just be deleted from existence after the game.

DMC
04-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Every player struggles. Manu will struggle and Tony will beast, and Tim will beast and Tony will struggle, and Tim will struggle and Manu will beast.

We beat the Grizz on the 2nd of a b2b after losing horribly to the Lakers. I would say we did a good job (we meaning them).

Borosai
04-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Is it Parker's turn?

Spurtacus
04-12-2012, 10:15 PM
Every player struggles. Manu will struggle and Tony will beast, and Tim will beast and Tony will struggle, and Tim will struggle and Manu will beast.

We beat the Grizz on the 2nd of a b2b after losing horribly to the Lakers. I would say we did a good job (we meaning them).

Agreed. :tu

100%duncan
04-12-2012, 10:16 PM
All's fair in the game blog, imo. It's a venting outlet for the passions that arise in the heat of a game. Those threads should probably just be deleted from existence after the game.

I trashed tony in the game blog but that was enough

pgardn
04-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Mvp my ass

Tony is a dick wipe

A little too concerned with anatomy.

Or maybe someone is wiping a part that should be whipped. And then whipping a part...

Its an ugly world for some.

The ADMIRAL 50
04-12-2012, 10:37 PM
I just added 5 people to my ignore list tonight. I'm really tired of their antics in the game blog. I plan on having a playoffs contest for real Spurs fans so these guys are going to regret it.
yea the ignore list is a feature I have yet to utilize but soon my find myself utilizing quite a lot

:tu

Borosai
04-12-2012, 10:43 PM
I won't soft-ignore anyone, but there are way too many shitty parrots around.

Spurminator
04-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Well at least Tony played better than that pathetic coward Derrick Rose. Did you see that pussy's line tonight? What a heartless faggot, something's got to be wrong with him...

He was playing Miami, so you'd think he'd be amped but he played horribly. This obviously means he's gutless and probably has a small penis.

slick'81
04-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Well at least Tony played better than that pathetic coward Derrick Rose. Did you see that pussy's line tonight? What a heartless faggot, something's got to be wrong with him...

He was playing Miami, so you'd think he'd be amped but he played horribly. This obviously means he's gutless and probably has a small penis.

:lol:lol

Spurtacus
04-12-2012, 10:45 PM

1-13

:wow

slick'81
04-12-2012, 10:48 PM

atleast boozer was their to bail him out

nbaman99
04-12-2012, 10:48 PM
So everything TP has done so far in this season out of the window just because of two bad games? wow dude u r a dumb-ass

Josepatches_
04-12-2012, 10:53 PM

Watching Chicago it seems Rose could be one of the most overrated MVP of the history. Take him out 25+ games and his team still have the best record of the league. Tonight he was on the bench last plays of regulation and the overtime.

If we take the last 5 MVPs we couldn't say the same for the LeBron's Cavs or Nash's Suns. Not sure about Kobe's Lakers tbh.

Rose is a very good player but I wouldn't change him for Tony.

raymond8698
04-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Imagine where the Spurs would be without Tony????

Spurtacus
04-12-2012, 11:06 PM
imagine where the spurs would be without tony????

57-0.

Brazil
04-12-2012, 11:15 PM
I want to see Brazil defend his ass tonight.

Also come say you're sorry.

Told you Parker was fucking weak. Told ya Timmy never has bad games on Parker's consistency level.

I forgive you my man. I forgive.

Wtf are you talking about ? I did defend tony yesterday ? I said he sucked last night like Tim and Manu sucked. I even said that as he is our best player he deserved the most of the blame. I just said I hate double standard that casual TP haters like you are using at every freaking opportunity.

I didn't see the game tonite but going through the first page on ST, I assume he sucked badly. What do you want me to tell you ? you are right about your TP hate ? not going to happen Shadow...

On the big picture he carried the team with Tim all year long he is having a bad stretch of game right now... I guess he deserves to be insulted :lol

timvp
04-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Spurminator with a POTY nominee, tbh.

raymond8698
04-12-2012, 11:18 PM
57-0.

22-35

spursince#99
04-13-2012, 11:04 AM
man fuk what you clowns think. I'm gone be his hardest judge cause I know what he's capable of and he's not playing up to that level.

widowmaker
04-13-2012, 11:10 AM
so tony is a faggot,pussy and not needed good to know

That's the problem, he is needed but it looks like he lost his balls somewhere these last couple of games.

Reck
04-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Wtf are you talking about ? I did defend tony yesterday ? I said he sucked last night like Tim and Manu sucked. I even said that as he is our best player he deserved the most of the blame. I just said I hate double standard that casual TP haters like you are using at every freaking opportunity.

I didn't see the game tonite but going through the first page on ST, I assume he sucked badly. What do you want me to tell you ? you are right about your TP hate ? not going to happen Shadow...

On the big picture he carried the team with Tim all year long he is having a bad stretch of game right now... I guess he deserves to be insulted :lol

Nah man, not about defending him at all.

I just want you to address the fact he tends to dissapear when it matters and the consistency of bad games he has versus the bad games Tim has.

And again, I dont hate Tony. I'm just calling him out. There is a difference.

Brazil
04-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Nah man, not about defending him at all.

I just want you to address the fact he tends to dissapear when it matters and the consistency of bad games he has versus the bad games Tim has.

And again, I dont hate Tony. I'm just calling him out. There is a difference.

I disagree that he tends to disappear when it matters, he has a finals mvp on his belt and has always been player who steps up in PO in particular on D. So when it matters he usually delivers even if of course during the 130 PO or so games he has or during some particular serie, he had some ups and downs but who doesn't have?

For the last part, point taken