PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck

Pistons < Spurs
06-21-2005, 07:50 PM
Good luck to both teams. I hope we beat the crap out of you!!! But whoever wins, has deserved it. I do expect a Piston win tonight, but as a fan, I have to! Either way, it's been fun. Been a great year for both orginizations.

If you all do win tonight, be safe in your celebrations. No need for anyone to act the fool and get in trouble or injured.

Good Luck!

GrandeDavid
06-21-2005, 07:52 PM
Good luck to you, too, bro. May the best team (Spurs) win. :)

HB22inSA
06-21-2005, 07:55 PM
Detroit will bring everything they have.

If the Spurs get comfy at home, we'll be looking at Game 7.

Manu20
06-21-2005, 07:55 PM
Good luck to you too.

Spurs will win it tonight!

Alchal
06-21-2005, 07:56 PM
Pistons will win it

bdubya
06-21-2005, 07:57 PM
Good luck and great play to both teams!

And the closer we get, the more I smell a Pistons win....now we find out!

Game on; GO PISTONS!!

mrcoon29
06-21-2005, 08:00 PM
Good Luck.
GO SPURS GO!! GO SPURS GO!!

cqsallie
06-21-2005, 08:01 PM
My gut is the calmest it's been in this series; my gut is my beacon.
And, while we have you online, I'd like to say that I've loved every minute of this series. I love the Pistons and was totally in their corner last year - not just because of the Lakers, but because I just loved that type of teamwork and defense.
It's always sad when the two "nicest" teams come down to the wire. At this point, it's just a crap-shoot! I love your coach and I have tremendous admiration for your team - what an ensemble!
The Spurs will win tonight, but that doesn't mean that the Pistons aren't "The Beast of the East!"
It won't be easy... It won't be something we can legitimately "crow" about... But, I'll accept a squeak and remark that "a win is a win," but secretly admit it could have gone either way.
Much respect to you. Being a Spurs fan doesn't make me blind to the possibilities.
Good luck, you guys!
Much love to you, as always,
cqsallie

TheAdmiral#50
06-21-2005, 08:04 PM
Good luck to both teams. I hope we beat the crap out of you!!! But whoever wins, has deserved it. I do expect a Piston win tonight, but as a fan, I have to! Either way, it's been fun. Been a great year for both orginizations.

If you all do win tonight, be safe in your celebrations. No need for anyone to act the fool and get in trouble or injured.

Good Luck!

Good luck to you, too bro,may the best team Win!

GO SPURS GO!!! ;)

nkdlunch
06-21-2005, 08:12 PM
classy guy. but we're takin this shit