PDA

View Full Version : Grades: Spurs vs. Grizzlies - Apr. 12

timvp
04-13-2012, 02:01 PM
Following the annihilation at the hands of the Lakers on Wednesday, the Spurs were back in action Thursday night against the Grizzlies. Although there were some definite rough patches, the Spurs did enough to grind out a 107-97 victory to complete a 4-0 season sweep of the team that bounced them from the playoffs last season.

Things looked bleakest for San Antonio in the second quarter when Memphis went up by nine points. Thankfully, the Spurs were able to close the gap by the third quarter. That's when the bench, led by Manu Ginobili, exploded.

Beginning when Ginobili got fouled on a three-point attempt with 3:21 remaining in the third and San Antonio down by two, the Spurs went on a 22-6 run that saw Ginobili score or assist on 14 of the points. Unfortunately, their advantage provided by that run all but disappeared over the next seven minutes due to a total offensive meltdown. But thanks to a three-point play by Tim Duncan with 1:51 left in the fourth that put the Spurs up by six points, the good guys were able to hang on.

While Spurs fans can sit around nitpicking this win, the bottomline is the Spurs got a victory that will hopefully help get this squad back on track.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/29puliw.jpg

http://oi41.tinypic.com/wuj9j8.jpg

Tim Duncan A+
With the Spurs needing him more than ever this season, Tim Duncan reached into his bag of tricks and pulled out a vintage performance. Offensively, he made the Grizzlies pay repeatedly until they were forced to start sending double-teams. His 14-point third quarter was a throwback to yesteryear. Instead of running a complicated motion offense, Pop went old school and just called 4-down over and over again. On defense, Duncan did rock solid work against Marc Gasol. He bodied him all night and rarely gave him an inch to operate. When it came to contested boards, Duncan was out-dueling Gasol nearly every time. Even though he had to pay a lot of attention to his man, Duncan still had time to supply adequate help-defense at the rim. Overall, it was great to see No. 21 still have the ability to put this team on his shoulders.

Manu Ginobili B+
To be honest, I was worried about Manu Ginobili at halftime. During the first two quarters, he just didn't look right. His movements were rigid, his defense was mostly lethargic, and outside of a three-pointer and a few stand-still passes, Ginobili simply wasn't carrying his share of the load. Then, in the third quarter, everything changed. Ginobili began running the offense and his pick-and-rolls with Tiago Splitter were impossible for the Grizzlies to defend. The Spurs ran the same play continuously and the South American duo took over the game. Additionally, Ginobili's second half defense was much improved. He played enthusiastic one-on-one defense, swarmed with purpose off the ball and ripped down a few contested boards.

Tony Parker D
Following Tony Parker's dismal performance against the Lakers, he began this game playing really well. In the first quarter, he either scored or assisted on 21 of the team's 27 points. From there, though, things went downhill. He was poor in the second quarter, below average in the third quarter and then fell off a cliff in the final stanza. Parker's struggles down the stretch were shocking since he's been the Lionel Messi of fourth quarters this season. But against the Grizzlies, after Parker entered the game with eight minutes remaining, the Spurs scored three points in the next five and a half minutes. Parker's stats for the fourth quarter: two assists, three turnovers, 0-for-3 from the field and 0-for-2 from the line. The Spurs survived his uncharacteristic choking ... but just barely. Going forward, Parker can't be a liability in fourth quarters if the Spurs are going to have any postseason success.

Danny Green B-
Defensively, Danny Green was a plus throughout the contest. He was contesting shots, swiping for steals and made an impact on the defensive boards. Offensively, Green shot with confidence and was playing well up until the stretch run. However, with the Spurs struggling to score and the game seemingly slipping away, Green made things much worse by missing three shots right at the rim. For being long and reasonably athletic, Green is an unreliable finisher -- to put it kindly. If he can't be counted on to hit a wide open layup, I'm not sure if the Spurs can trust him in tight ballgames. His misses against Memphis were almost San Antonio's undoing.

Kawhi Leonard B+
If the first half, Kawhi Leonard very much looked like a first year player who has hit the rookie wall. His legs lacked explosion and his defense wasn't as sharp as it was the last couple outings against Rudy Gay. In the third quarter, everything changed. Although Duncan was doing most of the heavy lifting early in the quarter, the other Spur who joined him was Leonard. His defense become much more lively and he scored six points in quick succession to hold the hard-charging Grizzlies at bay. Though he sat on the bench for the rest of the game, that third quarter gave me hope that Leonard may be on the verge of breaking through the wall.

DeJuan Blair D-
DeJuan Blair might have started his last game of the season. In the first half, Blair played 12 minutes of subpar basketball. He was mostly out of control on offense, totally overwhelmed on defense and a non-factor on the boards. In the second half, Blair didn't get off the bench. Perhaps the coaching staff will view this as simply one bad game, or perhaps this performance could be sufficient impetus for changing the starting lineup.

Stephen Jackson B-
While Stephen Jackson turned the ball over too much and had a couple bad fouls, the rest of his outing was solid. Offensively, his shot selection was good and he cleverly passed the ball. Defensively, Jackson was stout. He really got up into Gay, banged down low when needed, and was generally a tough and energetic asset for the Spurs on that end of the court. Overall, Jackson is turning out to be a dependable spark off the bench.

Matt Bonner C-
Matt Bonner might have had his worst first half of the season. Not only was he missing shots, he started passing up shots and his passiveness even transferred to the defensive end of the court. But give Bonner credit, he turned it around in the final two quarters. Defensively, while he still wasn't boxing out well or rebounding at all, his help was very good and his effort when defending the post was a definite plus. Offensively, he spread the court with a three-pointer and a pair of long twos. When Ginobili was doing his magic in the second half, Bonner was right in the middle of that. Down the stretch, Bonner was relatively acceptable on both ends.

Boris Diaw B-
When Boris Diaw entered the game in the second quarter, his first few trips up and down the court were disastrous. However, he soon found his rhythm and played well enough to close that quarter to convince Pop to start him in the second half. In the final two quarters, Diaw wasn't exceptionally good or anything but he mostly stayed out of the way -- and that's more than you could say for Blair on this night. Defensively, he again fouled too much but he had a few strong plays on the low block and rebounded well. On offense, he still has a lot of room to improve but it's obvious the potential is there for him to be a really good fit.

Gary Neal B
Gary Neal was back after a one-game absence due to a stomach ache. Sure, his shot selection was a bit too generous and he failed to register an assist, but all in all I thought Neal did well enough. He realized when to get out of the way to let Ginobili run the show and finished without a turnover for the third time in his last four games. Defensively, Neal was still slow in one-on-one matchups but he made up for it a bit by being active in the passing lanes. When it comes to Neal and defense, he has to give maximum effort to even be halfway competent on that end.

Tiago Splitter A-
Welp, I guess we're just going to have to deal with it. Tiago Splitter played only 13 minutes but he was really good in that short amount of time. Offensively, he set mean screens, rolled with purpose and finished strongly at the rim. Defensively, his work guarding the low block was stupendous and he crashed the boards with moxie. While I thought he could have hustled more after loose balls, that's about the only critique I can offer.

Pop C
First of all, it's getting crazy that Pop doesn't even let Duncan and Splitter attempt to play together anymore. I realize Pop doesn't want to use it down the stretch but playing that duo together here and there can't hurt. Splitter is simply playing too well to ignore that possibility altogether. I also thought Pop should have given Leonard another run in the fourth quarter after his strong play in the third. Pop sticking with Green down the stretch was almost a calamity. On the plus side, I agreed with going with Diaw over Blair in the second half. As we head into the final two weeks of the regular season, it'll be interesting to see if Pop figures out a rotation before the the start of the postseason.

Obstructed_View
04-13-2012, 02:09 PM
If it weren't for the same certainty that Pop will mismanage Splitter as I had last year, I'd be really excited about this team. They got whipped by the Lakers, but they're clearly in some sort of a funk at the moment. They did a good job of working their way out of it. That sequence where Parker got popped in the head with no whistle, the Grizzlies player traveled badly before taking the shot, and then Duncan was called for over the back seemed to piss everyone not named Parker off a lot. They showed up with a bit of focus that's been missing the last week or so.

Blake
04-13-2012, 02:13 PM
Matty Plus just doing what he does best

Lmao +22

Splits
04-13-2012, 02:23 PM
Matty Plus just doing what he does best

Lmao +22

In only 22 minutes. Splitter with a +11 in only 13 minutes. :wow

Dr. John R. Brinkley
04-13-2012, 02:24 PM
Bonner having a good game probably is the wrong lesson for Pop to take away from this. Splitter doesn't equal success in the playoffs, but at least he gives the team a chance to succeed in the slow-moving, swamp-like conditions of the playoffs.

Mr.Bottomtooth
04-13-2012, 02:26 PM
How is +/- calculated? I don't get how Bonner rules that stat.

Splits
04-13-2012, 02:29 PM
^ it is the difference in the score while the player is on the court.

z0sa
04-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Splitter playing only 13 minutes is a huge problem. Pop deserves a D or less for his misuse of the big Brazilian.

2centsworth
04-13-2012, 02:31 PM
You're spot on, except Bonner was better than C- down the stretch.

gambit1990
04-13-2012, 02:35 PM
from an article posted on may 13, 2011 [link (http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2011/05/13/pop%E2%80%99s-offseason-goal-discover-duncan%E2%80%99s-sidekick/)]:

“I think Tiago has to be a linchpin for our future here, because he has the size, the length, the toughness, the grit, the consistency,” Popovich said. “He’s going to be a stalwart of this team going forward.”

yet he only averages 19.3 minutes per game this season. less than duncan, bonner, and blair. diaw has played 11 games with us and averages the same amount of minutes [link (http://www.nba.com/spurs/stats/2011)].

sad shit. i like that diaw's at least getting playing time, but blair needs to be the 5th big.

DBMethos
04-13-2012, 02:35 PM
Good grades, as usual. I mentioned in another thread that 48MoH's grades for this game featured a B for Parker and a C- for Splitter. Wait...what?

JRHernandez88
04-13-2012, 02:40 PM
:tu

Bruno
04-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the grades.

Parker's struggles down the stretch were shocking since he's been the Lionel Messi of fourth quarters this season.

:lmao

ElNono
04-13-2012, 02:44 PM
he's been the Lionel Messi

How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the writeup. :lol

Splits
04-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Parker's struggles down the stretch were shocking since he's been the Lionel Messi of fourth quarters this season.

How many goals did Messi score in the 2010 WC?

ElNono
04-13-2012, 02:47 PM

haters gonna hate :sleep

ElNono
04-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Just hope Tony doesn't pull a Ronaldo again... :stirpot:

ElNono
04-13-2012, 02:50 PM
Please keep the soccer comments in the MMA forum.

Thanks

:lol

Legacy
04-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the grades, timvp. :tu

:hungry: MOAR, MOAR, MOOOAAAR MINUTES FOR TIAGO, PLLEEEEEAASSE!! DAGFUCKENNABBIT! :bang

Brazil
04-13-2012, 02:59 PM

where is DAF when we need him ?

dylankerouac
04-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the grades.

Obstructed_View
04-13-2012, 03:06 PM
How is +/- calculated? I don't get how Bonner rules that stat.

Bonner plays with Duncan, Parker, Ginobili and Splitter. Splitter plays with Bonner.

Blake
04-13-2012, 03:18 PM
You're spot on, except Bonner was better than C- down the stretch.

Agreed. He hit some big foot on the three point line shots down the stretch.

Blake
04-13-2012, 03:19 PM
Bonner plays with Duncan, Parker, Ginobili and Splitter. Splitter plays with Bonner.

So that explains Splitters nice +/- last night.

siraulo23
04-13-2012, 03:20 PM
tp hasnt been the same since he had that, hamstring injury

also he's been playing high quality basketball for a quite a long time and has carried the spurs when manu was out

hopefully it's just fatigue and he plays like an all star before the spurs head into the PO's....

The spurs need him...

Cant_Be_Faded
04-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Parker needs to be shut down if he's hurt.
If he looks like he did in the playoffs last year, and we get bounced in the first round again, his legacy will be seriously damaged

Legacy
04-13-2012, 03:27 PM
tp hasnt been the same since he had that, hamstring injury

also he's been playing high quality basketball for a quite a long time and has carried the spurs when manu was out

hopefully it's just fatigue and he plays like an all star before the spurs head into the po's....

The spurs need him...

Word. :tu

Aztecfan03
04-13-2012, 03:29 PM
from an article posted on may 13, 2011 [link (http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2011/05/13/pop%E2%80%99s-offseason-goal-discover-duncan%E2%80%99s-sidekick/)]:

yet he only averages 19.3 minutes per game this season. less than duncan, bonner, and blair. diaw has played 11 games with us and averages the same amount of minutes [link (http://www.nba.com/spurs/stats/2011)].

sad shit. i like that diaw's at least getting playing time, but blair needs to be the 5th big.

blair shouldn't even be that.

EVAY
04-13-2012, 03:29 PM
I haven't seen Duncan play as well as he did last night for YEARS!

It was a beautiful sight.

Re: Tony's problems of late. I don't know what the dynamic is, but when Tony and Manu are on the floor at the same time in the last few games, that is when Tony gets all passive and looks so bad. Manu is dominant when he is in the game and we count on that...but sometimes when Manu is on the floor and then Tony enters the game, Tony doesn't seem to 'take control' like he does in the beginning of games, or like he did in the fourth quarters when Manu was out.

I don't know what the dynamic is, or if I am just noticing a correlation without causation, but it sure is noticeable to me, and it begs an analysis and correction. It seems to me that we need all three of them at the top of their game at the end of the fourth quarters, and we are not getting it, and somehow it is related to a dynamic between Manu and Tony.

Pop has to notice this and fix it. But I sure haven't a clue how to do it.

Legacy
04-13-2012, 03:42 PM
I haven't seen Duncan play as well as he did last night for YEARS!

It was a beautiful sight.

Re: Tony's problems of late. I don't know what the dynamic is, but when Tony and Manu are on the floor at the same time in the last few games, that is when Tony gets all passive and looks so bad. Manu is dominant when he is in the game and we count on that...but sometimes when Manu is on the floor and then Tony enters the game, Tony doesn't seem to 'take control' like he does in the beginning of games, or like he did in the fourth quarters when Manu was out.

I don't know what the dynamic is, or if I am just noticing a correlation without causation, but it sure is noticeable to me, and it begs an analysis and correction. It seems to me that we need all three of them at the top of their game at the end of the fourth quarters, and we are not getting it, and somehow it is related to a dynamic between Manu and Tony.

Pop has to notice this and fix it. But I sure haven't a clue how to do it.

True. Maybe Tony could be purposely (or unpurposely--just out of respect for his teammate) "dulling his shine" so that Manu can continue his return? ... In whatever case, something does need to be figured out, for sure.

Nathan89
04-13-2012, 03:50 PM
All these comments about to like he has never struggled against Lakers and Memphis.

Bruno
04-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Parker is having an amazing season but just had two very bad games against two tough matchups for him. It's way too soon to have some kind of concern about him.

TheSkeptic
04-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Parker is having an amazing season but just had two very bad games against two tough matchups for him. It's way too soon to have some kind of concern about him.

I would agree with this.

Legacy
04-13-2012, 04:09 PM
:lol Sorry, ya'll. The nit-picking on this forum can be somewhat contagious. I honestly just try to avoid it as much as I possibly can. *le sigh*

DAF86
04-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Parker's struggles down the stretch were shocking since he's been the Lionel Messi of fourth quarters this season

:cry GOAT fucking reference :cry

SenorSpur
04-13-2012, 04:37 PM
As much as I love Pop as coach of the Spurs, I find myself slowing turning on him. For the sheer crime of limited Splitter to 13 mins against a team like the Grizzlies, and for not pairing him up more with Duncan, Pop is either a stupid idiot or an arrogant idiot. I'm unable to determine which. Still, he's an idiot, who has clearly bought into his own supposed genius.

I feel bad calling him that but he's certainly not above criticism on this. I just know how else to explain this obvious Splitter conundrum. You have to put your best players on the floor during crunch time.

Spurs-Fan
04-13-2012, 04:50 PM
Thanks for the write-up, timvp. :toast

As much as I love Pop as coach of the Spurs, I find myself slowing turning on him. For the sheer crime of limited Splitter to 13 mins against a team like the Grizzlies, and for not pairing him up more with Duncan, Pop is either a stupid idiot or an arrogant idiot. I'm unable to determine which. Still, he's an idiot, who has clearly bought into his own supposed genius.

I feel bad calling him that but I don't know how else to explain this obvious Splitter conundrum. You have to put your best players on the floor during crunch time.

Yeah it's strange. I mean Splitter always is so efficient even though he only played 13 minutes.
Per 36 minutes, he averages 17.1 points, 9.5 rebounds (second best in san antonio), 2.2 assists and 1.5 blocks this season. So he defenetily has to play more against good rebounding-temas like Los Angeles or Memphis.
(Bonner only averages 5.8 rebounds per 36 minutes)

gilmor
04-13-2012, 05:03 PM
How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionel Messi is good at the club level.. but mediocre at the country level..

he has done jack shit for Agentina for so many fucking years..

Thanks for the writeup. :lol

DAF86
04-13-2012, 05:10 PM
Messi > Duncan at the international level :stirpot:

SenorSpur
04-13-2012, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the write-up, timvp. :toast

Yeah it's strange. I mean Splitter always is so efficient even though he only played 13 minutes.
Per 36 minutes, he averages 17.1 points, 9.5 rebounds (second best in san antonio), 2.2 assists and 1.5 blocks this season. So he defenetily has to play more against good rebounding-temas like Los Angeles or Memphis.
(Bonner only averages 5.8 rebounds per 36 minutes)

And Splitter was sooooo damn effective running that pick-n-roll with Manu. He had some meager success in the failed Memphis playoff series, when Pop elected to finally take off the reins and finally put him in the game. Of course, by that time, it was too late.

Fast forward to this year, and, at times, he has shown occassional flashes of being the best bigman on the roster. He certainly is THE best pick-n-roll defender, right now. He's always in the right spot, makes his rotations and has masterful footwork around the basket. He's also better when paired with Manu and Parker.

temujin
04-13-2012, 05:17 PM
It's been written and repeated: Splitter minutes are limited because of fear of injuries.
People here will continue to complain, but that will only change in the PO.
Pop is a wise man and acts accordingly.
It makes a lot of sense to me.

In fact, it was dangerous for Manu to go all out at the end of the game: his face was not far from a couple of nasty elbows thrown randomly.

No need to risk anything on these irrelevant final games.

I maintain my belief that Memphis is to be avoided at ALL cost.
They didn't even have Allen and a very clear physical gap between the two teams was evident. For much of the game, the feeling was similar to last year.

Parker was just tired at the end, maybe because he did apply a good full court pressure on Conley in the first half. Not something he does often.
I like that.
Spurs are deep and have two additional PGs: they should pursue that systematically.
Use the bench, make them sweat to just cross midcourt.

DAF86
04-13-2012, 05:19 PM
Pop will not play Duncan and Tiago toghether in the PO if he hasn't tried it first in the regular season. If he does it would be a desperation move like last year's.

temujin
04-13-2012, 05:19 PM
Messi > Duncan at the international level :stirpot:

As long as Farsa' "doctors" feed him.
When he gets fed with some Argie's "food", he sure slows down a lot....

temujin
04-13-2012, 05:23 PM
Pop will not play Duncan and Tiago toghether in the PO if he hasn't tried it first in the regular season. If he does it would be a desperation move like last year's.

We'll see.
He'll play them against big lineups.
He just didn't want to show anything new to lakers and Memphis.
No reason to.

TheSkeptic
04-13-2012, 05:27 PM
We'll see.
No reason to.

No matter how many times you and MIB say this, I'm still not buying it. That's just not really been Pop's Modus Operandi these last few years.

Dr. John R. Brinkley
04-13-2012, 05:31 PM
It's been written and repeated: Splitter minutes are limited because of fear of injuries.
People here will continue to complain, but that will only change in the PO.
Pop is a wise man and acts accordingly.
It makes a lot of sense to me.

In fact, it was dangerous for Manu to go all out at the end of the game: his face was not far from a couple of nasty elbows thrown randomly.

No need to risk anything on these irrelevant final games.

I maintain my belief that Memphis is to be avoided at ALL cost.
They didn't even have Allen and a very clear physical gap between the two teams was evident. For much of the game, the feeling was similar to last year.

Parker was just tired at the end, maybe because he did apply a good full court pressure on Conley in the first half. Not something he does often.
I like that.
Spurs are deep and have two additional PGs: they should pursue that systematically.
Use the bench, make them sweat to just cross midcourt.

That sounds good, and is probably written a lot, but doesn't jive with how Pop acts. If he's limiting his minutes out of fear of injury, then he thinks Splitter is a wuss and isn't ready for the big stage.

I admit that Pop's rotation still is in limbo, which is sort of ridiculous but the team has three new players and can be explained in part. Why Splitter is still getting short minutes...probably because Pop doesn't like playing him. That's the obvious answer.

Josepatches_
04-13-2012, 05:39 PM

Agree

But the biggest problem for us is those 2 teams will be in the playoffs.

Josepatches_
04-13-2012, 05:45 PM
We'll see.
No reason to.

It wouldn't be the best move to play them when they only played 12 minutes together.
It looks a desperation move like DAF86 said.

I don't buy the magic weapon Pop wants to hide.

DMC
04-13-2012, 06:02 PM
Once again, Tiago missed training camp (or most of it) this season. Lockout schmockout.

DMC
04-13-2012, 06:05 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1258/tiago-splitter

Tiago Splitter scored just four points with four rebounds in 13 minutes off the bench against the Grizzlies on Thursday.
This result is disappointing given the Grizzlies size, and owners taking the plunge over the past few games have been stung pretty bad by Splitter. Even though the Spurs have five games next week, he needs to pick it up to have a realistic shot of being used in fantasy leagues. Apr 12 - 11:53 PM

There you go. Pop got shit on in fantasy league.

TheSkeptic
04-13-2012, 06:06 PM
Once again, Tiago missed training camp (or most of it) this season. Lockout schmockout.

That was probably the result of the lockout though. And even then I don't think training camp is a good reason to keep one of your team's best players off the floor.

Tiago clearly understands the system enough to perform better than some of the system vets (i.e. Bonner/Blair) and he's made significant improvements even without playing as many minutes. When we're talking about the team's playoff lives, missing camp isn't important in the grand scheme of things. It just isn't.

temujin
04-13-2012, 06:41 PM
Splitter has had 2 injuries this season.
Last season, for what appeared like a minor thing he missed over a month.
The history goes back as far as one remembers.
He will get his 25-30' in the PO against big lineups.

The real question, for me, is why Blair is setting foot on the court with Diaw available.
He is such a better basketball player.

TheSkeptic
04-13-2012, 06:49 PM
Splitter has had 2 injuries this season.
Last season, for what appeared like a minor thing he missed over a month.
The history goes back as far as one remembers.
He will get his 25-30' in the PO against big lineups.

The real question, for me, is why Blair is setting foot on the court with Diaw available.
He is such a better basketball player.

If he's not missing months at a time for those injuries I'll give him a pass.

And no he probably won't be getting 25-30 until it's clear that we're facing elimination.

I'm reaching a point where Bonner>Blair

analyzed
04-13-2012, 07:20 PM
This is the one game for me that best provides a picture of what will work in the playoffs. A few observations
- Tiago played incredible defense on Randolph the few opportunities he guarded him, Pops got to find away to put him in timy in the court together
- Diaw while not great, is a better defender than Blair, suprissingly even Bonner plays better post defense than Blair. I really see Blair in the dog house this playoffs, yeah he could still start but that's it.
- The MVP TP we relied on most of the season is not the same TP we can expect in the playoffs. The go to guy has to be spread out more within the Big 3 and won't be on TP's shoulders all the time.

DieMrBond
04-13-2012, 08:06 PM
Biggest indication for me that Parker had a shocker of a game was, if you watch the EPSN replay for the game, he is WIDE open at the 3 point line with a driving lane and Manu passes him the ball, and yet he passed it back to Manu who was being guarded.

Manu seemed to go WTF? and passed it right back and then Tony finally drove to the basket and put up a shocker of a floater that Timmy rebounded and scored on.

How often would Tony have NOT drove that the first time? Quite an un-tony play.

Knoxxx
04-13-2012, 10:36 PM
Have not seen a game in a while.

TP play down the stretch set the game of basketball back years.

Blair set it back decades, now I see why everyone is slamming him. One time he saved the ball on the Memphis end of the court right to them for a basket, what a douche. And that was one of his better moments.

SJax is overrated. If the dude is gonna pass on open 3s that is not Sjax, bench him. Stringbean, needs some of Diaw's fat.

Diaw, what a lazy fat turd. No excuse. Overrated and too short to play PF or C. How long will he get credit for one good year with Nash?

Splitter, same shit as last year. Pop owns up after Memphis playoff exit, should have played him more. Pop does same shit this year, go figure.

Cia Pop or arrogant? Or just dumb enough to think he his smarter than everyone else.

Here's to hoping CIA Pop

TDMVPDPOY
04-14-2012, 01:47 AM
there was alot of wtf moments in this game where gino question alot of the players on the court who were doing alot of stupid shit not doing the extra pass at the correct time etc...he lookd pissed at bonner and parker...but fck them what can you do