PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's ownage of Bill O'Reilly

cheguevara
04-13-2012, 03:16 PM
:lmao Fox news

:lmao O'Reilly

:lmao "you have to understand the history..." "we don't have time for the history!"

cX77HCmJAyA

Blake
04-13-2012, 03:45 PM
Looked more to me that O Reilly took a massive dump on Paul.

I was starting to feel embarrassed for RP when he was stammering through that question about nukes in Iran.

cheguevara
04-13-2012, 03:53 PM
disagree. When you have to use the argument "we have no time for history" you are pretty much showing that you are not using logic at all.

Einstein: E = Mc^2
O'reilly: We have no time for math!

:lmao

Blake
04-13-2012, 03:58 PM
disagree. When you have to use the argument "we have no time for history" you are pretty much showing that you are not using logic at all.

I think it pretty much meant they were just out of time.

cheguevara
04-13-2012, 04:01 PM
I think it pretty much meant they were just out of time.

disagree again. He has plenty of time to talk about his books, fan letters, etc. He has plenty of time to listen to Paul's full answer. A professional journalist would.

Blake
04-13-2012, 04:16 PM
disagree again. He has plenty of time to talk about his books, fan letters, etc. He has plenty of time to listen to Paul's full answer. A professional journalist would.

You obviously don't understand how commercial breaks and TV time schedules work.

No wonder you think Paul was pwning.

cheguevara
04-13-2012, 04:24 PM
have to disagree once again. Bill Oreilly throwing a dozen questions in a 5 minute segment is fault of his own doing. Again, a professional would have time managed better and only resorted to a few important questions.

The barrage of questions and interruptions shows poor logic and understanding of world events, and it's actually symptomatic of the poor guy getting owned.

Blake
04-13-2012, 04:33 PM
have to disagree once again. Bill Oreilly throwing a dozen questions in a 5 minute segment is fault of his own doing. Again, a professional would have time managed better and only resorted to a few important questions.

The barrage of questions and interruptions shows poor logic and understanding of world events, and it's actually symptomatic of the poor guy getting owned.

lol a dozen questions

Why are you lying?

cheguevara
04-13-2012, 04:39 PM
lol a dozen questions

Why are you lying?

had you payed attention you would have counted at least 12 interruptions/questions.

:toast

Blake
04-13-2012, 05:01 PM
had you payed attention you would have counted at least 12 interruptions/questions.

:toast

An interruption isn't a question, ftr.

Please list the 12 questions. Thanks.

cheguevara
04-13-2012, 05:27 PM

it helps to read the full posts

SA210
04-13-2012, 05:58 PM
lol Ron Paul shuts anyone up that he debates with. Nothing new.

Blake
04-13-2012, 06:01 PM
it helps to read the full posts

Agreed. If you read your full post, you'll notice you say he asked a dozen questions.

Please list the 12, thanks.

Blake
04-13-2012, 06:10 PM
lol Ron Paul shuts anyone up that he debates with. Nothing new.

Except he doesn't.

You riding paul's cock is nothing new.

cheguevara
04-13-2012, 08:13 PM
Agreed. If you read your full post, you'll notice you say he asked a dozen questions.

Please list the 12, thanks.

and I said questions and interruptions in the subsequent sentence. I'm sorry you need to be spoonfed.

questions, interruptions all add up to the alloted time. Instead of interrupting the person, a professional would have given plenty of time to answer the questions.

ElNono
04-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Has that loser dropped out of the race yet?

SA210
04-13-2012, 08:38 PM

No Romney is still in..

ElNono
04-13-2012, 08:40 PM
No Romney is still in..

I'm talking about loser Ron Paul... being a Ron Paul thread and all

Blake
04-13-2012, 08:54 PM
and I said questions and interruptions in the subsequent sentence. I'm sorry you need to be spoonfed.

questions, interruptions all add up to the alloted time. Instead of interrupting the person, a professional would have given plenty of time to answer the questions.

You clearly said a dozen questions in a separate paragraph that did not include the word 'interruptions'.

Your stupid back pedal aside, how many questions did OReilly ask and what were they?

Woo Bum-kon
04-13-2012, 09:05 PM
This will be one of the few times that the left-leaning posters on here side with Bill O'Reilly.

Blake
04-13-2012, 09:06 PM
No Romney is still in..

Paul will lose to Romney, idiot.

mavs>spurs
04-13-2012, 09:50 PM
If you think O'Reilly "won" I guess he won at being the bigger douche and trying to talk over his opponent and cutting him off before he can have a fair chance to defend his position :rolleyes

monosylab1k
04-13-2012, 09:54 PM
Just curious, are all the Ron Paul supporters on board with his son? Because Rand Paul 2016 is gonna happen for sure.

mavs>spurs
04-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Just curious, are all the Ron Paul supporters on board with his son? Because Rand Paul 2016 is gonna happen for sure.

on this board? hell, everyone i talk to on campus or on the streets is a ron paul supporter. funny however during the "elections" that never seems to be the case.

monosylab1k
04-13-2012, 10:05 PM
on this board? hell, everyone i talk to on campus or on the streets is a ron paul supporter. funny however during the "elections" that never seems to be the case.

no i mean what is your opinion of his son? Because we all know Ron Paul is a pipe dream but ppl are thinking Rand Paul might be a viable candidate in 2016.

mavs>spurs
04-13-2012, 10:17 PM
no because he'll get tons of support like ron and somehow magically "underperform" at the polls

Blake
04-13-2012, 10:24 PM
If you think O'Reilly "won" I guess he won at being the bigger douche and trying to talk over his opponent and cutting him off before he can have a fair chance to defend his position :rolleyes

O Reilly had to ask the same yes or no question several times also continually asking him to answer about Iran, not anything else.

There was no owning going on from Paul. RP wanted to stay on that fence. OReilly had to push him off to one side or the other.

Pathetic showing from Paul, imo.

mavs>spurs
04-13-2012, 10:42 PM
:lol looks like you got fast talked by a fox news troll he's good at trolling i'll give him that, he knows just what to say and when to interject to try to fuck u up

cheguevara
04-14-2012, 12:27 AM
:lmao having to side with O'Reilly

:lol regretting it in private

cheguevara
04-14-2012, 12:28 AM
This will be one of the few times that the left-leaning posters on here side with Bill O'Reilly.

:lmao :lmao

how low the mighty have fallen. Winning in a runnaway 4 years ago, and having to prostitute themselves with Right hand extremists the next election

:lol

ElNono
04-14-2012, 12:41 AM

cheguevara
04-14-2012, 01:02 AM
Has Duncan retired yet?

Till the wheels fall out mofo, till the mofuckin wheels fall out

ChumpDumper
04-14-2012, 02:36 AM
Til the money runs out.