PDA

View Full Version : 4 More Laker home games?

LkrFan
04-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Quotes from @BMayNews10 right now, he says that in Maloof press conference that they're going to file for relocation. Lawyer representing Maloofs says that it's because "terms of current deal are unrealistic and unacceptable.

Maloof attorney says David Stern would support a move if this arena fails. Looking like Maloofs will announce move?

All indications are Maloofs are about to announce they will file for relocation

Fox 40 reports that the economist representing the Maloofs is an advisor for the city of Anaheim.

https://twitter.com/#!/BMayNews10

"Los Angeles Queens of Anaheim" has a nice ring to it. 45 home games for the Lakers? Awesome! Do it Maloofs! :lol

Mel_13
04-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Wouldn't the Lakers, and the Clips for that matter, fight like hell to keep the Kings out of SoCal?

LkrFan
04-13-2012, 05:02 PM
Wouldn't the Lakers, and the Clips for that matter, fight like hell to keep the Kings out of SoCal?

The Clipps? Maybe. But the Lakers? No - why would they? Have you seen Clipper home games against the Lakers? There are more Laker fans there easily.

Anaheim is no different. Kobe lives in Anaheim (unless Vanessa took that crib :lol) and has millions of fans in that geographical area. Many don't get to see the Lakers play in LA due to sold out tix. This will be their chance.

Like I said, 4 more home games. Neal with it. :lol

Mel_13
04-13-2012, 05:28 PM
The Clipps? Maybe. But the Lakers? No - why would they? Have you seen Clipper home games against the Lakers? There are more Laker fans there easily.

Anaheim is no different. Kobe lives in Anaheim (unless Vanessa took that crib :lol) and has millions of fans in that geographical area. Many don't get to see the Lakers play in LA due to sold out tix. This will be their chance.

Actually 2 more games.

IronMaxipad
04-13-2012, 07:05 PM
The OC is where all the faggots live the queens will fit right in.

LkrFan
04-13-2012, 07:29 PM
Actually 2 more games.

Sure. Technically, you are right. But we all know better. :downspin:

LkrFan
04-13-2012, 07:30 PM

:lol

Ace
04-13-2012, 07:45 PM

Hey! LkrFag calls that home!..

LkrFan
04-13-2012, 07:46 PM
Hey! LkrFag calls that home!..

whitemamba
04-13-2012, 07:50 PM

Anaheim is no different. Kobe lives in Newport Beach (unless Vanessa took that crib :lol) and has millions of fans in that geographical area. Many don't get to see the Lakers play in LA due to sold out tix. This will be their chance.

fixed. lol i dont think kobe would live in anacrime :lol:lol

i dont think we need anothe team down here, tbh the kings franchise would be no more if they moved here.

LkrFan
04-13-2012, 07:51 PM
fixed. lol i dont think kobe would live in anacrime :lol:lol

i dont think we need anothe team down here, tbh the kings franchise would be no more if they moved here.

ElNono
04-13-2012, 08:16 PM
If you can't beat them, join them

Venti Quattro
04-13-2012, 09:02 PM
Anaheim will have the Angels and the Kings.

:cry :cry :cry such a heavenly place :cry :cry :cry

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-13-2012, 09:06 PM
and the Ducks