PDA

View Full Version : Golden State should be the white flag games if any now

freetiago
04-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Officially shut down david lee for the season
Even Richard Jefferson somehow has a "knee injury"
there lineup is d-leaguers/rookies/2nd round picks

I know thats our lineup as well but theres actually suck
klay thompson is their best player whos a set shooter who cant drive to the basket, basically a younger richard jefferson

Spurs can now play starters 5-10 minutes and blow out the game and get ready for L.A or bench the starters and go all out against L.A
they should in no way make that the throw away game

jestersmash
04-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Officially shut down david lee for the season
Even Richard Jefferson somehow has a "knee injury"
there lineup is d-leaguers/rookies/2nd round picks

I know thats our lineup as well but theres actually suck
klay thompson is their best player whos a set shooter who cant drive to the basket, basically a younger richard jefferson

Spurs can now play starters 5-10 minutes and blow out the game and get ready for L.A or bench the starters and go all out against L.A
they should in no way make that the throw away game

I'm 99% confident you haven't watched a single Golden State game this season beyond maybe the January 4th one against the Spurs.

weebo
04-14-2012, 03:43 PM
I rather have guys play a few minutes than take anymore days off.

freetiago
04-14-2012, 03:52 PM
All golden state has left is dorrel wright, nate robinson, brandon rush, klay thompson

all of them are one dimensional 3 point shooters
and their team doesnt play D
nate robinson is basically a patty mills clone

the lineup is garbage and san antonio should not rest the L.A game but this game since golden state is doing everything they can to keep their pick

DesignatedT
04-14-2012, 03:53 PM
and yet the keep playing hard and are tied with lac at half. they aren't giving up like everyone assumes they are. they beat denver last week. while the management is in tank mode the players are still playing hard.

slick'81
04-14-2012, 03:59 PM
yeah no curry, no lee they b fucked

jestersmash
04-14-2012, 03:59 PM
All golden state has left is dorrel wright, nate robinson, brandon rush, klay thompson

all of them are one dimensional 3 point shooters
and their team doesnt play D
nate robinson is basically a patty mills clone

the lineup is garbage and san antonio should not rest the L.A game but this game since golden state is doing everything they can to keep their pick

As luck would have it, overall you're right. It would be best to rest our main guys during the Golden State game. They want to tank. They should lose handily to our 2nd and 3rd units.

But don't make assessments of players you haven't bothered to watch all season long. Your assessment of Klay Thomson as a "spot up shooter who can't drive" and a mini R.J. is absolutely laughable. He's nothing like that.

I'm not saying you're underrating him. I'm simply saying your qualitative assessment of him as a spot up shooter who can't drive is flat out wrong.

Reck
04-14-2012, 04:10 PM
Klay Thompson one dimensional player. :lol

He's owning the Clipper's every which way.

rascal
04-14-2012, 08:19 PM
A lot of teams are tanking now. Lots of players out for the rest of the season with BS injuries.

100%duncan
04-14-2012, 08:30 PM
IT's an auto win even if their star players play.

TDMVPDPOY
04-14-2012, 10:54 PM
the difference between gsw and the contenders is the brand of basketball product they put on the floor, they know they are never front runners for contenders or playoff spot, they must put something on the floor to bring in viewers, hence they play like they got nothing to lose....

therealtruth
04-14-2012, 11:44 PM
When they get Bogut next year I think they could contend for a playoff spot. I think the playoff race next year will probably even more competitive.

Spurs da champs
04-15-2012, 12:33 AM
When they get Bogut next year I think they could contend for a playoff spot. I think the playoff race next year will probably even more competitive.

If he can stay healthy & that's a big if.