PDA

View Full Version : who would you vote for as Club poster of the week?

mouse
04-15-2012, 02:24 AM
I have to say it's not an easy thing to do since we all know RaZon has been on fire and The Skeptic is tearing it up in the Jesus topic.

But I have seen a poster go a step further and has raised the bar with such Photoshops like.....

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1621/mouseisadickhead.jpg

My runner up vote goes to fatFreddy88

still not sure about #1 yet...........

who would you vote for as Club poster of the week?

redzero
04-15-2012, 02:26 AM
:lol RaZon has done nothing but lie and deflect, and The Skeptic hasn't done anything but claim to have seen miracles without providing any proof.

mouse
04-15-2012, 02:37 AM
Did he get you to reply?

Did any of his topics go two pages long?

That's what really counts when one nominates someone for Club poster of the week

RaZon
04-15-2012, 02:40 AM
:lol RaZon has done nothing but lie and deflect, and The Skeptic hasn't done anything but claim to have seen miracles without providing any proof.

Prove one lie I've told, that is a challenge. You do not call anyone a liar without proof....right? Prove it or shut the fuck up? Deflect???? Dude, you must be standing up, because you're talking out your ass.

I don't lie, why would I?

redzero
04-15-2012, 02:45 AM
You lied about having thousands of CDs, since you refuse to take pictures of them.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 02:56 AM
I would like to thank a few people....

Cantgetitup

Your...I fucked your mother with a tire iron...is some funny shit. As is....I fucked your mother on a bicycle seat....FUN-KNEE!!!!!!!!!!

Woo-Dumb-ass

Your pitbull mentality coupled with that bad breath...priceless. Who needs to post threads with me to haul your little ass around. You ain't heavy slick your my brother.

Shadowwahwahwimper

You showed me a new side of myself, I was thinking I had no compassion for those less fortunate than I. I can have pity....cool~~~~~

redzone

I was gonna type something but it would only confuse you. I'm out of crayons.

hemann82

I got your back bro.

Then there's the little people, always remember it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

redzero
04-15-2012, 02:58 AM
:lmao You're supposed to be over 30? You type like a child.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 03:01 AM
You lied about having thousands of CDs, since you refuse to take pictures of them.

Would you like to bet permanent bannishment from this site on that? I don't wanna fuck with it. But will if you accept that bet. I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth, so help me God.

I am talking CD's/tapes/records the combination=6000. Put up self bannishment since I'm lying.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 03:06 AM
:lmao You're supposed to be over 30? You type like a child.

I'm not the one who has to be hit by a truck to know I might wanna get out of the road. You never pick up on the obvious, unless something is totaly/completely/absolutely broke down for you...ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!...yo u might wanna shut about about being a kid. No comprehension skills at all.

redzero
04-15-2012, 03:08 AM
:lmao Claiming that I have no comprehension skills. I can go back and find sentences from you that make zero sense with or without context.

And I'll take that bet. Post pics of your collection with a timestamp. Several pics up close and from afar.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-15-2012, 03:10 AM
Hemann82.....he's been killing bitches

Wild Cobra
04-15-2012, 03:11 AM
Nobody.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-15-2012, 03:13 AM
Honorable mention: razon......he shows promise but he tries too hard

RaZon
04-15-2012, 03:19 AM
:lmao Claiming that I have no comprehension skills. I can go back and find sentences from you that make zero sense with or without context.

And I'll take that bet. Post pics of you collection with a timestamp. Several pics up close and from afar.

Once again without comprehension skills, you don't know when someone is assuming things.. The obvious blows right by you.

Ok heres the deal I have a buddy knee deep into computers. Cat builds them. I don't own a camera (anymore) and have no clue how to post pictures. I've never done it before. If and when I can hook up with him I will show off something very special. And you will be history. I have boxes full of tapes, CD holders choked full all over the place, then there's those old records.

Just so you understand....only you stand to lose here. If something happens and I can't produce the pics...nothing. When I do...see ya redzone.

redzero
04-15-2012, 03:23 AM
:lmao Wait, so I'm supposed to accept a bet in which you are given an unlimited amount of time to complete your end? And there will be no consequences for you if you don't deliver? Bullshit.

:lol Back peddling as fast as you can.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 03:35 AM
:lmao Wait, so I'm supposed to accept a bet in which you are given an unlimited amount of time to complete your end? And there will be no consequences for you if you don't deliver? Bullshit.

:lol Back peddling as fast as you can.

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm lying...right? If you honestly believed that you wouldn't care how this was done you can't lose....right? I'm not the one calling people liars, you are so you will pay if Im not. And I am not.

redzone, I've never been more serious, you wil lose your ass and your ability to post here.....trust me! I'm not fun n' gaming this. I 'm not a liar, I have exactly what I'm saying I have. Probably more, I'm being conservative. You really haven't noticed I'm a music freak? You will regret this. Dude, I'm not fucking around, you better think about it.

redzero
04-15-2012, 03:37 AM
How is this a bet if only one side is risking anything? Your terms are absolute bullshit.

Insomniac
04-15-2012, 03:42 AM
Did he get you to reply?

Did any of his topics go two pages long?

That's what really counts when one nominates someone for Club poster of the week

That is what it take to be poster of the week!? hell, then I'd vote for that Jaffries dude whose thread went to 1000 posts in record time. This is as lame as that damn TOTD, TOTW and TOTY award. :lmao

RaZon
04-15-2012, 03:42 AM
How is this a bet if only one side is risking anything? Your terms are absolute bullshit.

I'm lying, you can't lose so why worry about it? You're the one who is calling me a liar. Why should I have to pay for anything, you're the one running your mouth.

It's going to go down like this, pay attention.

My buddy lives in Fresno, in a few days I'm going up there. Knowing him like I do (20 years) he'll probably agree to follow me back or come down soon, take the pictures and do whatever it takes to post them here. Then you will be gone! You done fucked up amigo.....trust me. Adios~~~~~

Insomniac
04-15-2012, 03:44 AM
And WTF needs 1000's of CD's these days?

redzero
04-15-2012, 03:45 AM
Hell no. This is not a bet if only one side is risking anything.

I will only agree if there is a reasonable time limit and banishment for the losing side.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 03:51 AM
And WTF needs 1000's of CD's these days?

I like to mix onto tapes since that's what I have in my truck. Stuff like...

Prison Blues
Ice Pick & Carbolic Acid
Jug Bands
Sun Records
Oldies
Dock Boggs and them Paleface Blues
Trains
Urban Blues
Country
R&B
Texas Blues
Georgia Blues
ST. Louis Blues
Blues From Mississippi
Alabama Blues
Piedmont Blues
Louisiana Blues
Rockabilly
Rock & Roll
Blues from the 20's

...and on and on

RaZon
04-15-2012, 03:58 AM
Hell no. This is not a bet if only one side is risking anything.

I will only agree if there is a reasonable time limit and banishment for the losing side.

You're not getting it slick, you called me a liar. Fuck a timetable, you ran your big fat mouth now back your shit up. You can't lose right, how could I a yardsale freak who has a grandfather who owned a used record/CD's/tape store have all that music.....hmmm? A guy like myself who was ordering about 3-5 CD's a week for about 10 years until Borders crashed...have all that music? Ever download off a computer? Ever hold a mic up to a speaker straight onto a tape?

You will be EL GONE-O.

Insomniac
04-15-2012, 03:59 AM
I like to mix onto tapes since that's what I have in my truck. Stuff like...

Prison Blues
Ice Pick & Carbolic Acid
Jug Bands
Sun Records
Oldies
Dock Boggs and them Paleface Blues
Trains
Urban Blues
Country
R&B
Texas Blues
Georgia Blues
ST. Louis Blues
Blues From Mississippi
Alabama Blues
Piedmont Blues
Louisiana Blues
Rockabilly
Rock & Roll
Blues from the 20's

...and on and on

Hell, I can burn those onto a CD in no time and posting lists doesn't mean crap and don't impress anyone.

Insomniac
04-15-2012, 04:01 AM
Here is a pic of my CD's just for the hell of it.
http://www.jameshyman.com/blog/archives/ComputerSaysNos.JPG

RaZon
04-15-2012, 04:02 AM
Hell, I can burn those onto a CD in no time and posting lists doesn't mean crap and don't impress anyone.

So you would know who belongs on a CD featuring pre 1930 Memphis Blues? Give me the name of one song about suicide prior to 1930....well?

I like lists.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 04:04 AM
Here is a pic of my CD's just for the hell of it.
http://www.jameshyman.com/blog/archives/ComputerSaysNos.JPG

There is some system there?

mouse
04-15-2012, 04:04 AM
Hemann82.....he's been killing bitches

Hemann82 may go down as one of the most underrated posters @ ST

redzero
04-15-2012, 04:06 AM
You're not getting it slick, you called me a liar. Fuck a timetable, you ran your big fat mouth now back your shit up. You can't lose right, how could I a yardsale freak who has a grandfather who owned a used record/CD's/tape store have all that music.....hmmm? A guy like myself who was ordering about 3-5 CD's a week for about 10 years until Borders crashed...have all that music? Ever download off a computer? Ever hold a mic up to a speaker straight onto a tape?

You will be EL GONE-O.

1.) This is not a bet. Only I would be risking anything.
2.) You literally cannot lose. You don't have a time limit. You could take forever and still not lose. And even if you did have a time limit, you would have no repercussions for failing to deliver.

How are you even sticking your neck out? This is a win-win situation for you.

Insomniac
04-15-2012, 04:07 AM
There is some system there?

Random balancing.

Insomniac
04-15-2012, 04:08 AM
Hemann82 may go down as one of the most underrated posters @ ST

Not to mention most overrated.

Insomniac
04-15-2012, 04:09 AM
Sometimes the posters who post less are the best.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 04:11 AM
1.) This is not a bet. Only I would be risking anything.
2.) You literally cannot lose. You don't have a time limit. You could take forever and still not lose. And even if you did have a time limit, you would have no repercussions for failing to deliver.

How are you even sticking your neck out? This is a win-win situation for you.

I don't have to stick my neck out I wasn't calling anyone a liar, you were. I don't lie, I detest liars, they are worst than theives. You've let this silly internet/messgeboard trip fuck up your judgement. Now you are going to pay.

Wall to wall music, more than radio stations. You're fucked!

RaZon
04-15-2012, 04:12 AM
Sometimes the posters who post less are the best.

Bullshit!

redzero
04-15-2012, 04:14 AM
:lol No I am not going to pay.

:lmao Trying to act hard by offering a bet.
:lmao Trying to manipulate the terms so you can't lose and I can't win.

Insomniac
04-15-2012, 04:14 AM
Bullshit!

Ever heard of "quality" over "quantity"? Most of your posts are pure BS which proves my point.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 04:19 AM
:lol No I am not going to pay.

:lmao Trying to act hard by offering a bet.
:lmao Trying to manipulate the terms so you can't lose and I can't win.

Hold it sluggo, why do you care about time or anything else? How can you lose? Remember I don't have all that music so you are safe...right?

Man up amigo, you said I was a liar. If you believe that what difference does it make what I do, I'm just a liar.

Let me guess....it finally hit ya didn't it? You finally figured it out. You know I ain't lying and you know you like it here. Now apology bitch!

redzero
04-15-2012, 04:22 AM
:lol How can I lose? Tell me how can I possibly win.

:lol Telling me to man up when you won't even be risking anything.

Liar
04-15-2012, 04:25 AM
As long as you feel it is the truth it is not a lie.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 04:27 AM
:lol how can i lose? Tell me how can i possibly win.

:lol telling me to man up when you won't even be risking anything.

zooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

RaZon
04-15-2012, 04:28 AM
Ever heard of "quality" over "quantity"? Most of your posts are pure BS which proves my point.

I don't bullshit. Why would I need to?

redzero
04-15-2012, 04:29 AM
:rollin What a pussy.

I'll ask you again: How. Can. I. Possibly. Win?

RaZon
04-15-2012, 04:41 AM
:rollin What a pussy.

I'll ask you again: How. Can. I. Possibly. Win?

This isn't about you, it's all about me. You accused me of lying. I don't lie. I'll just take all that music my grandfather left me, all those tapes I've recorded off the radio/records/CD's and the computer, all those records I've had for years, all those CD's I get with my subscription to Blues Revue, all that stuff I've bought at junk stores, thrift shops and yard sales. AlL that stuff I've ordered and send your big ass mouth packing. You done fucked up! You should have thought about all that before running your mouth.

you...put how can I win..whimperwhimper.
me...hahahahahaha....SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redzero
04-15-2012, 04:48 AM
Third time asking you, RaZon: How can I win? This is not a bet if one side can't win and one side can't lose.

Insomniac
04-15-2012, 04:51 AM
Third time asking you, RaZon: How can I win? This is not a bet if one side can't win and one side can't lose.

Sure it is, it is just one you can't win.

Insomniac
04-15-2012, 04:52 AM
I don't bullshit. Why would I need to?

Well the proof is in your posts.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 04:53 AM

One of these days hopefully soon, I'll post a thread...ADIOS~~~ that will be a thread with the pictures of my collection. When that happens you don't respond you don't do anything but wave...bye bye! If that never happens ....lucky you.

You game? I'm a liar remember so how can you lose....right? It's not about winning it's about not losing.

redzero
04-15-2012, 05:01 AM
:lol If you are lying, I wouldn't be able to prove it by taking this "bet".

Offer is still on the table. If you post ten pics of your record collection with a timestamp within three days, I will leave forever. If you can't post the pics by 12am Wednesday, you have to leave forever.

Deal?

RaZon
04-15-2012, 05:12 AM
:lol If you are lying, I wouldn't be able to prove it by taking this "bet".

Offer is still on the table. If you post ten pics of your record collection with a timestamp within three days, I will leave forever. If you can't post the pics by 12am Wednesday, you have to leave forever.

Deal?

Do you read at all? I didn't talk about this guy I knew in Fresno and how.....:rolleyes I don't even know if he'll do it or not maybe he's busy with something.

Don't you have to have a scanner? I don't have one. I've never messed around with pictures. If he'll do it...cool. Maybe somebody else I know is up on that, I don't know.

The bottom line is that I don't lie I have the music (which should be very obvious) and you will be gone. No timetable and I'm not the one running my mouth accusing people of lying, that's you so only you stands to lose. I'm simply talking facts.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 05:18 AM
Well the proof is in your posts.

Bullshit!

redzero
04-15-2012, 05:18 AM
I am not leaving unless you take the bet. Period. What you offered is complete bullshit that favors only you. I would have to be retarded to agree.

And you don't need a scanner to upload pics. Does your cellphone have a camera? Can you get a digital camera? If so, you can take the pics, email them to yourself and then upload them to a website. After that, you can link them here.

Why would you even make this offer if you don't have a camera to take the pictures? Sounds like all you are doing is covering your ass for when you fail to deliver.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 05:29 AM
I am not leaving unless you take the bet. Period. What you offered is complete bullshit that favors only you. I would have to be retarded to agree.

And you don't need a scanner to upload pics. Does your cellphone have a camera? Can you get a digital camera? If so, you can take the pics, email them to yourself and then upload them to a website. After that, you can link them here.

Why would you even make this offer if you don't have a camera to take the pictures? Sounds like all you are doing is covering your ass for when you fail to deliver.

Damn dude, you don't understand anything.:rolleyes

I don't have a camera, so I wasn't going to borrow one until you pissed me off. No way I was going borrow a camera, try to figure out how to post pictures and all that because some retard on a messageboard....:rolleyes Then I started thinking how much better this board would be if your..."huh"?...wasn't here. Yep...motivation/goal. Now I have a reason to take some pictures. The real bummer will be me not being able to see the look on your gopher looking mug when you....damn!!!!!!!!!!!...whoa!!!!!!!!!...SHIT!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!...when you see those pictures.

Little man cool the bad man silliness, you're too small to pull it off.

redzero
04-15-2012, 05:34 AM
That paragraph was completely incoherent. Can't you ask one of your sisters for a digital camera or their cellphone to take the pics?

Also, I'll say it again. I will only leave if you agree to the bet and I lose. That's it. I will not agree to your terms because they are asinine.

redzero
04-15-2012, 05:40 AM
:lmao I'm not even talking about that.
:lol Stupid assumptions.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 05:45 AM
That paragraph was completely incoherent. Can't you ask one of your sisters for a digital camera or their cellphone to take the pics?

Also, I'll say it again. I will only leave if you agree to the bet and I lose. That's it. I will not agree to your terms because they are asinine.

No it wasn't, cool that shit....lame.

You will accept my terms or fuck it. You ran your mouth now look at you....sad! I don't have to prove anything, you do. I didn't call you a liar. You started that shit.

Why is it so hard to believe that a 32 year old music lover from a music loving family wouldn't have a ton of music? You act like that is some...can't happen!!!!!!!!!! Right there you look like some rookie. All my sisters have tons of music as does everyone I know. It's all that???

You don't get out much do you?

redzero
04-15-2012, 05:49 AM
Okay, so you are all talk. I thought so. Don't offer to make bets if you don't actually want to risk anything.

:lol Trying to make me accept terms that only favor you.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 05:53 AM
Okay, so you are all talk. I thought so. Don't offer to make bets if you don't actually want to risk anything.

:lol Trying to make me accept terms that only favor you.

Don't call people a liar, then ...well I need these terms you see. If I'd called you a liar I'd also...take all the time you need, do whatever you want, you don't have all that music and are a liar, sure I'll take that bet ya fucking liar. I don't care what you do...liar!

But I'm not a little wimp like you. I wouldn't be playing...but it favors you and wahwahwah. If I'm lying I'm lying...right? So....grow a couple slick. That wahwahwah of yours sucks!

redzero
04-15-2012, 05:59 AM
According to your terms, here are two outcomes:

1.) You post the photos, prove that I am wrong, and I leave forever.
2.) You never post the photos, but still get to claim that you are telling the truth.

What sense would it make for me to agree if neither outcome favors me? It would make sense if it was 50-50, but in this case I would not be able to win. You only like these terms because you can't lose.

I am still calling you a liar until you accept my (fair) terms. Until then, you're a liar. Get back to me when you grow a pair and agree to the bet.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 06:07 AM
According to your terms, here are two outcomes:

1.) You post the photos, prove that I am wrong, and I leave forever.
2.) You never post the photos, but still get to claim that you are telling the truth.

What sense would it make for me to agree if neither outcome favors me? It would make sense if it was 50-50, but in this case I would not be able to win. You only like these terms because you can't lose.

I am still calling you a liar until you accept my (fair) terms. Until then, you're a liar. Get back to me when you grow a pair and agree to the bet.

Why do you never answer a question? Why do you act like having a ton of music is some WOW! accomplshment? You seem overwelmed by that idea. You don't have friends with a shit load of music? Why couldn't somebody my age have accumulated a huge collection. Well?

Keep in mind I am counting individual CD's. Not a boxset of 4/5 as one. I'm curious, how many tapes alone do you think I own?

redzero
04-15-2012, 06:10 AM
:lmao hemann is so butthurt about comments I made about marriage that he will side with the opposing side on anything even if he agrees with me.

Hemann, would you agree to take a "bet" that you can't win?

Why do you never answer a question? Why do you act like having a ton of music is some WOW! accomplshment? You seem overwelmed by that idea. You don't have friends with a shit load of music? Why couldn't somebody my age have accumulated a huge collection. Well?

:lol The irony of you telling me that I never answer any questions is just too much. I have repeatedly asked you why I should agree to your terms and you have yet to answer me. All this other stuff is irrelevant. Your questions are just attempts at changing the subject.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 06:14 AM
:lmao hemann is so butthurt about comments I made about marriage that he will side with the opposing side on anything even if he agrees with me.

Hemann, would you agree to take a "bet" that you can't win?

:lol The irony of you telling me that I never answer any questions is just too much. I have repeatedly asked you why I should agree to your terms and you have yet to answer me. All this other stuff is irrelevant. Your questions are just attempts at changing the subject.

Stop right there. Answer the question, why are you so shocked over some 32 year old music lover having a ton of music. Answer the question? Save the dance routine..ok?

Show me you can comprehend something, I'm starting to have my doubts.

Terms....??? I' m a liar and you need terms...hahahaha!

redzero
04-15-2012, 06:16 AM
I'm not answering your question until you answer mine. I'm not giving you the same courtesy that you refuse to give me.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 06:18 AM
I'm not answering your question until you answer mine. I'm not giving you the same courtesy that you refuse to give me.

You call me a liar and now need courtesy....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you!!!!!!!!!

It might take a while but you're gone bitch! Ok I'm done with you you're too stupid to comprehend a question....sheesh!

Remember...ADIOS~~~~~~~~

redzero
04-15-2012, 06:22 AM
I'm calling you a liar because you lied. :lol And now you expect me to answer your questions when you choose not to answer mine. Sorry, buddy, but I won't answer your questions until you answer mine. I know you don't understand the meaning of "fair" (since you tried to get me to accept a laughably one-sided bet), but that's just how it is.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 06:28 AM
HdTvDQnCqrg (http://HdTvDQnCqrg)

redzero
04-15-2012, 07:05 AM
:lol Dodging my question.

RaZon
04-15-2012, 07:16 AM
Discovered these guys in one of those 1.99-2.99 binds at a used record store in Bakersfield. The Why Store.....huh? Talk about a steal.

EoZ_Ft2TdPM (http://EoZ_Ft2TdPM)

redzero
04-15-2012, 07:25 AM
:lmao Still too afraid to answer the question.

Hustle & Flow
04-15-2012, 10:22 AM
raZon, redzero, hermann82 = The Three Stooges

redzero
04-15-2012, 10:36 AM
:lol The guy who argued for days about marriage, spammed Eminem lyrics to help out his friend, and posted over 500 times in one thread in the span of a few hours, is trying to tell others to do better things with their time.

:lmao And bro, RaZon isn't thispego. You don't have to be afraid of disagreeing with him.

redzero
04-15-2012, 10:59 AM
:lmao Thinking that being retarded is successful trolling.

redzero
04-15-2012, 11:03 AM
:lmao Is you being afraid to answer a question trolling, too?
:lmao Got exposed then pulled the "I was only pretending to be retarded" card again.